pdf derived from another pdf

Let density=@(z) lognpdf(z,4,1.3);
%I want to construct a new pdf from density by only talking the distrubution  of all
%observations z>100 and normalize it by the mass of this tail.

new_density=@(z) (density(find(z>100)))./quadgk(density,100,3000)

but this is not working.....ideally quadgk(new_density,100,3000) should equal 1 but that is not hapenning.....any suggestions please.....

> Let density=@(z) lognpdf(z,4,1.3);
> %I want to construct a new pdf from density by only talking the
> distrubution  of all
> %observations z>100 and normalize it by the mass of this tail.
>
> new_density=@(z) (density(find(z>100)))./quadgk(density,100,3000)
>
> but this is not working.....ideally quadgk(new_density,100,3000) should
> equal 1 but that is not hapenning.....any suggestions please.....

Think about this. if z<100 then new_density will give an empty value. If Z
is an array containing some values <100 and some >1, then this will return
something not of the same size as z. Try instead:

new_density =  @(z) (z>100).*density(z)./quadgk(density,100,3000)

-- Tom

0
tlane (613)

PDF / PS / PDF conversion
Hi, I need to add titles to some PDF files I've been sent. My normal method of hand-editting in Zap doesn't work for these particular files, so I did the following: 1. Display PDF file (using !PDF) 2. Print to PS file (using !PS3 and 'print to file') 3. Convert back to PDF, adding title (using !PrintPDF) This works, and the result looks the same despite reducing the filesize from 219k to 98k. But the hyperlinks are no longer hyperlinks - they're not displayed in blue or clickable. 1. Is there any way to retain the hyperlinks? 2. Is there an easier way to edit PDF files? Thanks, Chris. On 20/05/2011 10:44, Chris Bell wrote: > I need to add titles to some PDF files I've been sent. My normal > method of hand-editting in Zap doesn't work for these particular files, > so I did the following: > > 1. Display PDF file (using !PDF) > 2. Print to PS file (using !PS3 and 'print to file') > 3. Convert back to PDF, adding title (using !PrintPDF) > > This works, and the result looks the same despite reducing the filesize > from 219k to 98k. But the hyperlinks are no longer hyperlinks - > they're not displayed in blue or clickable. > > 1. Is there any way to retain the hyperlinks? No, it's lost when converting to postscript. > 2. Is there an easier way to edit PDF files? Any number of PDF editors for other platforms. ---druck druck <news@druck.org.uk> wrote: > On 20/05/2011 10:44, ...

PDF
The site I have, www.pdf.iconbar.com , isn't responding. Is there somewhere else I can get PDF? TIA, Best wishes, Peter. -- Peter \ / \ Prestbury, Cheltenham, Glos. GL52 Anne \ / __ __ \ England. Cecilia / / \ | | |\ | / _ http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/pnyoung James / \__/ \_/ | \| \__/ \_____________ pnyoung@argonet.co.uk. In article <4c9c840220pnyoung@argonet.co.uk>, Dr P.N.Young <pnyoung@argonet.co.uk> wrote: > The site I have, www.pdf.iconbar.com , isn't responding. Is there > somewhere else I can get PDF? I believe Richard is going up to London to fix the server today (Friday), but in the meantime, I've got the latest copy on my Risc PC here, which you can access at http://home.vigay.com - in the files/riscos/graphics/ directory - called pdf112.zip -- Paul __\\|//__ Life, (` o-o ') the Universe ---- www.segfault.co.uk ------ooO-(_)-Ooo------ & Everything ------ Posted using a RISC OS computer - 100% immune to all email viruses. (email address is genuine, to fool junkmailers) 101 uses for a Bill Gates: 25: A boat anchor In article <4c9ca3251cNOSPAM@segfault.co.uk>, pv <NOSPAM@segfault.co.uk> wrote: > In article <4c9c840220pnyoung@argonet.co.uk>, > Dr P.N.Young <pnyoung@argonet.co.uk> wrote: > > The site I have, www...

cmyk PDF -convert to PDF of separations?
Is it possible using gostscript to convert a PDF to a PDF of cmyk separations? I realise there are options like colorspace and that there's a deviceN device that is a mystery to me. It seemes possible to produce separations as TIFFs, but that's not what I'm after. I just want page 1 to be split into 4 (greyscale) pages, one for each plate. any help/pointers much appreciated. (I'm using debian/testing linux with gpl and esp gs) shinyblue wrote: > > Is it possible using gostscript to convert a PDF to a PDF of cmyk > separations? > > I realise there are options like colorspace and that there's a deviceN > device that is a mystery to me. It seemes possible to produce > separations as TIFFs, but that's not what I'm after. I just want page 1 > to be split into 4 (greyscale) pages, one for each plate. > > any help/pointers much appreciated. > > (I'm using debian/testing linux with gpl and esp gs) I haven't been after the details on doing separations with Ghostscript, but as I remember, since 8.xx (xx presumably 50 or later), gs can do one separation. You'd have to run the composite file 4 times through, once for each separation, I think. Look into the recent documentation at www.ghostscript.com for the details. Helge -- Helge Blischke Softwareentwicklung SRZ Berlin | Firmengruppe besscom http://www.srz.de Thanks, but the documentation I could find just talks about tiffs (and other raster forma...

Problems converting PDF to PDF/A with ghostscript
I am running Ghostscript 8.71 on Windows. I have tried just about every combination of switches and ICC profiles. The command that seems to work the best is as follows: gswin32 -dPDFA -dBATCH -dNOPAUSE -dNOOUTERSAVE -dUseCIEColor - sProcessColorModel=DeviceCMYK -sDEVICE=pdfwrite - sOutputFile=out_pdfa.pdf input_pdf.pdf This yields a seemingly valid PDF/A-1b (CMYK) for most files. I am able to open the files in acrobat and successfully validate the conformity of the document to the aforementioned PDF/A standard. Certain files do not pass the PDF/A conformity validation in Acrobat, despite the note in Acrobat stating the file is being viewed in PDF/A mode. The preflight test reports the following error: CIDset in subset font is incomplete ArialBoldItalicMT 14.112 pt TrueType (CID) embedded (as a subset) If I convert the offensive input_pdf.pdf file using Acrobat by printing to the Adobe PDF printer and selecting the PDF/A-1b (CMYK) standard the output PDF passes the preflight without any errors. Does anyone have any suggestions for consistently producing valid PDF/ A-1b (CMYK) documents with Ghostscript? Cheers! In article <6cfcdbba-47de-4be1-8e93- 1d4255ab0ebf@t2g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>, brent.m.edwards@gmail.com says... > I am running Ghostscript 8.71 on Windows. I have tried just about > every combination of switches and ICC profiles. The command that seems > to work the best is as follows: > > gswin32 -dPDFA -dBATCH -dNOPAUSE -dNOOUTERSA...

PDF creation and concatenation with pdf docs with SAS
Is there a way to add image(logo) to pdf document created with SAS in the zOS env.? We would like to create coverletters in pdf with logos and combine the coverletters with one or more pdf documents, which are already available in the Mainframe environment (zOS). At the end would like to print coverletters and associated pdf docs in sequence to a printer. I was able to create a pdf letter utilizing ODS but currently not sure how to add logo. And also was unable to concatenate the pdf document after creating the letter. Still reseaching. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks ......Harmeet ...

chart from pdf into MATLAB
I am trying to read data off of a chart that was scanned into a pdf into MATLAB. I would like for MATLAB to interpolate, and access the data from the chart. I do not know how to do this in MATLAB. The chart was scanned electronically into a pdf, now I need the numerical data, or at the very least a function that describes the data on the graph. How do I do this? Also, if this process works better in a different format (e.g jpg, etc..) please tell me. I might be able to convert the file into a different (hopefully easier) format for MATLAB to read, and interpolate the chart. I know that something similiar to this can be done in IGOR. --Ender-- "Ender " <jr147@msstate.edu> wrote in message <iui00a$nie$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > I am trying to read data off of a chart that was scanned into a pdf into MATLAB. I would like for MATLAB to interpolate, and access the data from the chart. I do not know how to do this in MATLAB. The chart was scanned electronically into a pdf, now I need the numerical data, or at the very least a function that describes the data on the graph. How do I do this? > > Also, if this process works better in a different format (e.g jpg, etc..) please tell me. I might be able to convert the file into a different (hopefully easier) format for MATLAB to read, and interpolate the chart. I know that something similiar to this can be done in IGOR. > > --Ender-- Can anyone help with this? Isn't there a MATLAB p...

PDF how to ...
Is there any example on how to format my photo(and some text description such as title, description, location, and date/time) to a PDF file. I'd like to be able to fit as much as possible in a page(approx. 3-4 photos) but do not want to cross-page. Anyone has any tips on how to do it, perhaps some simple example on how to do it in PHP. Thanks. See my site: www.lexjansen.com/marsh for an example output (choose an entry or choose a year and then a linkable title). Or you can go directly to: http://www.lexjansen.com/marsh/book/0001.htm and choose "GENERATE PDF TO PRINT". See: www.fpdf.org for examples to get you started. HTH, Lex Jansen Please reply to the newsgroup. In order to fight spam and virusses replies to my email address listed in this post will be deleted without reading. If you want to reply to me personally, please replace "spam" with "admin" in the e-mail address. An alternative means of contact is the form at: http://www.lexjansen.com/feedback "Useko Netsumi" <_no-spam_usenets@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message news:bogg99$1dr80u$1@ID-205437.news.uni-berlin.de... > Is there any example on how to format my photo(and some text description > such as title, description, location, and date/time) to a PDF file. > > I'd like to be able to fit as much as possible in a page(approx. 3-4 photos) > but do not want to cross-page. > Anyone has any tips on how to do it, perhaps some simple example on how...

!PDF
I've tried to read a few PDF documents using 3.00.1.17 and got the error message 'password protected' - but they aren't as they can be read on a PC without knowing any password. Any clue? -- *Taxation WITH representation ain't much fun, either. Dave Plowman dave@davenoise.co.uk London SW To e-mail, change noise into sound. In message <4e23492ce6dave@davenoise.co.uk> "Dave Plowman (News)" <dave@davenoise.co.uk> wrote: > I've tried to read a few PDF documents using 3.00.1.17 and got the error > message 'password protected' - but they aren't as they can be read on a PC > without knowing any password. > Any clue? > Try them with GView/Ghostscript? -- ...

PDF forms. Verify fields before saving PDF.
I have two buttons on my PDF form. A print and save button. The print button verifies that all the fields have been filled in before calling this.print(). How can I verify the data before saving? Right now, I'm calling the 'Execute a menu item' which call the 'Save As' dialog box. Is there a way of programmatically calling the 'Save As' dialog box? ...

Comment on your pdf document without using PDF Editor
SpotNote 3.1 is a commenting tool that allows the user to post electronic notes directly to the pdf documents they are editing, without using any pdf writers/editors. Cut out secondary documentation and emails to describe what you changed in a document for a team member or co-worker. SpotNote Merges IM with E-Notes BCI announces the addition of SpotLAN to its highly rated electronic note software, SpotNote� 3.1. SpotLAN allows the business user to send custom sticky notes instantly across their corporate LAN environment to another computer's desktop. SpotLAN solves the problem of moving from your desk or making a phone call to remind someone, ask a question or provide information required immediately. Different than email, SpotLANs appear instantly on the recipient's desktop and its unique linking ability reduces the problem of collaborating on a file without creating duplicates. SpotLAN is the latest addition to the SpotNote collaborative features set, which includes: SpotNote - Create notes and drag 'N' drop them onto office programs without effecting the files format SpotMinder - Create SpotNotes on your desktop for remembering important appointments or tasks. SpotPDF - Attach SpotNotes to PDF files without the need for a PDF writer. SpotMail - Send SpotNotes through Email. SpotPrint - Print SpotNotes to local or network printers. Creating and using any of the Spot features is consistent and easy. For individuals interested in learning more about S...

PDF to PDF rewriting with gs destroys bookmarks #2
Hi! I produced a pdf using pdflatex. The document contains many embedded fonts and is therefore of quite large size. I tried to rewrite the pdf using gswin32c -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -sOutputFile=output.pdf input.pdf This brings down the file-size (in my case) to about 1/3. But unfortunately the bookmarks which were defined in input.pdf are destroyed: They're still listed in the bookmarks-tab but the target seems to be erased. (nothing happens when clicking on them). Is there any possibility to avoid this?b (or to archieve the same saving of space by other means) Thanks for any hint Gerfried ps.: I'm using APFL ghostscript v 8.14 ...

Printing A4 Pdf to A5 landscape Pdf for ebook
Hello, is it possible to print an A4 Pdf to an A5 landscape Pdf for ebook, in order to zoom each A4 page on 2 smaller A5 pages in landscape, without having to reflow the pdf file (a very difficult task) : I tried a lot of combinations without success : the destination page is never rotated from source page. Thanks for help. P.S.: I am using CutePdf to print the pdf into another pdf. ------------------------------------------------------- Patrice Dargenton patrice.dargenton@free.fr http://patrice.dargenton.free.fr/index.html ------------------------------------------------------- Patrice Dargenton wrote: > Hello, is it possible to print an A4 Pdf to an A5 landscape Pdf for ebook, > in order to zoom each A4 page on 2 smaller A5 pages in landscape, without > having to reflow the pdf file (a very difficult task) : I tried a lot of > combinations without success : the destination page is never rotated from > source page. > Thanks for help. > P.S.: I am using CutePdf to print the pdf into another pdf. I convert with pdf2ps and use psnup, then convert back with ps2pdf. ///Peter Thank you. Pdf2Ps doesn't exist for Windows (can't find it), but I found psnup with PSUtils for Windows : for the moment I did not find to good way to do the trick. Does I really need Pdf2Ps to rotate before changing the size, or can psnup both rotate and resize the page ? "Peter Flynn" <peter.nosp@m.silmaril.ie> a �crit dans le message de news: 836jlq...

Re: PDF creation and concatenation with pdf docs with SAS
I haven't tried this recently, but it used to be the case that an external image had to come from an HFS file, not a z/OS file (sorry, I don't know the proper name for the regular file system). Typically, you would get the image there by FTPing it in binary mode from your PC. Would it be possible for you to create your logo in SAS, using GMAP or GFONT? SAS does not have the ability to concatenate PDF files - you must create the whole thing at one, or do the concatenation externally. On Sun, 21 Dec 2008 22:27:52 -0800, "Dimple" <harmeet.kalra@GMAIL.COM> said: > Is there a way to add image(logo) to pdf document created with SAS in > the zOS env.? We would like to create coverletters in pdf with logos > and combine the coverletters with one or more pdf documents, which are > already available in the Mainframe environment (zOS). At the end would > like to print coverletters and associated pdf docs in sequence to a > printer. > > I was able to create a pdf letter utilizing ODS but currently not sure > how to add logo. And also was unable to concatenate the pdf document > after creating the letter. Still reseaching. Your help will be greatly > appreciated. > > Thanks ......Harmeet -- Jack Hamilton Sacramento, California jfh@alumni.stanford.org <== Use this, not jfh @ stanfordalumni.org ...

Printing matlab plot to PDF
Hello, I am working on a program which plots the turbine blade profile. The plot is in exact scale which means that the plot depends on the user input where the user can input up to 30 inches of blade profile length. The problem is that I can only get 1 page of that figure saved into PDF. My question is how to save the whole plot (could be a very long figure) into pdf ? Hoping for a prompt reply ! Thank You. mugilen ...

ploting normal pdf in matlab
Hello, I'm trying to plot normal pdf in matlab. I have A=rand(1000,1000) and I have mean=0.5 and sigma=1/((2*sqrt(3))*sqrt(1000)); I know I should use normpdf(x,mu,sigma) but I don't know what I should put instead of x. Please help me. "Bahareh " <mmvv2715@gmail.com> wrote in message <iok7md$ss4$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hello, > I'm trying to plot normal pdf in matlab. I have A=rand(1000,1000) > and I have mean=0.5 and sigma=1/((2*sqrt(3))*sqrt(1000)); > > I know I should use normpdf(x,mu,sigma) but I don't know what I should put instead of x. Please help me. Hi, I just created a x -vector that is your mean +/- 4 standard deviations x = 0.4635:.001:0.5365; y = normpdf(x,mean,sigma); plot(x,y) Wayne ...

open PDF from matlab GUI
Hi all, I'm trying to open a pdf file at certain bookmark from Matlab GUI when pressing the Help button. I've done some googling and the suggested solutions does not work, Example, when I try this command !Acrobat /A "nameddest=Welcome&view=FitH&pagemode=bookmarks" "myfile.pdf" I get this error 'Acrobat' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. Adding the acrobat installation path to Matlab path using (addpath) didnot help. I've to change my working directory to acrobat installation directory, then to run the previous command, then to go back to my working directory. This fix works, as long as I know the installation directory which is not always the case. Trying other ways, such as winopen() does not enable me to pass PDF open parameters. I'm wondering if any one have solved this issue, and I really appreciate sharing it with me. Many Thanks in advance. Rannam. Is Acrobat on your system path? I.e. if you type that in a command window does it work? "Rannam" wrote: > Hi all, > > I'm trying to open a pdf file at certain bookmark from Matlab GUI when pressing the Help button. > I've done some googling and the suggested solutions does not work, > > Example, > when I try this command > > !Acrobat /A "nameddest=Welcome&view=FitH&pagemode=bookmarks" "myfile.pdf" > > I get t...

Error in my code: tried to print to pdf using pdf printer on network
Hi all! I already read a lot of earlier questions on this subject, but the answers just didn't seem to help in my case. I hope one of you can help me out: Several persons will have access to my database. When they have added the network pdf printer (called "PDFCreator") they should be able to print single records as pdf documents. However, the button I've added to make this possible, does not work. Literally, it contains the following code: '**************************** Private Sub btnPrintAlsPDF_Click() On Error GoTo Err_btnPrintAlsPDF_Click Dim strDocName As String Dim strWhere As String strDocName = "rptMyReport" strWhere = "[Id_Record]=" & Me!Id_Record DoCmd.OpenReport strDocName, acViewPreview, , strWhere Application.Reports(strDocName).Printer = Application.Printers("PDFCreator") Exit_btnPrintAlsPDF_Click: Exit Sub Err_btnPrintAlsPDF_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_btnPrintAlsPDF_Click End Sub '**************************** The error occurs in the part Application.Printers("PDFCreator"). It says "Ongeldige procedure-aanroep of ongeldig argument", which means something like "invalid call for the procedure, or invalid argument". Can somebody please tell me what is needed to fix this problem? The other problem is solved too, now. I simply replaced Application.Reports(strDocName).Printer =3D Application.Printers("NameOfMyNe...

Generating multiple pdf files with generated names using ods pdf.
Hi everyone. Is it possible to generate MULTIPLE, individually named (on the fly) pdf files using the ods pdf facility? For example, an input file has data for Alfred, Betty, Charles, Debra etc and I want a separate pdf file generated for each person with the file names generated on the fly. For example, I would like to generate files named as file-Alfred.pdf file-Betty.pdf file-Charles.pdf file-Debra.pdf so that the separate reports can be "distributed" individually. The "names" above are not known in advance. I know about the newfile option, but this generates "numbered" individual files -- I'd like more control over the naming of the file. For example, I'd like to do something like: /* test out ods pdf file=xxx inside a data null */ data blah; /* create some dummy data */ length person $10; do person = "Alfred", "Betty", "Charles", "Debra"; output; end; data _null_; set blah end=eof; by person; length filename $100.; if first.person then do; filename = compress('file-' || person || '.pdf');; call symput('filename', filename); ods pdf file="&filename"; dcl odsout obj(name :person, label:person); end; /* complicated reporting */ obj.layout_absolute(); obj.region(y:"1.in", x: "0.in", width: "8.in", height: "4.in"); obj.format_text(text:...

save figure matlab to pdf format
i want to save a matlab figure to pdf format.i use below function in matlab gui, but it cannot work. please someone help to solve this problem function save_Callback(hObject, eventdata, handles) % hObject handle to save (see GCBO) % eventdata reserved - to be defined in a future version of MATLAB % handles structure with handles and user data (see GUIDATA) [filename,pathname] = uiputfile('default','Save your GUI settings'); if pathname == 0 %if the user pressed cancelled, then we exit this callback return end %construct the path name of the save location saveDataName = fullfile(pathname,filename); %saves the gui data hgsave(saveDataName,'test.pdf'); Ah yes, our daily "How do I save a figure?" question. Try the FAQ first: http://matlab.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ#How_do_I_save_my_figure.2C_axes.2C_or_image.3F_I.27m_having_trouble_with_the_built_in_MATLAB_functions. http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/newsreader/view_thread/301543#815883 And another thing. . . exactly *what* figure did you think you were saving? You just created a filename - yes, a filename! - and then saved that filename as a PDF with yet a different filename (test.pdf instead of the one the user specified!). You didn't even SAVE a figure at all - didn't even try. Where is your figure handle? ...

Title Page in Matlab Generated Pdf
Hi, I have a script that generates a load of graphs then saves them as one big pdf file, is there any way to add/generate a title page/contents at the beginning? Thanks. Aadil ...

PDF eqn solve in matlab format
P(I)={2(&#945;&#946;)(&#945;+&#946;)/2 * I ((&#945;+&#946;)/2)-1 K&#945;-&#946; (2&#8730;&#945;&#946;I)}/{ &#915;(&#945;)&#915;(&#946;)} i want to solve this PDF function bt using matlab....bt i cann't...anyone plz help me...:(( ...

Save as pdf Microsoft Excel from Matlab
Hello, I need to export some sheets of an Excel file into a pdf file. This has to be done very often so I would like to automate it from Matlab (part of a larger application). From this page http://www.mathworks.nl/help/techdoc/ref/f16-5702.html#f16-14631 I see that there is no "save as" function for office documents. My idea is maybe to write a vba code with as arguments the names of the sheet that would be called from my Matlab application. Is this possible to call vba code from Matlab? I have found this following code from this site https://www.quantnet.com/forum/threads/interface-between-matlab-vba-excel.2090/ %Open a COM server on Matlab Excel = actxserver('Excel.Application'); Workbook = Excel.Workbooks.Open('c:\Code\Book1.xls'); x = fseminf(@(x) callFunc1(x,Excel),x0,ntheta,seminfcon); function x = callFunc1(param,Excel) x=Excel.Run('Func1',param); Excel.Quit; Is this possible? And how? If there is another way to do it, I am open to everything. Thanks a lot in advance ! Apparently I can use one the following : Excel workbook.SaveAs or Excel workbook.Printout Anyone can help me to define the parameters? Thanks in advance I am now using Excel.ActiveWorkbook.PrintOut(1,1,1,'False', 'PDFCreator', 'False', 'False', filename) with PDFCreator installed on my laptop. A pdf is created on the right place but I cannot read it. Can someone help me? I am the only one to par...

PDF Converter Mac
PDF Converter for Mac can help you: Convert PDF to Word Document (*.doc); Convert PDF to Excel spreadsheets (*.xls); Convert PDF to PowerPoint presentations (*.pptx); Convert PDF to EPUB eBooks (*.epub); Convert PDF to Text files (*.txt); Convert PDF to HTML pages (*.html); Print restricted PDF files; Resize images of PDF files; Edit PDF files in Microsoft Office; Share PDF files on internet easily; Change contents in any existing PDF files; Modify typos and misspellings in PDF files; Calculate and edit data in Microsoft Excel; Read PDF eBooks on mobile devices, such as iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Sony reader and more; Extract the text, images, graphics, tables and hyperlinks for reusing in other applications. More Info: http://www.pdf-converter-mac.net/ PDF to Word Converter for Mac: http://www.pdf-converter-mac.net/pdf-to-word/ PDF to Word Converter for Mac is specially designed for Mac users, which helps to convert PDF to Word on Mac OS X. PDF to PPT Converter for Mac: http://www.pdf-converter-mac.net/pdf-to-ppt/ PDF to PPT Converter for Mac empowers Mac users to convert PDF to Microsoft PowerPoint accurately. PDF to Excel Converter for Mac: http://www.pdf-converter-mac.net/pdf-to-excel/ PDF to Excel Converter for Mac extracts the data in the PDF file to Excel spreadsheets for easy editing and calculating. PDF to ePub Converter for Mac: http://www.pdf-converter-mac.net/pdf-to-epub/ PDF to EPUB Converter for Mac is an efficient PDF to E...

printing Matlab Models with subsystem to PDF in commandline
Hello all, I'm creating a matlab script file that prints out a Simulink model (.MDL) in a directory to PDF files. Currently I got it to the point that the script will print out the currently opened model, however, it does NOT print out any of its subsystems. I would like the model's subsystem to be printed under the same PDF file as page 2 onwards.... can anyone give me a hand? The printing function that I use is: print('-dpdf','-sFilename') Thanks in advance! Hi, Try this piece of code: mdlname='sldemo_counters'; % Be invisible load_system(mdlname); a=find_system(gcs); % Print the root separately as BlockType is not a property foo=a(1); lambda=get_param(a(1), 'Handle'); saveas(lambda{1}, [foo{1} '.pdf']); % Print only subsystems for i=2:length(a) if (strcmp(get_param(a(i), 'BlockType'), 'SubSystem')) foo=regexprep(a(i), '/', '_'); foo=regexprep(foo, '\s',''); lambda=get_param(a(i), 'Handle'); saveas(lambda{1}, [foo{1} '.pdf']) end end close_system(mdlname) Thanks, Saurabh ...

Web resources about - pdf derived from another pdf - comp.soft-sys.matlab

SI derived unit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The International System of Units (SI) specifies a set of seven base units from which all other SI units of measurement are derived. Each of ...

40 - A rummy derived italian card game ' Scala 40 ' - free on the App Store on iTunes
Get 40 - A rummy derived italian card game ' Scala 40 ' - free on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Jeff Seeney orders Moreton Bay Regional Council to remove references to climate change-derived sea level ...
Queensland's Deputy Premier forces all references to climate change-derived sea level rises be removed from a council's development plan.

CSIS may use intelligence derived from torture, Toews says
Public Safety Minister Vic Toews has reversed Canadian policy, quietly directing Canada's spy agency to use information that may have been extracted ...

Alfa Romeo wants to build a Ferrari-derived V6 engine
Alfa Romeo is working on two new engines – a "high output" turbo-four and a "Ferrari-derived" V6

【cell】美国大学科研小组成功制作人类克隆ES细胞- Human Embryonic Stem Cells Derived by Somatic Cell N - 医药生命科学动态跟踪 -丁香园论坛
Reprogramming somatic cells into pluripotent embryonic stem cells (ESCs) by somatic cell nuclear transfer (SCNT) has been envisioned as an approach ...

The Lone Star Le Mans part two: Road-derived racers
We find out what's new with Aston Martin Racing and Ferrari.

Report: Honda N600-derived retro city car revealed?
... on our shores, however. With its diminutive size and output, odds are this one will stay reserved for the Japanese market. Honda N600-derived ...

Legislation requiring minimum volume of coal-derived fuels introduced in U.S. House
U.S. Congressman Mark Critz has announced that the Clean Coal-Derived Fuels for Energy Security Act of 2011 was introduced in the House of

Ted Cruz's office says "in the mid-1990s, the Harvard Law School faculty included numerous self-described ...
That's in response to a New Yorker article quoting something Cruz said in a speech 3 years ago. (What Cruz said back then, at an Americans for ...