parallel processing #2

How to do parallel processing in matlab because it is very easy in LINUX by just doing "fork"? i have to run two functions in parallel which are dependent on each other.How can i do it?

"Muhammad " <muhammadjahanzeb2008@yahoo.com> writes:

> How to do parallel processing in matlab because it is very easy in LINUX by
> just doing "fork"? i have to run two functions in parallel which are dependent
> on each other.How can i do it?

One way is to use the Parallel Computing Toolbox, which gives you the ability to
run parallel for-loops (PARFOR) and "single process multiple data" (SPMD)
blocks. If you also purchase the MATLAB Distributed Computing Server, then you
can run those things across a cluster of machines, and also do things in a batch
mode.

More info here:

http://www.mathworks.com/products/parallel-computing/

Cheers,

Edric.
0
eellis (488)

Video processing in matlab #2
Hi Everyone: Actually I have recently started working on videos in matlab. I have a query regarding reading, processing and writing videos in matlab. I hope someone can help. Actually I want to perform following steps, (1). Read simple colored video file in matlab. (2). Extract frames in some structure. (3). Convert frames to grayscale. (4). Perform some operation on gray scale images. (5). Make a video from processed gray scale images/frames. (6). Write the video to harddisk. Basically I am getting problem in step 5 and 6. I hope someone can guide me in this regard. Anxiously waiting for reply. Regards See my demo: % IMPORTANT: The newsreader may break long lines into multiple lines. % Be sure to join any long lines that got split into multiple single lines. % These can be found by the red lines on the left side of your % text editor, which indicate syntax errors, or else just run the % code and it will stop at the split lines with an error. % Demo macro to extract frames and get frame means from an avi movie % and save individual frames to separate image files. % Also computes the mean gray value of the color channels. clc; % Clear the command window. close all; % Close all figures (except those of imtool.) imtool close all; % Close all imtool figures. clear; % Erase all existing variables. workspace; % Make sure the workspace panel is showing. fontSize = 14; % Change the current folder to the folder of this m-file. % (The line of code below is from Brett Shoel...

Soft handoff simulation in matlab #2
Hey all, I am having problem in soft handover implementation with MATLAB please help me out. It is my final dissertation .I am unable to do this. ..pls mail me at nikhilpatel0786@gmail.com Thank you very much... Please helpp "vpmp patel" <mecs@yahoogoups.com> wrote in message news:jkh46d$i9m$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com... > Hey all, > I am having problem in soft handover implementation with MATLAB > please help me out. It is my final dissertation .I am unable to do > this. Then you need to talk to your dissertation advisor first; if he or she can't give you enough help, post SPECIFIC DETAILS about the problem you're experiencing with your implementation and ask a SPECIFIC question and someone may be able to offer some suggestions. -- Steve Lord slord@mathworks.com To contact Technical Support use the Contact Us link on http://www.mathworks.com ...

digital image processing in matlab #2
anybody help me to find solution for 5 question bellow: 1. how to show only Audio & video using matlab command 2.how to write all the audio & video files to pc 3.how to show all the picture files in pc 4.How to write all the picture files to pc 5.how to show all the matlab files in pc like file extension .m .f 7 days and you still haven't figured it out? What have you searched for in the documentation? Hints: imread, imshow, image, imagesc, aviread, imwrite, dir, etc. ImageAnalyst <imageanalyst@mailinator.com> wrote in message <2f9e3a05-bb56-4813-be6e-948e11ce1168@u20g2000vbq.googlegroups.com>... > 7 days and you still haven't figured it out? What have you searched > for in the documentation? > Hints: imread, imshow, image, imagesc, aviread, imwrite, dir, etc. to see all matlab files in pc '*.m' in search ...

Re: Dictionary problem with Parallel processing #2
Vijay, I doubt if a view of a DICTIONARY file can do any better than the DICTIONARY file since the view executes the underlying DICTIONARY file. There are probably more sophisticated methods involving the underlying operating system to know when each job is finished. However, you might use the EXIST function to loop through the required data sets until all data sets exist. Ian Whitlock ================ vijayakumar <vijayk.kannan@GMAIL.COM> wrote: Dear Folks, I am facing strange problem, my environment is Sun Solaris, SAS 9.1.3. Situation: I want to create summary report for the libraries about no of obs, when was the data set created and library name etc. One main job started to run which in turn creates around 30 to 50 parallel jobs in which I have to create summary report specifically for two libraries for all those parallel jobs. I have used dictionary. tables and dictionary. members to get the report created but every now and then I am getting an error saying the ?Lock was not available for the dataset and held by some process?. Solution in Mind: Is this can be avoid if I use sashelp.vtable and sashelp.vslib? Since as far as I know the dictionaries will open the libraries to get the above said key things but these sashelp views can be other way around to avoid these issue? I need your expert?s advice on this to resolve this issue. Regards, Vijay ...

Image Processing- how to modify Edgedemo program in MATLAB #2
Dear ImageAnalyst, Thanks for your reply. I want to know how to edit the edgedemo program (already availble with Matlab 7.0.4) i want to have my own images when i run the Demo of edgedemo program. Like if i run the existing edgedemo program availavle with MATLAB, it brings a window with few images (Rice/canny etc) and find the edges in the images. Now what i want is to edit the program to read the new images, rather than just looking at the existing images with program. i want to find edge detection for few of the images that i have, if you can give me your E-mail ID, i will forword you a sample image (I dont know how to attach files here) to use edgedemo in edge detection in the images. Waiting for your response Best Regards, Abdul Waheed Posts: 8,761 Registered: 12/26/06 Watch Watch this User Unread Re: Image Processing- how to modify Edgedemo program in MATLAB Posted: Jan 19, 2011 6:24 AM Click to see the message monospaced in plain text Plain Text Click to reply to this topic Reply Abdul Waheed.: I could help you . . . if I understood what you want to do, and what your problem was. Please try to explain again. Abdul waheed khan Posts: 5 From: Dammam Registered: 12/8/10 Read Image Processing- how to modify Edgedemo program in MATLAB Posted: Jan 19, 2011 5:17 AM Click to see the message monospaced in plain text Plain Text Click to reply to this topic Reply Can any one help me in modifying t...

soft decoding of conv. codes using vitdec matlab func. #2
Hello, Isnt 'unquant' and 'soft' options essentially same?..in both case vitdec takes in "real numbers" as input (ok they are "mapped" in case o 'soft' option)..so can we not use 'unquant' option to carry out sof decoding?...my preliminary results show that 'unquant' option give me 2- db gain over hard decoding... any one having insight please let me know. thanks >Hello, > Isnt 'unquant' and 'soft' options essentially same?..in both cases >vitdec takes in "real numbers" as input (ok they are "mapped" in case of >'soft' option)..so can we not use 'unquant' option to carry out soft >decoding?...my preliminary results show that 'unquant' option give m 2-3 >db gain over hard decoding... >any one having insight please let me know. >thanks > > %%% Yes , u can use 'unquant' as soft decoding. try to implement for k=3 i.e [5 7] and BPSK and at roughly 4 dB u should get BER of 10^-3. Chintan ...

[ANN] parallel: simple parallel processing.
If you ever write a shell script along the lines of: some | ppieline | bash then you may be interested in my program parallel. The above line would be written as: some | pipeline | parallel 4 to perform the same task, but with 4 commands running in parallel. There is a companion program, ssh_parallel which will distribute the jobs over a number of machines (assuming you have passwordless SSH set up). Webpage: http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~er258/code/index.html Download: http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~er258/code/dist/parallel-1.0.tar.gz On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 01:41:16 +0000, Edward Rosten wrote: > If you ever write a shell script along the lines of: > > some | ppieline | bash > > then you may be interested in my program parallel. The above line would > be written as: > > some | pipeline | parallel 4 > > to perform the same task, but with 4 commands running in parallel. There > is a companion program, ssh_parallel which will distribute the jobs over > a number of machines (assuming you have passwordless SSH set up). > > Webpage: http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~er258/code/index.html Download: > http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~er258/code/dist/parallel-1.0.tar.gz Well, it is interesting, but your parallel program does not seem to offer anything more than the following script (assuming a GNU xargs is installed), which is about 1% of the size and has better error checking (hint fork() can fail). #!/bin/sh xargs -d'\n' -n1 -P$1 bash -c ssh...

[TCPP-announce] CFP: IPDPS-WMPP-2004: Workshop on Massively Parallel Processing #2
*************************************************************** * * * CALL FOR PAPERS * * * * Fourth Workshop on Massively Parallel Processing (WMPP) * * * * * * <http://www.cs.kent.edu/~parallel/workshops/ipdps04-mpp> http://www.cs.kent.edu/~parallel/workshops/ipdps04-mpp * * * * 30 April 2004 * * * * at the * * * * International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium * * IPDPS'04 * * * * Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA * * * *************************************************************** The Workshop on Massively Parallel Processing is a forum for the discussion of parallel processing involving hundreds to thousands of processors. Topics range from novel architectures to algorithms to applicat...

OS/2 gurus! Help with OS/2 config.sys Fwd: Trouble with a Personal System/2
Folks, I suck at OS/2, and this guy has a problem. Config.sys has been changed. Any way to boot in recovery mode? No further info yet, unknown if this was a result of a FixPack, adapter install, or a program update. Challenge, this may be a production unit, and it may be doing involved things. -------- Original Message -------- Subject: Trouble with a Personal System/2 Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 20:40:20 -0400 From: <brian@centralindianapatternandmold.com> To: <ohland@charter.net> please help . config.sys got changed os2 ibm indurstial computer-will not boot? In article <npapo.23064$qU5.8268@newsfe20.iad>, Louis Ohland <ohland@charter.net> wrote: > Folks, I suck at OS/2, and this guy has a problem. > > Config.sys has been changed. > > Any way to boot in recovery mode? No further info yet, unknown if this > was a result of a FixPack, adapter install, or a program update. > > Challenge, this may be a production unit, and it may be doing involved > things. 1. Boot (C-A-D). 2. Wait for "boot blob" at top left corner of the screen (a white box, and "OS/2"). 3. Press Alt-F1. 4. Select "Boot to command prompt (use original CONFIG.SYS)" option. 5. Fix the CONFIG.SYS Alternatively, boot to command prompt from the OS/2 installation diskettes. -- Don Hills (dmhills at attglobaldotnet) Wellington, New Zealand "New interface ...

Computer soft & hard #2 #2
All information about computer Soft & Hardware. visit:www.santoshcomputer.blogspot.com ...

Re: [9fans] killing processes #2 #2
These CPU servers you use to drawterm into, are shared with other users? Or do you own the machine? > These CPU servers you use to drawterm into, > are shared with other users? Or do you own the machine? I'm essentially the only user, (there may be others but we do not have that many 9 fans here) but not hostowner. Axel. > These CPU servers you use to drawterm into, > are shared with other users? Or do you own the machine? i own the machine but it is shared with other users. it's hidden in a server room at ucalgary and has been up for three months. ...

CFP with extended deadline of Mar. 17, 2009: The 2009 International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Processing Techniques and Applications (PDPTA'09), USA, July 13-16, 2009 #2
C A L L F O R P A P E R S =============================== The 2009 International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Processing Techniques and Applications PDPTA'09 Date and Location: July 13-16, 2009, Las Vegas, USA http://www.world-academy-of-science.org/worldcomp09/ws/conferences/pdpta09 http://www.world-academy-of-science.org/ Due to numerous requests, the paper submission deadline has been extended to March 17, 2009. You are invited to submit a paper; see below for submission instructions. All accepted papers will be published in the respective conference proceedings (in printed books). SCOPE: Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following: O Parallel/Distributed applications: Numerical computations/methods, neural networks and fuzzy logic, medicine, remote sensing, computer vision, computer graphics and virtual reality, parallel/distributed databases, banking, financial markets, high-performance computational biology, ... O Parallel/Distributed architectures: Clusters and parallel systems of various topologies, supercomputers, shared memory, distributed memory, general- and special-purpose architectures, instructional level parallelism, ... O Networks and interconnection networks: Scalable networks, reconfigurable networks, routing issues, general-purpose network performance for dis...

Visualization tips for geoscientists in Matlab
http://mycarta.wordpress.com/2012/04/05/visualization-tips-for-geoscientists-matlab-part-ii/ ...

HIPERLAN/2 PHY layer simulator on Matlab #2
Thanks Laki, ur answer could be right if I apply the effect of the channel to the signal then i add the noise, but what i do is adding the noise efect first then applying the channel effect to the sum (signal+noise), to get channel*(signal+noise), so after equalization i'd have ---> (channel*(signal+noise))/channel -- > signal+noise. hope u got what i mean .! thanks alot Laki for ur participation Hany Hany That's an interesting way to model the system, but i'll come back to that. What I think you're trying to do is this H*S / H_est = S where H = channel and H_est is the channel estimate (therefore inv(H_est) represents the inverse channel which you're calling an equaliser). Now, have you tried looking at the result of simply convolving the channel and the equaliser? H / H_est = 1 What do you get out of this? If that is difficult to obtain, then can you substitute the signal S for an impulse function (no noise) and examine the signal at the output of the equaliser? What do you get? The reason i say that it's an interesting way to model the system, is because you seem to be adding noise prior to the channel. One form of noise is typically added to model the thermal noise effects at the receiver. What you're doing it seems is receiving the signal noiselessly and are adding noise at the output of the transmitter. Now, this may not be a bad thing, because you could be trying to model some form of interference, but you haven&...

Parallel Processing
Hi I have developed a code which takes a couple of hours to run and I am aware of the fact that IDL automatically parallelizes some vector operations and one should prefer those instead of looping through arrays. I have done all that but still I know I could speed up things by a factor of 2 when I do certain things on 2 cores. For instance, somewhere in the program I pass some arrays to a function and this function then returns and equally large array with some calculated values. This is all done with one core since the operations in the function are not parallelized. However, I could split up the input arrays into to equally large parts and perform the calcualtions for each of those two on one core. In the end, when both are finished I could just concatenate the result-arrays. Is this possible in some easy way? thanks for your help :) On Thursday, June 28, 2012 10:05:24 AM UTC-4, stefan....@gmail.com wrote: > Hi >=20 > I have developed a code which takes a couple of hours to run and I am awa= re of the fact that IDL automatically parallelizes some vector operations a= nd one should prefer those instead of looping through arrays. >=20 > I have done all that but still I know I could speed up things by a factor= of 2 when I do certain things on 2 cores. >=20 > For instance, somewhere in the program I pass some arrays to a function a= nd this function then returns and equally large array with some calculated = values. This i...

Parent process unable to read messages from child process #2
Hello, I've a process which is supposed to do the following: 1.A Parent process has to fork to create fixed number of child processes. (This fixed number changes each time my code runs.) 2. Each child computes certain values and writes these values on to a pipe. 3. The parent should read each of these values from pipe output of all children and store them in a global variable to be used later in the process. Fork work correct, Child processes compute the correct value, however Parent is unable to read output of all children. For e.g. when 3 children are created, one child completes execution first, and parent is able to read it's value. The other two processes complete 20 seconds later and exit immediately one after the other. The parent is unable to read the values of the 2nd and 3rd child. I want the parent to be able to read the values of all the children immediately after they exit. Can some one help me fix the problem? Here is my script: use IO::Select; use IO::File; my $selectpipe = new IO::Select; for ($splitnum = 1; $splitnum <= $numparts; $splitnum++) { #$numparts changes each time. pipe($uncompread, $uncompwrite) or die "Cannot pipe: $!"; my $pid = fork(); die "fork: $!" unless defined $pid; if ($pid){#parent push (@childs, $pid); close $uncompwrite; $selectpipe->add($uncompread); } else { #child close $uncompread; $uncompwrite->autoflush(1); ...

Machine Learning for Signal Processing 2004 in Brazil: CFP #2 #2
--------------9F76DEC20E5E0E950544BA65 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit ------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2004 IEEE International Workshop on Machine Learning for Signal Processing (Formerly the IEEE Workshop on Neural Networks for Signal Processing) September 29 - October 1st, 2004 Sao Luis, Brazil Paper Submission by *April 30* 2004 -------------------------------------------http://isp.imm.dtu.dk/mlsp2004/ The fourteenth in a series of IEEE MLSP, sponsored by the IEEE Signal Processing society will be held in Sao Luis, Brazil. (http://www.turismo.ma.gov.br/en/) This is a continuation of a series of workshops named Neural Networks for Signal Processing (NNSP). The technical committee decided to change the name to better reflect the community scope, and the rapid changes in the field. We are proud to inform you that the following speakers have confirmed to give a talk: Erkki Oja: "Beyond independent component analysis" Petar Djuric: "Particle Filtering" SY Kung: "Data Mining for Microarray Bioinformatic Processing" More detailed abstracts of these talks are available at http://isp.imm.dtu.dk/mlsp2004/ Papers are solicited for, but not limited to, the following areas: Algorithms and Architectures: Artificial neural networks, kernel methods, committee models, Gaussian processes, independent com...

patch to make Femlab 2.2 work with Matlab 6.5?
Is there a patch available to get Femlab v2.2 to work with Matlab 6.5? I can start Femlab, but there are errors in Matlab whenever I try to actually do anything in Matlab, such as open one of the models in the model library. Alternatively, does anyone know where I can buy an older version of Matlab, version 5.3.1 or 6.0? ...

Oracle BG processes and SQL visibility in 10.2.0.2
I've had an overly active batch process (J0001) but I was unable to see the SQL. The address in V$SESSION was empty. After that, I tried with SMON. No luck, there, either. Essentially, in version 10.2.0.2 SQL statements executed by the background processes are not visible: SQL> select sql_address,sql_id,prev_sql_addr,prev_sql_id, program 2 from v$session where sid in (69,70,75) 3 / SQL_ADDR SQL_ID PREV_SQL PREV_SQL_ID PROGRAM -------- ------------- -------- ------------- -------------------- 00 00 oracle@medo.noip.com (SMON) 00 00 oracle@medo.noip.com (CKPT) 00 00 oracle@medo.noip.com (PMON) Is there a reason for this? Can this somehow be overcome? I tried by using XKSUSE directly, but to no avail: 1* select ksusesql,ksusepsq from x$ksuse where indx in (69,70,75) SQL> / KSUSESQL KSUSEPSQ -------- -------- 00 00 00 00 00 00 I would really like to know what J000* processes are executing. I wouldn't mind learning what SMON and PMON are doing, either. Is there a way to enable that? It looks like a really bad "feature". -- http://www.mladen-gogala.com On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 19:24:42 GMT, Mladen Gogala <mgogala.spam-me-not@verizon.net> wrote: >I...

Wolfram Research Releases gridMathematica 2 and Parallel,Computing Toolkit 2
Wolfram Research, developer of the renowned Mathematica technical computing software, announces the release of both Parallel Computing Toolkit 2 and gridMathematica 2, an optimized parallel Mathematica environment for multiprocessor machines, clusters, grids, and supercomputers. Parallel Computing Toolkit 2 is a versatile parallel computing solution for anyone with access to more than one processor. Compatible with Mathematica 5.1 and also a major component of gridMathematica 2, this Mathematica application package enables you to tackle large-scale problems and build platform-independent parallel programs with your existing Mathematica installation. Major new features and enhancements in Parallel Computing Toolkit 2 include: * Improved configuration of remote Mathematica kernels * Additional automatic parallelization * Better load balancing based on relative processor speeds and communication latencies * Programmable scheduling for easy problem-specific optimization * Enhanced support for tracing and debugging * Support for speculative parallelization * Seamless execution on scalar and parallel setup gridMathematica 2 provides all of these enhancements as well as universal database connectivity, web services support, high-speed binary I/O, industrial-strength string manipulation, and full optimization for all 64-bit architectures. gridMathematica lets you easily develop powerful parallel applications on a PC and deploy them seamlessly on any grid or superc...

Tornado 2.2.1/GCC 2.96 #2
vxWorks 5.5.1/Tornado 2.2.1 is shipped with GCC 2.96. GCC 2.96 is _very_ old. The question. Short of purchasing/ugrading to the latest version of Tornado ( which I believe is shipped with GCC 3.3.4 ), has anyone tried upgrading the GCC binarys. If so what was the prognosis? forums_mp@hotmail.com wrote: > vxWorks 5.5.1/Tornado 2.2.1 is shipped with GCC 2.96. GCC 2.96 is > _very_ old. The question. Short of purchasing/ugrading to the latest > version of Tornado ( which I believe is shipped with GCC 3.3.4 ), has > anyone tried upgrading the GCC binarys. If so what was the prognosis? > Not to mention that according to the GNU project, gcc 2.96 doesn't exist. The last "official" 2.9x compiler was 2.95. > Not to mention that according to the GNU project, gcc 2.96 doesn't > exist. The last "official" 2.9x compiler was 2.95. red floyd, I suspect you've perhaps felt my pain? numeric_limits is non-existent, template support is _VERY_ poor .. I could go on but in the interest of time, I'm tempted to abandon ship. Swith to a new RTOS. Trouble is, we've already shelled out lots of dough on this. I'm tempted to upgrade the gcc binarys but I'm afraid of the consequences. forums_mp@hotmail.com wrote: >> Not to mention that according to the GNU project, gcc 2.96 doesn't >> exist. The last "official" 2.9x compiler was 2.95. > > red floyd, I suspect you've perhaps...

Apache 2.2.2 and mod_perl
It has been a wee bit since I upgraded and I see a new 2.2 branch of Apache server. Does the current mod_perl work with that series or should I go with the 2.0 series? Robert Hi, Robert > It has been a wee bit since I upgraded and I see a new 2.2 branch of > Apache server. Does the current mod_perl work with that series or > should I go with the 2.0 series? It works at least for me. Last week I brought up a new apache 2.2.0-server w/mod_perl2 and Mason on top of it. It (and I) didn't make the slightest complaints. According to: http://perl.apache.org/start/index.html, mod_perl2 supports not all new features of a-2.2.0, but at least the important 2.0.0 ones in 2.2.0. I didn't need to awake the 2.0.x-'fallback system'. Regards M. Cool. Thanks for the reply. Robert ...

ANNOUNCE: AFS Perl API 2.2.2 released #2
AFS Perl API Version 2.2.2 I am pleased to announce the AFS Perl API 2.2.2 release The AFS module bundle is a dynamically loadable extension to Perl. It gives the AFS user and administrator access to many of the AFS programming APIs, allowing you to make these calls directly from Perl, rather then processing the output of a command. The AFS module bundle is a thin layer above the low-level AFS APIs. Where To Get It The version 2.2.2 is now available at http://www.MPA-Garching.MPG.de/~nog/perl/AFS-2.2.2.tar.gz http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/N/NO/NOG/AFS-2.2.2.tar.gz This release should work on all UNIX/Linux platforms which have AFS API interfaces and the appropriate C compilation environment. User visible changes in this release - improved test drivers - improved Make scripts including checks for Perl "unthreaded" version For more information about the current state of the AFS Perl API, check my "AFS Perl API Kwiki" site at: http://www.mpa-garching.mpg.de/kwiki/nog/afsperl/ Share and Enjoy! Norbert -- Ceterum censeo | PGP encrypted mail preferred. Redmond esse delendam. | PGP Key at www.MPA-Garching.MPG.de/~nog/ ...

Web resources about - parallel processing #2 - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Analog signal processing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Analog signal processing is any signal processing conducted on analog signals by analog means. "Analog" indicates something that is mathematically ...

Conexant Announces New Audio Processing Solutions At CES
At CES, Conexant gave me a demo of some of the audio processing technology that they've been working on. Conexant is a company that probably ...

THE PAYMENTS ECOSYSTEM: Everything you need to know about the next era of payment processing
The way we pay has changed dramatically. People are using their smartphones for every kind of formal and informal transaction — to shop at stores, ...

USDA Investigating Possible Plastic Sabotage At Poultry Processing Plant
While it’s not uncommon to hear about chicken products that end up containing wayward bits of plastic (like this nugget issue , this sausage ...

Feds Stop Processing NICS Denial Appeals
Obama Administration Enacts More Gun Control By Misusing FBI Background Check System

This just in: Marco Rubio's substance is thinner than an Intel processing chip
In case you hadn't already guessed it, Marco Rubio's got a smile and a stump speech, but that's about it. Reporters who have followed him from ...

Food Processing: It's What Makes Us Human
Turning raw ingredients into something more has played an important role in our evolution.

Keeping Up With the Millennials in Spousal Immigration Processing
“Selfie stick. Snap. Upload to Facebook. 52 likes in a matter of minutes. These likes include people from all over the world who simply have ...

Arduino feat. Processing Laser CNC Project
Arduino-Processing-Laser-CNC - Arduino feat. Processing Laser CNC Project

When Should Approximate Query Processing Be Used?
This is a guest repost by Barzan Mozafari , who is part of a new startup, www.snappydata.io , that recently launched an open source OLTP + OLAP ...