plot from top to bottom, not left to right

I look for a possibiliy to plot my 2D-Data from top to bottom and not
from left to right how it is done per default.

Thomas Bertow wrote:

> I look for a possibiliy to plot my 2D-Data from top to bottom and
> not
> from left to right how it is done per default.

plot(x,y) could easily be turned to for example:
plot(winds,altitudes)
if you have wind vectors in the matlab variable winds at altitudes
altitudes.

HTH,
Bjorn
0
bjonr (373)
8/20/2005 4:04:04 PM
Bjorn Gustavsson wrote:
> plot(x,y) could easily be turned to ...
> HTH,
> Bjorn

It works :). Thanks Bjorn.
If you know it, it's easy. But if you have no idea, it can be very
difficult :)

Thomas
Thomas Bertow wrote:

> Bjorn Gustavsson wrote:
>> plot(x,y) could easily be turned to ...
>> HTH,
>> Bjorn
>
> It works :). Thanks Bjorn.
> If you know it, it's easy. But if you have no idea, it can be very
> difficult :)

YEP! That's why you can patent paper clips and such!

Often (allmost always?) the clean and easy solutions are both the
best and most difficult to come up with. (and then confused with:
being "simple"...)
0
bjonr (373)