MS Access to Matlab

I have been able to move data from excel to matlab but reaching a new
problem with finding information in MS Access. I could change the
data by export in Access but trying to reduce steps before use due to
multiple iterations within a short period of time.

Thanks

Ray Foran <wowseray_25@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have been able to move data from excel to matlab but reaching a new
> problem with finding information in MS Access. I could change the
> data by export in Access but trying to reduce steps before use due to
> multiple iterations within a short period of time.
>
> Thanks

Have you looked at using the Database toolbox?  It is one of the lower
priced toolboxes, and it does just what it says on the box, i.e. lets you
easily communicate with SQL databases of many forms, including MS Access.

--
Dr Tristram J. Scott
Energy Consultant