parallel matlab - matlab internals

Hi all,

I'm going to work on a project involving a parallel version of MATLAB -
I'm aware of various efforts like MATLAB-*P and so on

Right now I need to read up on some material regarding MATLAB internals eg:

How are the ATLAS(or is it BLAS) routines called in MATLAB?
How does MATLAB's C code store information in memory, cache'ing etc?
How is one to get at those?

Do you know of any suitable reference(s)/resource(s)?

Thank you very much,
Aravind
0
akshan (2)

sys internals
I'd like to know if anyone can tell me where I can read about the internals and their differences in win98 and winXP home ed. On MS's site or any site. Bill * Bill Cunningham: > I'd like to know if anyone can tell me where I can read about the > internals and their differences in win98 and winXP home ed. On MS's site or > any site. "Advanced Windows" by Jeffrey Richter goes a little way, but I think it's out of print (and somebody "borrowed" my copy ten years ago, not returned...). -- A: Because it messes up ...

open sys international protocols
dear my collegues i would like to address my problem in O.S.I networking protocols i'm unable to astablish my physical layre protocol. please i need your help. my best regards thanks. ...

Does a soft modem have an internal speaker?
Was having problems with my HP Pavilion XF255 laptop's modem. Knowing that it was Conexant, I installed an AC'97 (ACLink) modem driver update for it; downloaded from the Conexant web site. After successful installation of the driver, the next bootup produced a WinXP(SP2) popup asking if I wanted to run the program file <carpserv.exe>. So just now I just researched that filename and apparently it's a "background application which enables the internal modem speaker and allows you to listen to the dial-up sounds. It is related to Zoltrix modems." Don't ever recall hearing dialup sounds before with the old driver installation. Does my system even have an internal modem speaker? Should I delete this executable <carpserv.exe>? "Knack" <zok9@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message news:TMfHd.10070$pZ4.6916@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net... > Was having problems with my HP Pavilion XF255 laptop's modem. Knowing that > it was Conexant, I installed an AC'97 (ACLink) modem driver update for it; > downloaded from the Conexant web site. > > After successful installation of the driver, the next bootup produced a > WinXP(SP2) popup asking if I wanted to run the program file > <carpserv.exe>. So just now I just researched that filename and apparently > it's a "background application which enables the internal modem speaker > and allows you to listen to the dial-up sound...

How PC parallel port Is connected internally?
I want to know how PC parallel port [DB-25] is connected internally , Is it connected to ISA or PCI bus? Actually I have designed a small device with Atmel chip and now I want to write its plug and play driver for windows but this question is halting my coding phase. Thanks for your time. Ali <abdulrazaq@gmail.com> wrote: > I want to know how PC parallel port [DB-25] is connected internally , > Is it connected to ISA or PCI bus? Actually I have designed a small > device with Atmel chip and now I want to write its plug and play driver > for windows but this question is ha...

Deploy to web server ( soft-sys )
I would like to run my script on a web server that I do not have root access with (i.e. cannot install anything). My script reads an image (from a given URL), uses some Image Processing Toolbox functions, then writes the image. No user input/output is needed and no GUI functionality, just file I/O. I have been playing with a simple hello-world script and the Compiler Toolbox, and I have been trying to run the resulting binaries from ssh on the web server (Linux environment), but what I am seeing is that the MCR must be installed to the deployed machine. Hopefully I am wrong about this, because I need everything completely self-contained so that I can run it strictly within my folder on the server. Can I please get a suggestion on how to proceed with this? Any direction would be greatly appreciated ASAP (project deadline approaching fast). Thanks! Take a look at the Web Figures section of the Java Builder documentation: http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/javabuilder/ug/... Or you can use CGI to call your program on the server, have your program generate a JPEG, and then have the server send back a page with the JPEG's url embedded in it. A little tricky, but it can be done. "James " <jamesgpain...@removethis.gmail.com> wrote in message I will look over the documentation, but I believe my problem lies in the inability to use CGI to call the program, since the run-time components cannot be installed to the system folders. I do not hav...

hsf-modem (internal soft-modems)
If you are using a Conexeant softmodem (without real hardware modem) than you can use the FREE driver from this link : http://ftp.iasi.rdsnet.ro/drivers/modem/conexant/generic_hsf/ try it out thanks for listening and sorry for my real bad englisch so one On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 23:27:09 +0100, Andreas Paul wrote: > If you are using a Conexeant softmodem (without real hardware modem) > than you can use the FREE driver from this link : > http://ftp.iasi.rdsnet.ro/drivers/modem/conexant/generic_hsf/ > try it out > thanks for listening and sorry for my real bad englisch > so one...

Call For papers: WPDRTS
Dear Colleague,=20 This is a friendly reminder about the upcoming (extended) submission dead= line.=20 In addition to regular papers, please also note the "Challenge Problem Se= ssion" which focuses on the problem of "Detection and=20 Reaction to Unplanned Operational Events". We apologize for multiple copies of this call for papers. Regards,=20 J=F6rgen Hansson Publicity co-chair for WPDRTS 2005 ************ CALL FOR PAPERS ***************** Extended Submission Deadline: November 8, 2004 The Thirteenth International Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Real-Ti= me Systems=20 (WPDRTS 2005) =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D April 4 and 5, In conjunction with IPDPS 2005 Omni Interlocken Hotel, Denver, Colorado =09 The International Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Real-Time Systems = is a=20 forum for the presentation and discussion of approaches, research finding= s,=20 and experiences in the domain of large-scale parallel and distributed rea= l-time systems. Both research and development of relevant technologies are of i= nterest,=20 as well as the applications built using such technologies.=20 Special Session...

computer 2008 model for soft ware sys..
wf fefh dfkl http://www.freewebs.com/thuiss/ http://indianfriendfinder.com/go/g906725-pmem ...

Call for Papers: International Conference on Soft Computing and Applications
Call for Papers: International Conference on Soft Computing and Applications ICSCA 2012 CFP: International Conference on Soft Computing and Applications ICSCA 2012 Draft Paper Submission Deadline: 2 July, 2012 Camera-Ready Papers Due & Registration Deadline: 30 July, 2012 ICSCA 2012: San Francisco, USA, 24-26 October, 2012 http://www.iaeng.org/WCECS2012/ICSCA2012.html The conference ICSCA'12 is held under the World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science WCECS 2012. The WCECS 2012 is organized by the International Association of Engineers (IAENG), a non- profit international ass...

Call for Papers: International Conference on Soft Computing and Applications
Call for Papers: International Conference on Soft Computing and Applications ICSCA 2012 CFP: International Conference on Soft Computing and Applications ICSCA 2012 Draft Paper Submission Deadline: 2 July, 2012 Camera-Ready Papers Due & Registration Deadline: 30 July, 2012 ICSCA 2012: San Francisco, USA, 24-26 October, 2012 http://www.iaeng.org/WCECS2012/ICSCA2012.html The conference ICSCA'12 is held under the World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science WCECS 2012. The WCECS 2012 is organized by the International Association of Engineers (IAENG), a non- profit international ass...

2nd International Conference on Soft Methods in Probability and Statistics
2nd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SOFT METHODS IN PROBABILITY AND STATISTICS (SMPS'2004) Oviedo (Asturias) � SPAIN September 2-4, 2004 http://web.uniovi.es/SMPS SCOPE OF THE CONFERENCE: During the last thirty years a considerable number of papers have been published with the aim to extend the existing theory of probability and mathematical statistics. The common feature of those attempts is to "soften" the classical theory. Some "softening" approaches utilise concepts and techniques developed in such theories as the fuzzy set theory or the theory of possibility, and other approaches, like the Dempster-Shafer theory, have their origins in the classical theory of probability. The soft methods in probability and mathematical statistics have obviously many common features. The First Conference on Soft Methods in Probability and Statistics, held in Warsaw in 2002 and organized by the Systems Research Institute from the Polish Academy of Sciences, gave many researchers on related topics the opportunity to exchange ideas and applicable techniques. On the occasion of the SMPS'2002, a biennial structure was agreed, the Department of Statistics and Operation Research at the University of Oviedo in Spain being the organizer for the Second Conference on Soft Methods in Probability and Statistics. The Conference will be held in Oviedo (Northwestern Spain), on September 2-4, 2004. The scope of SMPS'2004 is to bring together ex...

USB to PARALLEL (not PARALLEL to USB)
I'm trying to connect a USB printer to a Print Server that only has a Parallel Port. I wouldn't think that combination would be so unique, but can't seem to find them anywhere. I think this cable would have a USB "B" socket plugging into the printer and the other end would be a DB25 Male socket, that plugs into the DB25 Female socket in the back of print server. Can't seem to find any adaptors or gender changers, even wireless options to accomplish this and really, really don't want to trash the print server. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Parallel in, Parallel out shift register
I am trying to synthesize and simulate a parallel shift register that keeps shifting the input data as long as the enable pin is active. entity shift_out is Port ( --Inputs clk : in std_logic; en : in std_logic; rst : in std_logic; in1 : in std_logic_vector(31 downto 0); -- Outputs shift_val : out std_logic_vector(31 downto 0) ); end entity shift_out; architecture arch of shift_out is signal shift_t1 : std_logic_vector(31 downto 0) := (others => '0'); .... process (clk, rst, in1, en) is begin if rst = '1' then shift_t1 &...

Call for Papers: International Conference on Soft Computing and Applications #2
Call for Papers: International Conference on Soft Computing and Applications ICSCA 2012 CFP: International Conference on Soft Computing and Applications ICSCA 2012 Draft Paper Submission Deadline: 2 July, 2012 Camera-Ready Papers Due & Registration Deadline: 30 July, 2012 ICSCA 2012: San Francisco, USA, 24-26 October, 2012 http://www.iaeng.org/WCECS2012/ICSCA2012.html The conference ICSCA'12 is held under the World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science WCECS 2012. The WCECS 2012 is organized by the International Association of Engineers (IAENG), a non- profit international ass...

Parallel threads is parallel proces
Hello all, On one of our Solaris 5.10 systems we have a database running Oracle 10.2.0.3. We have parallel_max_servers set to 100. I was surprised to see that a ps -Lef shows 258 parallel threads per parallel server process. See output below. ps -ef|grep p00 oracle 20780 1 0 Sep 02 ? 776:08 ora_p007_P835 oracle 20776 1 0 Sep 02 ? 525:32 ora_p005_P835 oracle 20778 1 0 Sep 02 ? 517:40 ora_p006_P835 oracle 20784 1 0 Sep 02 ? 532:26 ora_p009_P835 oracle 20782 1 0 Sep 02 ? 531:50 ora_p008_P835 oracle 20...

[parco09-diff] [CFP] International conference on Parallel Computing (ParCo2009)
[Moderator: X-no-archive being honored.] Dear Colleague, The conference registration tool for ParCo2009 is now operational. =20 Please register as an author at http://www.conftool.net/parco2009/. Once registered you can submit your paper proposal. The (provisional) names of the members of the Program Committee are =20 now also available on the Website. Please note that the deadline for the submission of paper proposals is =20= 28 February 2009. Regards, Fr=E9d=E9ric ------------------------------------------------------------- Frederic Desprez INRIA senior re...

Parallel LZ4 and my Parallel LZO...
Hello, I have downloaded the C version of the following compression algorithm: http://code.google.com/p/lz4/ They say that it's the fastest, so i have compiled it into a DLL with mingw to use it from FreePascal and Delphi, so i have wrote the interface and all was working perfectly, but when i have benchmarked the parallel LZ4 , that i have wrote, against my Parallel LZO algorithm , i have noticed that they have the almost the same speed on compression and decompression but my Parallel LZO is 7% better on compression ratio than Parallel LZ4 , so i have decided to not include Parallel LZ4 algorithm inside my Parallel Archiver, so if you want to compress Terabytes files i advice you to use my Parallel LZO algorithm with my Parallel Archiver. My Parallel archiver is very stable now, and you can download it from: http://pages.videotron.com/aminer/ Best Regards, Amine Moulay Ramdane. ...

CFP: 5th International Conference on Recent Advances in Soft Computing
C A L L F O R P A P E R S ================================================================== 5th International Conference on R E C E N T A D V A N C E S I N S O F T C O M P U T I N G Nottingham, United Kingdom, 16-18 December 2004 www.rasc2004.info or www.softcomputing.info ================================================================== INTRODUCTION ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ The 5th International Conference on Recent Advances in Soft Computing, RASC2004, will be held at Nottingham Trent University on December 16-18, 2004. This international scientific conference is intended ...

parallel while loops not running in parallel
I am collecting data from a PCI 4351 board and a 6070E board. These are connected to a TC 2190 and a BNC 2090. I do not need exact sychronization, however I do need them to collect data at different rates. Currently I am using two while loops to perform this, but they run sequentially in stead of simultaneously, that is, the second while loop waits for the first one to finish before running. Is there any way I can get these to run both at the same time instead of one after the other? Parallel Whiles.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/326678/1/Parallel Whiles.vi Your two loops are c...

CFP: 5th International Conference on Recent Advances in Soft Computing
C A L L F O R P A P E R S ================================================================== 5th International Conference on R E C E N T A D V A N C E S I N S O F T C O M P U T I N G Nottingham, United Kingdom, 16-18 December 2004 www.rasc2004.info or www.softcomputing.info ================================================================== INTRODUCTION ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ The 5th International Conference on Recent Advances in Soft Computing, RASC2004, will be held at Nottingham Trent University on December 16-18, 2004. This international scientific conference is intended to provide a forum for researchers and engineers to report key advancements and exchange state-of-the-art knowledge and experience in the field of "Soft Computing". The conference will cover the theory and application of soft computing techniques namely: Fuzzy Logic and Systems, Neural Networks, Hybrid Systems, Genetic Algorithms, Evolutionary Computing, Smart Adaptive Systems, and Intelligent Systems. The organising committee of the conference encourages young researchers and research students to participate in this non-commercial event by offering discounted registration fees. The nature of soft computing is that there is a wide diversity of techniques and applications and it is hoped that this diversity will be exhibited in the papers accepted. TOPICS OF INTEREST ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ o Fuzzy Logic and Systems o Neural Networks o Genetic ...

Call for Papers Reminder: International Conference on Soft Computing and Applications
Call for Papers Reminder: International Conference on Soft Computing and Applications ICSCA 2012 CFP Reminder: International Conference on Soft Computing and Applications ICSCA 2012 Draft Paper Submission Deadline: 2 July, 2012 Camera-Ready Papers Due & Registration Deadline: 30 July, 2012 ICSCA 2012: San Francisco, USA, 24-26 October, 2012 http://www.iaeng.org/WCECS2012/ICSCA2012.html The conference ICSCA'12 is held under the World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science WCECS 2012. The WCECS 2012 is organized by the International Association of Engineers (IAENG), ...

[...]

Parallels or BootCamp? - -
I paid a heck of a price today for being senile. Completely messed up a backup file itself. Usually make a backup of my backup, but in this case I did not do it soon enough. Waaaah, it is going to take me months to recover from this, I had a whole bunch of stuff on that Mac. Looking at the good side of this, it forced me to make a decision I have been trying to make for over a year. Parallels or BootCamp? - - - BootCamp or Parallels? REALLY tough choice, at least for me. How one chooses depends a lot on the applications one is trying to run. I am going to switch back to usin...

[...]

[IEEE-TCSC] CFP: International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP-2012)
CALL FOR PAPERS - The 41st Annual Conference - 2012 International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP-2012) http://www.icpp2012.org Pittsburgh, PA, USA September 10-13, 2012 Sponsored by - The International Association for Computers and Communications (IACC) - In cooperation with The University of Pittsburgh, USA Scope The International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP) provides a forum for engineers and scientists in academia, industry and government to present their latest research finding...

Web resources about - parallel matlab - matlab internals - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Empire of Japan (internal politics 1914–1944) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Since the Meiji period, Japan had been a nominal constitutional monarchy , but the name did not obscure the fact that Japan’s form of government ...

Damaging internal ructions persist in Turnbull government following leadership coup, new book reveals ...
Tony Abbott has ignored repeated peace offerings by senior colleagues since his downfall as leader, a new book reveals.

Damaging internal ructions persist in Turnbull government following leadership coup, new book reveals ...
Tony Abbott has ignored repeated peace offerings by senior colleagues since his downfall as leader, a new book reveals.

Ed Husic’s internal start-up battle
Opposition start-ups and digital ­innovation spokesman Ed Husic has declared the ALP needs ­another wave of innovation ­policies to outplay Malcolm ...

WPP Internal Memo: We 'Found Nothing 'To Substantiate Charges Against Gustavo Martinez
WPP has not wasted much time reassuring employees about the charges levied in a lawsuit against JWT chief executive Gustavo Martinez. The holding ...

This is the full internal memo Tim Cook just sent to Apple employees on the FBI war
... of a legendary iPhone hacker . Now, the next chapter in this ongoing saga has unfolded as Apple CEO Tim Cook delivers a special internal memo ...

An internal battle is creating a 'totally dysfunctional situation' in Yahoo's board
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer and the rest of the board members are not on the same page, creating a "totally dysfunctional situation," according to ...

Internal Data Offers Glimpse At Uber Sex Assault Complaints
BuzzFeed News obtains internal data on rapes and sexual assaults lodged via Uber's customer service system, as the company attempts to find the ...

Review: Samsung's business card-sized, 2TB SSD nears internal drive speeds
As much as I work with SSDs, it still surprises me when I open a box and see an external drive that fits neatly into the palm of my hand and ...