Neural Network Control

Hi..Im new to NN. I have to design a NN control for dc motor for my
project. I dont know how to start. Simple simulation using Matlab?
Anyone? Maybe feedforward control will do buy how about my network?
Any available tools?
I also read papers that say inputs to the network will be w(k),
w(k-1), w(k-2)..how to implement this? delay??

Help.
0
ctwex1950 (2)
12/28/2005 9:03:40 AM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 207273 articles. 1 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

how to.. neural netwrok
i am making a neural network to detect corners in image ,how to enter pattern i the form of 3*3 window around the pixel of interest,or if you could give me links talk about this topic thanks in advance ...

FTP control connection question
I'm looking at some tcpdump output that looks like an ftp server doesn't allow more than one control connection (possibly from the same host) at a time. I think that because as soon as a second control connection is initiated from the client, the server sends "221 You could at least say goodbye", and then sends a reset to the client. Everything else looks normal to me. A data connection is established and a directory listing sent, and the data connection is cleanly shut down. I've been searching through the rfc but don't see anything about this. Is this ...

RBF Neural Net Design Using NEWFF
As a result of the recent post http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.matlab/msg/d334cc8e741c03be I've discovered, to my amazement, that 1. NEWFF can be used with the activation function RADBAS. Consequently, RBFNNs can be designed using NEWFF. 2. Unlike NEWRB, the widths of the trained Gaussians are not equal. Without further comment I will post my code and results for one of several experiments I ran modeling the square root function on [0,1]; close all, clear all, clc, k=0 'Data' p = [0:0.2:1,1.5:0.5:5,6:20]; N = length(p) ...

Theoretical models of network security
Hello, I am looking for a theoretical models which can allow me to model network security (just as we use ~rsndom graphs to model Internet topology, I want to get a model where I could model basic security stuff). I would be grateful for any info about such papers... Regards, Mark In article <1137018226.445074.254420@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, mark <mkazmierski@gmail.com> wrote: >I am looking for a theoretical models which can allow me to model >network security (just as we use ~rsndom graphs to model Internet >topology, I want to get a model where I could model ba...

The number of Network Adapters(NIC)
Hi all: Now my OS is CentOS which is newly installed, and i want to know the number of the NICs in my computer and set the IPs one by one. Can i just use the only one commod: dmesg | grep eth[0-9] | grep "allocating" or anything else? Can someone help me? On 22 Sep 2006 20:34:30 -0700, xutom2006@gmail.com <xutom2006@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi all: > Now my OS is CentOS which is newly installed, and i want to know > the number of the NICs in my computer and set the IPs one by one. Can i > just use the only one commod: dmesg | grep eth[0-9] | grep "alloc...

can't get network to work
I finally bit the bullet and tried to set up a network between my laptop and my pc. XP pro on tower, XP home on laptop. I followed the setup wifi home network wizard's advice and used a USB flash drive. I ran the wizard on the tower, and transferred the settings to the laptop. That's as far as I got. The laptop can't see the PC and the PC can't see the laptop. The troube shooting guide had me changing this name, and that name, so now I don't know what anything's name is anymore. Except my own, and I'm not completly sure of that either. ;) Is there any step by ...

networking: 4 Millions Domains data with Category
Successfull Internet and Direct Marketing products on www.promotionsite.net * NEW * DOMUS Domains Toolkit Fall 2004 - Unique on the Net 4 Millions "Whois" Domains data with Expiration Date and Category*. Ultimate Version (October 2004) - Our best rate starts from US *$149*. A wonderful tool for Internet and Direct Marketing. Available in Basic, Advanced and Full Editions. It contains a domain database with 4 millions *FRESH* October 2004 New records .com, .net, .org. 4 Gigabytes MS Excel data zipped on CD-Roms/Dvd. Compression 3:1. MS Excel or ...

Switching java runtimes (Windows, Ant, Java control panel)
Hello all!I've been searching for quite some time, but I can't seem to find asolution...How do I best switch Java runtimes on a machine where I have JDK 5.0an 6.0 installed?My app is made for 5.0 only, but the currently used JRE is always 6.0.The java.exe in the windows system dir seems to point to the latestversion at all times.I launch my app from the shell via "ant run" so it is a must that Anthas to find the "current" JVM. Using absolute paths is not an optionsince I use Ant (and will stick to it no matter what).How do I best switch between JRE's?Is it possi...

Re: SAS Syntax Editor control is not installed
Hope this "http://support.sas.com/kb/32/252.html" might help you.! On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 10:13 AM, Peggy De Laet <peggy_vos@hotmail.com>wrote: > Hi, > > I've installed SAS 9.2 but every time I try to open an Editor window I get > the error "ERROR: SAS Syntax Editor control is not installed." > > I've already tried to install the Editor control separately, but that > didn't > help. > > Can anyone help me with this problem? > > Thanks, > > Peggy > ...

Re: Network Logging #2
> ********************************************************************** > * FRI, FEB 25, 2005, 12:12:10.3 PM NETIPC(5) * > *--------------------------------------------------------------------* > * Event : Socket closed * > * Class : Informative logging * > * PIN : 555 Job/Session # : 5 * > * User name : MGR Account name : MINISOFT * > * Socket Type : Connection Socket Protocol :...

Exploring the Neural Code
I received my copy of "Spikes" today. I've only read Ch. 1, but it looks like a fine book. Thanks to M.O. for the recommendation. -- Joe Legris jalegris@sympatico.ca wrote: > I received my copy of "Spikes" today. I've only read Ch. 1, but it > looks like a fine book. > Thanks to M.O. for the recommendation. :) I picked it up on a whim (Hm, this looks interesting). I had been scrimping and saving for months (shortly after my homeless street person phase, during which I learned Eubonics and other things) to buy the much coveted "Probabilistic ...

Neural Network Post processing please help!
Im training my network in matlab using nntool and i get it trained down to a low error. Now i want to be able to give the network new data and for it to post-process and generalise giving me the output that it believes it should be. How do i do this when im using the NNTOOL?? could someone please give me some help cos i have a uni assignment due in 3 weeks of this post. many thanks rob On Wed, 5 May 2004 10:11:11 -0400, Rob King wrote: >Im training my network in matlab using nntool and i get it trained >down to a low error. > >Now i want to be able to give the network new data ...

integrate fuzzy with neural net (fuzzy in neural net)
I'm electrical engineering student..n i have to do fuzzy neural network for my final project..but,,i'm absolutely have no idea about it... so, is there anyone who can help me to shOw how to integrate fuzzy in neural network using matlab fuzzy n neural toolbox... oya,,i want to figure out that i use it for classifying needs....... thanks... ;) ...

HPSBMA02659 SSRT100440 rev.1

neural networks help
Dear all, I am trying to train and test a backpropagation neural net for pattern recognition and the problem is that all my patterns have a lot of zero entries (50 % of the entries and outputs are zeros). my matrix is (6 inputs and 1 output) with legnth 1000 rows how can improve my network i cant catch the peak point . Thanx Ahmad wrote: > Dear all, > I am trying to train and test a backpropagation neural net for pattern > recognition and the problem is that all my patterns have a lot of zero > entries and output (50 % of the entries and outputs are zeros). my matrix is (6 &g...

Re: Weird network delay
I posted an article to this group a few weeks ago, asking for help with a network delay and Lothar Krauss posted a reply saying: > no, ist seems like the dalay is coming from a packet loss: with a nice detailed analysis. Just wanted to say thanks, that was the problem. Sorry it took me so long to reply. ...

WTB: I NEED TO BUY LIST OF TELECOM, NETWORKING, SOFTWARE, CISCO, MICROSOFT, NORTEL, LUCENT, ALCATEL & MORE #2
WTB: I NEED TO BUY LIST OF TELECOM, NETWORKING, SOFTWARE, CISCO, MICROSOFT, NORTEL, LUCENT, ALCATEL & MORE PLEASE LOOK BELOW AT ALL OF MY WANT TO BUYS.. PLEASE SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN TO SEE ALL. WE BUY used, new and refurbed Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi, Tellabs Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola, Nokia VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft Adobe, Corel, Intuit, Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc... Email buynetworks@gmail.com ...

does a subnet require a domain controller?
Hello Is a domain controller required in every subnet? I have several subnets and many domain crontrollers. Most subnets have a fast connection. jcharth@hotmail.com wrote in news:1114906775.826961.32390 @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com: > Hello Is a domain controller required in every subnet? I have several > subnets and many domain crontrollers. Most subnets have a fast > connection. > > Subnetting a network and setting up a domain have little to nothing to do with each other. As long as the computer can find the domain controller, it doesn't particular...

RE: -- Pythonic control of Windows GUI application: tabs and list views
>-----Original Message----- >From: zapazap@yahoo.com [mailto:zapazap@yahoo.com] [.. snip explanation of sending messages to Windows controls ..] >For the "List-View" and "Tab" controls then, I expected to find the >constants > > win32con.LVM_GETCHECK > win32con.TCM_GETITEMCOUNT > >corresponding to the distinct messages documented at [3] and [4]. >Unfortunately the module win32com module does not have any LVM_* or >TCM_* attributes, and I have not found reference to such constants in >the Extensions documentation. To an...

Neural Net with multiple different outputs
Hello, I know a bit of theory, but it's the first time I use a neural net. I have a to identify a function from a an input with about 10 elements to a target with about 4 elements. The elements of target have different variability: for example, an output can vary from -45 to -25, while another from 2.3 to 2.8. I'm using the Matlab Neural Network Toolbox, and I tried a feedback network with default parameters (alghoritms), varing the number of neurons and layers, but, while I can simulate very well the first target, I get bad results for the second one. Reading the documentation, the ...

Help with networking problem please
I'm having trouble logging on to one of my 4 networked PC from the others. No problem with the others. Someone suggested looking at the Local Security Policies on the PC. When I look at User Rights Assignment, I get a window up which says that "The Group Policy security settings that apply to this machine could not be determined. The error returned when trying to retrieve these settings from the local security policy database (%windir%\security\database\secedit.sdb) was: The parameter is incorrect." Has anyone seen and solved this problem? ...

solved examples in the areas of of GA, Neural, GA-Neural, GA-Fuzzy, GA-Neuro-Fuzzy
Hi Can someone point me to a source where I can find lots of solved examples in the areas of of GA, Neural, GA-Neural, GA-Fuzzy, GA-Neuro-Fuzzy and such combinations. More solved examples the better....Thanks for your help. Try to see NN http://stullia.t-k.ru NN Program Set for Optimal Design of Material Objects - design and train Neural Network (NN) with Genetic Algorithms (GA), find optimal solution for multiobjective problem on base of NN with GA and on the base of micro-GA for a very small population of material objects with experimental results for every generation - direct measurem...

DP35DP, no fan control, BIOS options not showing?
I updated the BIOS to version 413. Don't know about the prior version, but the updated version does not show fan speed control options. So the fan is running at about 1000 rpm without variation. In Advanced -- Boot Configuration there are only three switches. Numlock Max CPUID Display Setup Prompt Downgrade the BIOS to the next prior version? Looks like Intel removed fan control for system fans under the Fan Control menu. All that's there now are settings to control processor fan behavior, but not system fan. I've generally found motherboard fan control to be really pro...

No network in college
Hi- I've been trying to fix my daughter's computer. Here at home she was on our network through a D-Link wireless USB adapter. Everything worked fine. She's in college now & left the wireless adapter here as it won't work there & has a direct connect from the built in card (on back of the computer, the ethernet card also has 2 usb slots). So, the wire goes directly into the wall & the other end into the computer. It lights green & amber when plugged into the computer, yet she is unable to get online. Using the same cable & outlet on another computer things w...

New Java Control Panel on OS X Java Update 10-17-2012
Apple recently got rid of its Java Preferences App that allowed users to run multiple JVMs on their computer and replaced it with Oracle's Java Control Panel in System Preferences. Using it, I see only the latest JVM installed on my computer, Java 7.0_07, and don't see any way to add/configure additional JVM's in the control panel. I like being able to use different versions of openjdk in addition to the Oracle Java 7, so is there a way to see/add/configure them in this new control panel? piscesboy wrote: > Apple recently got rid of its Java Preferences App that allowe...