MCR failed to load in Windows 7

I have a stand-alone exe made with MATLAB R2009b and Windows XP SP2.
This ran successfully in Window XP, but failed to run in Windows 7.

I installed MCR v711 on the Windows 7 computer.
When I ran the .exe, I got the error (read in cmd window):

Fatal error loading library C:\Program files <x86>\..\v711\bin\win32\mclmcr.dll
Error: The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.

Please help.
0
Patrick
8/2/2010 7:21:07 PM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 206950 articles. 560 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

> Fatal error loading library C:\Program files <x86>\..\v711\bin\win32\mclmcr.dll
> Error: The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.

I had this same problem, and what fixed it was installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable.

-Sean
0
Sean

=?windows-1252?Q?www=2Eelectronicsbestseller=2Ecom__HP_Pavilion_TX1000Z_1?= =?windows-1252?Q?2=2E1__Member_Price=3A=80480?=
http://www.electronicsbestseller.com/views.asp?hw_id=155 Contact us : 7*24 hour On-line service: MSN/Email:electronicsshoping@hotmail.com Our website: http://www.electronicsbestseller.com Product Features and Technical Details Product Features AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile TL-60 (2.0 GHz/1MB), 4.0GB DDR2 SDRAM 250 GB 5400 RPM SATA,12.1" WXGA BrightView Widescreen Display (1280 x 800) w/Integrated Touch-screen LightScribe Super Multi 8X DVD+/-RW w/Double Layer NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150 w/ Webcam 5-in-1 media card reader, 802.11b/g WLAN,Windows Vista Home Premium Processor, Memory, and Motherboard...

[News] Intellectual Monopolies Fail, New Motions to Oppose Copyright Madness

Controlling windows program by sending key stroke
Hello everyone, I recently found a open source script called AutoIt (http:// www.autoitscript.com/), which can control windows programs by sending key stroke to a specific application. Is it possible to do this in Tcl/Tk too ? If this is possible, it seems to be a more general way of controlling windows programs then COM to me. Regards S-Y. Chen S-Y. Chen wrote: > Hello everyone, > > I recently found a open source script called AutoIt (http:// > www.autoitscript.com/), which can control windows programs by sending > key stroke to a specific application. > > Is it p...

JavaScript doesn't load at all in IE6?!
I can't for the life of me figure out why IE6 is not loading this script. It was initially intended to overcome IE6' PNG transparency bug. Here's a sample page: http://content.asce.org/conferences/watershedmanagement2010/contact_us.html As you can see, a conditional comment includes http://content.asce.org/conferences/watershedmanagement2010/ws.js , and that should hide the entire body tag (this is just to test, of course). Any idea as to what I could be doing wrong here? Thomas Thomas Allen wrote: > I can't for the life of me figure out why IE6 is not loading this > s...

Readline extension doesn't compile with ruby-1.8.4 on RedHat 7.3
Hi, I am basically following this guide: http://hivelogic.com/articles/2005/12/01/ruby_rails_lighttpd_mysql_tiger and do curl -O ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/readline/readline-5.1.tar.gz tar xzvf readline-5.1.tar.gz cd readline-5.1 /configure --prefix=/usr/local make make install fine. Then curl -O ftp://ftp.ruby-lang.org/pub/ruby/1.8/ruby-1.8.4.tar.gz tar xzvf ruby-1.8.4.tar.gz cd ruby-1.8.4 /configure --prefix=/usr/local --with-readline-dir=/usr/local make make install fine too. I don't get any errors. But $ ls -w 20 /usr/local/lib/ruby/1.8/i686-linux/*.so bigdecimal.so* dbm.so* digest....

RE: Initializing log/checkpoint information....-&gt; fails during
antzz Did you install 4GL followed by IDS? if so all well and good, if not reinstall in this order. Have you made any kernel and O/S changes as specified in the machine notes (and then rebooted)? Check chunk ownership and permissions informix:informix 660. What does the message log say? Have you tried initialising using omonitor? It can catch silly config errors. Keith -> -----Original Message----- -> From: antzz [mailto:member37779@dbforums.com] -> Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 2:59 AM -> To: informix-list@iiug.org -> Subject: Initializing log/checkp...

mcr v76
hi all does any body know where i find MCR v76 thanks A ...

Hi is there any tool to load multible files from a directory and store them in different variables? Detail: I have many files (2x2 arrays) in a directory. Now I can load them manually by using the "load" command. Is there any routine, which can load all files at once? Eckard Egge wrote: > > > > Hi > > is there any tool to load multible files from a directory and store > them in different > variables? > > > Detail: > I have many files (2x2 arrays) in a directory. Now I can load them > manually by using > the "load" command. Is...

Fork Each Job, Fails
Hi All... I have a problem that I'm not sure how to overcome. Sendmail wont fork a new child for each message to multiple recipients. If sending different messages to different domains it appears to, but sending one message to multiple domains uses only one sendmail process it does not spawn others and do them all in parallel like Qmail and exim etc do, this can make for a slow process on a mailing list server, I prefer to not replace sendmail as I'm sure this is possible, I do have the conf option forkeachjob defined. After a lot of google-ing, I have tried a few things like ens...

slide a window on an image
HI HOW CAN I SLIDE A WINDOW WITH SIZE OF 24*24 ON AN IMAGE(I.E I HAVE AN IMAGE WITH SIZE OF 250*250 AND I HAVE DECIDED TO SLIDE A WINDOW WITH 24*24 ON IT AFTER THAT THIS WINDOW MOVE TO RIGHT OR DOWN ONE OR TWO PIXELS) THANKS ...

Blocked Port on Windows 2000 Unit
Hi, I have a strange one involving a closed port (6080). I have three computers on a linksys router. All use static IP addresses assigned via the router, and operate through a TZO.COM redirection service ( 80 and 81 is blocked by the ISP). I am running web servers (Apache) Recently, I got hit by a virus, and rebuilt one machine using Windows 2000. I installed the Windows automatic updating service for security patches, etc. On this machine, I also installed as an experimental unit an Apache webserver, with an application server (for Java Server Pages), the newest version of Tomcat...

[tao-users] ACE/TAO without network adapter and TCP/IP stack on windows 95 execution problem
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0138_01C46388.2281CAD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="koi8-r" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi! Additional information: I compiled ACE/TAO with `#define ACE_HAS_WINNT4 0` and `#define = ACE_HAS_WINSOCK2 0` defines. I read about `shmiop` protocol/transport and run my program with next = directives inside my `*.conf` file: dynamic SHMIOP_Factory Service_Object * = TAO_Strategies:_make_TAO_SHMIOP_Protocol_Factory () "" dynamic Advanced_Resource_Factory Service_Ob...

Cisco 3620 LAN routing performance Versus Windows 2000 Server
We recently purchased a Cisco 3620 to replace a Windows 2000 Server. The only module that is loaded is a Dual Fast Ethernet NM-2FE2W. This is being used as a LAN router (servers one side -- workstations other). Now, I have run a number of benchmarks to check the throughput of the interfaces and interestingly have come up with the following: Windows 2000 Server ------------------- Diskbench, one thread, block size 15MB, blocks 10 Created file: \\192.168.1.5\temp\DiskBench.bin Size: 157286400 bytes Time: 118780 ms Transfer Rate: 1.263 MB/s Diskbench, one thread, block size 2MB, blocks...

How can i minimize the MCR-File for a single application?
Hi, I have a single application (4MB) which I want to deploy. The the standard MCR.zip file has about 100MB and the footprint of the extracted MCR.zip is nearly 370MB. Is there a way, to optimize the size of the MCR-File for my application? thanks, Martin ...

[News] Why Is Linux so Successful Where BSD Failed?
Why is Linux Successful? ,----[ Quote ] | Larry Augustin, chairman of VA Software, Eric Raymond, founder of the | Open Source Institute, Jon maddog Hall of Linux International, Chris | DiBona of Google, and Dirk Hohndel of Intel regaled the capacity crowd | with tales of their first experiences with Linux and Linus. | | They also made some strong statements as to why Linux has succeeded where | BSD failed, as well as noted the conditions required for Linux to succeed | in the years to come. `---- http://www.internetnews.com/dev-news/article.php/3627061 ...

Internal DNS resolution look up fails
First time DNS newbie here. After 11 hours of howto/documents/template reading and attempts, I still can not resolve my node's name or ip. $ hostname wb.home.invalid $ host wb.home.invalid Host wb.home.invalid not found: 2(SERVFAIL) $ host 192.168.1.130 Host 130.1.168.192.in-addr.arpa not found: 2(SERVFAIL) Does that mean I have to create separate files for each ip on my LAN? Thought my zone "1.168.192.in-addr.arpa" would keep me out of that ditch. :-( Clean install of bind on Mandriva Linux 2008 $ named -v BIND 9.4.1-P1 $ grep hosts: /etc/nss...

Windows is better
After 12 year in IT my experience with Windows, Linux and Macintosh have shown me that Windows is better. Care offer a sane rebuttal? Nah, you can't because 95% of the world is on MY side :-) Graeme Sheppard wrote: > Mike Byrns wrote: > >> After 12 year in IT my experience with Windows, Linux and Macintosh have >> shown me that Windows is better. >> >> Care offer a sane rebuttal? >> >> Nah, you can't because 95% of the world is on MY side :-) > > 12 years - really? What version of Windows was that in 1991? I k...

Failed to get a gl context for default adapter
I'm running the latest wine (.9.49) from the official wine repos on a Debian machine with nVidia drivers installed and working. The grepped output of glxinfo: OpenGL vendor string: NVIDIA Corporation OpenGL renderer string: GeForce 8400M GS/PCI/SSE2 OpenGL version string: 2.1.1 NVIDIA 100.14.19 OpenGL extensions I'm trying to run Neverwinter Nights2 and have followed the 'how i did it' instructions that are posted in the appdb but it doesn't work for me. I'm getting an error that says: err:wgl:X11DRV_wglGetProcAddress No libGL on this box - disabling ...

[News] KDE Summit Coming with Strong Support, KDE4 for Windows Still on

wxMac: loading a dynamic library with wxDynamicLibrary fails (NSCreateObjectFileImageFromFile fails)
Hi all, I'm working on porting an app from 2.4.2 to 2.6.2 Mach-O. The app relies on dynamic libraries to work using wxDynamicLibrary. However, the Mach-O version doesn't seem to work at all. After doing some digging, I found that wxDynamicLibrary uses NSCreateObjectFileImageFromFile, and that requires the .dylib to be built as a bundle. If not, NSCreateObjectFileImageFromFile returns a '2' which means that the dylib is an invalid type. The kicker is that Xcode 2.2.1 FORCES -single_module on the link, which is illegal when building a library as a bundle! So, I copied ...

Threads Under Windows
I'm trying to use threads under Perl/TK on Windows XP (Activestate 5.8.7 build 813) and I'm starting to believe it doesn't work. I'm guessing I should give up until they change something. I get the error: Attempt to free non-existent shared string '_TK_RESULT_', Perl interpreter: 0x1b7995c at C:/Perl/site/lib/Tk/Widget.pm line 98 during global destruction. Attempt to free non-existent shared string '_XEvent_', Perl interpreter: 0x1b7995c at C:/Perl/site/lib/Tk/Widget.pm line 98 during global destruction. Free to wrong pool 1b785c0 not 222770 at C:/Pe...

Cacheman 7.50
Have you been wondering how to speed up your computer? Cacheman, the award winning Windows 7, Vista and XP optimizer offers you a multitude of ways to speed up your computer. Cacheman has been developed with novice, intermediate and expert users in mind. Immediately after installation, Cacheman will examine your computer and automatically tweak a vast number of cache settings, Registry values, system service options and PC memory parameters. But this is only the start. Cacheman works quietly in the background in order to speed up your PC even more by managing computer memory (RAM), ...

MCR Expiration
Does the Matlab Component Runtime (MCR) have any sort of expiration or licensing issues? I'm seeing some strange behavior that seems to be caused by the MCR giving invalid results. It's happened on multiple systems right around the same time, so I thought there might be some sort of time-bomb or expiration or something similar built in to MCR. Thanks. On Oct 7, 4:13=A0pm, "Eli " <plz_dont_s...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Does the Matlab Component Runtime (MCR) have any sort of expiration or li= censing issues? =A0I'm seeing some strange behavior that seems to ...

asking how to load and process *.jpg file
I need a help,i want to process a *.jpg file in a facerecognition using eigenface algorithm, the source is from a webcam, then the picture is captured and saved as *.jpg file in folder work in matlab. but I have the difficultiest to upload the image and process the image. can any body help me ...

Using IPC::Open2 on Windows for mission critical app
I'd like to start using IPC::Open2 on Windows Vista for a mission critical application, but I'm a little cautious based on some postings I've read. So far I've gotten it working without a hitch and have been unable to manufacture any errors. The way I have it working is by opening a single external process for read/write access local to a class that handles all interaction with this process. If all goes well, my application during its entire lifespan will only have one instance of this external process running. A class method writes to the process when necessary and another m...