Moving Person/Object tracking

Hi Image analyst ,

Can you give me the idea of how to track a moving person/object from consecutive input frames that belongs to an particular video.

eg , herewith i'm attaching the input frame (image) that belongs to an surveillance video and now i need to segment the moving object (moving red car and walking person) from it.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/pB1XVBCV/image.html
0
vivek.acm (2)

"Vivek " <vivek.acm@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi Image analyst ,
>
> Can you give me the idea of how to track a moving person/object from
> consecutive input frames that belongs to an particular video.
> eg , herewith i'm attaching the input frame (image) that belongs to an
> surveillance video and now i need to segment the moving object (moving red
> car and walking person) from it.
>
> http://www.4shared.com/photo/pB1XVBCV/image.html

http://www.mathworks.com/products/computer-vision/demos.html

Look at the "Tracking" section on that page.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com

0
slord (13689)

tracking moving objects in traffic surveillance images
Hi all, Does anyone know where I can find source code or a more specific description for the implementation of the technique for the tracking of moving objects that is described in the article "Detecting and Tracking Moving Objects for Video Surveillance" IEEE 1999 of Isaac Cohen and Gerard Medioni? Ciao! Dr. Gjenna Stippel Postdoctoral Fellow Department of Mediamatics Delft University of Technology Phone: +31 (0) 15 278 7241 URL: www.gjenna.com ...

Object Tracking using Matlab 7.10.0 R2010a
Dear All, I am a college student and doing my project in Object tracking using Matlab 7.10.0 R2010a . As i am new to Matlab . Please anybody teach me how to proceed certain steps : 1. How to import new .avi file in Matlab ( is there any specific size required ) 2. Where to copy & paste the Video and what program we need to write to run that Video File 3. How to change the Video images to Threshold , Gray scaling . You can use Computer Vision System Toolbox to perform all these tasks. >> How to import new .avi file in Matlab vision.VideoFileReader reads multimedia file http://www.mathworks.com/help/toolbox/vision/ref/vision.videofilereaderclass.html >> How to change the Video images to Threshold , Gray scaling . vision.ColorSpaceConverter can be used to convert an rgb image to intensity http://www.mathworks.com/help//vision/ref/vision.colorspaceconverterclass.html Thanks, Mohammad "Anuradha T N" <saran_ford@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message news:ji5q98$723$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com... > Dear All, > > I am a college student and doing my project in Object tracking using > Matlab 7.10.0 R2010a . As i am new to Matlab . Please anybody teach me how > to proceed certain steps : > 1. How to import new .avi file in Matlab ( is there any specific size > required ) > 2. Where to copy & paste the Video and what program we need to write to > run that Video File > 3. How to change the Video images to Threshold ...

Sys objects
i have Several Databases with the Same view in them (vCustomers) I have to do work on these views (drop , modify etc) depending on the Data Sent to us via partners i have a Master database ( mymaster) well say and 30 other databases representing customer data i want to put a proc in Mymaster and query any one of the other databasses for view (vcustomers) and im having problems referencing the Correct Database SELECT * FROM sys.objects WHERE object_id = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[vCustomers]') AND type in (N'V' thanks DAveL You can just prefix the objects with the correct database name: SELECT * FROM Database.sys.objects WHERE object_id = OBJECT_ID(N'[Database].[dbo].[Partients]') AND type = 'V'; -- Plamen Ratchev http://www.SQLStudio.com this works fine if the Database name is a Literal because im trying to make a Genric proc...i have to make dynamic sql and im trying to Stay away from that is there a way to make the below work without making it completly Dynamic DAveL "Plamen Ratchev" <Plamen@SQLStudio.com> wrote in message news:JtSdnbOPxLTfH9zXnZ2dnUVZ_hRi4p2d@speakeasy.net... > You can just prefix the objects with the correct database name: > > SELECT * > FROM Database.sys.objects > WHERE object_id = OBJECT_ID(N'[Database].[dbo].[Partients]') > AND type = 'V'; > > -- > Plamen Ratchev > http://www.SQLStudio.com You may be able to use the undocumented...

how to track object modifications
I am working in A2K and AXP but I miss the object creation and modification date info that A97 and prior tracked. I am thinking a table storing such info that gets updated automatically when Access saves an object but I have no idea how to capture Access events. I am looking for any pointers to get me started or alternate approaches others use. tia S Access menu: View | Details (david) "SMc" <seamusmcluskey@yahoo.ca> wrote in message news:4e9424a5.0407071041.d6c686f@posting.google.com... > I am working in A2K and AXP but I miss the object creation and > modification date info that A97 and prior tracked. > > I am thinking a table storing such info that gets updated > automatically when Access saves an object but I have no idea how to > capture Access events. > > I am looking for any pointers to get me started or alternate > approaches others use. > > tia > > S Thanks David, but those details are revised in A2K+ each time you compact, i.e. the creation date and modified date is your last compact date. In A97 and prior those dates are not changed by compaction, and thus useful. Some other poster in ng explained the why of this i.e. how access now saves objects, I was just wondering if anyone had come up with a work around or could tell me how to capture Access events at design time, i.e. Form | Save SMc "david epsom dot com dot au" <david@epsomdotcomdotau> wrote in message news:<40ed0b61$0$272...

Java Objects in Matlab
All, I understand from Matlab docs that Java objects in Matlab are reference assignments. For example: myDate = java.util.Date; setHours(myDate, 10) newDate = myDate; setHours(newDate, 8) Then myDate.getHours will return: 8 What I don't understand is why then, if I clear myDate, As in the following: myDate = java.util.Date; setHours(myDate, 10); newDate = myDate; setHours(newDate, 8); myDate.getHours; mydate = []; newDate newDate still exists. If it's a reference, shouldn't it be gone. Or is it? Run this and you will see : newDate = Thu Mar 25 08:03:22 EDT 2010 Any help is appreciated JoeyB <joseph.burgel@gm.com> wrote in message <c62f69aa-56a8-4569-8f0f-e8e356490617@h18g2000yqo.googlegroups.com>... > All, > > I understand from Matlab docs that Java objects in Matlab are > reference assignments. For example: > > myDate = java.util.Date; > setHours(myDate, 10) > newDate = myDate; > setHours(newDate, 8) > > Then > myDate.getHours > will return: 8 > > What I don't understand is why then, if I clear myDate, As in the > following: > > myDate = java.util.Date; > setHours(myDate, 10); > newDate = myDate; > setHours(newDate, 8); > myDate.getHours; > mydate = []; > newDate > > newDate still exists. If it's a reference, shouldn't it be gone. Or is > it? Run this and you will see : > > ...

Moving sys.aud$
Hello, I have inherited the maintenance of an Oracle 8.17 system with Auditing enabled. I have found that the sys.aud$ table is in the SYSTEM Tablespace and have been given a directive to move it out of SYSTEM. I am thinking that I should move the sys.aud$ table to a dedicated tablespace. 1. How can I move this table to another Tablespace. 2. Are there any special concerns in moving this table and\or auditing mechinisms? Thanks for your advice, Cal "Michael" <melliott42@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:91721cf.0407061727.19c3a2b4@posting.google.com... > Hello, > > I have inherited the maintenance of an Oracle 8.17 system with > Auditing enabled. I have found that the sys.aud$ table is in the > SYSTEM Tablespace and have been given a directive to move it out of > SYSTEM. I am thinking that I should move the sys.aud$ table to a > dedicated tablespace. > > 1. How can I move this table to another Tablespace. See David's reply. If you have created any indexes on aud$ for reporting purposes you'll likely want to move them when you rebuild them as well. > 2. Are there any special concerns in moving this table and\or auditing > mechinisms? Technically Oracle does not support moving aud$ out of the system tablespace - though it details how to do it on Metalink :(. -- Niall Litchfield Oracle DBA http://www.niall.litchfield.dial.pipex.com "Michael" <melliott42@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:91...

How to tracking black object?
Hi, im doing realtime image processing. I wanna learn how to detect black object which is to detect QR code three finder pattern, so that when detected the three pattern, it will capture and do image processing. anyone can teach me? On Jan 13, 3:25=A0pm, "Wallace Yap" <ahya...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi, im doing realtime image processing. I wanna learn how to detect black= object which is to detect QR code three finder pattern, so that when detec= ted the three pattern, it will capture and do image processing. anyone can = teach me? ------------------------------------------------------------- Get the image acquisition toolbox. grab snapshots threshold to find dark areas of sufficient size. when you do, process it as a QR code. Filling in the details would be more that could reasonably be posted to a newsgroup. ImageAnalyst <imageanalyst@mailinator.com> wrote in message <18fe3530-ade8-4856-8168-4410830e3834@k8g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>... > On Jan 13, 3:25 pm, "Wallace Yap" <ahya...@hotmail.com> wrote: > > Hi, im doing realtime image processing. I wanna learn how to detect black object which is to detect QR code three finder pattern, so that when detected the three pattern, it will capture and do image processing. anyone can teach me? > > ------------------------------------------------------------- > Get the image acquisition toolbox. > grab snapshots > threshold to find dark areas of sufficien...

Object tracking
Hi all, I have been trying to get an ISDN circuit to dial up and connect 2x 1841 Cisco routers together if the primary adsl interface fails. Backgroud: Main site: 192.168.1.x Remote Site: 192.168.2.x VPN to each end over aDSL appears to work fine, no reported issues (not sure its 100% correct, but it works). Due to an issue with the DSL connection at the remote site, it has been decided to introduce an ISDN circuit at each end, so if the dsl fails, then the sites can connect via ISDN. ISDN calls must be made from the MAIN site to the remote site. After asking on this group the other day, it was suggested that the backup-interface doesnt work that well, and some sort of route object tracking was needed to perform the fuction correctly. This is what i have tried to do however its not working I'm sure its only an access list that is stopping the ISDN dialing up, but I'm not seeing my mistake at the moment! Can you? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Configuration from Main site (any boring stuff edited out) aaa new-model aaa authentication login default local aaa authentication ppp default local ! ip sla monitor 1 type echo protocol ipIcmpEcho (ADSL outside interface at remote site) ip sla monitor schedule 1 life forever start-time now ! isdn switch-type basic-net3 ! crypto pki trustpoint TP-self-signed-30453xxxxxx ! ! crypto pki certificate chain TP-self-signed-30453xxxxxx ! username a...

counting similar objects in matlab
Can anyone please tell me how to count the number of similar objects in an image using matlab.I need the code. ...

Move sys.aud$ -- response
on 07/06/2004, at 8:27 PM CDT, Michael wrote: > Hello, > > I have inherited the maintenance of an Oracle 8.17 system with > Auditing enabled. I have found that the sys.aud$ table is in the > SYSTEM Tablespace and have been given a directive to move it out of > SYSTEM. I am thinking that I should move the sys.aud$ table to a > dedicated tablespace. > > 1. How can I move this table to another Tablespace. > 2. Are there any special concerns in moving this table and\or auditing > mechinisms? > > Thanks for your advice, > > Cal Do this: SVRMGR> connect internal Connected. SVRMGR> create tablespace audit_tbs datafile '.....' size 500M reuse; Tablespace created. SVRMGR> alter table aud$ move tablespace audit_tbs; Table altered. SVRMGR> exit As long as you maintain the SYS ownership of AUD$ you'll be fine, and connect internal in 8.1.7 does just that. Remember to substitute a valid path and filename for the '.....' in the create tablespace command. David Fitzjarrell fitzjarrell@cox.net (David Fitzjarrell) wrote in message news:<9711ade0.0407061753.4b5f0d48@posting.google.com>... > on 07/06/2004, at 8:27 PM CDT, Michael wrote: > > Hello, > > > > I have inherited the maintenance of an Oracle 8.17 system with > > Auditing enabled. I have found that the sys.aud$ table is in the > > SYSTEM Tablespace and have been given a directive to move it out of > > ...

how to code advanced object tracking?
Can anyone help me with a code where I can do "object tracking using mean shift analysis and background subtraction also shadow removal'? Which could help me build interfacing multiple web cameras using GUI. Is it possible to interface dual web cams in real time and process in matlab? I'm building a project on "Multi camera surveillance system" little help please. ...

CBO for sys/system objects
Oracle9i 9207 (64 bit) Solaris 9 (64 bit) We generate statistics for the user schemas via dbms_stats. Works fine although we had to tune a few queries with the RULE hint since it was faster. Questions: 1) should we generate statistics for the sys/system objects? Is it recommended in 9i? we use the default stats gathering in 10g which includes the sys/system objects (out of the box) 2) any known issues in 9i? Thanks for any pointers. wagen On 5 Apr 2006 09:06:48 -0700, wagen123@yahoo.com wrote: >Oracle9i 9207 (64 bit) >Solaris 9 (64 bit) > >We generate statistics for the user schemas via dbms_stats. Works fine >although we had to tune a few queries with the RULE hint since it was >faster. > >Questions: >1) should we generate statistics for the sys/system objects? Is it >recommended in 9i? we use the default stats gathering in 10g which >includes the sys/system objects (out of the box) >2) any known issues in 9i? > >Thanks for any pointers. >wagen Not supported in 9i. -- Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA Sybrand Bakker wrote: > On 5 Apr 2006 09:06:48 -0700, wagen123@yahoo.com wrote: > >> Oracle9i 9207 (64 bit) >> Solaris 9 (64 bit) >> >> We generate statistics for the user schemas via dbms_stats. Works fine >> although we had to tune a few queries with the RULE hint since it was >> faster. >> >> Questions: >> 1) should we generate statistics for the sys/system obj...

INVALID objects
Hello, Can ANY object in Oracle have the status "invalid"? Or is this only applicable to source code objects (Stored Procedures, Packages, Types etc...) -- With regards, Martijn Tonies Database Workbench - developer tool for InterBase, Firebird, MySQL & MS SQL Server. Upscene Productions http://www.upscene.com can but shouldn't they should usually be recompiled by running appropriate scripts check metalink for any particulars, and if they have bugs. - On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:41:05 +0200, "Martijn Tonies" <m.tonies@upscene_nospam_.com> wrote: >Hello, > >Can ANY object in Oracle have the status "invalid"? > >Or is this only applicable to source code objects (Stored >Procedures, Packages, Types etc...) > >-- >With regards, > >Martijn Tonies >Database Workbench - developer tool for InterBase, Firebird, MySQL & MS SQL >Server. >Upscene Productions >http://www.upscene.com > > ........ We use Oracle 8.1.7.4 on Solaris 2.7 boxes remove NSPAM to email "Martijn Tonies" <m.tonies@upscene_nospam_.com> wrote in message news:10npstcm6c21682@corp.supernews.com... > Hello, > > Can ANY object in Oracle have the status "invalid"? > > Or is this only applicable to source code objects (Stored > Procedures, Packages, Types etc...) > > -- > With regards, > > Martijn Tonies > Database Workbench - developer tool for InterBas...

OLE Object Has Object?
How can one determine in code if an OLE Object type field has an object for a particular record? Thanks. If you have a Bound OLE Frame control on a Form then something like: If NOT (IsNull(Me.NameOfYourOLEFrameControl.Value)) -- HTH Stephen Lebans http://www.lebans.com Access Code, Tips and Tricks Please respond only to the newsgroups so everyone can benefit. "Neil" <nospam@nospam.net> wrote in message news:u%Vee.8446$HL2.2719@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net... > How can one determine in code if an OLE Object type field has an object for > a particular record? > > Thanks. > > IsNull() was, of course, the first thing I tried. Returns False whether there is an embedded object or not. Also tried all the other Is...() functions (well, OK, I didn't try IsNumeric(), but, hey). I was using "IsNull(Me.Picture)" (the name of the control). I tried what you had with .Value at the end, but got a compile error: Invalid qualifier. So, no matter what I try, I can't get find a way to differentiate between when there is and isn't an embedded object. Neil "Stephen Lebans" <ForEmailGotoMy.WebSite.-WWWdotlebansdotcom@linvalid.com> wrote in message news:TCWee.9087$Ph4.277540@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca... > If you have a Bound OLE Frame control on a Form then something like: > If NOT (IsNull(Me.NameOfYourOLEFrameControl.Value)) > > -- > HTH > Stephen Lebans > http://www.lebans.com > A...

How to move objects from one datafile to another?
Hi all, I am running Oracle 8.1.6.3 on WinNT (I know...) and having I/O contention. I identified 2 datafiles that I'd like to split. I need to be able to move some tables out of one datafile into another tablespace on another drive. How do I do that? Thanks, Eugene Eugene wrote: > Hi all, > I am running Oracle 8.1.6.3 on WinNT (I know...) and having I/O > contention. I identified 2 datafiles that I'd like to split. I need to > be able to move some tables out of one datafile into another > tablespace on another drive. > How do I do that? > > Thanks, > Eugene > Create a new tablespace with the new datafile. Since this is 8i, the ALTER TABLE MOVE command is not an option. So export the tables in question. Then drop the tables. Precreate the tables in the appropriate tablespace. Then import with IGNORE=Y. The data will be imported into the tablespace you precreated the table in. That's the simple version! HTH, Brian -- =================================================================== Brian Peasland dba@nospam.peasland.net http://www.peasland.net Remove the "nospam." from the email address to email me. "I can give it to you cheap, quick, and good. Now pick two out of the three" - Unknown -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com On Mar 1, 9:43 am, Brian Peasland <d...@nospam.peasland.net> wrote: > Eugene wrote: > > Hi all, > > I am running Oracle 8.1.6....

C#.NET to MATLAB data objects
In C#.NET I have a List<chanData> that I want to pass into a matlab function. Where data is a class of (object data and string chanName). Is the best way to just create an MWNumericArray[,] for each object? I will be invoking my matlab function via the mcr. Once in matlab I want to make a structure of data.{chanName} = object data. Thanks, This blog posting demonstrates how to pass structures between .NET and components created with Builder NE (which it sounds like you're working with). http://blogs.mathworks.com/loren/2011/07/28/using-matlab-structures-in-c-with-builder-ne/ Also, please refer to the Builder NE documentation, particularly the section on "Type Safe APIs": http://www.mathworks.com/help/toolbox/dotnetbuilder/ug/bsumwxw.html On 12/13/2011 4:11 PM, scott wrote: > In C#.NET I have a List<chanData> that I want to pass into a matlab > function. Where data is a class of (object data and string chanName). > > > Is the best way to just create an MWNumericArray[,] for each object? I > will be invoking my matlab function via the mcr. Once in matlab I want > to make a structure of data.{chanName} = object data. > > Thanks, -- Peter Webb peter.webb@mathworks.com ...

keep track how many object in PHP4
Please help. I need to keep track of how many object of a given class without introducing a non-class member variable. Which one of the following will allow me to do this? 1) Add member variable that gets incremented in the default constructor and decremented in the destructor. 2) Add local variable that gets incremented in the each constructor and decremented in the destructor. 3) Add static member variable that gets incremented in the each constructor and decremented in the destructor. 4) This cannot be accomplished since the creation of objects is being done dynamically via "new". Thank you! On 4 Sep, 17:22, "Andrew G. Koptyaev" <kopty...@gmail.com> wrote: > Please help. > > I need to keep track of how many object of a given class without introducing > a non-class member variable. Which one of the following will allow me to do > this? > > 1) Add member variable that gets incremented in the default constructor and > decremented in the destructor. > 2) Add local variable that gets incremented in the each constructor and > decremented in the destructor. > 3) Add static member variable that gets incremented in the each constructor > and > decremented in the destructor. > 4) This cannot be accomplished since the creation of objects is being done > dynamically via "new". > > Thank you! Thank you for posting your homework / interview quiz here. The correct answer is none of the above...

how to find holes in objects in matlab image?
hey, is it possible to find holes in connected components, i.e in objects in an image. if so, can we also count holes? Like, I have used cc = bwlabel(image); to do connected components labeling. Now, how to find number of holes in each object ? On Dec 15, 4:51=A0am, "Ayesha " <bijlikamasl...@yahoo.com> wrote: > hey, is it possible to find holes in connected components, i.e in objects= in an image. if so, can we also count holes? Like, I have used cc =3D bwla= bel(image); to do connected components labeling. Now, how to find number of= holes in each object ? ---------------------------------------------------------- Call regionprops and ask for the Euler number. ...

How to find the coordinates of the object being tracked by the camera..
can any1 tell me how to find the coordinates of my hand as i move it in front of my webcam ....so that accordingly i can move the mouse pointer on the screen... plzzzzz......help ...

Soft handoff simulation in matlab #2
Hey all, I am having problem in soft handover implementation with MATLAB please help me out. It is my final dissertation .I am unable to do this. ..pls mail me at nikhilpatel0786@gmail.com Thank you very much... Please helpp "vpmp patel" <mecs@yahoogoups.com> wrote in message news:jkh46d$i9m$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com... > Hey all, > I am having problem in soft handover implementation with MATLAB > please help me out. It is my final dissertation .I am unable to do > this. Then you need to talk to your dissertation advisor first; if he or she can't give you enough help, post SPECIFIC DETAILS about the problem you're experiencing with your implementation and ask a SPECIFIC question and someone may be able to offer some suggestions. -- Steve Lord slord@mathworks.com To contact Technical Support use the Contact Us link on http://www.mathworks.com ...

is Matlab an object-oriented programming language?
Is matlab an object-oriented programming language? On 3/29/2012 1:23 AM, Yvonne ting wrote: > Is matlab an object-oriented programming language? google "matlab OO" "Yvonne ting" wrote in message <jl0v4p$5lp$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Is matlab an object-oriented programming language? you can program in the OO approach using matlab. It supports following concepts of OO : creating classes, methods, setting the access type for the properties of the class. For details refer Matlab Online help. Of course OO facility come with some limitation. Regs, Rupinder ...

Reliable Static Routing Using Object Tracking.

EMF White border/moving blocks in matlab
I have a generic problem. I have came up with a couple solutions to solve it, but I do not know how to impliment them in a matlab script (.m file). The probem: When i save a .mdl file as a .emf file it gets a big white border on it. The file needs to be of the EMF type. this is occuring because the diagram is not in the top left corner of the screen. I can manualy move the diagram to the top corner and then print the diagram and the problem is fixed. The problem is that i have thousands of diagrams that need this done, so i need a script that can do this. Solution 1: Copy and paste the diagram into a new .mdl file and then use my print script. Solutions 2: select and move the position of the diagram to the top left corner. I am open to other solutions, but i need the File to be of the type .emf. I have looked at other posts, but they don't seem to have an answer that keeps the file as an EMF. If you need any clarification please let me know. *I need the file to be an EMF file becasue I need to insert it into word. I will then add figure captions and convert the whole word doc to a PDF. The model picture (EMF file) is then searchable. I need the figure to be searchable once i convert the word doc to PDF. Thanks ...

Add Java ActionListener to Swing object from MATLAB
Hi, My MATLAB code contains several Java Swing objects, like JButton and JRadioButton. Now I am trying to add ActionListener to these objects in the MATLAB code, but I don't know how. From Java, I can easily do the following: myButton=new JButton('test'); myButton.addActionListener(new ActionListener() { public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent e) { .... } } But in MATLAB code, the above code won't work, I only can create JButton object: myButton=JButton('test'); but don't know how to add the ActionListener. Do anyone have immediate answer? Thanks in advance! Xiaowu ...

Web resources about - Moving Person/Object tracking - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Tracking and data relay satellite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A tracking and data relay satellite ( TDRS ) is a type of communications satellite that forms part of the Tracking and Data Relay Satellite System ...

Facebook Urges Dismissal Of $15B Internet Tracking Lawsuit
Facebook is seeking the dismissal of a $15 billion lawsuit that accuses it of secretly tracking its users’ Internet activity after they leave ...

Tracking down two refugees in Cambodia
How I found myself in the teeming Cambodia capital trying to find two refugees from different countries whom I knew nothing about, not even their ...

Belgium 'under-resourced' in tracking its vast numbers of persons of interest, says European security ...
Belgian authorities are still checking whether Tuesday's terror attacks were linked to the arrest of Salah Abdeslam, one of the key figures in ...

Nielsen to start tracking by-device statistics for set-top boxes like the Apple TV
... are actively watching content on the Apple, and starting soon we’ll get a deeper look into those numbers. Nielsen, the company behind tracking ...

NFL mock draft database 2016: Tracking Giants picks from around the Internet
Let's keep track of mock drafts from around the Internet as the 2016 NFL Draft approaches. Can we find a consensus for the New York Giants?

Cleantech Stocks Shine, Tracking Nearly 30% Ahead Of Main Index
... Small Ordinaries Index gain of 0.7%. The Australian CleanTech 20 rose 2.3% for the month. The CleanTech [&hellip Cleantech Stocks Shine, Tracking ...

Federal officials, advocates push pill-tracking databases
WASHINGTON (AP) — The nation's top health officials are stepping up calls to require doctors to log in to pill-tracking databases before prescribing ...

Hillary: After Brussels, We Need ‘Honest Reckoning’ On Surveillance, More ‘Tracking Of Communications’ ...
Hillary: After Brussels, We Need ‘Honest Reckoning’ On Surveillance, More ‘Tracking Of Communications’

Japan is Tracking Tumbling and Damaged Satellite
The Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) is struggling to understand exactly what went wrong with its brand-new astronomy satellite, Hitomi, ...