My post dont get posted ?

Why dont my post get posted here ?

- P

Well I read it;-)

I get the impression that the new Newsgroup interface still has 1 or 2 bugs. There has been at least one or two of my posts that I didn't get on this news reader, but were visible on other readers (along with the endless adverts to trainers etc.) so I guess it can't be all that bad.

Regards
Dave Robinson
0
dave.robinson (1276)
7/19/2007 8:32:01 AM
"Dave Robinson" <dave.robinson@somewhere.biz> wrote in message
> Well I read it;-)
>
> I get the impression that the new Newsgroup interface still has 1 or 2
> bugs. There has been at least one or two of my posts that I didn't get on
> this news reader, but were visible on other readers (along with the
> endless adverts to trainers etc.) so I guess it can't be all that bad.
>
> Regards
> Dave Robinson

Please send the Newsreader team an email at newsreader@mathworks.com and
include a link to the posts you made that didn't propagate to the MATLAB
Central newsreader.  It may help them in their investigation of what's going
on.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com

0
slord (13689)

post or get message posting

Why "Welcome Message" I post come get posted as the reply to same post ?
I don't understand, every week I post "Welcome Message" as a new post and it gets posted as reply to my older "Welcome Message", automatically. What exactly is happening ? I have tried both PAN and www.groups.google.com interface but still same problem :( arnuld wrote: > I don't understand, every week I post "Welcome Message" as a new post > and it gets posted as reply to my older "Welcome Message", > automatically. What exactly is happening ? > > I have tried both PAN and www.groups.google.com interface but still > same pr...

Form posts twice
Hi all, I am posting this here #1 out of desperation and #2 on chance that this might be an ERB issue and ofcourse most importantly because many rails gurus hang out here :) I am having a very strange problem. I have a search form with a bunch of fields for a db query of a table called people. The associated :person model has_many sub models such as :addresses, :skills etc. The Person.find uses :include to eager load the data from various other tables which :belong_to people. The results page contains a form built dynamically where the user can select check boxes to the select persons fr...

(method="post" || method="POST") && (method="get" || method="GET")
Let's not argue about semantics. Let's talk about semasiology. Do specifications exist for using mixed case, upper case, lower case for the contents of the method employed? My own preferences lean towards the all lower-case model, simply because it reads a little easier when deployed with other XHTML semaphorings. -- Jim Carlock Post replies to the group. Jim Carlock wrote: > Let's not argue about semantics. Let's talk about semasiology. > > Do specifications exist for using mixed case, upper case, > lower case for the contents of the metho...

where to post job postings
Where is the best place to post job opportunities for SAS programmers & statisticians? Thanks, Robert Matthews ...

posting to others posts
I am not familiar with posting on this list as far as the controls work how do I reply to others original messages, by "requoteing" or Reply? Also does comp.sys.cbm posts pertain to any of the 8-bit Commodore's, does that include any kind of programming etc? I posted here way back and one individual tried to run me off, so I wanted to be sure of what I CAN post here. Thank you all. -Terry Raymond Terry Raymond wrote on 23. September 2015: > > I am not familiar with posting on this list as far as the controls work > how do I reply to others original me...

post increment not post
I'd like to know why the following program outputs 1, and not 0. #include <iostream> class a { int v; public: a():v(0){} a& operator++(int) { v++; } operator int&() { return v; } }; int main() { a aa; // I intend b to initialize b with 0, then increment a int b = aa++; std::cout << b << std::endl; // didn't happen } Thanks, Robert Robert Swan wrote: > I'd like to know why the following program outputs 1, and not 0. I am surprised it outputs anything. It's not supposed to compile. > > #include...

Attaching binary data to a POST GET (or POST) request
Hello Everyone, I need to send a file to a RESTful API by attaching the binary data to the REST call. The API tells me this is the format I should attach it it: http://api.service.com?subject=The_Subject_Of_The_Message&media=The_binary_data_of_the_file This looks like a GET request but, either way, I'm not sure how to attach binary data to either a GET or POST request. I've Googled for hours and can't find what I need. Can someone help? Thanks! Anthony Just looked and saw it's expecting a POST request. So how do I do this via POST? El 07/07/2010 8:37,...

Using HttpURLConnection to POST to Servlet in Tomcat 5 results in GET not POST on server side
Does anyone know what is wrong with this code or why I might be experiencing this behavior? I have a Java application that submits HTTP POST requests to a servlet (with content in the body of the request). I am using the java.net package. My system worked fine with Tomcat 4.1.18: the servlet was invoked with a POST request and it could read the content of the request using an InputStream. But when I deploy my servlet in Tomcat 5 it no longer is invoked as a POST, but rather a GET (the doGet method is called instead of the doPost, which is called when deployed in Tomcat 4). The Serlve...

Re: posting to others posts
RE: posting to others posts BY: Terry Raymond <traymond20@gmail.com> TR> I am not familiar with posting on this list as far as the controls work TR> how do I reply to others original messages, by "requoteing" or Reply? Personally? I use Reply. That way, I have the ability to quote as I see fit. It really all depends on your Newsreader client. If I'm not replying via my BBS, I will use a client like XNews. What are you using for your Usenet News reader? <--> The Blood Stone BBS - Telnet/HTTP www.bsbbs.com <--> \/ ...

Apology for Posting a Job Posting
Dear All, I would like to take this opportunity to ask for apology for posting a job posting in this group. i assure you that i will not post any job posting in this group from now on. Regards, Kiran On Jun 18, 8:43 am, Recruiter - Kiran <kiran23...@gmail.com> wrote: > Dear All, > > I would like to take this opportunity to ask for apology for posting a > job posting in this group. > > i assure you that i will not post any job posting in this group from > now on. > > Regards, > Kiran Thank you Kiran. You are an example for other...

Re: where to post job postings
Hi Robert, This listserv is one place to post job opportunities, so long as it's not flooded with such by any one poster. Additionally, many local SAS user groups will post job opportunities local to their geographic areas on their websites. You can get a list of local user groups and their contact information from http://support.sas.com/usergroups. Hope this helps, Nancy Nancy Brucken brucken@provide.net On Mon, 6 Oct 2008 15:18:03 -0700, rsmphotography@GMAIL.COM wrote: >Where is the best place to post job opportunities for SAS programmers >& statisticians? > >Th...

PHP Post, then HTML Post?
Can anyone do this? Using PHP, I want to POST or GET some variables to a second php page. This, I already know how to do. However, on the second php page, I want to use a simple, standard HTML form using the standard form-submitting method such as: <form action="https://orderpage.ic3.com/hop/orderform.jsp" method="post"> whereupon both sets of variables --- the earlier variables that were POSTed or GETted to the second page, along with the standard form variables derived within the second page --- will be POSTed to the above URL. In the second page, might I actua...

Bottom posting (or is it Top Posting)
At last, somebody gets to the point: it's not what you say. it's where you post it! The triumph of small minds over matter! If you perservere, you all could advance to become nit-pickers. This is the alt.form.over.function group, right? We don't want to solve any printer problems until we get it to look like you want it to, right? shaws@aracnet.com wrote: > At last, somebody gets to the point: it's not what you say. it's where > you post it! The triumph of small minds over matter! If you perservere, > you all could advance to become nit-pickers. ...

Web resources about - My post dont get posted ? - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Facebook Social Recruiting Solution Work4 Labs Tops 6M Jobs Posted
Facebook social recruiting solution Work4 Labs reached a milestone Friday, topping 6 million jobs posted on the social network by more than 20,000 ...

One of Mike's many followers posted this... - Friends Of Mike Patterson - Facebook
One of Mike's many followers posted this to our page earlier today. It is worth every second of the 4:28 it takes to listen. Mike Patterson has ...

Facebook module highlights popular links posted by news sources users Like
Some Facebook users are seeing a “Most Shared On” module in News Feed that highlights popular links from news sources they Like. The module, ...

High resolution scan of Gutenberg Bible posted on-line
The Bodleian Libraries of the University of Oxford and the Vatican Library have joined together to digitize their collection of ancient texts. ...

Posted on the App Store on iTunes
Get Posted on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Justin Timberlake - My Love (Acoustic) *Chords Posted* - YouTube
I learned this song a while ago from acoustic8824's post, but I've been too busy to record new stuff... until now! hahah.. hope you enjoy!! =J ...

'Parasite' porn sites stealing images and videos posted by teens
Young people warned they are likely to lose control of sexually explicit material once they have posted it online.

Twitter troll who posted fake superstorm Sandy news apologises and resigns
Twitter troll who posted fake superstorm Sandy news apologises and resigns