Nested parfor loop: Classification of Matrix inside loop #2

Hello,

I am having problems with the following loop, since it is taking too much time. Hence, I would like to use parallel processing, specifically parfor function.

Can anyone, please, help me to convert the following 'far' loop into 'parfor'?

P = numel(scaleX); %  quite BIG number
sz = P;
start = 1;
sqrL = 10; %  sqr len
e = 200;
A = false(sz, sz);

parfor m = sz-sqrL/2:(-1)*sqrL:start
    for n = M(m):-sqrL:1
        temp = [scaleX(m), scaleY(m); scaleX(n), scaleY(n)];
        d = pdist(temp, 'euclidean');
        if d < e
            A(m, n) = 1;
        end
    end
end

Thank you!
0
Bek
4/14/2015 1:17:41 AM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 17 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

Web resources about - Nested parfor loop: Classification of Matrix inside loop #2 - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Classification - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BISMARCK CAMPAIGN HIT WITH ANOTHER SALVO: Hillary’s Emails Altered to Hide Classification Markings
Johnny Dollar relays a story from Catherine Herridge that describes another set of Clinton felonies . Just tack these on to a laundry list of ...

New On-Demand Economy Study Casts Worker Classification Debate in a New Light
New data from Intuit Inc. and Emergent Research is shedding new light on the debate about worker classification in the on-demand economy.

Report: Emails At The Highest Classification Levels Found On Hillary’s Private Server
Report: Emails At The Highest Classification Levels Found On Hillary’s Private Server

How Do You Set Your Company Up For Success With Data Classification?
Defining your data via data discovery and classification is the foundation for data security strategy. The idea that you must understand what ...

FBI expands probe of Clinton emails, launches independent classification review
The FBI has expanded its probe of Hillary Clinton’s emails, with agents exploring whether multiple statements violate a federal false statements ...

On-demand valet service Zirx sued over workers’ independent contractor classification
A former Zirx worker says she was required to work set hours and wear a uniform when she parked cars for the on-demand valet company — but she ...

Great news: Hillary planning to “educate the public” on the natsec classification process
Spin. Looks like we’ve finally reached step four in the Clinton scandal playbook. I didn't do it. You can't prove I did it. Technically, I didn't ...

Judge sets trial date for Uber driver classification lawsuit
The fate of Uber's business model — the same business model that has earned the company a $50-billion valuation — will be decided next summer, ...

Key to Hillary conspiracy to subvert classification system revealed?
if Hillary is not indicted, it's because someone at DOJ doesn't want her indicted.