need code for generating an ecg signal using fourier series in matlab

i am a biomedical engineering student.i need to generate an ecg signal using fourier series
 using matlab.so i need the code
 for it.can anyone suggest me the code
 .
0
bhargavi
12/28/2009 3:18:04 PM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 209958 articles. 11 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

On 28 d=E9c, 16:18, "bhargavi " <navilavanyanbharg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i am a biomedical engineering student.i need to generate an ecg signal us=
ing fourier series
> =A0using matlab.so i need the code
> =A0for it.can anyone suggest me the code
> =A0.

Hi;
try to see this link:
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/10858-ecg-simulation-us=
ing-matlab

bye

0
Sonia
12/30/2009 12:14:37 PM
On Monday, December 28, 2009 8:48:04 PM UTC+5:30, bhargavi  wrote:
> i am a biomedical engineering student.i need to generate an ecg signal using fourier series
>  using matlab.so i need the code
>  for it.can anyone suggest me the code
>  .

send ur mail id to mcmurali88@gmail.com ill send code