Problem installing Maple toolbox for MATLAB

Hi all

I'm trying to install the Maple toolbox for MATLAB on Windows XP with MATLAB 2010a. The toolbox seemed to install fine (in MATLABROOT/toolbox/maple), but when I open MATLAB and run the following commands I get the following results:

>> syms x
??? Undefined function or method 'sym' for input arguments of type 'char'.

Error in ==> syms at 47
    assignin('caller',varargin{1},sym(varargin{1}));

>> which sym -all
C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2010a\toolbox\maple\@sym\sym.m  % sym constructor, Has no license available

Does anyone know how this can be fixed?

Thanks,
Oliver

In article <hnocdc$4r5$1@fred.mathworks.com>, o.j.woodford.98@cantab.net
says...
> Hi all
>
> I'm trying to install the Maple toolbox for MATLAB on Windows XP with MATLAB 2010a. The toolbox seemed to install fine (in MATLABROOT/toolbox/maple), but when I open MATLAB and run the following commands I get the following results:
>
> >> syms x
> ??? Undefined function or method 'sym' for input arguments of type 'char'.
>
> Error in ==> syms at 47
>     assignin('caller',varargin{1},sym(varargin{1}));
>
> >> which sym -all
> C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2010a\toolbox\maple\@sym\sym.m  % sym constructor, Has no license available
>
> Does anyone know how this can be fixed?
>
> Thanks,
> Oliver

The default engine for symbolic calculations is MuPAD.  I suspect you
need to map yours to Maple, perhaps using symengine?
<http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/symbolic/symengin
e.html>

--
Loren
http://blogs.mathworks.com/loren
Loren Shure wrote:
> The default engine for symbolic calculations is MuPAD.  I suspect you
> need to map yours to Maple, perhaps using symengine?
> <http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/symbolic/symengin
> e.html>

Thanks for answering, Loren. I don't have MATLAB's own symbolic toolbox, so there is no default symbolic engine and no symengine function. The "Maple toolbox for MATLAB" is a product by Maplesoft which aims to be a replacement for that toolbox, incorporating all the important functions. I don't think it needs MATLAB to have a concept of the symbolic engine. I have the Maple toolbox working fine with MATLAB 2009b on my Linux machine.

Is there some strange behaviour when placing non-MATLAB toolboxes in the MATLABROOT/toolbox directory under Windows or MATLAB 2010a?

Oliver
"Oliver Woodford" wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I'm trying to install the Maple toolbox for MATLAB on Windows XP with MATLAB 2010a. The toolbox seemed to install fine (in MATLABROOT/toolbox/maple), but when I open MATLAB and run the following commands I get the following results:
>
> >> syms x
> ??? Undefined function or method 'sym' for input arguments of type 'char'.
>
> Error in ==> syms at 47
>     assignin('caller',varargin{1},sym(varargin{1}));
>
> >> which sym -all
> C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2010a\toolbox\maple\@sym\sym.m  % sym constructor, Has no license available
>
> Does anyone know how this can be fixed?
>
> Thanks,
> Oliver

The problem went away when I updated the toolbox from v12 to v12.01.

Problem with Maple Toolbox for MATLAB.
I installed the Maple Toolbox for MATLAB, I have both Maple 13 & MATLAB r2009b, so when I try to run the command syms I get this: syms x y ??? Error using ==> sym.sym at 164 Attempt to execute SCRIPT maplemex as a function: /Applications/MATLAB_R2009b.app/toolbox/maple/maplemex.m Error in ==> syms at 57 assignin('caller',varargin{i},sym(varargin{i})); I don't know what the hell is happening I have been trying to do everything but nothing have worked. I am on Mac OS X 10.6.2. What is going on with this issue? Thanks in advance. ...

slow optimization using nonlcon with GA within matlab toolbox and mixed integer problem using GA within Matlab
greeting all, i'm using nonlcon(nonlinear inequality constraint) with GA from the toolbox provided by matlab. does anyone notice the extreme slowlness in evaluating nonlinear constraint as compared to other linear constraint? my problem for nonlinear constraint is as follow c(1)=x+y^2-2*ones(N,1) where x and y are Nx1 vector. which means if N increases, the size of constraint increases. and to clarify, the min problem is sometime like min c'z where z=[x;y], which means x and y are some range of variable within z(just a matter of problem formulation) well, is there anyone with other alternative or is it possible or method in including non-linear constraint directly to fitness function? (well, actually nonlcon deals nonlinear constraint by using Augmented Lagrangian Pattern Search from what i see from the help file, or am i wrong?) and one more question, is there anyone that attempt to attempt to apply mixed integer problem into the GA in matlab? For now, i can only switch before pure integer or pure real number problem, but not mixed at the moment. I will be trying to add in some repair operator to fix up the variable that needs to be integer and other remaining in real number. I'm not sure why you are using ga to solve your problem. Did you find fmincon unsatisfactory in any way? Alan Weiss MATLAB mathematical toolbox documentation On 5/10/2011 11:53 PM, terry wrote: > greeting all, > > i'm using nonlcon(nonlinear inequality constraint)...

Maple Matlab toolbox
I have Matlab 2010a(64bit) and Maple 15(think 64bit, not sure). When I setup the matlab toolbox, it installs the 32 bit toolbox with maplemex.mex32 file. When I run the code, matlab searches for maplemex.mex64 bit file. Any idea how I can remedy this? I have Visual C++ 2008 Sp1 compiler setup on matlab. Thanks in advance. ...

vlfeat toolbox problem in matlab
when i try to run computeFeatures function give me this error [keypoints,descriptors] = computeFeatures(imdata) ??? Attempt to execute SCRIPT vl_imsmooth as a function: C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2011a\work\practical-image-classification\vlfeat\toolbox\imop\vl_imsmooth.m Error in ==> vl_phow at 136 ims = vl_imsmooth(im, sigma) ; Error in ==> computeFeatures at 14 [keypoints, descriptors] = vl_phow(im, 'step', 4, 'floatdescriptors', true) ; "amira ali" wrote in message <jbmqhk$2op$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > when i try to run computeFeatures function give me this error > > > [keypoints,descriptors] = computeFeatures(imdata) > ??? Attempt to execute SCRIPT vl_imsmooth as a function: > C:\Program > Files\MATLAB\R2011a\work\practical-image-classification\vlfeat\toolbox\imop\vl_imsmooth.m > > Error in ==> vl_phow at 136 > ims = vl_imsmooth(im, sigma) ; > > Error in ==> computeFeatures at 14 > [keypoints, descriptors] = vl_phow(im, 'step', 4, 'floatdescriptors', true) ; can anyone help me urgently? "amira ali" <amiraali2005@gmail.com> wrote in message news:jbn278$nsb$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com... > "amira ali" wrote in message <jbmqhk$2op$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... >> when i try to run computeFeatures function give me this error >> >> >> [keypoints,descriptors] = computeFeatures(imdata...

Problem with MATLAB symbolic toolbox
Hi I discovered this issue with the symbolic toolbox clc clear all syms c1 c2 c3 a = 2*(1064*c2 + 4461*c3 - 1031)*(c1^2 + c2^2 + c3^2 + 1) b = 3*(1064*c2 + 4461*c3 - 1031)*(c1^2 + c2^2 + c3^2 + 1) gcd (a,b). for such a simple problem, the answer is ------------------------- c1^2 + c2^2 + c3^2 + 1 is there a workaround? On 7/25/2011 11:30 AM, Mayowa wrote: > Hi > > I discovered this issue with the symbolic toolbox > > clc > clear all > syms c1 c2 c3 > a = 2*(1064*c2 + 4461*c3 - 1031)*(c1^2 + c2^2 + c3^2 + 1) > b = 3*(1064*c2 + 4461*c3 - 1031)*(c1^2 + c2^2 + c3^2 + 1) > gcd (a,b). > > for such a simple problem, the answer is > ------------------------- > c1^2 + c2^2 + c3^2 + 1 > > is there a workaround? What exactly is the issue you discovered? --Nasser Nasser, I assumed the issue is obvious, gcd(a,b) is giving c1^2 + c2^2 + c3^2 + 1 instead of (1064*c2 + 4461*c3 - 1031)*(c1^2 + c2^2 + c3^2 + 1) "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma@12000.org> wrote in message <j0kcun$7i4$1@speranza.aioe.org>... > On 7/25/2011 11:30 AM, Mayowa wrote: > > Hi > > > > I discovered this issue with the symbolic toolbox > > > > clc > > clear all > > syms c1 c2 c3 > > a = 2*(1064*c2 + 4461*c3 - 1031)*(c1^2 + c2^2 + c3^2 + 1) > > b = 3*(1064*c2 + 4461*c3 - 1031)*(c1^2 + c2^2 + c3^2 + 1) > > gcd (a,b). > > > > for such a simple problem, the an...

problem with installing matlab R2009a
Hi all, I want to installel the matlab version R2009a . ButIt did not delete the file TABCTL32.ocx . How can I delete this file ? Thanks in advance David ...

problem installing MATH::MATLAB module
Has anyone tried installing the MATH::MATLAB module on a Windows XP, Netserver (apache+perl+php+mysql) system? I am having trouble starting the web server when I add the lines in the config file, as instructed by its install directions. You can find this module in the CPAN web site. (http://search.cpan.org/~zman/Math-Matlab-0.07/lib/Math/Matlab.pm) If anyone can try this out and let me know, it will be super! BP "Binod Pant" <Bpant@mathworks.com> wrote in message news:ecuvrt$2m0$1@fred.mathworks.com... > Has anyone tried installing the MATH::MATLAB module on a Windows XP, > Netserver (apache+perl+php+mysql) system? > Do you have mod_perl ? You haven't mentioned it above, and I think you *will* need it if you want to make use of the capabilities discussed in the INSTALL file. Cheers, Rob Yes, mod_perl is installed. The problem seems to be thatI am trying this in Windows. I just saw somewhere on the website that that has failed for Windows. So, I guess I would have to try it on Unix. Unless, of course, someone has made it work for Windows. "Sisyphus" <sisyphus1@nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message news:44f3755d$0$22358$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au... > > "Binod Pant" <Bpant@mathworks.com> wrote in message > news:ecuvrt$2m0$1@fred.mathworks.com... >> Has anyone tried installing the MATH::MATLAB module on a Windows XP, >> Netserver (apache+perl+php+mysql) system? >> > ...

INface toolbox problem using Matlab
This problem is on the INface toolbox method. This is rather simple but I still cannot get it. I followed the instructions and stuff but I still have errors which I cannot remove. After running check_install, all the functions are supposed to be working properly. However, I still have 2 errors (listed below), which hindered my progress. Function "adaptive_nl_means_normalization" is NOT working properly. Function "nl_means_normalization" is NOT working properly. "Darras " <ronaldinho_darras9@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:jipjv7$s0q$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com... > This problem is on the INface toolbox method. This is rather simple but I > still cannot get it. I followed the instructions and stuff but I still > have errors which I cannot remove. > > After running check_install, all the functions are supposed to be working > properly. However, I still have 2 errors (listed below), which hindered my > progress. > > Function "adaptive_nl_means_normalization" is NOT working properly. > Function "nl_means_normalization" is NOT working properly. You're going to need to either contact the author of the toolbox for assistance: http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/26523 or provide a LOT more information about what exactly "is NOT working properly" means before anyone on the group would have enough knowledge to understand what's gone wrong and h...

some problems of codes of MATLAB 7.0 working on MATLAB 6.5
I have used MATLAB for few hours.So I don't know the differences between version 6.5 and 7.0.I want to use some codes of MATLAB 7.0, but they doesn't work in MATLAB 6.5.How to change these codes so that they can work in matlab 6.5.Waiting for your help. Thank you . The codes are like this .I think changing the function findPI may work ,but I don'y know how % PIfun.m % Evaluate a function used to find the PI-line, using Kyle Champley's % method. % % Adam Wunderlich % last update: 5/18/06 function y = PIfun(r,R,h,gamma,x3,sb) temp = R - r*cos(gamma-sb); y = h*((pi - 2*atan(r*sin(gamma-sb)/temp))*(1 + (r^2 - R^2)/ (2*R*temp)) ... + sb) - x3; % find_PI_Line.m % % Find the the parametric interval corresponding to the unique PI-line % passing through the point x for a given helical pitch. % This code implements the method of Kyle Champley. % inputs: P = pitch (cm/turn), R = helix radius, delta_s = s stepsize, x % output: PI = [sb st] % % Adam Wunderlich % last update: 5/18/06 function [PI] = findPI(P,R,delta_s,x) h = P/(2*pi); r = sqrt(x(1)^2+x(2)^2); gamma = atan2(x(2),x(1)); options = optimset('TolX',h*delta_s/100,'FunValCheck','on'); [sb,fval,exitflag] = fzero(@(sb) PIfun(r,R,h,gamma,x(3),sb),... [(x(3)-h*pi)/h,x(3)/h],options); if exitflag ~=1, disp('Error: PI invalid'); end % note that beta=sb in Kyle's formula alphaX = atan(r*sin(gamma-sb)/(R - r*cos(gamma-sb))); st = sb + pi -...

Recent soft computing papers and MATLAB Toolboxes
Dear Colleagues, I would like to call your kind attention to the updated website of the Soft Computing Research Group at the University of Veszprem (Hungary) http://www.fmt.vein.hu/softcomp/ You can download MATLAB Toolboxes: - Fuzzy Clustering MATLAB Toolbox - Genetic Programming MATLAB Toolbox - Interactive Evolutionary Strategy (EASy) MATLAB Toolbox - Constrained Fuzzy Model Identification for the FMID Toolbox independent MATLAB programs related to: - Data mining * Fuzzy clustering based time-series segmentation * Supervised Fuzzy Clustering for the Identification of Fuzzy Classifiers * Fuzzy Modeling with Multidimensional Membership Functions: Grey-Box Identification and Control Design * Compact TS-Fuzzy Models through Clustering and OLS plus FIS Model Reduction * Inconsistency Analysis of Labeled Data * Star plots - MATLAB files for Graphical Representation of trace elements of clinkers - Process control and monitoring * Feedback Linearizing Control Using Hybrid Neural Networks Identified by Sensitivity Approach * Incorporating Prior Knowledge in Cubic Spline Approximation - Application to the Identification of Reaction Kinetic Models * Identification and Control of Nonlinear Systems Using Fuzzy Hammerstein Models - A Simple Fuzzy Classifier based on manuscripts in PDF about - fuzzy model based process control and monitoring - fuzzy clustering and classification - incorporation of a priori knowledge in the identif...

[...]

problem installing matlab on a 64-bit linux
I've been trying to install Matlab r2008b but with no sucess. here are the commands i ran. sudo mkdir /usr/local/matlabR2008b cd /usr/local/matlabR2008b/ copied my files to tmp folder and run sudo sh /tmp/MATHWORKS_R2008B/install here is what i get at the terminal ------------------------------------------------------------------- An error status was returned by the program 'xsetup', the X Window System version of 'install'. The following messages were written to standard error: /tmp/MATHWORKS_R2008B/update/install/main.sh: 178: /tmp/MATHWORKS_R2008B/update/bin/glnxa64/xsetup: Permission denied Attempt to fix the problem and try again. If X is not available or 'xsetup' cannot be made to work then try the terminal version of 'install' using the command: install* -t or INSTALL* -t ------------------------------------------------------------------- when i run install* -t here is what i get awk: cmd. line:2: BEGIN { found = 0; extra = 9; min = 24; default = 24 } awk: cmd. line:2: ^ syntax error awk: cmd. line:6: if (nrows < min) nrows = default awk: cmd. line:6: ^ syntax error awk: cmd. line:12: END { if (found == 0) print (default - extra) } awk: cmd. line:12: ^ syntax error awk: cmd. line:12: END { if (found == 0) print (default - extra) } awk: cmd. line:12: ...

Problem while trying to install matlab 2009a in windows XP
Hello, &#921;am running windows xp in 512MB RAM and I am trying to install matlab 2009a on my laptop. When I start the installer. The splash windows appears however afterwards no output on the screen appears. Meanwhile the process setup.exe in my task manager takes up completely one processor core. ps. i use win32 Please help me! George. "andrea" wrote in message <imi4bk$a5n$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hello, > > &#921;am running windows xp in 512MB RAM and I am trying to install matlab 2009a on my laptop. > When I start the installer. The splash windows appears however afterwards no output on the screen appears. Meanwhile the process setup.exe in my task manager takes up completely one processor core. > > ps. i use win32 > > Please help me! > George. NO PROBLEM I FIX IT. "andrea" wrote in message <imi4bk$a5n$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hello, > > &#921;am running windows xp in 512MB RAM and I am trying to install matlab 2009a on my laptop. > When I start the installer. The splash windows appears however afterwards no output on the screen appears. Meanwhile the process setup.exe in my task manager takes up completely one processor core. > > ps. i use win32 > > Please help me! > George. NO PROBLEM I FIX IT. ...

Problem installing Matlab 2007b under Windows 7 64 bits
Dear all, I have issues installing Matlab 2007b under a Windows7 64 bits OS. I use the administrator account of the computer (and right click+ install as the administrator to launch the installation), but at the very begining of the setup (before it even installs anything on the computer), when it just copies some files on the harddrive, I have a message stating that I cannot modify some files without the acknowledgement of "all users"... The files list is: cursors Africa America Antartica Asia Atlantic Australia Etc Europe Indian Pacific SystemV Problem is: it is not written anywhere where those files are located, so I cannot set the security to "enable writing, deleting, etc." or change the ownership of the folder these files are in... Did anyone encounter this problem or have a mean to resolve this issue? I didn't find anything on the forum regarding this particular issue... Thanks a lot! Oh and on a side note, this computer is mine, I installed windows 7 myself 2 days ago (recommended settings all the time,and I didn't change anything since then), and there is and has always been only one account (an administrator one): mine. ...

Spawning matlab from within matlab
Hello all, I would like to spawn multiple matlab processes from an '.m' script. Meaning, run an m-file from a 'parent' Matlab that launches, say, 8 more 'children' matlab processes. I'd like to do it in such a way that the same m-file in the 'parent' is able to close down, or kill, all the 'children' processes. Any suggestions? Joe ...

problem in matlab
Hello everybody . I have MAT LAB 2009 version software but it doesn't work properly in my system because in my system the RAM is 512 MB . when i started MAT LAB it takes lot of time in processing . Please any one provide me Mat lab software which is compatible to my system. On 1/4/2012 11:41 PM, siddhartha chandel wrote: > Hello everybody . I have MAT LAB 2009 version software but it doesn't work properly in my system >because in my system the RAM is 512 MB . when i started MAT LAB it >takes lot of time in processing . Please any one provide me Mat lab software which is compatible to my system. hi; First it is called Matlab (one word). As for the problem you are having, I do not think Mathworks makes a light version of Matlab, so only think I can suggest is to see if you can buy a little bit more RAM for your PC to make it run faster. "siddhartha chandel" <raman007.ec@gmail.com> wrote in message news:je3d5k$91m$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com... > Hello everybody . I have MAT LAB 2009 version software but it doesn't work > properly in my system because in my system the RAM is 512 MB . when i > started MAT LAB it takes lot of time in processing . Please any one > provide me Mat lab software which is compatible to my system. For releases R2009a and R2009b, the bare minimum requirement given in the system requirements for running MATLAB on a 32-bit system is 512 MB of memory, while 1024 MB is recommended. [If you'...

Problems with installation with Matlab 6.5 R13 in Windows XP
Hello ALL, I'm new with Matlab and I've being problems with the Matlab's instalation on Windows XP Professional. When I try to execute te setup.exe a pop-up appear on my screen with this message: "There is not enough space on the C: drive to complete the installation. The installer needs about 7 MB of space for temporary files. You need to free some space on this drive, or change your TMP environment variable to point to a drive that has more space." My PC is a AMD Athlon XP 1900+ with 256 MB RAM and has HD with capacity to 40GB of storage. It has free 19 GB to use yet. I can't understand because the installation of this software does not happen. I need help URGENTLY to solution this question. My graduation depends this Really Thanks Best Regards, Rog�rio Carrasqueira Hi Rogerio, Check your TMP environment variable and make sure that it exists and that it points to a directory that exists and has enough space (~7Mb) to copy temporary files to. If this does not help, I would contact support (support@mathworks.com). Good luck! Sean "Rog�rio Carrasqueira" <rgcarrasqueira@superig.com.br> wrote in message news:eeed806.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... > Hello ALL, > > I'm new with Matlab and I've being problems with the Matlab's > instalation on Windows XP Professional. When I try to execute te > setup.exe a pop-up appear on my screen with this message: "There is > not enough space on the C: drive to comp...

Matlab problem!!
Dear All I hope that you are doing well and everything is OK. I have a question, please: I have a decimal number stored in a matrix. For example, Matrix subscripts: 1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9 10 Values: 8 9 8 7 7 9 9 2 7 So, the number is: 898779927 My matrix consists of 3000 cells and each cell contains a number from 0-9. I need to get the number of bits for this string in binary. However, I cannot convert it to binary as the program will give me out of range. Thanks and your response will be much appreciated. Sincerely, Kal kal wrote: > Dear All > I hope that you are doing well and everything is OK. > I have a question, please: > I have a decimal number stored in a matrix. For example, > Matrix subscripts: 1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9 > 10 > Values: 8 9 8 7 7 9 9 2 > 7 > So, the number is: 898779927 > My matrix consists of 3000 cells and each cell contains a number from > 0-9. I need to get the number of bits for this string in binary. > However, I cannot convert it to binary as the program will give me out > of range. > Thanks and your response will be much appreciated. I don't ordinarily do other's homework, but in the spirit of the season, I'll meet you more than half way. If you get "Out of range", then you're converting the wrong item. The correct answer is 30. D...

Matlab engine with matlab R2010b

Problem installing Matlab 2007b under Windows 7 64 bits #2
[...]

Problem creating an analoginput object for Agilent U2531A using Matlab daq toolbox
Dear all I can create digital I/O device object for my Agilent U2531A device. However, I am having the following error when creating a device object: ----------Creating analoginput('agilentu2500',0) object for adaptor agilentu2500 Error creating analoginput('agilentu2500',0) object for adaptoragilentu2500 Upto Current Agilent Hardware Error(s) Occured:Missing parameter.. ----------Creating analogoutput('agilentu2500',0) object for adaptor agilentu2500 -- Error creating analogoutput('agilentu2500',0) object for adaptoragilentu2500 Upto Current Agilent Hardware Error(s) Occured:Missing parameter.. Thanks a lot for your help. Best regards, Joao P.S. See below the "daqsupport" test results!!! %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% ----------General Information ---------- Current Time & Date: 05-Aug-2010 14:08:37 Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600] Hardware Configuration: x86 Family 6 Model 14 Stepping 5, GenuineIntel The measured CPU speed is 2778 MHz RAM is 3031 MB Swap space is 4915 MB PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE = x86 PROCESSOR_ARCHITEW6432 = undefined MATLAB version: 7.7.0.471 (R2008b) Data Acquisition Toolbox version: Name: 'Data Acquisition Toolbox' Version: '2.13' Release: '(R2008b)' Date: '04-Aug-2008' MATLAB License Number: 161051 ----------Memory Information: ---------- MemoryLoad: 37 TotalPhys: 3.1782e+009 ...

embedded matlab function MATLAB R2009a
I downloaded the MS visual C++ 2008 Express Edition and the SDK as detailed in http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/en/data/1-6IJJ3L/?solution=1-6IJJ3L My embedded function didnt work at the beginning because I did "mex -setup" before I installed my SDK. But after I installed the SDK, I ran "mex -setup" in Matlab once again and choose the MS visual C++2008 as my compiler. Then, my embedded matlab function worked. Thanks to the contribution from above! ...

Error installer class during installation Matlab 7. Help me!! #2
I try to install Matlab 7 but, after splash screen, (before install menu) i have a following error: INSTALLER ERROR Error finding installer class. An exception occurred while looking for class How can i solve this problem?(the installation ends!!) Help me, please!! "will" <stives@libero.it> wrote in message news:ef16a6b.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... >I try to install Matlab 7 but, after splash screen, (before install > menu) i have a following error: > > INSTALLER ERROR > Error finding installer class. An exception occurred while looking > for class > > How can i solve this problem?(the installation ends!!) > Help me, please!! Since this is an example of product support request your first try should be http://www.mathworks.com/support/ See what the search engine returns for "installer error". Thanks,Markus. I find this solution but i don't understood how i can solve this problem: Subject: Why do I receive "Error finding installer class" when I try to install MATLAB 7.0.1 (R14SP2) or 7.0.4 (R14SP2) on my Windows machine? Problem Description: When starting the installer for MATLAB on my Windows machine it first copies its Java Virtual Machine to my system. After that the installer launches and I see the splash screen. Then I get the following error message: Error finding installer class. An exception occurred while looking for class. Solution: This bug has been fixed in Release 14 Service Pack 3 (R14SP3)....

MATLAB function problem
Hi guys I have a problem with MATLAB function. I have made a simulink file which includes two MATLAB function, but I can not save it. some error appears when I want to save it: Error using==> sf failed to save this model. and in simulation diagnostic window, these errors appear: Assertion Error SaveMachines Error Do you know how I can fix these errors? Thanks, Ayoub ...

Web resources about - Problem installing Maple toolbox for MATLAB - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Rooting and installing Android 1.5 JesusFreke - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
More information at: android.noisepages.com/2009/05/rooting-pics/

Installing ClearCal Anti-Glare Film for Glossy Displays - YouTube
Demonstration of how to install a RadTech ClearCal Anti-Glare Film on a MacBook Pro. ClearCal eliminates glare on glossy displays like Apple's ...

Iran installing new nuclear equipment

Electricity industry must open its eyes to benefits of homes installing solar panels
Solar panels are revolutionising the Australian electricity market. The pace of change is faster than official projections, and the effects on ...

Gillard defends installing Slipper