parallel computing with matlab

Hello friends,

         I want to know that ,is it possible to do parallel
computing with MATLAB on a single computer.I want that different
modules communicate and interlinked with each other so that called by
other functions also.
0
shivi79 (1)

have a look at the distributed computing toolbox:
http://www.mathworks.com/products/distribtb/
Although mainly intended to seperate the workload to different machines
you may also run it on one machine...

Titus