methods to call matlab in C C++ and call C C++ in matlab

Hi,
I am reading the help documents about how to program matlab and C C++ together and my questions are a little bit general.

It seems that are several ways to call matlab in C C++ and another several ways to call C C++ in matlab.  Please correct me if I am wrong or missing something when I try to list them.

To call matlab code in C C++, are there two methods available? The first one is Matlab engine and the second one is to use MATLAB Compiler mcc to create C or C++ shared libraries from your MATLAB code.

To call C C++ in matlab, are there also two methods? The first one is to call functions in C shared libraries. The second one is to build C C++ code into binary MEX-files, which will be called from the MATLAB command line. For the first method, are the C shared libraries are just general ones, i.e. without change to their C code for matlab and compiled from general C compiler like gcc?

Besides matlab and C C++ can communicate via writing and reading data to and from some file (e.g. mat file, text file).

Having more than one ways to accomplish each of the goals here, I am specially confused about what are the cases to use which of them.

Thanks and regards!
0
flylehe (17)

Call to Matlab functions from C/C++
I need call to matlab fminsearch function from a c/c++ program. Has matlab a c++ library available? Thanks "Alain" <alainc@euskalnet.net> wrote in message <hkoshv$145$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > I need call to matlab fminsearch function from a c/c++ program. Has matlab a c++ library available? > > Thanks See the C/C++ MATLAB external interface doc. http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/apiref/bqoqnz0.html James Tursa ...

libmx.dll not consistent, calling matlab from C/C++
I have been trying to call matlab from c/c++ with libeng.lib. I have gotten the program to compile and link but when I try to run it, I get the following error message: The procedure entry point mxIsMexLogical cannot be located in the dynamic link library libmx.dll." So, I downloaded a new copy of libmx.dll from http://www.dlldll.com/libmx.dll_download.html and it worked fine. But when I started Matlab from the windows start menu I get the error messge: "The procedure entry point ?get_dimensions@mxArray_tag@@QEBAPEB_KXZ cannot be located in the dynamic link library libmx.dll." So I need to keep switching between the dll's everytime I want to switch between calling matlab from C/C++ and activating windows from the start menu. I am using 2008b and get same error with 2008a. Does anyone have a solution? Thanks. ...

How to pass C pointers when interfacing Matlab MCR from C/C++
We have a signal processing application for doing frequency analysis of acoustic signals. The original signal is captured in a C struct: -------------------------------------------- typedef struct _sig { unsigned long length; float *data; } Sig; -------------------------------------------- Typical length is 10M, so the size of the data is 10M*sizeof(float)=40M. We want to apply FIR filter on this signal using Matlab MCR. I have built a Matlab DLL using the deploytool from the Compiler toolbox. In the Matlab DLL there is Filt.m that includes something like: ----------------------------------------- function res = FiltSig(SigPacket) len = SigPacket.length; coeff = fir1(150, f); % &#8216;f&#8217; is already set FiltSigPacket = filtfilt(coeff, 1, SigPacket.data); res = sum(FiltSigPacket); end So I created a Matlab structure using mx API mxCreateStructMatrix and add the length and data fields: Sig sig; // sig is set somewhere char *SigFields[] = { "length", "data" }; mxiSig = mxCreateStructMatrix(1, 1, sizeof(SigFields)/sizeof(char *), SigFields); mxi_length = mxCreateNumericMatrix(1, 1, mxUINT32_CLASS, mxREAL); *(DWORD *)mxGetData(mxi_length) = sig.length; mxSetField(mxiSig, 0, "length", mxi_length); mxi_data = mxCreateNumericMatrix(sig.length, 1, mxSINGLE_CLASS, mxREAL); memcpy((float *)mxGetData(mxi_data), sig.data, ...

More about C and C++
Hello, I have wrote: >I will resume it like this: >On the criterias of "complexity" and "difficulty", the C and C++ >programming languages are more complex and difficult than Object >Pascal for example, so since they are more complex and difficult they >are likely to create something like a darwinian filter who don't let >the weaker humans among us humans to cross or to climb the social >ladder, this is why i think that C and C++ do participate to social >darwinism, this is why i say that C and C++ are bad. Joseph Mitzen repsonded: >Something may be more complex or more difficult to learn but it may >bring more capabilities. For instance, a helicopter is both >mechanically more complex and more difficult to learn to fly than an >airplane. However, helicopters possess vertical takeoff and landing >which allow it to reach places planes can not and also gives it >special abilities, such as hovering. >Two important measurements then are the value (what one gains for the >complexity) and what one needs to do (is language X enough for the >task, will feature Y be used, etc.). >Otherwise, one could simply say "Delphi is more complex and difficult >than Ruby or Python, therefore Delphi is bad." It's not only >simplistic, it's also meaningless (bad at what?). I understand your example of hellicopter, you are s...

Should I call C from LabVIEW or call LabVIEW from C?
I need to write some software and am trying to choose the best development environment. I currently use Borland C++ Builder to develop most of my software and have also used some LabVIEW occasionally. The new package I need to write has to provide several functions, some of which would be better in C++, some in LabVIEW and I am wondering whether to combine the two. So far, I have had a quick play around and called a very basic piece LabVIEW code, built into a dll, from some C++ code. I am about to try to reverse (create dll in C++ and call from LabVIEW) but would appreciate some advice on the advantages/disadvantages of each method. &nbsp; Restrictions I have: 1. I will (probably) be using some hardware which will be supplied with C++ driver functions only. My interface with this card is the 'heart' of my system and is time-critical. Also, I need to assign a pointer to pass to this card (could I do this in LabVIEW?) 2. I wish to analyse data from the card using FFT and related functions so would ideally use the LabVIEW Sound &amp; Vibration and Order Analysis toolkits. I need to use these in real-time where the data sampling rate is fairly high (frequency analysis to be done on 4 channels at once with each channel sampled at approx 100kHz). &nbsp; To add to this, I would like to be able to create/modify the display screen at run-time - something which I am fine with in C++ but understand is very difficult in LabVIEW (I have only used LabVIEW for relatively...

problem with interfacing C# , C and Matlab
Dear Friends, I am performing the following steps 1 compiling a set of m files along with openCV dlls using the mcc to create a dll. The compilation is done using Visual Studio 2008 on a 32 bit PC. 2 I have a C# application that send data to the .C file generated by matlab. 3 This data is then sent to my matlab application( the generated dlls). on this pls 4 The compilation and generation of the dlls is done on a 32 bit machine using 32 bit matlab. 5 When I run this application on a 64 bit machine it does not run. My collegues say that ,i am sending an integer data to the Matlab from C program. In the 64 bit machine i will need to convert it into a string or maybe a long long int. can anyone shed some light. Pls tell me if there is any info i am overlooking pls Regards, LFG "LFG Tech" wrote in message <iqh1qk$53m$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Dear Friends, > > I am performing the following steps > 1 compiling a set of m files along with openCV dlls using the mcc to create a dll. The compilation is done using Visual Studio 2008 on a 32 bit PC. > > 2 I have a C# application that send data to the .C file generated by matlab. > > 3 This data is then sent to my matlab application( the generated dlls). on this pls > > 4 The compilation and generation of the dlls is done on a 32 bit machine using 32 bit matlab. > > 5 When I run this application on a 64 bit machine it does not run. My collegues say that ,i am se...

Callbacks From C++ or C# from within Matlab
Hi, I have the following problem; I have a c++/c# application attached to matlab, i want to catch a callback from matlab into my c++/c#. How would I do that? Regards "Iskandar Prins" <iskandarprins@gmail.com> wrote in message news:77ac5431-b107-414e-8e86-3f83170a7388@e27g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I have the following problem; > > I have a c++/c# application attached to matlab, i want to catch a > callback from matlab into my c++/c#. How would I do that? So you want a graphics callback to call your C++/C# application? Inside the callback function do one of the following: use SYSTEM, or if your application is a MEX-file just call it like any other MEX-file, or use LOADLIBRARY, or if it has a COM interface use the COM support. http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/matlab_external/brd4at8.html -- Steve Lord slord@mathworks.com comp.soft-sys.matlab (CSSM) FAQ: http://matlabwiki.mathworks.com/MATLAB_FAQ On Dec 9, 4:23=A0pm, "Steven Lord" <sl...@mathworks.com> wrote: > "Iskandar Prins" <iskandarpr...@gmail.com> wrote in message > > news:77ac5431-b107-414e-8e86-3f83170a7388@e27g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > > > Hi, > > > I have the following problem; > > > I have a c++/c# application attached to matlab, i want to catch a > > callback from matlab into my c++/c#. How would I do that? > > So you want a graphics callback to call ...

Matlab & C/c++ Interface
Hi, I want to access some functions/data from C or C++ into Matlab. So, is there any way apart fromthe Mex Files to do the interfacing with Matlab & C/C++. Can you pls.give any suggestions. Thanks & Regards, Suyog. "Suyog Tapaswi" <suyog.tapaswi@yahoo.com> wrote in message <hd1fsp$2h5$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hi, > > I want to access some functions/data from C or C++ into Matlab. > So, is there any way apart fromthe Mex Files to do the interfacing with Matlab & C/C++. > Can you pls.give any suggestions. > > Thanks & Regards, > Suyog. Sure. You can write files out (mat or text or binary) in C/C++ and read them in on the MATLAB side. But what is wrong with the mex file approach? James Tursa "James Tursa" <aclassyguy_with_a_k_not_a_c@hotmail.com> wrote in message <hd1h6k$pun$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > "Suyog Tapaswi" <suyog.tapaswi@yahoo.com> wrote in message <hd1fsp$2h5$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > > Hi, > > > > I want to access some functions/data from C or C++ into Matlab. > > So, is there any way apart fromthe Mex Files to do the interfacing with Matlab & C/C++. > > Can you pls.give any suggestions. > > > > Thanks & Regards, > > Suyog. > > Sure. You can write files out (mat or text or binary) in C/C++ and read them in on the MATLAB side. But what is wrong with the mex file approach? > > Ja...

Shall i use the misrosoft Visual c++ code from a m-file generated from matlab in Visual C++ with out matlab runtime environment
undefined ...

US-MA-Natick: Developer, C++, C, XML, Java, MATLAB, Simulink, CAD tools; C-P (45307257608)
US-MA-Natick: Developer, C++, C, XML, Java, MATLAB, Simulink, CAD tools; C-P (45307257608) ========================================================================================== Position: Developer Reference: SMC01487 Location: Natick MA Duration: C-P Skills: 3+yrs of software engineering with strong C++, C, XML, and Java programming skills. Experience with MATLAB and Simulink. Knowledge in simulation algorithms and engineering systems. Experience with engineering simulation and CAD tools Please send your current resume in confidence to <staffing@eurosoft-inc.com> ..45307257608. ...

c/c++ equivalent of Matlab cubic spline
Hi, Has anyone tried to build c or c++ code for the Matlab cubic spline equivalent functionality (interp1 or spline). We have a need to match the Matlab output for cubic spline interpolation. The Matlab algo is derived from 'A practical guide to splines' book from deBoor C., which I don't have currently. Should the approach be looking at the Matlab code and trying to imitate on c++ side, or follow the book, or another source I found was 'Numerical Recipes'. Any experience or pointer to which one is the best approach? Thanks, Andy On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 19:13:05 +0000 (UTC), "Andy " <anal.k.patel@raytheon.com> wrote: >Hi, > >Has anyone tried to build c or c++ code for the Matlab cubic spline equivalent functionality (interp1 or spline). We have a need to match the Matlab output for cubic spline interpolation. The Matlab algo is derived from 'A practical guide to splines' book from deBoor C., which I don't have currently. > >Should the approach be looking at the Matlab code and trying to imitate on c++ side, or follow the book, or another source I found was 'Numerical Recipes'. Any experience or pointer to which one is the best approach? > >Thanks, >Andy As far as I remember (and I'm not verifying this at the moment), all code from de Boor's book is in fortran. And available on his webpage. Those are simple routines (from a programmer's point of view), and shouldn't be that har...

PL/I calling C/C++
With the OS-PL/I 1.1 Compiler I was able to run into the ON-ERROR Section when the C/C++ Subroutine calls the raise(x) or abort() function. Now with the Enterprise PL/I 3.3 Compiler this doesn't work anymore. It's the same for static linked or fetched modules. I need to comeback to the pli-program, but this doesn't work. Here a small Example TESTA:PROC OPTIONS(MAIN); DCL SIGUSR1 CONDITION; DCL SYSPRINT FILE PRINT; ON CONDITION(SIGUSR1) BEGIN; ON ERROR SYSTEM; PUT SKIP LIST('On Condition'); PUT SKIP LIST('On Condition'); CALL PLIDUMP('TFS'); GOTO ENDE; END; on finish system; ON ANYCONDITION BEGIN; ON ERROR SYSTEM; PUT SKIP LIST('On Any'); PUT SKIP LIST('On Any'); CALL PLIDUMP('TFS'); GOTO ENDE; END; ON ERROR BEGIN; ON ERROR SYSTEM; PUT SKIP LIST('On Error'); PUT SKIP LIST('On Error'); CALL PLIDUMP('TFS'); GOTO ENDE; END; DCL TESTB EXT ENTRY; DCL XRC BIN FIXED(31) INIT(10); PUT SKIP LIST('Vorher'); CALL TESTB(); XRC=ONCODE(); PUT SKIP DATA(XRC); PUT SKIP LIST('Nachher'); ENDE: END TESTA; ************************************************************** #include <stdlib.h> #include <signal.h> #pragma export(ABORT1) extern "PLI" void ABORT1(void) { raise(SIGUSR1); } -- Ing. Matthias Schmidt DBA Allianz Austria I suggest yo...

Interfacing Matlab (C-shared) Library and C#

C#/C++ interface to a running MATLAB session
I want to transfer data to the RUNNING MATLAB application. Here I see two options: 1. Use CreateObject("Matlab.Application") to create new session and use this session. However I did not figure out how to launch not Engine but complete set of MATLAB workspace windows. 2. Connect to the existing MATLAB workspace engine. Not clear how. Can somebody help me ? Boris ...

Audio compression with matlab vs c/c++ ?
Hi 1. what are the advantages of develop audio compression (G711/729/...) in MATLAB instead of develop it in C/C++ ? 2. I saw a lot of implementations of audio compression in C/C++ and not in MATLAB , Is there a reason ? > > 1. what are the advantages of develop audio compression (G711/729/...) in MATLAB instead of develop it in C/C++ ? Development speed. > > 2. I saw a lot of implementations of audio compression in C/C++ and not in MATLAB , Is there a reason ? Running speed, and portability. Bruno Hi when you mention development speed and running speed, you mean that in Matlab it is faster than C/C++ ? Can you explain why ? "amit liron" wrote in message <jg14qu$g11$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Hi > > when you mention development speed and running speed, you mean that in Matlab it is faster than C/C++ ? No, the opposite. I answered in the right order the two questions. > Can you explain why ? Bruno Thank's again the last Q :-) why and when should I use matlab ? "amit liron" wrote in message <jg1ge6$is9$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Thank's again > > the last Q :-) > why and when should I use matlab ? All depend on your skill of both languages. For me, all the time, until I'm sure about the algorithm will work, then implement it in C/C++ if I need speed. Bruno ...

histrogram in matlab using c or c++ code
hi i am looking for a c or c++ code in matlab for creating a histogram of a grayscale image. thanks "shaizy" wrote in message <j56br3$3dp$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > hi > i am looking for a c or c++ code in matlab for creating a histogram of a grayscale image. > > thanks If you have the Image Processing Toolbox, see imhist. I'm not sure I understand what you mean by you are looking for C or C++ code in MATLAB. Wayne ...

Convert C/C++ struct to matlab struct
Hi all I have two applications the first is written in c language and the other in matlab language, they are both communicateby using tcp. Application 1(c language) send struct data to application 2(matlab language). How can i make matlab recognize the received data as a struct data? For example : C code myfile.h struct My_struct1 { int x; int y[10]; }; struct My_struct2 { char x1; char y1[10]; float x2; float y2[10]; double x3; double y3[10]; My_struct1 z; }; I am sending My_struct2 from c to matlab. This is the matlab code Objtcp = tcpip('10.1.4.23'); set(Objtcp, 'RemotePort', 55555) fopen(Objtcp) if (get(Objtcp, 'BytesAvailable') > 0) [Receivedata len] = fread(Objtcp, Objtcp.BytesAvailable); % Now the Receivedata is 'double' type end I want to convert/cast the Receivedata that will be My_struct2 type Thx "zohar " <zohar.research@gmail.com> wrote in message <j32a4r$m8k$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Hi all > > I have two applications the first is written in c language and the other in matlab language, they are both communicateby using tcp. > > Application 1(c language) send struct data to application 2(matlab language). > How can i make matlab recognize the received data as a struct data? > > For example : > C code > > myfile.h > struct My_struct1 > { > int x; &g...

Re: Calling R, C, C++, C#, Java, Python, Perl, #2
Alan, I found it much easier to process un-structured data in Perl then feed the cleaned, summarized data to SAS. You get the best of both languages when you proceed as suggested, and it takes considerably less time to finish the project. Now, I know a few very good SAS programmers who know all the substleties of string parsing in SAS and can do with SAS what I do with Perl, as easily. But I'm not one of them. Vincent PS: one of my colleagues believe that un-structured data is a thing of the past. In a few years, all data (even messages posted on usenet) will be structured. At 07:28 PM 8/25/2008, Alan Churchill wrote: >Vincent, > >Let's look at the process. > >SAS produces a dataset after a lot of processing. You don't need a 3rd party >calling a 3rd to do something. > >Read a SAS dataset directly using the FREE SAS OleDb driver. Once it is in >memory, manipulate to your heart's content and then write it back out to the >source you need it to go in. > >Pluses? > >Minimal steps reduce the surface area. > >Alan > >Alan Churchill >Savian >www.savian.net > > >-----Original Message----- >From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Vincent >Granville >Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 8:03 PM >To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU >Subject: Calling R, C, C++, C#, Java, Python, Perl, etc. from a SAS program > >What about a Perl script calling SAS, R, C++, C# etc. ...

call Matlab function from C
I have written a C code under Linux environment. I want to call "sqrtm" function of Matlab in my C code. Is there any way to do that?? I am not looking for cholesky decomposition, which I can find in C using LAPACK/BLAS library. I am looking for principal square root as given by sqrtm. Thanks. "kumar vishwajeet" wrote in message <iv5hjm$83t$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > I have written a C code under Linux environment. I want to call "sqrtm" function of Matlab in my C code. Is there any way to do that?? I am not looking for cholesky decomposition, which I can find in C using LAPACK/BLAS library. I am looking for principal square root as given by sqrtm. > > Thanks. Yes, it is possible with either a mex function or an Engine application. Look under External Interfaces in the doc. The functions you will need to use are mexCallMATLAB or my FEX submission engCallMATLAB. James Tursa ...

Calling C++ GUI in Matlab
hello, I am doing a project inwhich i got a Visual C++ GUI. Now i want to call/control this gui with matlab. I used mex files as discussed in many forums. But it gives error. i have two questions. 1. I am using matlab r2009a and visual studio installed is 2010 professional. is there any compitibility issue? The windows is Xp2002 SP3. 2. If my source file have ten functions (lets suppose). Should i have to make diffrent mex files including header in each for all ten functions? so if you please have some tutorial or suggestion please help me out. Thanks in advance regards ...

QR Decomp RLS
Hello, Anyone know where I might find this? Michael. Hi Michael Simon Haykins Book "Adaptive Filter Theory" comes with qrdrls matlab code on the CD. regards alain M. Wirtzfeld wrote: > Hello, > > Anyone know where I might find this? > > > Michael. > > ...

Matlab face detection code to c/c++ code
hello guys... I am in urgent need of something which can change my MATLAb code to C or C++ code. I have to run this C, c++ code in Code composer studio and feed the program into DSP emulator EVDM642. Code composer studio does not support MATLAB... So, its important to convert the code into C or C++.. This is my semester project and I have to give the presentation on 18th november...or else I will be failed.. Please help me guys....Tell e something which changes MATLAb to C/C++. Thanx in advance. On 16 Nov., 05:42, "Tarun " <tarunsa...@gmail.com> wrote: > hello guys... > I am in urgent need of something which can change my MATLAb code to C or C++ code. I have to run this C, c++ code in Code composer studio and feed the program into DSP emulator EVDM642. Code composer studio does not support MATLAB... > So, its important to convert the code into C or C++.. > This is my semester project and I have to give the presentation on 18th november...or else I will be failed.. > Please help me guys....Tell e something which changes MATLAb to C/C++. > > Thanx in advance. you could start with "C Programming Language" from Kernighan & Ritchie On 16 Nov, 05:42, "Tarun " <tarunsa...@gmail.com> wrote: > hello guys... > I am in urgent need of something which can change my MATLAb code to C or C++ code. I have to run this C, c++ code in Code composer studio and feed the program into DSP emulator EVDM642. Code composer stu...

Calling R, C, C++, C#, Java, Python, Perl, etc. from a SAS program #2
What about a Perl script calling SAS, R, C++, C# etc. rather than SAS calling these languages? Wouldn't it be easier? What are the pluses / minuses? I'm used to write Perl scripts to pre-process messy data (text mining) and produce summary tables, then feed the clean summary tables to SAS. What do SAS engineers think about this strategy? Anybody has thoughts on this? Feel free to reply on http://www.analyticbridge.com/group/sasandstatisticalprogramming Vincent, Let's look at the process. SAS produces a dataset after a lot of processing. You don't need a 3rd party calling a 3rd to do something. Read a SAS dataset directly using the FREE SAS OleDb driver. Once it is in memory, manipulate to your heart's content and then write it back out to the source you need it to go in. Pluses? Minimal steps reduce the surface area. Alan Alan Churchill Savian www.savian.net -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Vincent Granville Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 8:03 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Calling R, C, C++, C#, Java, Python, Perl, etc. from a SAS program What about a Perl script calling SAS, R, C++, C# etc. rather than SAS calling these languages? Wouldn't it be easier? What are the pluses / minuses? I'm used to write Perl scripts to pre-process messy data (text mining) and produce summary tables, then feed the clean summary tables to SAS. What do SAS engineers think about this st...

Sending data to MATLAB from C/C++ code running in the background
Hello, I'd like to run a purpose-designed C/C++ program at the same time a MATLAB script is running and have MATLAB receive data (in my case, numbers) from the program in a streaming fashion. For example, say the C program (I'm going to write C instead of C/C++ from now on) continually recalculates 8 numbers over and over again: the usage of the program in conjunction with the MATLAB script would ideally be something like this: 1. The MATLAB script is started. 2. The C program is started by the MATLAB code (e.g. through a console command). Once the C program initializes, it continually calculates and recalculates 8 numbers in an endless loop until stopped manually by the user. 3. The MATLAB script continues executing until it reaches a point where it requires the 3 numbers from the C program. What I'd like at this stage is for the MATLAB script to be able to acquire the values of the 8 numbers that were most recently output by the C program. This would occur multiple times, so the C program would essentially be streaming the 3 values to MATLAB constantly, with the MATLAB script choosing when to sample them. Unfortunately, the nature of the C program is such that it takes a few seconds to initialize and so transforming it into a MEX file to be called repeatedly by the MATLAB script would not work (the response wouldn't be fast enough since the initialization delay would occur every time the program was run). As such, how might I go about getting the C pro...

Web resources about - methods to call matlab in C C++ and call C C++ in matlab - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Talk:Comparison of cash and accrual methods of accounting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is within the scope of WikiProject Taxation , a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of tax -related articles on Wikipedia. ...

Government says it may not reveal to Apple the method used to access the San Bernardino iPhone
... Bernardino shootings, and the court battle is over for now, the government says that it may not accede to Apple’s demand to be told the method ...

Jeremy Piven Recalls an Example of Method Journalism
This is pretty interesting. Appearing Wednesday on the weekday SiriusXM program Dirty, Sexy, Funny With Jenny McCarthy , actor Jeremy Piven recalled ...

FBI can crack iPhone security and is classifying the method to prevent Apple fighting back
... contacted the FBI to help access Syed Farook's iPhone. The Justice Department said it is "cautiously optimistic" that the proposed method, which ...

FBI’s secret iPhone hacking method may not be a secret for long
... handle it. Notably, Apple has already indicated that if the FBI's workaround solution proves successful, it would like to be aware of the methods ...

FBI Owns Proprietary Rights To Method Used To Crack iPhone « CBS New York
The FBI now owns the proprietary rights to the method used to crack the San Bernardino gunman’s iPhone, a government official told CBS News. ...

Mississippi House proposes firing squad as execution method
JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — The Mississippi House wants to allow the state to execute prisoners using a firing squad if officials decide lethal injection ...

Curran: I know there is a method to his madness.
... Search form Search 38° Main menu Home Celtics Patriots Red Sox Bruins Revolution More WRITERS Watch Shop NECN Curran: I know there is a method ...

Can FBI’s method open iPhone? Apple wants to wait and see
The FBI aren’t the only people interested in postponing court proceedings this week — Apple just requested a hold in its ongoing case in Brooklyn ...

9 Methods For Embracing Uncertainty
Change is a fact of life, especially for entrepreneurs. Here's how to navigate it successfully. Change is the word of the year and of the decade—and ...