Problem running Matlab-built COM Object within VS .NET

I recently upgraded to Matlab R14 and now when I build a COM object
and then try to use it in my MS VS .NET application, I get the
following error message when I try to run the application: "This
application failed to start because the mclmcrrt70.dll was not found"
 The .dll exists in the MATLAB/bin/win32 directory and that directory
is in my PATH variable, so I'm not sure why it can't find it. Thanks
for any insights.

Dean

I had the same problem. The cause was that the PATH variable was
faulty - it was reffering to MATLAB/bin/win32 whereas matlab is
installed in MATLAB7/bin/win32. Maybe you have overlooked the small
difference - I did at first.

copying the .dll into your applications directory was (of course)
solving the problem either.