plotting vertical lines

Hi,
Maybe someone can help me.
I have a signal that i divide it by frames (have a matrix of frames) - now I want to plot the entire signal but at the limit of each frame I want to insert a vertical line, that will show the frames limits.

How could I insert those vertical lines in my plot?

Thanx
0
John
1/7/2010 10:04:04 PM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 210438 articles. 11 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

I've used the stem() function.  I think you could also use the line()
function.  Just supply the endpoints of the line.
0
ImageAnalyst
1/7/2010 11:20:59 PM
Hi ImageAnalyst,

I don't understant how I can plot the line between the frames, with the function 'line'.
In my code I have a matrix of 56x441, which each row is a frame. I use the function 'reshape' to add all the frames and to plot the entire signals. But between each frame I want to insert the line that demostrate the limit of frame.

Could you explain yourself or if there's another way also great.

Thanxs