online application of matlab

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Hi
I am doing my project on online fingerprint recognition system.Is it
possible to do with matlab? As soon as finger print is recorded,
matlab should start automatiacally and it should verify in the data
base and it should give the result. If yes what is the command uesd
for online applications in matlab. can any one please help me

Rose
0
Reply maniroja (1) 6/26/2009 6:31:58 PM

See related articles to this posting

Application Deployment with MATLAB- online Aug. 4
"Application Deployment with MATLAB"- online August 4th Two sessions only at 9:00am & 2:00pm U.S. EDT To learn more, or to register, click here: http://bit.ly/pdrR2c Find out how MATLAB can help you generate stand-alone executables and C, C++, Java, .NET, and Excel components. Join presenter Dave Forstot online August 4th as he explores how to deploy MATLAB applications and components. Through product demonstrations, attendees will see how they can use MATLAB Compiler application deployment software and builder products for Java, .NET, and Excel to generate stand-alone ...

Set matlab = GetObject(, "Matlab.Application")
How can I address via COM interface to existing instance of MATLAB from VBA. This construction doesnt work: Set matlab = GetObject(, "Matlab.Application") It is a bug or a feature? JackFrost wrote: > > > How can I address via COM interface to existing instance of MATLAB > from VBA. > > This construction doesnt work: > Set matlab = GetObject(, "Matlab.Application") > > It is a bug or a feature? Try to use FindWindow. > > Try to use FindWindow. HWND = FindWindowA("0", "MATLAB") it is possible to find handle of MATLAB ...

executing a matlab compiled application inside Matlab on Linux
Hi all Just a quick question. Is there a command similar to !mycompiledapp on Windows that i can do to execute a compiled application inside Matlab but on a Linux platform? Thanks in advance, Ana On Mar 8, 10:22 pm, "Ana Alvarez" <ana.alvarez-m...@airbus.com> wrote: > Hi all > > Just a quick question. > > Is there a command similar to !mycompiledapp on Windows > > that i can do to execute a compiled application inside Matlab but on > a Linux platform? > > Thanks in advance, > > Ana If "!" doesnt work, try the system command :...

Develop web application with Matlab (calling matlab from PHP)
Hi all, I am doing a course project. Try to make phone upload some data to server through PHP script and make Matlab read this file (.txt or any file), process, and write a result file on server. After that, my phone can download the result. The key part is that can I use PHP to call matlab function? Or any mechanism I can use to call Matlab through server-end script? My server will be the local hosted server on Mac computer. Also, Matlab is installed on my mac too. Thanks you very much. On Oct 7, 11:54=A0am, Lucas Sun <feng...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi all, > > I am doing a co...

using breakpoints in C + matlab application (Matlab Engine)
Hi, i'm executing Matlab scripts from my C++ application using Matlab engine. my problem is with putting breakpoint in the Matlab script. when i put a breakpoint in the script, the program indeed stops at the breakpoint, but everything is stuck, and it is impposible to proceed executing the program (C++ and the Matlab script) Regards, Moish Frankel GSM modems and Signal Processing Texas Instruments moish@ti.com ...

Matlab online
Found on the web: http://www.matlab-online.com/ Matlab web interface for free. Grzegorz On 03/02/11 10:43 AM, Grzegorz Knor wrote: > Found on the web: > http://<a place> > Matlab web interface for free. I took a glance, and I don't see how they could possibly be within the Matlab license terms. "Grzegorz Knor" wrote in message <iieluo$gs2$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Found on the web: > http://www.matlab-online.com/ > Matlab web interface for free. > > > Grzegorz I rather use octave, it's much better than that...

matlab application
Hello I thus make a demonstration of matlab on the net.I already configured two server: Apache(that I took in Easyphp)and matlab Web server. My problem is: - In the first time,I succeeded to make walk the programs demos which existed in < matlab>/toolbox/webserver/wsdemos - Then,I have create new application . it functions very well if the name of the file of ' Output'. html is that of the files which existed in wsdemos.If i use not this file I will receive a message as follows: "MATLAB Error Application: Could not open file". Example: + In demos there is a example...

Matlab application
Dear friends Do any of you know where I can free download matlab from the web because I need it urgently as a teacher. An early thank Bye "badu one" <e_badu26@yahoo.com> wrote... >Do any of you know where I can free download matlab from the web >because I need it urgently as a teacher. Nowhere legal. You should pay for it - even if you are an academic. As additional information: there are 2 Matlab "lookalikes" which are free Scilab and Octave downloadable from www.scilab.org and www.octave.org Harlan Grove wrote: > "...

How to use matlab codes in a stand alone application without matlab license?
Hi, &nbsp; I am not an expert in programming and i don't know about C++, i have a program using matlab codes and now i want to transfer it to a computer without matlab license. I've read something about using DLL, but i think i have to know C++ programming&nbsp; to wrtie "WRAPPER" and add some lines to the program, now transformed in C++. &nbsp; I just would llike&nbsp;to know that really isn't any other way to integrate matlab for a stand-alone application? i read somethings in Matlab help about using COM (Common Object Model ) but i am not sure that la...

Why can I not re-launch a Matlab script from within LabView after exiting the Matlab application?
I am currently using LabView 6.1 and Matlab 5.2. When I insert a script node into LabView, I can run it as many times I want to, as expected. However, if I exit Matlab after executing my vi, I have to exit LabView as well to be able to run the script again. Can anybody solve this? This is a problem with LabVIEW that seems to be fixed in LabVIEW 7. The fix is to programatically not allow Matlab to be exited. ...

(Ugrent)Standalone exe execute matlab-code online without Matlab installed on the client?
I have built a EXE, and I want to execute some matlab code, but i don't want to install matlab on the client. And I would like to build a matlab "server" that my EXE can connect to it and execute the code on it, and then return the result to the EXE. How can I do that? Thank you so much On Jul 27, 2:32=A0am, "Peter " <blackg...@hellokitty.com> wrote: > I have built a EXE, and I want to execute some matlab code, but i don't w= ant to install matlab on the client. And I would like to build a matlab "se= rver" that my EXE can connect to it a...

Learn BEST SAP ABAP ONLINE Course | Advanced Business Application Programming Online Training
Ample Training provides Online training on SAP ABAP by real time Experts an= d having excellent domain technical and SAP Knowledge in the relevant Modul= e. ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming) is the programming languag= e used to develop all SAP ERP applications. Today, with more than 43,000 cu= stomers worldwide, SAP is one of the most widely used ERP application. Need= less to say, the demand for SAP Certified ABAP Consultants is constantly gr= owing. Join SAP uAcademy ABAP course and get an entry into the most happeni= ng sector of the IT industry. Online Training...

Learn Android Mobile Apps Online Course | Android Mobile Application Development Online Training
Expert Android Mobile Apps online course & training with highly skilled fac= ulties at Ample Trainings. Android mobile application development is the pr= ocess by which new applications are created for the Android operating syste= m. To develop a Android application one should have knowledge on Java. Mobi= le application development is the process by which application software is = developed for Mobile phones during manufacturing, downloaded by customers f= rom various mobile software distribution platforms. Online Training Features 1. Interactive Learning sessions 2. Indu...

Can Matlab 6.5 automatically convert GUI-based Matlab program to stand-alone applications?
Hi all, I am using Matlab R2006a on Windows XP. I can use mcc to automatically convert GUI-based Matlab program into stand-alone applications. But can Matlab 6.5 do the same thing? Suppose the matlab GUI program was built using "guide" in Matlab 6.5, can Matlab 6.5 's mcc convert it into a standalone application automatically? I don't have a Matlab 6.5, but does anybody have experience on that? We need a special feature from Matlab 6.5... Thanks a lot! "Mike" <housing2006@gmail.com> wrote in message news:eui4uo$31f$1@news.Stanford.EDU... > Hi ...

Learn BEST SAP ABAP ONLINE Course | Advanced Business Application Programming Online Training #2
Ample Training provides Online training on SAP ABAP by real time Experts an= d having excellent domain technical and SAP Knowledge in the relevant Modul= e. ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming) is the programming languag= e used to develop all SAP ERP applications. Today, with more than 43,000 cu= stomers worldwide, SAP is one of the most widely used ERP application. Need= less to say, the demand for SAP Certified ABAP Consultants is constantly gr= owing. Join SAP uAcademy ABAP course and get an entry into the most happeni= ng sector of the IT industry. Online Traini...

Learn Android Mobile Apps Online Course | Android Mobile Application Development Online Training #2
Expert Android Mobile Apps online course & training with highly skilled fac= ulties at Ample Trainings. Android mobile application development is the pr= ocess by which new applications are created for the Android operating syste= m. To develop a Android application one should have knowledge on Java. Mobi= le application development is the process by which application software is = developed for Mobile phones during manufacturing, downloaded by customers f= rom various mobile software distribution platforms. Online Training Features 1. Interactive Learning sessions 2. Indu...

Learn BEST SAP ABAP ONLINE Course | Advanced Business Application Programming Online Training #3
Acutesoft provides Online training on SAP ABAP by real time Experts and hav= ing excellent domain technical and SAP Knowledge in the relevant Module. ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming) is the programming languag= e used to develop all SAP ERP applications. Today, with more than 43,000 cu= stomers worldwide, SAP is one of the most widely used ERP application. Need= less to say, the demand for SAP Certified ABAP Consultants is constantly gr= owing. Join SAP uAcademy ABAP course and get an entry into the most happeni= ng sector of the IT industry. Online Training Feature...

Free Online Traning {JOB ORIENTED FREE ONLINE TRAINING on WEBSPHERE APPLICATION SERVER for F1-OPT / H1B}
JOB ORIENTED FREE ONLINE TRAINING on WEBSPHERE APPLICATION SERVER for F1-OP= T / H1B=20 TECHNOLOGIES WE SUPPORT=20 * WEBSPHERE=20 WEBSPHERE APPLICATION SERVER v6.1.x | v7.x / WAS NETWORK DOPLOYMENT (WAS ND= ), / WEBSPHERE EXTREME SCALE 7.x / WEBSPHERE SERVICE REGISTRY and REPOSITAR= Y/ IBM HTTP SERVER(IHS) v6.1.x, v 7.x / Unix command line / WAS on HACMP /,= WASADMIN /ISA tools / CSR,=20 * WebSphere Overview and new features=20 * WebSphere Installation and migration=20 * Concept in IBM HTTP server=20 * J2EE Architecture Overview=20 * J...

Found an interesting free online certification course on "Modelling and simulation using Matlab" which will help you #learn more about programming in general and matlab in specific.
Hi All,=20 Website is also providing free online courses on different areas of our lif= e. Some of the courses are , "DO School Start-Up Lab", "Design 101", , "Pol= itical Philosophy", "Public privacy, cyber security and human rights", "Mon= te Carlo Methods in Finance", "contemporary architecture" and many more. Ch= eck out the list by yourself and you can enroll in multiple courses. If interested can enroll here https://iversity.org/c/13?r=3Dcb910 Hope it will be helpful. ...

online analysis by Matlab
I'm going to use Matlab to do some online analysis. By that, i mean: I save my data to a *.txt file (generated by other program at 2-6 second), after that i use Matlab to analysis data (lets say plot data). So, my problem: is there any way to find out when file is ready, then matlab, load the file and plot the data? Since the time to write data to *.txt file is not constant, using "pause" function is not convenient. I'm looking for a way that order Matlab to check the file (*.txt) at each second. if it was changed, than Matlab immediately goes to analysis procedure! ...

Standalone applications in MATLAB
Hello I have written a function, ptfile.m in my computer (i have installed MATLAB on it) and i would like to convert it into an exe file in order to run it in another computer in which MATLAB is not installed. Is there the ability to convert the m file to exe? Is there the ability to run this exe file in another pc without having installed MATLAB and MCR? Or in other words, can i convert my m file to an application, for example ptfile.exe, copy this file to another computer, double click on it and run the program? If not, can i convert my ptfile m file to C++ files, build it through v...

application gui in matlab
Is there an easy way of creating a menu based gui for a larger application in matlab? Something that has a main window with a menubar and a toolbar and then additional windows pop up as required. The examples that a google search turned up were mainly very simple windows, not a menu / toolbar drived application. Can anyone point me to the right direction? Any advice and / or examples? Thanks in advance. g_chime@yahoo.com wrote: > Is there an easy way of creating a menu based gui for a larger > application in matlab? Yes, you can easily create main horizontal menus in MATLAB. The...

Selling Matlab Application
I have a compiled Matlab application that I would like to sell. Do I need to ask Matlab/Mathworks for permission? I plan to distribute the MCRInstaller.exe file along with it. On Apr 25, 2:53=A0pm, "Eric " <er...@fsu.edu> wrote: > I have a compiled Matlab application that I would like to sell. =A0Do I n= eed to ask Matlab/Mathworks for permission? =A0I plan to distribute the MCR= Installer.exe file along with it. =A0 --------------------------------------------------------------------------- I think you already got their permission when they sold you their toolbox. As ...

Matlab application on the web
Hello I would like to ask if there is the possibility to create a GUI application (or m file) in MATLAB and deploy it in the web? Like this http://www.lelandstanfordjunior.com/thermaloxide.html or like this http://www.cleanroom.byu.edu/OxideTimeCalc.phtml Thank you in advance There are currently a few ways to get MATLAB applications running on the web. They all require some experience with web application development. The various options are outlined on this page: http://www.mathworks.com/support/tech-notes/1600/1608.html It would be helpful to hear if one if these approache...