Performance Index PI calculated

Dear my Bros.

I had system of 7th order, includes on 7 states. these are
xdot1 = f(x1,x2,...,x7,u1,u2,u3)
xdot2 = f(x1,x2,...,x7,u1,u2,u3)
xdot7 = f(--)

u1,u2 ,u3 are unknowns and must be calculated such that performance
Index be maximizied

PI = integral of function of ( x1,x2,...,x7,u1,u2,u3) dt

as you all know x1,x2,..,x7 are calculated from 0de solver, but the
result is a numerical approximation to the function not continuous
form ,

so how I cam calculate the PI Performance Index

thanks
comp.soft-sys.matlab 207178 articles. 0 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

How to calculate the every grid area?
If I have a set of irregular grid lines like x = 0 0.1047 0.2095 0.3142 0.4189 0.1272 0.2040 0.2787 0.3517 0.4237 0.2354 0.2871 0.3380 0.3883 0.4381 0.3302 0.3635 0.3965 0.4293 0.4620 0.4156 0.4355 0.4554 0.4753 0.4950 0.4943 0.5050 0.5157 0.5263 0.5370 0.5683 0.5731 0.5779 0.5827 0.5875 0.6396 0.6412 0.6428 0.6443 0.6459 0.7095 0.7101 0.7106 0.7112 0.7118 y = 0 0 0 0 0 0.1272 0.1197 0.1123 ...

Strange performance
My OpenGL program runs with almost identical speed no mater what resolution I set (the funniest thing is that it runs slighty faster (+1 FPS) on 1600x1200 than in 640x480). It was tested on GeForce2 and Riva (I don't remember which version). The application uses a variety of things that could cause this (lighting, collision detection, sorting, alpha blending and lots of non opengl stuff). I use depth buffer, no extensions, no draw/read pixel. Where could be the problem? -- Archibald Sounds like you've got your VSYNC enabled in your video driver, which means that no matter h...

Matching Video Card to CPU performance
I have an AthlonXP 1800+ CPU on a Leadtek 7350KDA m/board - 4x AGP, 266 (DDR) FSB and 512MB DDR SDRAM. I want to replace the current GeForce4 MX440 video card with something faster for gaming. But at what point am I getting too much video card for the CPU/motherboard combination? Would a Radeon 9600XT be wasted on such a combo? Is there a more approporiate 4xAGP card? Any sites that provide references for CPU to Video Card performance matching? Thanks arawata "Andrew" <arawata@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message news:5640b017.0402101836.7957bf96@posting.google.com... > I hav...

Performance profiling
Hi there, I've written a time library to profile functions using JavaScript without being too intrusive. It works in all the major browsers, IE6+, Firefox, Opera and Safari. You can hook any function and anonymous function using: time.func(myFunction); myFunction(var1, var2, var3); or document.getElementById('link').onclick = time.func(function() { // do something return value; }); Examples of profiling can be seen here: http://remysharp.com/2007/04/20/performance-profiling-javascript/ Hopefully this is of some help - I found it really useful when trying to profile wh...

Re: [LogoForum] Re: Array index
--Apple-Mail-12--13685707 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed The message below is being cross-posted from LogoForum. David, At Thursday 11:35 PM 8/24/2006, you wrote: =A0is there any way, from the program, to find out > what an array's index is? Yup, with FIRST. Since this is not obvious, I'll make a note of that in manual entry for ARRAY. Thank you. There are many such hidden features in Logo, and I agree with you that=20= the documentation needs to show these little helpful hints. Examples in=20= help...

Oracle Performance Management and Tuning
As a user of Oracle and Linux technology, we are pleased to announce the availability of empower! v2.1 for Oracle. This short note introduces 6 key features that make empower! different from the Oracle desktop tuning tools you're used to. The purpose of empower! is to make all the Oracle tuning facilities and related operations available to you from a single Windows based desktop application. In the past, you might have required a database server login to run essential utilities like STATSPACK and Tkprof - with empower! you no longer need that server login because you can run e...

to calculate bitsize of a byte
I am reading "Joel on Software" these days, and am in stuck with the question of "how to calculate bitsize of a byte" which is listed as one of the basic interview questions in Joel's book. Anyone could give some ideas?I am expecting your reply. David. david ullua wrote: > I am reading "Joel on Software" these days, and am in stuck with the > question of "how to calculate bitsize of a byte" which is listed as one > of the basic interview questions in Joel's book. Anyone could give some > ideas?I am expecting your reply. The terms &...

Can't assign numerical arrays a new table column using non-dot indexing
From following http://www.mathworks.com/help/matlab/matlab_prog/add-and-delete-table-variables.html, I found what I think is an odd inconsistency in the syntax for assigning column data as new % Test table x=array2table(zeros(2,2),'VariableNames',{'A','B'}) % Can assign array if use dot indexing x.C=[0;0] x(:,'C')=[] % Can't assign numerical array using "non-dot" indexing %------------------------------------------------------ x(:,'C')=zeros(2,1) % Can assign cell array using "non...

copy constructors hurting performance
I have a String class (I know I am re-inventing the wheel, yes I have heard of boost, and of QString). My copy constructor does a deep (strcpy) of the char *_buffer member. I have a member function func(const String &param). When an actual String is passed as the param this is nice and efficient. I have a constructor which takes a const char* as an argument. And performs a deep copy of the const char *buffer. The issue occurrs when I make the following call: func("this is the param"); The String(const char *buf) constructor is called, making a deep copy of the data. B...

Automating generation of index entries
Hi I want to generate automatic index entries for my \newcommand's. I tried : \newcommand{\abc}{A string\index{A string}} but I get ! Undefined control sequence type errors. What am I doing wrong ? I am using hyperref. Thanks. Madhusudan Singh schrieb: > Hi > > I want to generate automatic index entries for my \newcommand's. > > I tried : > > \newcommand{\abc}{A string\index{A string}} but I get ! Undefined control > sequence type errors. > > What am I doing wrong ? I am using hype...

ATI FireGL V3100 Video card performance issues
I am looking for some assistance with increasing the performance and/or provide GPU priority to ustation, using an ATI FireGL V3100 Video card. The Video card specs are as follows; ATI FireGL V3100 400MHZ 128MB Bios version: 113-A33414-101 Driver version: 8.293.0.0 The PC is an HP workstation XW4200, P4 HT 3.2GHZ, with 1GB RAM, running Windows XP Pro SP2. I notice that when rotating an drawing, with the display mode set to Constant (and graphics Accel turned on), the image rotation is choppy. This is not an overly large drawing. Any recommendations? The RAM usage is abo...

Improve query performance on large table
Hi Folks, I have a very large table containing 170 million rows of coordinats: CREATE TABLE "DB2ADMIN"."COORDINATE" ( "FID" INTEGER NOT NULL , "AID" INTEGER NOT NULL , "X" REAL NOT NULL , "Y" REAL NOT NULL , "Z" REAL NOT NULL ) IN "USERSPACE1" ; ALTER TABLE "DB2ADMIN"."COORDINATE" APPEND ON; CREATE INDEX "DB2ADMIN"."IDX_COORDINATE1" ON "DB2ADMIN&qu...

performance
Hi, I have a 4647KB LabView Application running on a laptop (498MHz, 384MB of RAM, 768 MB of Virtual Memory). This application would run and then crashes in the middle and give me a blue screen, and the computer would restart itself. But smaller application about one fourth of the size (1000KB or so) works fine. Does this mean I need more RAM or something? I pull up the task manager and performance is about 30% or less, unless it needs to open a spread sheet, then performance goes to 100%, but then it goes back down to like 5%-30%. Thanks I don't think the application size is a big is...

Solar Winds Orion Network Performance Monitor
Currently, I'm running the 7.2.0 - April, 2004 release of Orion Network Performance Monitor. For the most part, I'm very excited about the application. It's easy to maintain and does a great job of gathering utilization data. However, I am seeing some issues with false ICMP packet loss, as it is displayed on the website, to many devices on my network. It seems to be an application issue. Anyone seen this before? This is a multipart message in MIME format. --=_alternative 007B26EB88256EB4_= Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" That's not FALSE informati...

HADR performance issue
Hi, I have setup a HADR between two servers in different locations. When I compare the application response time in standard environment and in HADR environment, I find the latter is more than twice slower than the former. I have tried to tune some parameters like DB2_HADR_BUF_SIZE, log buffer size, dbheap, but not much improvement. Can anyone give me some suggestions of how to improve HADR performance? We use sync mode of HADR. Thanks. "ebusiness" <wendy_xie@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1185461168.310732.176250@j4g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > H...

SVE performance
Now we are using about 100 share varible and still all in office LAN, but takes 3 or 5 mins to initial the share varible link, any setting can improve it? &nbsp; The 'initial' means the PSP LED turning from red to green. They have already been deployed from server side. Have you tried using the Shared Variable Manager like I mentioned in my last post?&nbsp; This would be a good debugging step to take LabVIEW out of the equation. -Justin D Yes, in the share variable manager, it will take 5 mins to see the quality turn from 'connecting, disconnect' to 'good' af...

GSMC
Hi, I've updated GTK Smith Chart Calculator (gsmc) now to version v1.1 that can be downloaded from www.qsl.net/ik5nax/gsmc-1.0.tar.gz Major update are ps/eps printout, autotune, save/load project To contact me ik5nax@amsat.org. Lapo Pieri ########################################################################## # Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: cola@stump.algebra.com # # PLEASE remember a short description of the software and the LOCATION. # # This group is archived at http://stump.algebra.com/~cola/ # #########################...

US-CO: EVERGREEN-Oracle DBA (RAC, Performance, UNIX)
************************************************************** JobCircle.com is the largest regional job board in the Mid-Atlantic region, with tens of thousands of job offerings in PA, NJ, DE, MD, NY, and Washington D.C. To learn more, visit http://www.jobcircle.com?source=ng ************************************************************** Job Title: Oracle DBA (RAC, Performance, UNIX) Job Location: CO: EVERGREEN Pay Rate: Open Job Length: 4-6 months (contract) Start Date: 2011-01-07 Company Name: Genesis10 Contact: Terry Huegel Phone: email o...

Getting Files By Mail: Server Performance #40
FTPMail, Agora, etc. statistics for Tue 12 Aug 2003, posted Wed,= 13 Aug 2003 05:00:29 GMT Less than 10 minutes ftpmail@ftp.sunet.se getweb@healthnet.org page@grabpage.org webgate@vancouver-webpages.com text@pagegetter.com web@pagegetter.com www4mail@ftp.uni-stuttgart.de 10 minutes-1 hour ftpmail@dna.affrc.go.jp agora@dna.affrc.go.jp www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it 1-4 hours None 4-10 hours binky@junoaccmail.org More than 10 hours None Response within 4 hours in at least 5 out of 7 recent tests agora@dna.affrc.go.jp ftpmail@dna.affrc.go.jp ftpmail@ftp.sunet.se page@grabpage.org text...

Today Calculated Field not Updating in FMPro (Pre 7)
I'm an experienced FMPro programmer but recently have been bitten by a couple of issues I can't figure out. Here's one: I have a calculated field that contains today's date. I understand that this field apparently will not update except when the dbase is opened, but the database is shut down every night. The field works fine until I place things on a server. Then the field apparently does not update itself...ever. I can't just refer to the date because I need the date to build a relational link. So, how do I solve this? Can I force a recalculation somehow, or must...

ACL performance of L3 router/switches?
We're trying to decide on our next departmental router/switch and we'd like it to have good ACL performance (our current HP 6308M bogs down when using ACL lists to "firewall" ourself from the ugly world "out there" :-) Anyway, our requirements: IPv4, IPv6 (in the future), OSPF, PIM, 2-8 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces, possibility for 10GE, many VLANs, many ACLs/ACEs - supporting TCP "keep state" or "established" rules and both IPv4 and IPv6. Some of the candidates we're looking at are: HP ProCurve 6200yl / 3500yl Extreme Summit...

update global indexes - update indexes
What is the difference between update global indexes - update indexes using with alter table truncate partition? Is it true that local indexes do not have to rebuilded after truncating partition from a corresponding table? ...

Database Load or Usage calculation
I want to get some opinions on what would be a good way to calculate or maybe ballpark estimate the LOAD or CRITICALITY or USAGE etc of an Oracle database. This is more from the point of view of an SLA. So lets say we signup for supporting a database with x amount of resources and then subsequently the number of USERS increase or maybe that remains the same but their USAGE increases ie they submit more SQL QUERIES to the database. Or maybe the users share connections using a SHARED / WEB / APPLICATION account and just the number of SESSIONS keeps increasing or such or maybe its just the ...

10 reasons to love Ubuntu, Performance, performance performance
Top 10 reason why I love Ubuntu ,----[ Quote ] | 1. *Performance, performance performance* I'm running it on a 512MB | RAM/2.7Ghz Celeron processor, and my Windows XP was unbearably | slow. Not only does Ubuntu function smoothly, my internet is faster | and I enjoy much higher download speeds (sometimes even up to 5x | faster) | | 2. *The Update Manager* I'm big with having the latest | builds/releases/updates on programs, and I can get all the updates I | need (or don't need) through one convenient little program. Makes | life a lot easier. | | 3. *GNOME* GNOME looks great, espe...

mdb vs accdb performance
I converted one of my database from mdb format to accdb format in Access 20= 07 in the hopes that it would reduce the number of database corruption issu= es that have been occurring. My users are now complaining that the new ver= sion is slower, and I have verified that some screen updates are indeed slo= wer. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a solution? Thanks, On Thu, 29 Aug 2013 11:28:10 -0700 (PDT), Norman <norman.b.scheinin@boeing.com> wrote: >I converted one of my database from mdb format to accdb format in Access 2007 in the hopes that it would red...