please, help me find out matlab file

I am very glad that you will help,it will be nice

 {1/(exp(200(z+x))-1)}{198*exp(200(z+x))-2-(1/(z+x))(exp(200(z+x))-1)}=50
{1/(exp(200(z+x))-1)}{197*exp(200(z+x))-3-(1/(z+x))(exp(200(z+x))-1)}=53

maybe this is a  bit reading form:)
you know how can help me ,or where can i find the file which solve system of polynomial function
0
armis_1988 (16)

"ARmen " <armis_1988@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I am very glad that you will help,it will be nice
>
> {1/(exp(200(z+x))-1)}{198*exp(200(z+x))-2-(1/(z+x))(exp(200(z+x))-1)}=50
> {1/(exp(200(z+x))-1)}{197*exp(200(z+x))-3-(1/(z+x))(exp(200(z+x))-1)}=53
>
> maybe this is a  bit reading form:)  you know how can help me ,or where
> can i find the file which solve system of polynomial function

Please don't start a new thread for the same issue as this previous thread.
In general "One thread per issue, one issue per thread."

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/newsreader/view_thread/304435

Matt and Think Blue gave you the building blocks it seems like you'll need
to solve your problem in that thread. Now I think it's time for you to try
applying those tools to the problem yourself. If while doing so you have
difficulties, post a specific description of those difficulties (along with
your code) TO THAT OTHER THREAD and Matt, Think Blue, or others may be
willing to help.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com

0
slord (13687)
3/17/2011 9:07:48 PM
"Steven_Lord" <slord@mathworks.com> wrote in message <iltt64$3o7$1@ginger.mathworks.com>...

> "ARmen " <armis_1988@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > I am very glad that you will help,it will be nice
> >
> > {1/(exp(200(z+x))-1)}{198*exp(200(z+x))-2-(1/(z+x))(exp(200(z+x))-1)}=50
> > {1/(exp(200(z+x))-1)}{197*exp(200(z+x))-3-(1/(z+x))(exp(200(z+x))-1)}=53
> >
> > maybe this is a  bit reading form:)  you know how can help me ,or where
> > can i find the file which solve system of polynomial function
>
> Please don't start a new thread for the same issue as this previous thread.
> In general "One thread per issue, one issue per thread."
>
> http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/newsreader/view_thread/304435
>
> Matt and Think Blue gave you the building blocks it seems like you'll need
> to solve your problem in that thread. Now I think it's time for you to try
> applying those tools to the problem yourself. If while doing so you have
> difficulties, post a specific description of those difficulties (along with
> your code) TO THAT OTHER THREAD and Matt, Think Blue, or others may be
> willing to help.
>
> --
> Steve Lord
> slord@mathworks.com
> http://www.mathworks.com

but they write  wrong solutions . and i want matlab file which solve  this system
0
armis_1988 (16)
3/17/2011 9:15:21 PM
On Mar 17, 5:15=A0pm, "ARmen " <armis_1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> but they write =A0wrong solutions . and i want matlab file which solve =
=A0this system
But does that mean that you need to start a new thread?  I don't think
Matt or Walter "owned" that thread.

0
imageanalyst (7623)

i want help to find this Equations in matlab Quickly for my research (statistics about image) and the Answer im my mail Please
how i foud this Equation to To find inf about image and how How to apply those equations in matlab 1-mean2 avarage 2-std2 standard deviation 3-corr2 correlation 4-entropy 5-length 6-RMSE 7-SNR 8-PSN "ahmed abad" <princeofpop46@googlemail.com> wrote in message <h4n8pe$rvv$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > how i foud this Equation to To find inf about image and how How to apply those equations in matlab > 1-mean2 avarage > 2-std2 standard deviation > 3-corr2 correlation > 4-entropy > 5-length > 6-RMSE > 7-SNR > 8-PSN ...

Help me please for Matlab code
Hello Guys, Need a Matlab code for generating artificial x-ray image. I am new in Matlab and trying to do my best. Now, I really need your help.. Thanks! Savi ...

Need help for a matlab mini project

help on parfor and file-management in Matlab
hii everyone. please tell me, how to use 'parfor' function ? it's syntax(es) and the Matlab version(s) which support 'parfor'. also, if possible, please tell me how to realise 'file-management' in Matlab environment; the commands and the rules for it. ------- ashutosh srivastava "ashutosh srivastava" <srivastava_ashu1987@in.com> writes: > please tell me, how to use 'parfor' function ? it's syntax(es) and > the Matlab version(s) which support 'parfor'. PARFOR was introduced in R2007b of MATLAB. The doc is here: <http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/distcomp/brb2x2l-1.html> Cheers, Edric. thanks Edric for your assistance. ...

Please Help! MATLAB Assignment for Class!
My Elementary Linear Algebra professor has assigned a lab that I'm finding extremely difficult to tackle. Students are to write an m-file that takes the frames in a matrix B (B=brotmove, an m-file that the professor has already written, and is available in the directory), and reverses their order in a new matrix. Let's say there are 20 frames in the matrix. He wants us to divide the frames into sets. For example, Frame 1 would include columns 1-5 of the matrix, Frame 2 would include columns 6-10, Frame 3 would include columns 11-15, and Frame 4 would include columns 16-20. Once we have this set up (which I don't understand how to write in the program), we have to use a for-loop to make the fourth frame become the first, the third frame become the second, the second frame become the third, and the first frame become the fourth. Any suggestions? On Oct 16, 11:39=A0am, "Misty " <Jangat...@live.com> wrote: > > Once we have this set up (which I don't understand how to write in the pr= ogram), we have to use a for-loop to make the fourth frame become the first= , the third frame become the second, the second frame become the third, and= the first frame become the fourth. > > Any suggestions? Here is a hint: the loop variable in a for loop can be in any order. So, for example for k =3D 4:-1:1 disp(k) end will loop for k equal to 4 3 2 1 On Oct 16, 2:39=A0pm, "Misty " <Jangat...@live.com> ...

numerical method in matlab, please help
Hi everybody I'm desperate. I'm preparing a program in matlab and really i'm having to many problems. In a matrix 10x10, i want to solve laplace's equation with an iterative method in a 2 dimensional space. I have a mountain defined by zeros in the matrix. I want to calculate the speed and direction of the wind, setting the next boundary conditions: Upper part: no vertical fluid lower part at both sides of mountain: no verical fluid lateral: only a constant and horizontal fluid My problem is the mountain. How can I program the method so that the fluid in the border of the mountain is tangent?? Really I need help, don't know what to do. I have tried some options and I cannot make the method to converge! Any help would be appreciated Thanks a lot in advance and sorry for my english Inigo ...

Sound Localization Matlab, Please Help!
As part of my college engineering thesis, I have been assigned the task of identifying and locating sounds using MATLAB. So far, all I have is a two-microphone set-up, which comprises the audio signal for analysis. This is split up into two vectors in matlab, and using the time delay information, I need to be able to locate the sound. I've done a fairly basic frequency analysis just to get some background information on the sound, but now I need to output the distance and angle as answers! Any information would be greatly appreciated, as all of the resources on the internet tend to go into advanced acoustic theory which is way over my head! staplep wrote: > As part of my college engineering thesis, I have been assigned the task of > identifying and locating sounds using MATLAB. So far, all I have is a > two-microphone set-up, which comprises the audio signal for analysis. This > is split up into two vectors in matlab, and using the time delay > information, I need to be able to locate the sound. I've done a fairly > basic frequency analysis just to get some background information on the > sound, but now I need to output the distance and angle as answers! Any > information would be greatly appreciated, as all of the resources on the > internet tend to go into advanced acoustic theory which is way over my > head! Location is usually accomplished by measuring the difference between the delays of pairs of signals. Barring reflections tha...

please help, a little problem in MATLAB
Dear friends, i have a program in MATLAB, that requires me to run it again and again by changing different parameters. is it possible that i may not have to run the program again and again and just write the plot command in the command window (rather than calling the m file again and again)? rephrasing my question, if in my code i have to extract various vectors from this vector Y(:,:,:), is it possible that when i call the m file once and then aftewards i store the matrix Y(:,:,:) data somehow and then giving the plot command in just the command window (without calling the m file again) and change the parameters to see the new result? i think i made it clear. i will wait for your help. Thanks alot On Sep 10, 11:40=A0am, "salman " <salmanabdull...@gmail.com> wrote: > Dear friends, > > i have a program in MATLAB, that requires me to run it again and again by= changing different parameters. is it possible that i may not have to run t= he program again and again and just write the plot command in the command w= indow (rather than calling the m file again and again)? rephrasing my quest= ion, if in my code i have to extract various vectors from this vector Y(:,:= ,:), is it possible that when i call the m file once and then aftewards i s= tore the matrix Y(:,:,:) data somehow and then giving the plot command in j= ust the command window (without calling the m file again) and change the pa= rameters to see the new result? > > i think i...

consider I have simple calculator GUI.. how do I export each answer to excel in MATLAB? please help me..i already used xlswrite but it will just replace the answer in excel.. can you help me a c
Code example: a = get(handles.input1_gamma,'String'); %gamma b = get(handles.input2_h,'String'); %h c = get(handles.input3_q,'String'); %q d = get(handles.input4_power,'String'); %POWER % a and b are variables of Strings type, and need to be converted % to variables of Number type before they can be added together out = [str2num(a) * str2num(b)* str2num(c)]; e = {'Power','gamma','H','Q'; out,str2num(a),str2num(b),str2num(c)}; xlswrite('results.xls', e, 'Sheet1' , 'A1'); ...

Incompatible of MAT file for Matlab 6.5.1 and Matlab 7.0
Hi! I have recently installed Matlab 7.0. I have save my simulation results in .MAT file. However, these MAT files can't be opened using Matlab 6.5.1. I encountered problem as follows: ??? Error using ==> load Unable to read MAT file D:\MATLAB7\work\results.mat File may be corrupt. How can I solve this problem? Thanks. Linda Please see here: <http://tx.technion.ac.il/~perryb/matlab7/mat7.pdf> In short, save again as: The new features and enhancements are described in the "Release notes" of Matlab. A new feature that causes incompatibility with previous versions of Matlab is the new encoding of MAT files. Matlab release 14 writes character and figure data to MAT-files using Unicode encoding by default. Unicode encoded MAT-files are not readable by earlier versions of Matlab. If you intend to load your MAT-files created with Matlab release 14, you must override the Unicode default during the save. You can override the default encoding by using the -v6 switch with save and hgsave: save filename -v6 hgsave filename -v6 Hope it helps Linda wrote: > > > Hi! > > I have recently installed Matlab 7.0. > I have save my simulation results in .MAT file. > However, these MAT files can't be opened using Matlab 6.5.1. > > I encountered problem as follows: > > ??? Error using ==> load > Unable to read MAT file D:\MATLAB7\work\results.mat > > File ma...

Please help! Q about DWT in MATLAB.Thanks!
I wnat to use dwt to de-noise signal. The syntax for dwt in MATLAB is: [cA,cD] = dwt(X,'wname') [cA,cD] = dwt(X,'wname','mode',MODE) [cA,cD] = dwt(X,Lo_D,Hi_D) [cA,cD] = dwt(X,Lo_D,Hi_D,'mode',MODE) Could you tell me how to set a certain cut-off frequency just like Butterworth filter? More specifically, I want to high pass at cut-off frequency 0.1. How should I do that? Thanks very much. This is critical for me. ...

Please I need a help, how to solve this question in MATLAB?
1. y = 10x / x.^2 + 5x + 8 2. y = 2cos2x+3sinx.^2 ...

problem with check if number is integer in matlab? help please
Hi, I have a big problems in matlab, with checking if number is integer. Part of code from my function: cijeli=zeros(size(rjesenje,1),1); for i=1:size(rjesenje,1) if mod(rjesenje(i,1),1)==0 cijeli(i,1)=1; end end When I list vector rjesenje, it shows: 1.0000 1.0000 3.0000 2.0000 1.0000 but cijeli is (after loop): 0 1 1 1 1 It shoulkd be : 1 1 1 1 1 (in vert) What's hapenning here? When I try this: mod(rjesenje(1,1),1) it shows me 1.000 but rjesenje(1,1) is 1.000 ???? Can anybody help me? Is there some mark which matlab sets to the begin of vector, so that is problem? Thanks in advance, Amer On 5/27/2011 5:04 PM, Amer wrote: .... > I have a big problems in matlab, with checking if number is integer. > Part of code from my function: > > cijeli=zeros(size(rjesenje,1),1); > > for i=1:size(rjesenje,1) > if mod(rjesenje(i,1),1)==0 cijeli(i,1)=1; > end > end > > When I list vector rjesenje, it shows: > > 1.0000 > 1.0000 > 3.0000 > 2.0000 > 1.0000 .... try format long and then look at the result of rjesenje; I think you'll begin to get the idea of what the matter is... > Can anybody help me? This is a typical problem w/ floating point representation when a nearly integer value is obtained by some other operation than actually entering an integer. The internal representation isn't _quite_ exactly 1 in this case but very close. See the FAQ at <http://matlabwiki.mathworks.co...

Help with creating net CDF file in Matlab 2010b
Hi, I need to create a netCDF file with three variables (Latitude, longitude and r values) that I have generated from a different Matlab program. Can anyone suggest a method that will work in the the newest version of Matlab (2010b)? ...

Why can't Fortran-mex files be compiled on matlab V5.3 and run on matlab V6?
Hi, does anyone know why Fortran-mex files can't be compiled on matlab V5.3 and run on matlab V6? For example: if I compile the example-program (shipped with matlab) timestwo.f on matlab version 5.3 (R11) and try to run it on matlab version 6+ (R12 or R13), I get the error message: "Unable to load mex file: E:\timestwo.dll. The specified module could not be found. ??? Invalid MEX-file" Likewise if I compile it on matlab version 6.1 (R12), I get a similar error message if run on matlab version 5.3 (R11). However, if I run it on matlab version 6.5 it works OK. If I try the same experiment with the corresponding example file written in C, timestwo.c, I get no such problems. Why is that? Per A. Hi Per, usually MEX-files need to be compiled with the MATLAB version you want it later to run with. The reason is, that the code links against the current dynamic libraries (DLLs), which may change from version to version. You may have luck that it works (see your example of timestwo.f), but you should never rely on this. Titus "Per A. Brodtkorb" <Per.Brodtkorb@ffi.no> wrote in message news:eecb303.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... > Hi, > > does anyone know why Fortran-mex files can't be compiled on matlab > V5.3 and run on matlab V6? > > For example: if I compile the example-program (shipped with matlab) > timestwo.f > on matlab version 5.3 (R11) and try to run > it on matlab version 6+ (R12 or R13), I ...

Help needed Importing a string from labview into matlab for file opening
Hello, I am using labview to allow the user to pick the file to open via the open labview measurement file block. Then I take the filename and convert it from a path to a string and try to import it into my matlab script which I use dlmread() to open my data file. However the datafile does not open. I was wondering if anyone would help me with this method? Thank you, ...

Matlab help
This is a small part of my whole project (Speech/Music Discrimination). I can wavread all the wave files when the code is in the current directory. Using this file=dir('*.wav'); for i=1:length(file); [s, fs]=wavread(file(i).name); commands statements etc, in here... end The problem is i want to used this code to other folders without moving it in that directory. For example there are wave files in the Musicvoice folder I edited the code to something like this to access the wave files in the Musicvoice. file=dir('Musicvoice\*.wav'); for i=1:length(file); [s, fs]=wavread(file(i).name); commands statements etc, in here... end It gave me the error below. Please help. ??? Error using ==> wavread Cannot open file. Error in ==> extractFeature at 16 [s, fs]=wavread(file(i).name); %wavread function returns s and the sampling frequency kingdavid3 wrote: > This is a small part of my whole project (Speech/Music > Discrimination). I can wavread all the wave files when the code is in > the current directory. > > Using this > > file=dir('*.wav'); > > for i=1:length(file); > > [s, fs]=wavread(file(i).name); > > commands statements etc, in here... > > end > > The problem is i want to used this code to other folders without > moving it in that directory. For example there are wave files in the > Musicvoice folder I edited the code t...

MATLAB-help!!!
I am trying to write code to iterate a function 50 times, however, every time i write it without help i get ()-indexing must appear last in an index expression. I'm not sure what this means or how to fix it, can someone please explain. Also, my input is this: x(i)=a*x(i-1)(1-x(i-1)+h*x(i-1)^2/2) On Jan 24, 12:45=A0pm, michelle taylor <miss.smileyf...@gmail.com> wrote: > I am trying to write code to iterate a function 50 times, however, > every time i write it without help i get ()-indexing must appear last > in an index expression. > > I'm not sure what this means or how to fix it, can someone please > explain. > > Also, my input is this: > > x(i)=3Da*x(i-1)(1-x(i-1)+h*x(i-1)^2/2) Aren't you missing an operator? x(i)=3Da*x(i-1) here (1-x(i-1)+h*x(i-1)^2/2) x(i)=3Da*x(i-1)*(1-x(i-1)+h*x(i-1)^2/2) or x(i)=3Da*x(i-1)/(1-x(i-1)+h*x(i-1)^2/2) or x(i)=3Da*x(i-1)^(1-x(i-1)+h*x(i-1)^2/2) On Jan 23, 3:58=A0pm, TideMan <mul...@gmail.com> wrote: > On Jan 24, 12:45=A0pm, michelle taylor <miss.smileyf...@gmail.com> > wrote: > > > I am trying to write code to iterate a function 50 times, however, > > every time i write it without help i get ()-indexing must appear last > > in an index expression. > > > I'm not sure what this means or how to fix it, can someone please > > explain. > > > Also, my input is this: > > > x(i)=3Da*x(i-1)(1-x(i-1)+h*x(i-1)^2/...

please help me writing matlab program to generate comb waveform
i am doing mini project in the field of sonar. my guide suggested me to do a project on comb waveforms . any one please suggest the books and links which provide infomation regarding this. thank you, varma On Sep 7, 1:42 am, varmata...@gmail.com wrote: > i am doing mini project in the field of sonar. my guide suggested me > to do a project on comb waveforms . any one please suggest the books > and links which provide infomation regarding this. > > thank you, > > varma Not sure what a comb waveform is. Multipaths put periodic nulls in propagated waveforms. That's sort of a comb. Did your guide give you any other information? On Sep 11, 12:41 am, stan.p...@gmail.com wrote: > On Sep 7, 1:42 am, varmata...@gmail.com wrote: > > > i am doing mini project in the field of sonar. my guide suggested me > > to do a project on comb waveforms . any one please suggest the books > > and links which provide infomation regarding this. > > > thank you, > > > varma > > Not sure what a comb waveform is. Multipaths put periodic nulls in > propagated waveforms. That's sort of a comb. Did your guide give you > any other information? thank you my guide heped in finding relative information ...

Matlab engine with matlab R2010b

Spawning matlab from within matlab
Hello all, I would like to spawn multiple matlab processes from an '.m' script. Meaning, run an m-file from a 'parent' Matlab that launches, say, 8 more 'children' matlab processes. I'd like to do it in such a way that the same m-file in the 'parent' is able to close down, or kill, all the 'children' processes. Any suggestions? Joe ...

Using GotoBLAS2 in a MATLAB MEX file (shared library help?)
Hi, I have been having a lot of trouble using the GotoBLAS2 library with a C program, which I want to call via the MEX interface. Basically, I have some numerical optimization code in C that I want to use in a MATLAB script. I am trying to link the code to GotoBLAS2 for a fast BLAS library. Based on an example I saw of the use of this code, I am compiling it with the linker options -llapack -lgoto2 to link it with GotoBLAS2. I have a separate stand-alone program (non-MEX) which compiles this way and works fine. However, when I compile the MEX version and then run it, the LAPACK functions I call end up going to the MATLAB LAPACK libraries, which do not seem to be compatible. For example, my code contains a LAPACK call such as int work_sz = -1; dsytrf("U", (int *)&m, NULL, (int *)&m, NULL, (LM_REAL *)&tmp, (int *)&work_sz, (int *)&info); I understand this code is supposed to make a direct call to a FORTRAN library, since C and FORTRAN have the same calling conventions (?), and in my stand-alone program it works. However, if I execute the same call using MATLAB's gdb debugging, I see the error MKL ERROR: Parameter 7 was incorrect on entry to DSYTRF. This tells me that the "dsytrf_" symbol is actually being loaded from the Intel Math Kernel Library (which comes with MATLAB) instead of the LAPACK my stand-alone program uses (which is in /usr/lib/liblapack.so). So my question is this: how can I choose which LAPACK library my MEX-...

What is the best way to import Excel files, with stock data, into Matlab? I’m using Matlab R2010b (64-bit)
What is the best way to import Excel files, with stock data, into Matlab? I’m using Matlab R2010b (64-bit) I’m trying to import historical prices of stock data. Matlab keeps cutting off the header of each column; it gives me only values. I am thinking that this is a data-type-mixing-issue, or whatever it’s called. I have ‘Dates’ in ColumnA, and ‘MSFT’, ‘PWER’, ‘KO’, and ‘SBUX’, in ColumnB-ColumnE. Basically, if I put the Excel file in my Matlab folder and double-click the file, I see the values in a matrix (no dates and no headers), I hit ‘Next’. Then, I see only one option; one radio button is enabled – ‘Create variable matching preview’. The other two options, ‘Create vectors from each column using column names’ and ‘Create vectors from each row using row names’ – both are greyed out. I’ve seen videos, on YouTube and on the Matlab site, where people import excel data and these options are NOT greyed out. No matter what I do, there options are ALWAYS greyed out. The problem is, when I click ‘Finish’ in my ‘Workspace’ I have a variable named ‘data’ all values in a 575x4 matrix, but I have NO DATES and I have NO HEADERS on the columns. All of this seems to go into another variable, called ‘textdata’; all dates and headers ate in textdata. This is VERY inconvenient. I’m trying to analyze some stock data and I have no headers, so I have no idea which stock is which (I can figure it out, but I think Matlab should do this for me). Also, I have no dates corresponding to ...

Web resources about - please, help me find out matlab file - comp.soft-sys.matlab

First iPhone SE and 9.7" iPad Pro Orders Begin Arriving to Customers
It's just after 9:30a.m. in New Zealand, which means the first customers who ordered an iPhone SE or a 9.7-inch iPad Pro on March 24 are starting ...

North Carolina Governor Zinged Georgia About College Basketball For "Religious Liberty"
North Carolina passed a “religious liberty” law , precluding local communities statewide from passing anti-discrimination legislation based on ...

Watch: Minneapolis Officer Won't Be Charged in Shooting Death of Jamar Clark
Minneapolis police officers involved in the fatal shooting of 24-year-old Jamar Clark will not be charged in his death, prosecutors announced ...

Ben Affleck Has Definitely Written a Script for a Solo Batman Movie
We all suspected, but the William Morris Endeavor talent agency (in a lengthy interview with The Hollywood Reporter ) has confirmed: Yes, Ben ...

Foxconn Takes Control of Sharp
Foxconn Technology Group, the world’s largest contract maker of consumer electronics, announced on on Wednesday that they have officially acquired ...

Star Wars Rebels: The Grand Inquisitor’s Backstory Was Seen in ‘The Clone Wars’
Earlier today we told you how a character created for the Star Wars animated series may have already appeared in one of the original trilogy ...

Amazon bans cheap USB-C cables in wake of Google engineer’s crusade
Amazon has agreed to formally disallow the sale of cables that don't conform to the USB-C specification after one Google engineer found a number ...

Launching a new service, fragrance subscription provider Scentbird feathers its nest with $2.8 million ...
Scentbird, the subscription-based service for perfumes and colognes, has added another $2.8 million in venture funding to its $1 million seed ...

Are Nick Young & Iggy Azalea Headed for a Breakup After Cheating Rumors?
Nick Young is reportedly doing everything he can to save his relationship with Iggy Azalea – TMZ Inside Lamar Odom ‘s night out at the bar – ...

Obama Commutes Sentences Of 61 Prisoners: Pardon Attorney Resigns
President Obama shortened the sentences of 61 drug offenders in today, as part of his push to end harsh sentences for non-violent drug offenders. ...