need code for generating an ecg signal using fourier series in matlab

i am a biomedical engineering student.i need to generate an ecg signal using fourier series
 using matlab.so i need the code
 for it.can anyone suggest me the code
 .
0
bhargavi
12/28/2009 3:18:04 PM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 207201 articles. 1 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

On 28 d=E9c, 16:18, "bhargavi " <navilavanyanbharg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i am a biomedical engineering student.i need to generate an ecg signal us=
ing fourier series
> =A0using matlab.so i need the code
> =A0for it.can anyone suggest me the code
> =A0.

Hi;
try to see this link:
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/10858-ecg-simulation-us=
ing-matlab

bye

0
Sonia
12/30/2009 12:14:37 PM
On Monday, December 28, 2009 8:48:04 PM UTC+5:30, bhargavi  wrote:
> i am a biomedical engineering student.i need to generate an ecg signal using fourier series
>  using matlab.so i need the code
>  for it.can anyone suggest me the code
>  .

send ur mail id to mcmurali88@gmail.com ill send code
0
mcmurali88

Using stock instrument driver modules
First, I'm a rank amateur, so kindly bear with my ignorance. This is my first post to the forum. I've just managed to connect LabVIEW to a scope, into which I fed a signal from a standard signal generator that is not connected to Labview. I was able to use a stock downloaded instrument driver for the scope in question, to adjust the scope display. As a next step in the learning process, I'd like to build a VI from the smaller driver modules. &nbsp; I believe I understand that I need to populate my block diagram with sub-VIs to initialize, configure, control, and read the scope,...

Financial Ratio Scheme Code
I've started to put together some functions in scheme to assist in the analysis of business financial statements. Some of the functions included are earning per share, price earnings ratio, dividend yield, return on capital and such. I've done a small amount of testing in guile-1.6.8. For those who are interested, I've posted it up on the web. You can access it at: http://home.insidernewswire.com/rbc/software/scheme/ratios.scm It's far from complete. I'm just starting to test it with real data. The basic functions have been defined but there is no input validation ...

help needed with predict function
Hello! I wrote the following code: date=csvread('date.csv'); %the data variable contains 9356 lines and 2 columns %the first column contains the time the measurement took place %the second column contains the measured value a=size(date); y=iddata(date(1:fix(a(1)/2),2)); %i use the 1st half of the data to estimate the model using the ar function mod=ar(y,2); pred=predict(mod,iddata(date(:,2))); %end code Is pred(fix(a(1)/2)+1:end) really the prediction of my second half of data using the model estimated or it's just a simulation of the model? I want to predict the next 100 values...

I need ...
Hi. It is my first post on this list. I can't find (in network) some program (code) writed in assembler (16bit). This program writed some guy who was in army , and had to many free time. Program used bootsector of disc. When somebody forgot your disc from floppy disc , and restart your Pc , that on monitor was a amination (fire), and text: (I don't know exactly )."Idiot !! In floppy disc is a disc " . I remember that in bootsector was jump to last sector of disc where was a program with animation. Sorry for my English , and mistakes. ...

Questions about starting and stoping Matlab
Hey All, I am trying to fire up Matlab from a script. I have two questions about doing so: 1) When starting Matlab like this: matlab -nosplash -nojvm -nodisplay I get all this output: Warning: MATLAB is starting without a display, using internal event queue. You will not be able to display graphics on the screen. < M A T L A B > Copyright 1984-2005 The MathWorks, Inc. Version 7.1.0.183 (R14) Service Pack 3 August 02, 2005 To get started, typ...

Need Bondi Rev A iMac motherboard swap advice
I just started using our daughter's "hand-me-down" rev A iMac and I am surprised at how well it works with OS X (192 MB RAM, 20 GB HD). However, as you probably know, the graphics chip in the Rev A (Rage IIC) is pretty slow so I started thinking about swapping in a motherboard from a Rev B, C, or D. I had the impression that the Rev A, B, C and D motherboards could be swapped interchangibly, but an ebay seller of an Rev D motherboard stated in his ad that it was only compatible with the Rev B, C or D machines. Can someone enlighten me on this issue? Can later model moth...

Data Dictionary Tool Needed
I'm looking for a tool (hopefully inexpensive or freeware) that can accept an XML format and produce an HTML, hyperlinked data dictionary. The content of the XML is class/attribute (or table/column) information. Any ideas out there? Thanks! Quinn ...

Use security update from the M$
--kxwjcdlvwcd Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="iwreazgajpvfhrbdt"; type="multipart/alternative" --iwreazgajpvfhrbdt Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="zysgzbwagctb" --zysgzbwagctb Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS User this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to help...

Re: using subselect to expel records
Here is my approach, with a little bit help of data step (n=_n_). If you don't like the data step, you can use monotonic() to get it with an extra sql. data forbidden_words; length not_legal $10.; input not_legal; cards; not life vcr ; data my_table_1; length text $30; n=_n_; input text; cards; This_is_my_life This_is_my_dog This_is_my_table This_is_not_me This_is_my_tv This_is_not_vcr ; proc sql; select distinct a.text from my_table_1 a, forbidden_words b where a.text not contains trim(b.not_legal) group by n having count(*) = (select count(*) from forbidden_words) ; run; ------------...

A Tunneling question
hi this question is largely an ssh question... `cos corkscrew is used through ProxyCommand in ssh_config . Corkscrew has no mailing list as of writing. I am sure some SSH users here use it with corkscrew. I am having some trouble trying to figure out how to get corkscrew working. I am using squid as http and https proxy. As a test, so 127.0.0.1:3128 (squid`s default port is 3128).. As I understand it, I should be able to set up any browser or ftp client or whatever, to tunnel through the squid HTTPS proxy, and I use corkscrew to do it. I have tried a few things though, without even get...

ihex code size.
hello all. i m using GNUARM for my arm7tdmi core processor lpc2119. in the process of generating hex code for the file serial1.c , i started wid the command: "arm-elf-gcc serial1.c -o serial1.elf" it generated an elf file of size 141.3 KB.The command "arm-elf-objcopy -O ihex serial1.elf serial1.hex" generated hex code of size 30.9KB. Even stripping the file didnt help much. i m expecting the size to b around 6KB. kindly help. Thanks. Op Fri, 06 Apr 2007 10:27:10 +0200 schreef <nitinkothari@gmail.com>: > i m using GNUARM for my arm7tdmi core proce...

use mexPutVariable as source for Simulink
Hello Everyone, I use an OpenCV application (CamShiftDemo) in a mex function. In the code there is an infinite loop, where I use the mexPutVariable function to put the result of search to the workspace. I want this result to use in Simulink as a source. I've used inport block and "Using a MATLAB Time Expression to Import Data" with 'result' rather than t. But the simulation hang up at initialization. Maybe because thw mexPutVariable continously write the result variable? How can solve my problem? ...

A step by step guide for using the TreeBrowserBuilder/New release of TB 2.7 and TBB 2.7
Hello folks, I updated the docs for TBB. Inside the docs a step by step guide for using the TreeBrowserBuilder to construct your own collections of formulas easily and quickly directly on the calculator is given. As English is not my native language, please drop me a mail if you find any spelling mistakes. The docs are valid for version 2.6 and the latest relase 2.7, the later one is slightly faster and has an integrated help screen. Also some internal program calls changed. So please, do not mix them. Always use the same version number for TB and TBB in conjunction. As a quick reminder: Th...

"shared memory" sample code on VxWorks
Hello experts. Have to experience on shared memory implementation? I used vxworks v5.4 and need shared memory sample code. anticipate your reply.. thanks On Sep 25, 8:57=A0am, kevin <gun1...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello experts. > Have to experience on shared memory implementation? > I used vxworks v5.4 and need shared memory sample code. > anticipate your reply.. > > thanks Dear You ! I'm using 6.5 but I think this part of code is the same (or very close). In a kernel module I create the object (1Kbyte) with : char *Buff; { /* Create the R/W shared buffer */ i...

need LDA / PCA matlab code and tutorials
hello PCA(principal component analysis) and LDA(linear discriminate analysis) processes are used to reduce dimensionality of a vector. can anyone provide tutorials and matlab code of these techniques. thanks mahesh Have you tried searching online? There is a large amount of high-quality material available for free on the World Wide Web. Try some combination of terms such as: "dicriminant analysis" (note the correct spelling) "source code" MATLAB I have found these search engines to be especially useful: A9 (www.a9.com) AlltheWeb (www.alltheweb.com) Alta Vista (www.alt...

!!!ASSISTANCE NEEDED!!!
Dear Friend, After deliberation with my children, I decided to contact you for your assistance in standing as a beneficiary to the sum of US$15.5M(Fifteen Million,Five hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only). First, let me start by introducing myself as MRS SUSAN SHABANGU, a mother of three children and the Deputy Minister of Minerals and Energy since 1s= t April 1996 to date under the auspices of the President of South Africa MR THABO MBEKI. You can view my profile at my website www.gov.za/profiles/shabangu.htm THE PROPOSAL: After the swearing in ceremony making me the D...

Freeform database needed
I am not sure that "freeform" is the right term, but I need a database that does not use the standard table/record/field structure. I want to be able to just dump stuff into the program - text, images, URLs, etc - and then be able to locate/organize information based on keywords and logical concepts. Can anyone suggest something? -- Peter Aitken Remove the crap from my email address before using. On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 20:33:34 +0000, Peter Aitken wrote: > I am not sure that "freeform" is the right term, but I need a database > that does not use the...

[bBrowser] Please test this code, why its bBrowser freezing?
Windows 2000 Server, VO 2.6 and bBrowser 1.55 METHOD PostInit(oWindow,iCtlID,oServer,uExtra) CLASS wTEST LOCAL obServer AS bArrayServer LOCAL aStruct AS ARRAY //Put your PostInit additions here aStruct := {; {"xCode","C",13,0}; } obServer := bArrayServer{aStruct} SELF:oDCbBrowser1:Use(obServer) SELF:oDCbBrowser1:Server:append() SELF:oDCbBrowser1:Server:xCODE := "code1" SELF:oDCbBrowser1:Server:append() SELF:oDCbBrowser1:Server:xCode := "code2" SELF:oDCbBrowser1:server:ResetNotification() SELF:oDCbBrows...

Do I need TSIG for zone transfer on an intranet env?
is it too much? ACL should do the job? ...

Re: Newbie needs your help! #3
Avinash, I am not total sure why you want a data structure so abnormal as what you desribe. It seems to me that it will provide more trouble than it is worth. However, if you are insistant on such a structure here ya go: data oneb ; if eof then do ; Sex = 'Race' ; Dose1 = . ; Dose2 = . ; output ; end ; set one end = eof ; output ; run ; data three ; set oneb two (rename = (Race = sex)) ; run ; HTH Toby Dunn -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Avinash Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 12:03 PM To: SAS...

models needed
does anyone have a decent model of a laptop and / or docking station suitable for renderings? any help would be greatly appreciated. -mr. brown ...

US-TX-Austin: Sr. Product Test Eng., robust products,RF and mixed-signal tester (45350214411)
US-TX-Austin: Sr. Product Test Eng., robust products,RF and mixed-signal tester (45350214411) ============================================================================================= Position: Sr. Product Test Eng. Reference: ZYD00015 Location: Austin TX Duration: Skills: Foster positive customer relationships, both external and internal. Team building and working within existing teams. Engineer robust products. Operate in an efficient economic manner. Hands on approach capable of interfa...

Need Computer Help?
PC Dude computer Help and Discussion forums offer professional help for all your computer problems. Check us out at http://pcdude.proboards86.com Gary335 napisal(a): > PC Dude computer Help and Discussion forums offer professional help for > all your computer problems. Check us out at > http://pcdude.proboards86.com bleh ... Regards -- A=2EB - http://www.dzialkanadmorzem.pl/ http://www.realestate1.eu campingpl=E4tze in Polen urlaub in polen wetter polen Ostsee Polen dzialkanadmor...@onet.eu wrote: > Gary335 napisal(a): > > PC Dude computer Help...

Help request about using []WCALL in APL+Win to call a C++ DLL
Hi APLers the world over: Sorry if I duplicate this posting. I think my computer clock sent the first message out with a back date from last summer. Why is my computer clock so wrong, you ask? Good question. For the below examples the APL is APL+Win Version 4.0 from APL2000, Inc. and the C++ compiler (that mangles the names below) is from Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 C++ 6.0. I am getting this error message when I try to call a self-written C++ DLL. BACKfromADCO5 <= []WCALL (Enclose 'aa'),RARG []WCALL ARGUMENT ERROR: Function name must be character vector ...

SIP using XTEN lite + FWD over NAT/Firewall?
Hello. I cant get SIP working over XTEN lite with my router/firewall and FWD. What do I have to change in XTEN and my firewall in order to get it to work? I am using the FWD configuration that is in the FWD autoconfig version of Xten lite. Get yourself a sip-aware router from www.voiptalk.org Tony Open the Correct ports,,5060 -5070 See FWD & Xten.com Sites for Info also "Adam Julius" <aj@example.com> wrote in message news:<P24Fb.324614$655.64135146@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net>... > Hello. I cant get SIP working over XTEN lite with my ro...