PHP Programming Training #2

HP is acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor.

PHP is a free, open source server side scripting language that is used to design the web sites or web based software applications. We can create dynamic content that interact with database. It is used to manage dynamic content, database, accessing cookies, session tracking, e-commerce websites.

Unlike other scripting languages like HTML and pearl, PHP scripts are executed on server and the final output is deployed on the web browser in HTML format. PHP files have file extensions like “.php”, “.php3?.

PHP scripting language is used in web development. The additional feature of PHP is that it can be mixed into HTML tags. PHP supports many databases such as MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Sybase, etc., thus making it very strong and effective. It is also compatible with many servers such as Apache, IIS, etc. Thus it makes most widely used server side scripting language among the other.

For more information:-http://www.educba.com/course/online-php-programming-training/
0
Shrikant

Best PHP Training | PHP Development Training | PHP Training Institute
Tops Technologies provides php and mysql certification courses in ahmedabad, baroda, surat, Rajkot, Udaipur, Gujarat, india.PHP Training with MySQL is an introductory course in the PHP and MySQL technology. Mysql and php training course, php for beginners, sql training courses, PHP Training courses, php courses, mysql training courses, php mysql course. For More Details :- http://www.tops-int.com ...

convert a fortran program into matlab program #2
Hello, I want to ask if there is a way in order to convert fortran programs in matlab programs.Thank you Dear Sofia, > Hello, I want to ask if there is a way in order to convert fortran programs in matlab programs. I do not know a direct conversion tool. The best idea will be to create a fortran-mex gateway, which calls the fortran function directly from Matlab. Kind regards, Jan "sofia" wrote in message <ii19oa$aj3$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hello, I want to ask if there is a way in order to convert fortran programs in matlab programs.Thank you You can t...

EngSim: All Matlab features and functions. 2 to 20 Times Faster than MATLAB. Use the same programming syntax as MATLAB, ANSI C/C++, /C++. Good Graphics.
ENGSIM is an Engineering Simulation & Graphics Library for Microsoft Visual C++. It has all Matlab features and functions. 2 to 20 Times Faster than MATLAB. Very Easy to program. Use the same programming syntax as MATLAB, ANSI C/C++. Graphics Support is Very Good. Support Negative Indexing for Array/Matrix, Complex Array and Complex Matrix. Support Fix-point/Floating-point Communications Engineering and Signal Processing Simulation. Support Statistical Analysis. Support User- Defined Classes. Support User-Graphics Development ...

PHP (PHP Hypertext Preprocessor) Programming is Similar to C ... #2
PHP (PHP Hypertext Preprocessor) Programming is Similar to C ... PHP programming is similar to C / JavaScript and Java. ... Modeling Agencies - Helping Teen Models =B7 Fashion and Success - Starting a Retail ... Read More http://childschooledu.blogspot.com/ ...

Passing parameter from a non-PHP-program to PHP/cgi #2
- In my (Java)program I read a POST-request from a Web-client over a socket and will pass this request to a PHP/cgi-Modul, to get PHP's generated HTML-stream. - The request contains formular-parameter and the data from an uploaded file. - I copy the parameter-names and the values and pass them to PHP. This works fine, but I don't know how to tell PHP, it may read the data from the uploaded file. Who can help me ? regards Siegfried ...

MATLAB Programming #2
Hello My question is related to creating variable. Suppose I have Structure "Struct.a" I want to create varible of name "a" and assign some other data to it. I tried with eval command but it is very slow. any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance aa "aa" <kuldya123@rediffmail.com> wrote in message news:ef420f7.-1@webcrossing.raydaftYaTP... > Hello > My question is related to creating variable. > Suppose I have Structure "Struct.a" > I want to create varible of name "a" and assign some other data to > it. >...

PHP 4.2.2 and php://stdin
Hello, I am using php 4.2.2 in Red Hat 9.0 with apache 2.0.40 I try to build a php script that accepts POST requests that contain multimedia data and shoves them in a MySQL database. My problem is that it seems that I cannot read the POST data from stdin. I created the following php script to test it: <?php $in = fopen("php://stdin", "rb"); $line = fread($in, 10); echo "Content-type: text/plain\n\n"; echo "len=".strlen($line)." OK\n"; ?> and however I try to POST a file either with cURL (curl --data-binary @file http://....) or with ...

PHP Programming Training
HP is acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor. PHP is a free, open source server side scripting language that is used to design the web sites or web based software applications. We can create dynamic content that interact with database. It is used to manage dynamic content, database, accessing cookies, session tracking, e-commerce websites. Unlike other scripting languages like HTML and pearl, PHP scripts are executed on server and the final output is deployed on the web browser in HTML format. PHP files have file extensions like “.php”, “.php3?. PHP scripting language is used in web ...

php degugger on php 5.2.2 (xampp 1.6.2) real brainer
Hi, I tried to get php dbg debugger working on my machine but it doesn't work at all. Ok, what i did: copied php_dbg-5.2.x.dll (for PHP 5.2.x version) into my xampp/php/ext directory next, modified /xampp/apache/bin/php.ini file appending: [debugger] extension=php_dbg-5.2.x.dll debugger.enabled=on debugger.profiler_enabled=on debugger.hosts_allow=localhost 127.0.0.1 ;debugger.hosts_deny=ALL debugger.ports=7869, 10000/16 debugger.JIT_host = clienthost debugger.JIT_port = 7869 Now, when i restard my server and try to get http://localhost my apache crashes and windows gives me a wind...

php-mcrypt module for php-4.2.2 ?
Hi I am looking for the above as my php version (Redhat) is that. Call me lazy, but I do not wish to compile php unless it becomes absolutely necessary, as it has been working fine so far. I have searched google for it, but to no avail so far. Does anyone know a source for it ? Upgrading to 4.2.3 is an option, but it will require upgrading large chunks of my installation that I do not have a problem with. Thanks, MS ...

program #2 #2
can nybody help me out to solve this problem, Problem::: Consider a domestic Airport which has two runways. A flight takes 10 minutes to land .Assume the flight is ready to land.Each runway can be used by only one aircraft at any given time.The landing flight run on the free runway.If more than one flight needs to land then available runways then check the fuel reservers at both the flight are more than 10000 gallons then the flight longest time waiting get the preference & if the fuel reserve is less than 10000 gallons than the flight having lesser fuel resreve get the preference . Ass...

CSWS 2 (apache) / PHP 1.2 (php 4.2.3) / Oracle 9i OCI8 connectivity under OpenVMS
I'm currently trying to interface CSWS 2.0 (apache) / PHP v1.2 (PHP 4.3.2) with an Oracle 9.2 database under OpenVMS 7.3.2 The database connection works fine, but i've a problem with OCIexecute when i'm trying to select varchar value. My script works fine with int value, but give no resultt (error page) when there's a varchar colum in the select statement Someone Have exeprienced such problem ? Who can help me with APACHE/PHP/Oracle9I/OpenVMS configuration ? Environnement problem ? NLS problem ? Thanks in advance for all Best regards ...

error in the matlab program #2
Hi to all, When i execute the matlab program i am getting an error. i have given the code and also the error below.please help me to solve this error. code: I=imread('blueline.jpg'); imshow(I); Igreen=(I(:,:,1)<10)&(I(:,:,2)<10)&(I(:,:,3)>200); Igreen_labeled = bwlabel(Igreen); Igreen_props = regionprops(Igreen_labeled); Igreen_length_in_pixel = Igreen_props.BoundingBox(3); disp(Igreen_length_in_pixel); Error: Too many outputs requested. Most likely cause is missing [] around left hand side that has a comma separated list expansion. Error in find...

Web resources about - PHP Programming Training #2 - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Mercury (programming language) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
11.07.2 (August 3, 2012 ; 2 months ago ( 2012-08-03 ) ) Mercury is a functional logic programming language geared towards real-world applications. ...

The sheer volume and quality of Netflix’s original programming is unprecedented
... on its laurels, Netflix CEO Reed Hastings said in an earnings press release that Netflix plans to launch at least 600 hours of original programming ...

Learn any of these 16 programming languages and you'll always have a job
... world," venture capitalist Marc Andreessen famously declared. Someone has to write that software. Why not you? There are thousands of programming ...

Microsoft offers developers free tools for its R programming language software
Microsoft is giving developers and students a free crack at its new server software for the R programming language. [ Want to learn R? Download ...

Pay what you want to learn programming for web, Apple Watch, iOS 9 and more
The world of programming is wide and wild, bristling with enough different languages, platforms and workflows to leave anyone dizzy. These 10 ...

CBS, Sky Enter Major Pan-European Deal For Showtime Programming
Sky Atlantic is to become the exclusive home to Showtime programming in major European markets under a new long-term licensing agreement between ...

Donald Trump gets his own blustery programming language
Have you ever wondered what code would look like if it were dictated by a presidential candidate's grandiose statements rather than such radical ...

Verizon's CFO: Custom TV will 'refresh' to comply with programming contracts
Verizon CFO Fran Shammo said his company will make changes to its FiOS Custom TV product, which granularly controls which programming networks ...

The CW Doesn't Care About Live Views Because The CW Doesn't Have Major Stake In Its Programming
CW president Mark Pedowitz says he doesn't care about live viewership... but it's not for the reasons you think.

New Donald Trump programming language seeks to make programming great again
A team of software engineers at Rice University has introduced a new programming language called TrumpScript. Based on Python, the new language ...