MS Access and Matlab

Where can I find the data type and lengths MS Access will accept from
Matlab?

I've tried quite a few different data types accepted through SQL but
I can't seem to get them to take. The only ones I've gotten are char
and text.

conn = database('MyDatabase','','');
SQL = 'CREATE TABLE MyTable (MyCol1 char(50),MyCol2 char(32))'; % As
an example
curs = exec(conn,SQL);

SQL = 'CREATE TABLE MyTable2 (MyCol1 Text)';
curs = exec(conn,SQL);

close(conn);

I've search through Access, Matlab, and the internet but have been
unable to find out how to get any other types to work.
0
smit17291 (242)