neural network in simulink

i am doing nn control of lti plant in simulink.
my question is how we can train nn controller in simulink?
i am not using nn controller is giving in nn tool box  but i made different type of nn controller in the simulink . but how to train it?
 thanks in advance.
0
vishal
3/29/2010 9:14:09 AM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 206968 articles. 0 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

how to.. neural netwrok
i am making a neural network to detect corners in image ,how to enter pattern i the form of 3*3 window around the pixel of interest,or if you could give me links talk about this topic thanks in advance ...

RBF Neural Net Design Using NEWFF
As a result of the recent post http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.matlab/msg/d334cc8e741c03be I've discovered, to my amazement, that 1. NEWFF can be used with the activation function RADBAS. Consequently, RBFNNs can be designed using NEWFF. 2. Unlike NEWRB, the widths of the trained Gaussians are not equal. Without further comment I will post my code and results for one of several experiments I ran modeling the square root function on [0,1]; close all, clear all, clc, k=0 'Data' p = [0:0.2:1,1.5:0.5:5,6:20]; N = length(p) ...

Theoretical models of network security
Hello, I am looking for a theoretical models which can allow me to model network security (just as we use ~rsndom graphs to model Internet topology, I want to get a model where I could model basic security stuff). I would be grateful for any info about such papers... Regards, Mark In article <1137018226.445074.254420@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, mark <mkazmierski@gmail.com> wrote: >I am looking for a theoretical models which can allow me to model >network security (just as we use ~rsndom graphs to model Internet >topology, I want to get a model where I could model ba...

can't get network to work
I finally bit the bullet and tried to set up a network between my laptop and my pc. XP pro on tower, XP home on laptop. I followed the setup wifi home network wizard's advice and used a USB flash drive. I ran the wizard on the tower, and transferred the settings to the laptop. That's as far as I got. The laptop can't see the PC and the PC can't see the laptop. The troube shooting guide had me changing this name, and that name, so now I don't know what anything's name is anymore. Except my own, and I'm not completly sure of that either. ;) Is there any step by ...

The number of Network Adapters(NIC)
Hi all: Now my OS is CentOS which is newly installed, and i want to know the number of the NICs in my computer and set the IPs one by one. Can i just use the only one commod: dmesg | grep eth[0-9] | grep "allocating" or anything else? Can someone help me? On 22 Sep 2006 20:34:30 -0700, xutom2006@gmail.com <xutom2006@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi all: > Now my OS is CentOS which is newly installed, and i want to know > the number of the NICs in my computer and set the IPs one by one. Can i > just use the only one commod: dmesg | grep eth[0-9] | grep "alloc...

networking: 4 Millions Domains data with Category
Successfull Internet and Direct Marketing products on www.promotionsite.net * NEW * DOMUS Domains Toolkit Fall 2004 - Unique on the Net 4 Millions "Whois" Domains data with Expiration Date and Category*. Ultimate Version (October 2004) - Our best rate starts from US *$149*. A wonderful tool for Internet and Direct Marketing. Available in Basic, Advanced and Full Editions. It contains a domain database with 4 millions *FRESH* October 2004 New records .com, .net, .org. 4 Gigabytes MS Excel data zipped on CD-Roms/Dvd. Compression 3:1. MS Excel or ...

Re: Network Logging #2
> ********************************************************************** > * FRI, FEB 25, 2005, 12:12:10.3 PM NETIPC(5) * > *--------------------------------------------------------------------* > * Event : Socket closed * > * Class : Informative logging * > * PIN : 555 Job/Session # : 5 * > * User name : MGR Account name : MINISOFT * > * Socket Type : Connection Socket Protocol :...

simulink fft of sinewave
Hi I am having problems getting the frequency spectrum of a sine wave in simulink. The system I have designed is fairly basic. The signal is a 5hz sine wave that gets outputed to a scope and a Zero-Order Hold. From there it goes to the Spectrum Scope and a vector scope. Both the scope and vector scope show the same 5hz wave. The spectrum of a 5hz wave should show a single spike at 5hz (using stems), but this is not the case. I get one spike at ~4.8 and another at ~5.3 Can anyone help with this? I am at a lose for what to do next. Thanks Tc The zero-hold is set to .01 The run time ...

Exploring the Neural Code
I received my copy of "Spikes" today. I've only read Ch. 1, but it looks like a fine book. Thanks to M.O. for the recommendation. -- Joe Legris jalegris@sympatico.ca wrote: > I received my copy of "Spikes" today. I've only read Ch. 1, but it > looks like a fine book. > Thanks to M.O. for the recommendation. :) I picked it up on a whim (Hm, this looks interesting). I had been scrimping and saving for months (shortly after my homeless street person phase, during which I learned Eubonics and other things) to buy the much coveted "Probabilistic ...

Neural Network Post processing please help!
Im training my network in matlab using nntool and i get it trained down to a low error. Now i want to be able to give the network new data and for it to post-process and generalise giving me the output that it believes it should be. How do i do this when im using the NNTOOL?? could someone please give me some help cos i have a uni assignment due in 3 weeks of this post. many thanks rob On Wed, 5 May 2004 10:11:11 -0400, Rob King wrote: >Im training my network in matlab using nntool and i get it trained >down to a low error. > >Now i want to be able to give the network new data ...

HPSBMA02659 SSRT100440 rev.1

integrate fuzzy with neural net (fuzzy in neural net)
I'm electrical engineering student..n i have to do fuzzy neural network for my final project..but,,i'm absolutely have no idea about it... so, is there anyone who can help me to shOw how to integrate fuzzy in neural network using matlab fuzzy n neural toolbox... oya,,i want to figure out that i use it for classifying needs....... thanks... ;) ...

neural networks help
Dear all, I am trying to train and test a backpropagation neural net for pattern recognition and the problem is that all my patterns have a lot of zero entries (50 % of the entries and outputs are zeros). my matrix is (6 inputs and 1 output) with legnth 1000 rows how can improve my network i cant catch the peak point . Thanx Ahmad wrote: > Dear all, > I am trying to train and test a backpropagation neural net for pattern > recognition and the problem is that all my patterns have a lot of zero > entries and output (50 % of the entries and outputs are zeros). my matrix is (6 &g...

Re: Weird network delay
I posted an article to this group a few weeks ago, asking for help with a network delay and Lothar Krauss posted a reply saying: > no, ist seems like the dalay is coming from a packet loss: with a nice detailed analysis. Just wanted to say thanks, that was the problem. Sorry it took me so long to reply. ...

Reset Simulink model parameters to default
Hello, does anyone know a method, how I can reset the model parameters of a Simulink model to their default values? I haven't found any hint in the documentiation related to set_param, but from my experience, this does not mean that such an option will not exist. Michael ...

WTB: I NEED TO BUY LIST OF TELECOM, NETWORKING, SOFTWARE, CISCO, MICROSOFT, NORTEL, LUCENT, ALCATEL & MORE #2
WTB: I NEED TO BUY LIST OF TELECOM, NETWORKING, SOFTWARE, CISCO, MICROSOFT, NORTEL, LUCENT, ALCATEL & MORE PLEASE LOOK BELOW AT ALL OF MY WANT TO BUYS.. PLEASE SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN TO SEE ALL. WE BUY used, new and refurbed Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi, Tellabs Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola, Nokia VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft Adobe, Corel, Intuit, Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc... Email buynetworks@gmail.com ...

Neural Net with multiple different outputs
Hello, I know a bit of theory, but it's the first time I use a neural net. I have a to identify a function from a an input with about 10 elements to a target with about 4 elements. The elements of target have different variability: for example, an output can vary from -45 to -25, while another from 2.3 to 2.8. I'm using the Matlab Neural Network Toolbox, and I tried a feedback network with default parameters (alghoritms), varing the number of neurons and layers, but, while I can simulate very well the first target, I get bad results for the second one. Reading the documentation, the ...

Merge four data blocks in one (Simulink)
Hi! I'm using a Data Memory Block with 80 elements and I want to merge 4 Data Memory Blocks with 20 elements in this one. I thought Merge block would do that, but it doesn't. How can I do that? Thanks! ...

Help with networking problem please
I'm having trouble logging on to one of my 4 networked PC from the others. No problem with the others. Someone suggested looking at the Local Security Policies on the PC. When I look at User Rights Assignment, I get a window up which says that "The Group Policy security settings that apply to this machine could not be determined. The error returned when trying to retrieve these settings from the local security policy database (%windir%\security\database\secedit.sdb) was: The parameter is incorrect." Has anyone seen and solved this problem? ...

solved examples in the areas of of GA, Neural, GA-Neural, GA-Fuzzy, GA-Neuro-Fuzzy
Hi Can someone point me to a source where I can find lots of solved examples in the areas of of GA, Neural, GA-Neural, GA-Fuzzy, GA-Neuro-Fuzzy and such combinations. More solved examples the better....Thanks for your help. Try to see NN http://stullia.t-k.ru NN Program Set for Optimal Design of Material Objects - design and train Neural Network (NN) with Genetic Algorithms (GA), find optimal solution for multiobjective problem on base of NN with GA and on the base of micro-GA for a very small population of material objects with experimental results for every generation - direct measurem...

No network in college
Hi- I've been trying to fix my daughter's computer. Here at home she was on our network through a D-Link wireless USB adapter. Everything worked fine. She's in college now & left the wireless adapter here as it won't work there & has a direct connect from the built in card (on back of the computer, the ethernet card also has 2 usb slots). So, the wire goes directly into the wall & the other end into the computer. It lights green & amber when plugged into the computer, yet she is unable to get online. Using the same cable & outlet on another computer things w...

Layer 42 Networks (Mtn. View): Satanic Ritual Abuse Of Kaitlyn Rubin
Layer 42 Networks (Mtn. View): Satanic Ritual Abuse Of Kaitlyn Rubin "bozo" wrote: PREFACE: Oddities in the Senator Nancy Schaefer =93Suicide=94 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DLkt5zeYQ7-A http://www.infowars.com/oddities-in-the-nancy-schaefer-suicide-case/ *** Jew Rabbis Do Suck Blood From Freshly Circumcised Penis *** ILLUMINATI OCCULT JEW MICROBE VAMPIRISM --------------------------------------------- CONTENTS: 1. Steve Rubin Satanic Ritual Abuse 2. Gary Lee Burnore (Bozo) Child Rapist --------------------------------------------- ...

neural network: Recurrent Neural Networks
Hi Greg and Anders, thanks for your help of my backpropagation topic. Now I switch to recurrent neural networks. My question: 1. Does it the recurrent neural networks need to divide input data into training, validation and testing 3 sets? I tried to convert my previous brackpro code into recurrent but it prompt out the error that the "train" code section has too many input arguements, which include VV and TV... Felix Hi I tried to use Elam network. One strange result came to me. I used 10 hidden units it shown that the preformance goal is not met. and the mse is about 8.5 . Then ...

no network
Hi, I have the following problem: On an old pc (AMD P75) with Compex RT nic, 280MB harddisk and 28 MB RAM, I managed to install NetBSD 1.6.2 with generic_tiny kernel and base.tgz using the install from ftp. Everything up and running (so it seemed), I rebooted and found out that the network isn't active. dmesg doesn't show a nic. How can this be? It worked during install. How can I get it back? Thanks Huub Huub <v.niekerk@freeler.nl> writes: > On an old pc (AMD P75) with Compex RT nic, 280MB harddisk and 28 MB > RAM, I managed to install NetBSD 1.6.2 with generic_t...

Network Driver Cannot Open Network Device!!
Hi, In no particular pattern, i get this error, and the only way out is to reboot the server (and take downtime), which is not good. It could happen after several monhts, or several days. 16:56:11 NSF putlocal: t_open error: t_errno = 8, errno = 12. 16:56:11 listener-thread: err = -25574: oserr = 0: errstr = : Network driver cannot open the network device. I've googled qutie a bit for this, and it appears that this is not an uncommon error, but wasn't able to find specific solutions. The 25574 error number merely points to something bad going on in the OS/Network ...