need help in the same problem

HI

     I am student in engneering faculty an work on project need to
     use cmos camera with matlab 7 and by using tv capture card(tv
     tuner) to show life video .
     so if you have any information about this problem please help me

                   thank you for your consideration

      Have a nise dreames

need to compute this problem having problems with how to start this problem help need urgently
Let   U[0; 2theta] be a uniform random variable from the interval [0; 2theta] and let A  Exp(1) be exponentially distributed with mean 1. Assume  and A independent. Compute the mean mX(t) =E[X(t)] and autocorrelation RX(s; t) = E[X(s)X(t)] of the phase-shifted sinusoid.X(t) = A*  cos(t +theta ): State also if X(t) is Wide Sense Stationary (WSS). plot 10 realisations of X(t) plotR(s-t,0)as a function of s-t "pramod kumar" <pramod.kilu@gmail.com> wrote in message <jpapso$44b$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Let   U[0; 2theta] be a uniform random variable from the interval [0; 2theta] and let A  Exp(1) be exponentially distributed with mean 1. Assume  and A independent. Compute the mean mX(t) =E[X(t)] and autocorrelation RX(s; t) = E[X(s)X(t)] of the phase-shifted sinusoid.X(t) = A*  cos(t +theta ): > State also if X(t) is Wide Sense Stationary (WSS). > plot 10 realisations of X(t) > plotR(s-t,0)as a function of s-t So what have you tried? If you have not tried anything, this is a suggestion that you were not paying attention in class. Make an effort. John "pramod kumar" <pramod.kilu@gmail.com> wrote in message <jpapso$44b$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Let   U[0; 2theta] be a uniform random variable from the interval [0; 2theta] and let A  Exp(1) be exponentially distributed with mean 1. Assume  and A independent. Compute the mean mX(t) =E[X(t)] and autocorrelation RX(s; t) = E[X(s)X(t)]...

New to MATLAB. Need help with this problem.
I've just ignored this 3 problems (out of 9) in my final today and I wonder someone could help me to solve these problems so I can understand how to do it. 1/ Suppose we have a job that will take 20 hours to complete, and requires the use of a special (and expensive!) type of battery. It is known from exhaustive testing that the probability one of these batteries will wear out in (exactly) one hour is 0 .1, in two hours is 0.4, in three hours is 0.3 and in four hours is 0.2. For each 5 =< n =< 20 , let Pn denote the probability that exactly n batteries will be required to finish the job. Write a program that uses simulation to approximate the probabilities Pn . Perform a large number of simulated jobs, each time counting how many batteries were needed to complete the necessary 20 hours of work. Whenever a new battery is required, use a random number to determine how long it will last. Assume that as soon as a battery wears out, it is immediately replaced with a new one. Approximate each Pn as the fraction of trials when exactly n batteries were required to finish the job. 2/ The goal is to write a program that will determine whether or not a given number is prime. Let N and D be positive integers. D is called a divisor of N if there is a positive integer Q such that N = QD. An integer N >= 2 is called a prime number (or simply prime) if it has no divisors other than 1 and N itself. Equivalently, N is prime if it is not the product of two smaller po...

Matlab Problem, Need Help Urgent
Consider the integral ∫0 e-x sin(2x) dx ∏/4 a) Use the trapezoidal rule, and Simpson’s rule to approximate the integral. b) Compute the exact error in each case of part (a), and compare the exact error to the error bound associated for each integration method used. Hint: Use function s=simprl(f,a,b,M) %Input - f is the integrand input as a string 'f' % - a and b are upper and lower limits of integration % - M is the number of subintervals %Output - s is the simpson rule sum h=(b-a)/(2*M); s1=0; s2=0; for k=1:M x=a+h*(2*k-1); s1=s1+feval(f,x); e...

Need matlab help
Hi, I am trying to solve an interesting problem. I have a handheld device that contains a basic 3d accelerometer. I am trying to determine the path that the device moves through the air and the timing associated with the device. Think of the device being moved like a tennis racket or golf club. Normally this would be a simple problem to solve as I have the acceleration data. THe complication is that the device swivels in the persons hand and so i do not really know which direction gravity is acting. I am trying to use Matlab to see if i can figure out the path or the timing (even just timi...

Need help with some MATLAB coding problems
I have the following problems and no idea where to begin: 1) The function takes one string that contains two words separated by a space and returns true if the two words are identical (case sensitive).Otherwise, it should return false. Test Case: out1 = compareTwo('winner winner') out1 -> true 2) The function takes in a string which is a sentence of upper and lower case letters. The function then removes the upper case letters to reveal a secret message. The result should not contain any upper case letters. The result may contain lower case letters, spaces and numbers. Test Case: ...

Help needed on this 857W config. Repost to be clearer what the problems are and the help needed
Hi, Please see below config for my 857W. The basic topology is that I have one cisco857W and various servers and internal wired and wireless clients on the 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0 network. There are a number of services running on the local lan, DNS and DHCP is also provided by a local server on the same subnet as the router. The 857W router sits on address 192.168.0.254 and needs to act as the local gateway for both wired and wireless clients. With this config booted on the router, the wireless clients can connect and authenticate and get allocated the correct DHCP information and ...

problems with PCI_6024E and DAQ under Matlab !!!! need HELP !!!!!
Hi all, Here is my problem: - I want to get signal from National Instrument DAQ card (PCI-6024E) under Matlab 6.1 with Data Acquisition Toolbox 2.1. - after pluging the card into the PC, I installed drivers downloaded from NI web site (drivers version 7.6). then under matlab, I typed the following lines to see if my card is detected: >> daqregister('nidaq') ans = 'mwnidaq.dll' successfully registered. >> daqinfo = daqhwinfo('nidaq') daqinfo = AdaptorDllName: 'C:\MATLAB6p1\toolbox\daq\daq\private\mwnidaq.dll' AdaptorDllVers...

need help with this matlab problem(NN tolbox)
hello everybody, i m currently trying to recognise diffrent shapes like triangles,circles, polygons etc. i hv 36x36 binary images. I m presently trying it with matlab toolbox. My network consists of 3 layers with 1296 neurons in the input and 144 in the hiddenn and 6 in the output layer. but when I tried to simulate the network with sim() function, i get this kind of error. ??? One or more output arguments not assigned during call to 'K:\Matlab\toolbox\nnet\nnet\@network\sim.m (simargs)'. Error in ==> network.sim at 183 case 2, [err,P,Pi,Ai,T,Q,TS,matrixForm] = simargs(net,P); but i don't get this error when data is not so large. and suggest me a better book or online material for neural network design. can someone help with this problem... thanking you , bye ramanjaneyulu What is simargs? I don't have one on v6.5. R13 SP1 Greg ...

New to MATLAB. Need help with this problem. #2
[...]

MatLab coding help needed for basic engineering problem
Hiya, i've been trying to figure out a way to create a code to differentiate, integerate and plot the results for a fluid mechanics problem and would really appreciate any sort of help that i can get. The problem's about volume-flow through a pump. What i'm meant to do is make a GUI through GUIDE and have 3 m-files which can load data from 2 excel files. the excel files contain 2 columns of Q(volume flow) and time and numerous rows of values taken at different time intervals. What i'm supposed to do is create three m-files to determine: a. The change of volume flow with respect to time of the fluid in the pump i.e dq/dt. b. The volume of fluid entering the hydraulic circuit / | | Q dt | / (integrate Q with respect to t) c. A function file that determines the difference in the volume of fluid in this system and a similar system without a leak, which means the 2 data sets in the 2 excel files. they have been sampled at different rates so i need to interpolate them as well. And in the end, plot all a, b, and c with respect to time. The problem is, i find the derivative of Q with respect to t throw diff(q)./diff(t)...which ultimately caused the resulting dataset to have one element less than q or t, and thus, i cant plot it against t. how do i add another element to diff(q)./diff(t)? i tried using size(dqdt) = [1001,1] => adding one more element to the set but it doesnt accept it (dqdt is diff(q)./diff(t)). What should i do? i believe this would be fair...

Need help with help need
Friends and wormbots: I am looking for some intrepid souls to try out and comment on a perl script I wrote. (What, perl in SAS-L and it's not David Cassell ?) The script takes the SAS help files apart and does some analysis (orphans, linkrot and duplicates) and inserts back links. What do back links do ? It ensures every page in the help system has a link to every page that links to it. (Actually only the the subset of the help system represented by the modules you choose to play with [there are over 140 help modules]) 1,000 lines of perl that sprouted out of a two line seed (or should...

Plot problem. Maybe Matlab r2007a bug? Need some help, please.
Hello, I created 2 subplots and I have two problems: 1. Some of the subplot box lines disappear. 2. I changed the x axis from a DateTime vector to DateTime. It is working but the 10^5 still appears in the axis. I tried everything and could not solve these problems. I have 3 files: the m script, the mat data and a screenshot of what I get. Could someone, please, test it and help me out? My email is mdREMOVEmoura@gmNOSPAMailAT.com I can send the files. I can also post here my entire code (20 lines) but the data has a lot of rows and I am not able to post here my screenshot. Thank you...

Urgent help needed in matlab!! please help!!!
i have a matrix which has 16 columns and varying number of rows.. i need to replace the elements ranging from -50 to 50 with zero and the rest should remain the same.. i have coded for a single element search and replace which is [m, n] = size(Data); for i = 1: m if ( Data(i) == 1 ) Data(i) = 0; end end but how do i do it for a range of -50 to 50 instead of a 1 in my code.. could anyone help me out.. also please suggest me if there are any matlab function which does this with out the use of the for loops... Regards, Mohan i have a matrix which has 16 columns and...

Help: Need help identifying the cause of this problem....
Hi all, The symptoms: When connected to the internet my desktop runs at 100% cpu usage and 100% network usage. There are no idications of which process is actually using 100% CPU. Whatever is wrong with my desktop is now wrong with my laptop - they both run winxp and are connected to the same router. If I disconnect the router from the cable modem both computers continue to run at 100%/100% - disconnect the network cables - or disable the connection - and the problem goes away. Right now I am writing this on my wife's mac - it is also connected to router but works just fine. There is no burner/storage device attached to this mac so I cannot get the latest spybot/adaware/norton updates. My norton is 3 days old and the adaware/spybot are over a month old - don't detect anything. My first attempt was to completely reformat the desktop; give it a clean slate. However, after reformat the 100%/100% problem continues. (Laptop was not on and not connected to network). What kind of computer virus/trojan/exploit survives a fresh reinstall of the OS? Any advice appreciated, ent On 29 Dec 2004 01:12:13 -0800, entropy123 spoketh >Hi all, > >The symptoms: When connected to the internet my desktop runs at 100% >cpu usage and 100% network usage. There are no idications of which >process is actually using 100% CPU. Whatever is wrong with my desktop >is now wrong with my laptop - they both run winxp and are connected to >the same router. If I disconnect the r...

urgent help needed: serial transmission from matlab to matlab
hi. really need help. i've to transmit an image serially between two computers using matlab on both transmitting and receiving ends. i've encoded the image into binary. been facing problems with the transmission when i used the command fprintf. when i executed that, i got a warning saying timeout occurred before terminator was reached. plus the receiving matlab hangs. i was told to save the binary packet into m-files then transmit the file over. how do i do that? is there a command to save and retrieve binary packets into and from m-files? i really need to get this done asap.thank you....

Need help for a matlab mini project

yahoo.com.au mail problems problems problems
Hello, in the last month I encountered big problems to read mail from yahoo.com.au server. There is no chance to connect to e-mail /www based server. Having logged to www.yahoo.com.au mail window doesn't open waiting for an image from au.adserver.yahoo.com server is that server dead, making reading mail completely impossible ? Ping says, that server is unreachable. What can I do to make things better as in previous months ? Ple ...

Need Help In MatLab
I'm urgently requesting help in these following questions, my exams are coming up and would like someone to explain these to me, 1. Accept a number from the user and check whether the given number is prime number or not. 2. Accept a number from the user and display the reverse of the number. 3. To display Armstrong numbers from 100 to 999. 4. Accept four integers from the user and sort them in descending order. All of them are to be written in individual matlab scripts. Regards. God Bless. On Jan 11, 5:19=A0am, Peter <fesssupp...@gmail.com> wrote: > I'...

problem need help
i want to create a object of class Hotel, which own a variable number of objects of the class Zimmer (~ rooms). accessed in main like this Hotel hotel("name",9); std::cout << hotel.zimmers[1]->getZimmerZahl(); //(~ hotel.rooms->getRoomNumber) well, i don't know where to put the pointer declaration. Zimmer* zimmers[_zimmerzahl]; // Array als Pointer auf Objekte in the constructor i get "'class Hotel' has no member named 'zimmers' " putting this line Zimmer* zimmers[getZimmerZahl]; // Array als Pointer auf Objekte after the getZimme...

need help on this problem.
Hello, I have an assignment for school. I'm looking for help and advise on how to solve this. My professor is bad, meaning that she can't explain correctly, her english is bad, and it's one of those people that expect students to know everything. well, this is the problem: On a floor, parallel lines separated of a length L are drawn. When you launch a pen of length L on this floor, the probability that it crosses a line is 2/Pi. Suppose that you have a computer that has 64 processors. Write a program to compute Pi in java for that computer. But run it on your computer. I went to her to explain me certain things I didn't understand. For example, the lines are drawn parallel like this: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | and L is the distance between each line. The pen's width (not the length like she wrote it) is L as well. For the rest, the pen is thrown at random. So for example, the pen can fall diagonally or vertically or horizontally. Does anyone else understand this problem? I don't, that's why I'm asking for help from anyone that might have a clue. Even after I visited her her explainations are bad and don't help at all. I was hoping that someone can help me guess what I need to do, since I have no clue. I already spent 2 days on this and I can't come up with anything. I appreciate anyone reading thi...

Need help with problem
Hi, a problem with this following code is really bugging me. tform = fopen(country, "r"); fseek(tform, 9L, SEEK_SET); fgets(player2, 38, tform); printf("Player Name (save): %s", player); printf("Player Name (form): %s", player2); fseek(tform, 10L, SEEK_CUR); fgets(country2, 38, tform); printf("Country Name (save); %s", country); printf("Country Name (form): %s", country2); fseek(tform, 18L, SEEK_CUR); fscanf(tform, "%i \n", &app_budget); ...

Need a some help with Matlab
Hi there every one I need some help with the following function: function cc = find_cc(n) global nu cc(1)=(-8.*i.*nu1-3.*n.^2-5+4.*i.*nu1.*n-4.*n)./n./(-n-2+4.*i.*nu1); cc(2)=(3.*n.^2+2.*n+4)./n./(-n-2+4.*i.*nu1); cc(3)=-(n-1).*(n+1)./n./(-n-2+4.*i.*nu1); end where \nu is abitrary variable. cc(1), cc(2) and cc(3) are entries of a cc(3,1) matrix. Each time I run the above function I get the following message: "In an assignment A(I) = B, the number of elements in B and I must be the same" I guess the problem here is \nu because if I set \nu to 1 the it works. But I want \new t...

need a help for matlab
Hi, I am doing a project in which I need to transform some images using fourier transform and do some analysis on the power spectrum domain. I use fft function of matlab, but I don't know how can I get the magnitude and the frequency value of the result vector of fft. Anybody can help me? Thanks a lot. I searched online, but not sure about if the following result is correct: suppose X is the image vector Y=fft(X, 512) does magnitude value-- M=Y.*conj(Y)/512 and freqency value-- F=1:512 thanks Dongming ...

help needed in matlab
Hi Frnds, I am new to the forum as well as Matlab. Can anyone help me in drawing concentric circle using Matlab7. Should I use any algorihm for this or is there any inbuilt methods to draw a concentric circle. I kindly request your help for this. Regards, Krishi Krishna <krishi21@yahoo.com> writes: >Hi Frnds, > I am new to the forum as well as Matlab. Can anyone help me in drawing concentric circle using Matlab7. Should I use any algorihm for this or is there any inbuilt methods to draw a concentric circle. I kindly request your help for this. rectangle('Curvature&#...

need help with matlab
Hi,,,im havin trouble with basic matlab programming, and creating functions . ANy help will be highly appreciable. the function sintax is: funcrion [out1 out2]=functionName(In1,in2) after that declaration just write what you want and the variables named out1 and out2 will automaticly returned when the function will get to the end. note: make shure that the file name is similar to the function name! hope it heleped... Hi, This could be a good start for you : <http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/learn_matlab/learn_matlab.html> J�r�me ...

Web resources about - need help in the same problem - comp.soft-sys.matlab

AFL Players' boss hits back at code's drug problems reports
Excerpts from 3AW host Neil Mitchell's extraordinary interview AFL Players Association CEO Paul Marsh amid allegations a quarter of Collingwood's ...

'Give us a chance' on football's drug problem says AFL Players Association CEO Paul Marsh
... football's players' union says reporting of failed hair tests at Collingwood has set back efforts to deal with the sport's illicit drugs problem. ...

Rob Ford Lived The Gimmick, And That Was The Problem - Dan Lytwyn
When someone we dislike passes away, we far too often revert to muted resignation. We purse our lips, dip our heads, and maybe mumble a few innocuous ...

Apple pulls iOS 9.3 update for older devices following activation problems
The iPhone 4S and other older iDevices could be affected by this problem. (credit: Andrew Cunningham) Apple has temporarily pulled the iOS 9.3 ...

WaPo seems surprised that people regard yoga in school as an Establishment Clause problem.
The headline is: "Ga. parents, offended by the ‘Far East religion’ of yoga, get ‘Namaste’ banned from school." In my opinion, it's cultural ...

The woman problem
The woman problem by digby You've undoubtedly heard by now about Trump criticizing Heidi Cruz's looks and Ted calling him a sniveling coward ...

Critics brutally took down 'Batman v Superman' — here are all the problems they had with it
... followed by other franchise entries from DC Comics . So before you throw down your money on the movie this weekend, let us tell you the problems ...

March 2016: Unofficial Problem Bank list declines to 222 Institutions, Q1 2016 Transition Matrix
This is an unofficial list of Problem Banks compiled only from public sources. Here is the unofficial problem bank list for March 2016. Changes ...

Belgium attacks reinforce that security is everybody’s problem
... Rob Enderle writes that it is more important than ever to rethink our security efforts. People seem to think security is someone else’s problem, ...