Open a window in another window

I would like to open all the GUI of my application in a space of a main GUI, and not that every GUI is an indipendent window. It is possible in Matlab ? how ?
0
porro99 (39)

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/11546

-qooroo
0
qoorooAT (50)
9/10/2009 9:16:03 AM
"qooroo " <qoorooAT@gmailDOT.comREMOVECAPS> wrote in message <h8ag4j$c6b$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/11546
>
> -qooroo

There is some documentation about how to use it. I don't understand how to use the 2 m-file in my application.
0
porro99 (39)
9/10/2009 1:45:22 PM
I've never actually used it myself, but it looked good and seemed to be appropriate to what you wanted.

trying searching for 'gui tab' on the fex. I think there are a few others.

-qooroo
0
qoorooAT (50)
9/10/2009 1:53:01 PM
"qooroo " <qoorooAT@gmailDOT.comREMOVECAPS> wrote in message <h8b0bt$h0u$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> I've never actually used it myself, but it looked good and seemed to be appropriate to what you wanted.
>
> trying searching for 'gui tab' on the fex. I think there are a few others.
>
> -qooroo

Yes, from screenshot seem what i'm searching and very good. I see the tab panel documentation but it's different from uitabpanel...i think i will must study the code of the 2 files that can be download.
0
porro99 (39)
9/11/2009 8:00:19 AM
It is possible to insert a window .fig in a panel on another window ?

About the uitabpanel it is necessary to modify the demo or is it possible to insert in the demo my windows .fig ?
0
porro99 (39)

Can a Pop-Up Window control another opened window?
I have a window with a subform that has a subform. The main (outter) window is a single form that enables navigation through the recordset via buttons (btnFirst,btnPrevious,btnNext,btnLast). I would normally put an unbound combobox at the top to enable the user to "jump" to a particular record by selecting one of the rows in the combobox. However the window seems a bit full and I really don't want to change the design of that window. However, there is room for a command button that I thought could be used to open pop-up window with a combobox to be use to "find/jump" to a particular record in the original outter window (at the combobox.AfterUpdate event). However, I haven't figured out how to "tell" the calling window what to do. Since I intended to keep the outter window open and visible while the pop-up window is displayed I can't use the docmd.openform method to pass the recordID back to the calling form. Any suggestions? ALSO ... Am I supposed to be notified via EMAIL when someone answers my post here on Developersdex? I am not receiving notifications. Would you know why? Thanks. Regards, SueB *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** On 21 Jan 2008 14:25:36 GMT, Susan Bricker <slbrick@verizon.net> wrote: >ALSO ... Am I supposed to be notified via EMAIL when someone answers my >post here on Developersdex? I am not receiving notifications. Would >you know why? Sorry I cannot help wi...

Search Dailog Window opening another Dialog Window instead of a Report
Hi, I want to have a Search Dialog box that has several text box and fields to build a search and display the results in a form. I can do everything that I need to if I us a report but I would like to have the search from data displayed in a form. The structure that I have for this was take from the Asset Manger from MS. Anyway I open a report that in turn opens up a search form that allow me to select data. Then you continue by clicking a button that passes the data to a query that is used by the report. If I use a form to do the same thing it seem to process the query for the display form before it displays the search form. Is there anyway to have a search form open another form and specify what query info is searched for? Thank You Norris. Yes, you can display a "search form" and collect criteria for use in an underlying form. In one of my applications I have a dialog for selecting which company's inventory,invoices,POs, etc that the user wants to view. I did it this way(not the only way). Set up a call to open your search form in the open event of the underlying form. This call should be modal(meaning as long as the form is open all processing stops on the code in the underlying form) so you want the "WindowMode" to be dialog. Example: DoCmd.OpenForm _ FormName:="frmMySearchForm", _ View:=acNormal, _ WindowMode:=acDialog The user enters their criteria in the search...

Popup window that darkens the window that opened it
Hi I just visited a website and saw how they darkened the background page when a popup was opened. How can I do this using JS and HTML? Is it a normal popup window? TIA On 8 Lis, 13:35, "WhatsPHP" <futureo...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi > > I just visited a website and saw how they darkened the background page > when a popup was opened. How can I do this using JS and HTML? Is it a > normal popup window? > > TIA How is your question connected with PHP? Try this javascript library: http://prototype-window.xilinus.com/samples.html , the 4th example. ...

Window size & position and open windows
SAS-L I am new to the Windows(XP) version of SAS(9.1.3) -- have done lots of mainframe. Q: Is there a way to set SAS's initial opening size? Is there a way to suppress the opening of Explorer and Results initially? Masoud ...

Docking windows... in Windows
I'm using the Windows version in Windows 7. There's an option in each window to "Lock tab to dock", but I don't see anything occurring. They just sit there and float like they were before. What behavior should be occurring, and what if anything am I doing wrong? Also, has anyone used a recent version of Visual Studio? I like how you can drag a window to one of the edges of the screen or leave it floating. The user interface for dragging the windows is also real easy to use and makes everything real obvious and clear to the user. ...

windowed sinc
Hi, I came across this the other day, for i=0:1:2*hLen sinc(i-hLen) * pow(cos(PI*(i-hLen)/(2*hLen)),beta); I know it is a windowed sinc, but what is the window function being used? the pow() part. Thanks syl On Nov 7, 9:36 am, SYL <sya...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I came across this the other day, > > for i=0:1:2*hLen > sinc(i-hLen) * pow(cos(PI*(i-hLen)/(2*hLen)),beta); > > I know it is a windowed sinc, but what is the window function being > used? the pow() part. > > Thanks > syl This window sometimes appears in the literature as the 'cosine-lobe' or 'cosine-bell' window. So that would become: 'cosine-lobe to a power' in your expression. However there are people who use these terms for some of the 'raised cosine' windows so you have to be careful. Also, the equivalent window over the region 0 to pi is the 'sine-lobe' window where powers of 1 and 3 seem most common. Dale B. Dalrymple http://dbdimages.com http;//stores/lulu/com/dbd ...

Re: Window size & position and open windows
--On 8/28/2007 8:43 AM -0500 Masoud Pajoh wrote: > Is there a way to set SAS's initial opening size? Yes, through the AWSDEF option in the SASV9.CFG file: /* Set application window size */ -AWSDef (0 0 100 95) The first two numbers are the row and column position of the upper left corner of the window, and the second two numbers are the height and width of the window. All four numbers are percentages of the screen width. The position numbers can be between 0 and 95; the height/width numbers can be between 40 and 100. > Is there a way to suppress the opening of Explorer and Results initially? Yes, through the NODMSEXP option in the SASV9.cfg file: /* Do not display Explorer and Results */ -noDMSExp You can also keep the Explorer and Results windows available but make your other windows wider by turning off "docking view": Tools... Options... Preferences..., go to the "View" tab, and under "Show" turn off "Docking View". (I think having docking view on is one of the more moronic default settings I've ever encountered, particularly since you have to go so many levels down to turn it off.) Dave Scocca ...

opening folders in Windows by Matlab command
Is there anyway to open a folder in Windows environment ( not in Matlab) by a command in Matlab? thank you in advance On 1 Des, 23:33, "hana " <hana.w...@gmail.com> wrote: > Is there anyway to open a folder in Windows environment ( not in Matlab) by a command in Matlab? doc dir doc cd doc pwd Rune "hana " <hana.w007@gmail.com> wrote in message <jb8vb4$s5q$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Is there anyway to open a folder in Windows environment ( not in Matlab) by a command in Matlab? > > thank you in advance I think you're looking for something like this: !explorer /n /root,C:\Program Files\ In addition to the hints above, u can also use function "system". For example to a open a file C:\mydir\myfile.txt system('C:\mydir\myfile.txt')................this will open the text file. function "system" gives u the power of windows command prompt In article <jb8vb4$s5q$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>, "hana " <hana.w007@gmail.com> wrote: > Is there anyway to open a folder in Windows environment ( not in Matlab) by a > command in Matlab? > > thank you in advance You want winopen. To open the current folder: winopen(pwd) or simply winopen . -- Doug Schwarz dmschwarz&ieee,org Make obvious changes to get real email address. ...

Getting the dimensions of the bounding rectangle of the specified Windows XP window in screen coordinates in MATLAB
I'm trying to write a MATLAB function to find the position in screen coordinates of an arbitrary window (not just a MATLAB window). The code only needs to work in the current version of MATLAB and on Windows XP. I know I could write a MEX-file or shell out to another program, but I want to do this all with MATLAB code. It should be possible to use the [MATLAB Interface to Shared Libraries][1] to hook into the [GetWindowRect][2] Windows API function. Sadly, [loadlibrary][3] doesn't seem to be able to parse user32.dll, even when I give it user32.h, so I'm forced to write my own prototype file. I can successfully use FindWindowA to get the window handle, but I can't seem to get the signature right for GetWindowRect. My best attempt follows. Sadly it throws a segmentation violation. function x = getWindowRect(name) libName = 'getWindowRect'; if libisloaded(libName) unloadlibrary(libName) end loadlibrary('user32.dll',@userproto,'alias',libName); h = calllib(libName,'FindWindowA',[],name); x = calllib(libName,'GetWindowRect',h); %========================================= function [fcns,structs,enuminfo,ThunkLibName] = userproto fcns=[]; structs=[]; enuminfo=[]; fcns.alias={}; ThunkLibName=[]; % HWND [ gle ] FindWindowA ( LPCSTR lpClassName , LPCSTR lpWindowName ); fcns.name{1} = 'FindWindowA'; fcns.calltype...

Can Matlab open the command window under a specific directory?
We're trying to run an integrated system which requires both MATLAB and labview.&nbsp; We know how to call MATLAB, but we can't get it to call the command window under the directory we want.&nbsp; This is neccessary if we are to use our library .m functions we've written. Thanks in advance! Hey Smith College student, Are you planning on using MathScript?&nbsp; If so, take a look at the MathScript-Lorenz Diff Eq.vi that ships with LabVIEW (Help&gt;&gt;Find Examples&gt;&gt;Search "Lorenz").&nbsp; This example shows how to use the "path" command to access files in different directories.&nbsp; Here is <a href="http://www-ccs.ucsd.edu/matlab/techdoc/ref/path.html" target="_blank">reference</a> for the path command in case it's helpful. I hope this is useful.&nbsp; Let us know if you're still having trouble.Megan B.National Instruments ...

How do I open Windows Media Player 11 in a new window via labview 8.5 using ActiveX
Hello, &nbsp; Although&nbsp;familiar with&nbsp;Labview, I am new to the ActiveX Controls.&nbsp;I have managed to open and play movie files in Labview with ActiveX controls but the player is embedded in Labview's front panel. How can I control&nbsp;what file is played and when it starts in Labview but have Windows media player 11 open in a separate window. Additionally,&nbsp;where can I find a&nbsp;description of the ActiveX properties. &nbsp; Thank you "oco" <x@no.email> wrote in message news:1206387606453-676750@exchange.ni.com... > Although&nbsp;familiar with&nbsp;Labview, I am new to the ActiveX Controls.&nbsp;I have managed to open and play movie files in Labview with ActiveX controls but the player is embedded in Labview's front panel. How can I control&nbsp;what file is played and when it starts in Labview but have Windows media player 11 open in a separate window. ActiveX wasn't ment to be used that way, and I don't think you can use it like that. Perhaps if you open an automation reference (instead of an ActiveX control) you have an option to open a windows, but I don't think so... > Additionally,&nbsp;where can I find a&nbsp;description of the ActiveX properties. There is not one place to find ActiveX descriptions, since they depend on the maker of the component. For Windows Media Player, I'd try the MSDN, but usually the examples are in C/C++/C# or VB. Never in...

Open Source group wins =?windows-1252?Q?=80_2=2E6m_EC_gran?= =?windows-1252?Q?t?=
Open Source group wins � 2.6m EC grant John Oates April 16 2004 13:12 GMT The Consortium for Open Source in Public Administration (Cospa) launches today with the goal of increasing and improving the use of open source software across Europe ... - http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/04/16/cospa_open_source/ ...

how to enlarge the font size in matlab R2009b help window in a 64bit windows vista Home Premium environment
Hi eveyone, Just got a problem of changing the font size in matlab help window(the right hand side content window), they appear to be very small. My Matlab is R2009b and runs in a 64bit windows vista Home Premium environment. Thanks for paying attention!!! go to Preference->Fonts->Custom->HTML Proportional Text circle Custom, and select a larger font size problem solved "Bingqi Wang" <bing.wang09@imperial.ac.uk> wrote in message <hm4ksl$f1f$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hi eveyone, > > Just got a problem of changing the font size in matlab help window(the right hand side content window), they appear to be very small. > > My Matlab is R2009b and runs in a 64bit windows vista Home Premium environment. > > Thanks for paying attention!!! ...

Windows Freezes When I Minimize Windows
I've got a copy of Windows 2000 Pro [SP4] with all the latest service patches installed. When I first install the operating system, things work great. However, after several weeks of using the computer, and after installing more and more software (games, utilities, and programming applications)... when I minimize a window (any window), the operating system will FREEZE up solid! My mouse is still free, but all sound stops, all windows are unresponsive, keyboard and mouse events don't register anywhere, even the START menu is inaccessible. This DEEP FREEZE lasts from between 3 and 15 seconds... then my computer is back to normal with no problems. If I've got several winodws open that I'd like to minimize, I can successfully minimize 1 or 2... but then when I minimize the 3rd, I get the FREEZE. I might then be able to minimize another window, but the next after that gives me the FREEZE again. This behavior is VERY odd. Any idea what could be causing it? Any suggestions or ideas would be very much appreciated. Kevin Wilson www.TheVBZone.com How much exactly have you installed on your computer. Depending on the programs that you install, you may have alot more running then you think. Run the task manager to see how many processes you have running (CTRL+ALT+DEL and click on the PROCESSES tab.) Also, what kind of computer do you have, whats your processor speed, pentium or what, how much RAM it just sounds like you have alot running and the computer i...

Suppressing Windows command window
I find myself writing a cross platform GUI application, which has to run on Linux, Windows and MacOSX. I've not done any Tck/Tk work on Windows, and have developed the application on Linux. Now I try it on Windows7, using a Tclkit, I hit a bit of a problem. My Tcl opens a multithreaded, native Windows application which sends to stdout and stderr. When I run this application using either 'exec' or a piped 'open' the process starts fine, but it pops up an ugly black command window to show the standard output. I'm not sure if it's Windows which makes this window appear, or whether it's the application itself. I don't have the source code. When I run the application direct from a cmd.exe line or a .bat file it does the same thing. The user's reaction to that window is almost certainly to close it, which kills the application. Under Java, which is what my Tcl is replacing, the ProcessBuilder launches the Windows application in a thread such that the stdout window doesn't appear. I note from http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/cc164014.aspx#S4 that .net appears to have a CreateNoWindow property which presumably does something similar. I've not found a way of suppressing this window using any of the options presented to me by exec or |open. Any suggestions? In words of one syllable please, I'm totally out of my depth away from Linux. :) On 2/28/2012 9:36 AM, Derek Fountain wrote: > I find myself writing a cross platform...

window opener
Hi I have a form that opens a pop-up window. The pop up window has a form like this: <FORM method="POST" ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data"> <INPUT class="txt" type=file name="dn_file"> <INPUT class="btn" type=submit name="upload" value="UPLOAD"> <INPUT type=hidden name="upload_popup"> [$ if $fdat{upload} $] <TEXTAREA cols=100 rows=10> [+ $upstr +] </TEXTAREA> [- delete $fdat{upload} -] <INPUT class="btn" type="button" name="Process" value="PROCESS" onClick="this.form.target=window.opener;this.form.submit()"> <INPUT class="btn" type="button" name="Cancel" value="Cancel" onclick="window.close()"> [$ endif $] </FORM> When I click on the Process button I expect the form in the main window to be submitted. But what I see is that the pop-up's form is submitted. Can anyone help me? Thank you <FORM method="POST" ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data" target="_parent"> no need for the onclick. Danny -- Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/ Danny wrote : > > > <FORM method="POST" ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data" target="_parent"> > no need for the onclick. > > Danny opener and the res...

Window without windows look?
Hi, I am working on the visual part of Clarion and now iam wondering if i can make a window without the windows look. (no blue titelbar). Is this possible? Grtz Sjaak Just remove the title text Frank Uhlik Brisbane, Australia "Sjaak" <insaneatwork@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:bff40445.0409282258.6b0c7f7a@posting.google.com... | Hi, | | I am working on the visual part of Clarion and now iam wondering if i | can make a window without the windows look. (no blue titelbar). | | Is this possible? | | Grtz Sjaak Don't give the window a title - this will the blue bar Remove the 3d effects etc. You can make the window look like a flat rectangle - if you would like a sample app let me know Regards DS "Inch" <Inch@no-repy.com> wrote in message news:<ddc4a$41638fad$3ea6ec95$9165@news1.zonnet.nl>... > hey sjaak, > > over here we want the same. would be nice. > but i'm still looking for an answer > > > "Sjaak" <insaneatwork@hotmail.com> wrote in message > news:bff40445.0409282258.6b0c7f7a@posting.google.com... > > Hi, > > > > I am working on the visual part of Clarion and now iam wondering if i > > can make a window without the windows look. (no blue titelbar). > > > > Is this possible? > > > > Grtz Sjaak ...

Another Google service =?windows-1252?Q?=96_goo=2Egl_=96_O?= =?windows-1252?Q?ne_service_too_many=3F?=
Whilst busy advocating choice and diversity, it appeared Ive become Googlified. Is that a problem? http://openbytes.wordpress.com/2009/12/16/another-google-service-goo-gl-one-service-too-many/ -- Goblin - bytes4free@googlemail.com http://www.openbytes.wordpress.com - The blog of Goblin! "I refute the claim I am one of the Linux unwashed. I take a shower once a year whether I need to or not" Also catch me on: Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/_Goblin Identi.ca - http://identi.ca/openbytes Google Wave - Goblin and also in #boycottnovell on irc.freenode.net ...

Windows 2K or Windows XP?
I'm going to have to work on a windows operating system for a while so i need to purchase either win2k or winxp pro. I was wondering if you guys would help me figure out which one is the better deal. Windows 2000 seems to have better registration policy and is probably significantly lighter on system resources than xp. XP on the other hand has smoother interface and probably less hadrware issues. The price difference between the two is negligible as far as i concerned. OEM versions on pricegrabber start from $90 and $130. I would probably just go for newer and better winxp but I am really concerned about how it will handle my privacy as from all the things I've read about it, it communicates alot with mssoft and exchanges alot of information. Overall I guess I am leaning towards win2k as it seems to be the best of what mssoft offers. What is your opinions on what i should do? thanx "mad amoeba" <b@i.t> wrote in message news:20gVa.221408$ye5.36428162@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net... > I'm going to have to work on a windows operating system for a while so i > need to purchase either win2k or winxp pro. I was wondering if you guys > would help me figure out which one is the better deal. Windows 2000 seems to > have better registration policy and is probably significantly lighter on > system resources than xp. XP on the other hand has smoother interface and > probably less hadrware issues. The price difference between the two is > n...

Capture Windows Login Window
Hi to all, i capture the desktop in my VB App with the GetDesktop function. It doesn't work whene the Windos 2000/XP login dialog is showed. How can i capture it and interact with it? Thanks in advance David ...

Windows GUI app with Console Window?
Hi, Is it possible to have a Windows GUI app (Fivewin) that calls a console window where you can use: ? " hello" in your code that than appears in the console window? A user wants to have a Console Window (Like a 'Dos-Box') where he can use ? "Hello world" to appear in that console window. So, the Windows app should be able to open a 'dos-box'-alike window and send text to it. Its mainly for keeping track of which files have been uploaded to a FTP site. So the dos-box alike window is used as a outputwindow to see the progress of the files uploaded. Like: ? "Starting upload" FOR F=1 TO Len(aFiles) ? "Uploading file ", aFiles[f][1] UploadFile( aFiles[f][1]) NEXT ? "Done" -- Sincerely, Patrick Mast, xHarbour.com Inc. http://www.xHarbour.com Patrick, > Is it possible to have a Windows GUI app (Fivewin) that calls a console > window where you can use: > > ? " hello" > > in your code that than appears in the console window? I'm almost sure that if the GUI app is linked as a CONSOLE application, then it will have the console window auto generated and all other windows as well. If some functioning GT is linked, and if the GUI in question does not use some #commands to affect the console usage of ? then it should work. Ron ...

Windows 7 is the most secure Windows OS.
Windows 7 is the most secure Windows OS Built upon the proven security technologies in Windows Vista. Multiple Active Firewall Policies, DirectAccess, BranchCache, BitLocker To Go, AppLocker, AV from Microsoft Security Essentials With every OS update a new version of the Microsoft malicious software removal tool. As we know, Windows is the most attacked OS, because Windows has 90% ++++ marketshare and Linux scriptkiddies and basementdwellers are known viruswriters! Unix guru Andy Tanenbaum wrote: [q] "most attackers think hitting Windows offers a bigger bang for the buck so Windows simply gets attacked more." [/q] http://lists.virus.org/securecoding-0405/msg00035.html Linux idiots like "7", Pete Kohltard, Roy Schestowitz can't face reality: * Win7 getting aces reviews * Win7 has already 3 to 4 times the amount users than Linux. * Netbooks dumping Linux for Windows XP / Windows 7. * "Advocates" continue to lie through their teeth and make a living with Windows. -- PLEASE VISIT OUR HALL OF LINUX IDIOTS: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/ Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Clogwog wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Appil Department of Marketing: > Windows 7 is the most secure Windows OS > Built upon the proven security technologies in Windows Vista. > Multiple Active Firewall Policies, > DirectAccess, > BranchCache, > BitLocker To Go, > AppLocker, > AV from Microsoft Security ...

Windows Vista and iSeries Access for Windows?
Anyone brave/dumb enough to be trying iSeries Access for Windows on Vista yet? Seemed to install OK, as long as I turned on run as admin and compatibility mode. I got the 5250 to work OK but in Basic operation I cannot drag and drop a spool file from Printer Output to my desktop - the program bombs explorer.exe. Nor can I double-click on a file without the AFP Workbench crashing. And I did just apply the PTF mentioned in my previous message. This is on a brand new Core 2 Duo Dell D630 notebook computer with a virgin image of Vista Ultimate. Thanks! -Bob il 17/07/2007 2.31, Scrive Bob Mgr 40365960: > Anyone brave/dumb enough to be trying iSeries Access for Windows on Vista > yet? > > Seemed to install OK, as long as I turned on run as admin and compatibility > mode. > > I got the 5250 to work OK but in Basic operation I cannot drag and drop a > spool file from Printer Output to my desktop - the program bombs > explorer.exe. Nor can I double-click on a file without the AFP Workbench > crashing. > > And I did just apply the PTF mentioned in my previous message. > > This is on a brand new Core 2 Duo Dell D630 notebook computer with a virgin > image of Vista Ultimate. See http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/i/software/access/windows/supportedos.html to get info about compatibilities between vista and iSeries access versions, service packs and fuctional restrictions listed in informational apars. -- Dr.Ugo Gagliar...

Windows 98 Through Windows Vista Programming.
I need to develop a CD slpash screen that runs with having to install any frameworks, runtime environments, etc. Can someone recommend a language to do this, I know VB, know Java(a little and can learn it quickly), C/C++ is a bit foreign to me but I think I could handle it. Need unbiased opinions. Jon Turlington On 5 Feb 2007 19:12:14 -0800, "Jon Turlington" <jdt@ndemand.com> wrote: >I need to develop a CD slpash screen that runs with having to install >any frameworks, runtime environments, etc. > >Can someone recommend a language to do this, I know VB, know Java(a >little and can learn it quickly), C/C++ is a bit foreign to me but I >think I could handle it. > >Need unbiased opinions. I would do it in Delphi - obviously I'm biased because I like and use Delphi J French wrote: > On 5 Feb 2007 19:12:14 -0800, "Jon Turlington" <jdt@ndemand.com> > wrote: > >> I need to develop a CD slpash screen that runs with having to install >> any frameworks, runtime environments, etc. >> >> Can someone recommend a language to do this, I know VB, know Java(a >> little and can learn it quickly), C/C++ is a bit foreign to me but I >> think I could handle it. >> >> Need unbiased opinions. > > I would do it in Delphi I agree! (Or plain C) > - obviously I'm biased because I like and use Delphi I used to like Delphi... ;-) -- Dag. In article <1170731...

Web resources about - Open a window in another window - comp.soft-sys.matlab

New York Daily News Features Trump As 'Womb Raider'
The New York Daily News just isn't shy about sharing their true feelings, particularly when it comes to Donald Trump. This is tomorrow's cover. ...

iPhone SE And iPad Pro Shipments Start To Arrive
Well, the inevitable has happened – those who actually placed an order for the iPhone SE or the 9.7” iPad Pro on March 24 earlier this month ...

No charges against Minneapolis police officers in Jamar Clark shooting
Minneapolis Star Tribune No charges against Minneapolis police officers in Jamar Clark shooting Minneapolis Star Tribune Clark was not handcuffed ...

New Amazon Prime Movies, TV And Originals April 2016: ‘Catastrophe’ Season 2, Classic Woody Allen, Batman ...
Amazon Prime, the free streaming service, rolls out an impressive roster of new movies, TV shows and even a couple of Amazon Studios original ...

D'Angelo Russell Apologized To Nick Young, Who May Or May Not Have Accepted It
D’Angelo Russell and Nick Young spoke to the media before tonight’s game against the Heat, and addressed a number of issues surrounding the video ...

Mississippi Senate Passes ‘Worst Religious Freedom Bill To Date’ in the US
The Mississippi Senate has passed an anti-LGBT bill that has been described as “probably the worst religious freedom bill to date” to be considered ...

Foxconn Takes Control of Sharp
Foxconn Technology Group, the world’s largest contract maker of consumer electronics, announced on on Wednesday that they have officially acquired ...

The 'Final Fantasy XV Platinum Demo' is available now
The long-awaited Final Fantasy XV will not arrive until September 30th, but gamers can get a taste tonight, with the Platinum Demo now available ...

Review: ‘Star Wars Rebels’ Takes Dark Turn in Dazzling Season Finale
First Lucasfilm and now parent Disney have been clever about using animation as a means to keep the “Star Wars” franchise alive between movies. ...

Amazon Updates Its Policies To Ban USB Type-C Cables That Are Not Fully Spec Compliant
Ryan Whitwam / Android Police : Amazon Updates Its Policies To Ban USB Type-C Cables That Are Not Fully Spec Compliant — Googler Benson Leung ...