problem with connecting matlab simulink to code composer 3.1 for dsp 6416

hi
when i try to program a dsp 6416 with matlab simulink i have such problem that indicate your version of code composer is old and you need code composer 3.3 and im using code composer 3.1!
i think this problem is irrelevant with version of code composer.
can you help me?
thanks .

connecting matlab simulink with ccs 3.3
Hi all, I need to implement the developed matlab simulink model on to the TMS320F28335 target processor. As a part of it i need to connect the matlab embedded ide link with the ccs IDE 3.3. The targets connected are shown in matlab command window upon typing ccsboardinfo. But by doing so i have come across an error as; ?? error map is empty error in ==>ccsboardinfo at 64 ccssetup.connect() %connect to ccs setup. What I am supposed to do to overcome the error.. -Deepika.T "deepika " <deepika410@gmail.com> wrote in message <ii8eaj$2ir$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hi all, > > > > I need to implement the developed matlab simulink model on to the TMS320F28335 target processor. As a part of it i need to connect the matlab embedded ide link with the ccs IDE 3.3. The targets connected are shown in matlab command window upon typing ccsboardinfo. But by doing so i have come across an error as; > > > > ?? error map is empty > > error in ==>ccsboardinfo at 64 > > ccssetup.connect() %connect to ccs setup. > > > > What I am supposed to do to overcome the error.. > > -Deepika.T I order to establish a connection between Matlab and Code Composer Studio Matlab must be run with administrator user rights (that my experience under Win XP). "Frank W." <yohansan_nospam@web.de> wrote in message <ii8hur$l65$1@fred.mathworks.c...

Problem in creating the simulation dll using SIT 2.0.3,matlab 7.1,labview 7.1
I am currently using SIT 2.0.3 ,using this toolkit i am trying to create the simulation DLL for labview.but i am getting the following error in matlab command window Error: File: C:\SimulationInterfaceToolkit\ModelInterface\basic.tlc Line: 117 Column: 7Undefined identifier ReleaseVersionError: File: C:\SimulationInterfaceToolkit\ModelInterface\basic.tlc Line: 117 Column: 25The == and != operators can only be used to compare values of the same typeError: File: C:\SimulationInterfaceToolkit\ModelInterface\basic.tlc Line: 260 Column: 26Undefined identifier ReleaseVersionError: File: C:\SimulationInterfaceToolkit\ModelInterface\basic.tlc Line: 260 Column: 44The == and != operators can only be used to compare values of the same type &nbsp; Is this a version problem? I am using Simulation interface toolkit 2.0.3 Matlab 7.1.0.246(R14) Service pack Real time workshop V.6.3 Labview 7.1 Microsoft visual C++ 6.0 &nbsp; Can anybody help me to solve this issue. &nbsp; Hi, Unfortunately, it looks like the versions you are using are indeed not compatible. Here is an excerpt from the <a href="http://ftp.ni.com/support/softlib/labview/labview_toolkits/simulation_interface/2.0.3/sit_2_0_3_readme.html" target="_blank">Read Me file</a> for Simulation Interface Toolkit 2.0.3: To use the Simulation Interface Toolkit 2.0.3, you must be a properly licensed user of and have the following software installed on the host computer. - The MathWorks MATLAB ver...

some problems of codes of MATLAB 7.0 working on MATLAB 6.5
I have used MATLAB for few hours.So I don't know the differences between version 6.5 and 7.0.I want to use some codes of MATLAB 7.0, but they doesn't work in MATLAB 6.5.How to change these codes so that they can work in matlab 6.5.Waiting for your help. Thank you . The codes are like this .I think changing the function findPI may work ,but I don'y know how % PIfun.m % Evaluate a function used to find the PI-line, using Kyle Champley's % method. % % Adam Wunderlich % last update: 5/18/06 function y = PIfun(r,R,h,gamma,x3,sb) temp = R - r*cos(gamma-sb); y = h*((pi - 2*atan(r*sin(gamma-sb)/temp))*(1 + (r^2 - R^2)/ (2*R*temp)) ... + sb) - x3; % find_PI_Line.m % % Find the the parametric interval corresponding to the unique PI-line % passing through the point x for a given helical pitch. % This code implements the method of Kyle Champley. % inputs: P = pitch (cm/turn), R = helix radius, delta_s = s stepsize, x % output: PI = [sb st] % % Adam Wunderlich % last update: 5/18/06 function [PI] = findPI(P,R,delta_s,x) h = P/(2*pi); r = sqrt(x(1)^2+x(2)^2); gamma = atan2(x(2),x(1)); options = optimset('TolX',h*delta_s/100,'FunValCheck','on'); [sb,fval,exitflag] = fzero(@(sb) PIfun(r,R,h,gamma,x(3),sb),... [(x(3)-h*pi)/h,x(3)/h],options); if exitflag ~=1, disp('Error: PI invalid'); end % note that beta=sb in Kyle's formula alphaX = atan(r*sin(gamma-sb)/(R - r*cos(gamma-sb))); st = sb + pi -...

Silly problem with Code Composer 3.1
OK, I have an extremely silly (almost embarrasing) problem with Code Composer 3.1. I'm going through some of the dsp/bios tutorials, and the first one has me opening the hello1 (hellobios) project and profiling it. Well, it tells me to check the appropriate box and then open the ranges tab, highlight the puts function and drag it over to the Ranges listing in the tab. Unfortunately, it does not let me drag it over there, nor does it allow me to select define a range in the profiler window and just define it via the line number in the hello.c file. Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong. It's starting to be annoying stuck at what is essentially an IDE issue rather than a real technical one. Thanks. salaughter@gmail.com wrote: > OK, I have an extremely silly (almost embarrasing) problem with Code > Composer 3.1. I'm going through some of the dsp/bios tutorials, and > the first one has me opening the hello1 (hellobios) project and > profiling it. Well, it tells me to check the appropriate box and then > open the ranges tab, highlight the puts function and drag it over to > the Ranges listing in the tab. Unfortunately, it does not let me drag > it over there, nor does it allow me to select define a range in the > profiler window and just define it via the line number in the hello.c > file. Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong. Not sure from this distance. Sorry. > It's starting > to be annoyi...

Problem connecting a PCI-1756 DIO card and Matlab/Simulink
I have problem with my PCI-1756 DIO card. I installed on PC the advantech driver software. This card works great in Advantech Device Manager and Matlab (Data Acquisition Toolbox). But, I can’t work in Real-Time Windows Target Toolbox. For example, I used “digital output” block from this toolbox, but SIMULINK can not connect to this card. I press “Build model” after that “Connect to Target” and “Start Real-Time Code”, but on card don't loading. I use Matlab 2011a (32 bit). I need your help in this matter. Thank you. Sergey Suyakov s.suyakov@gmail.com ...

'Matlab Code' to 'Embedded Matlab fun code'
Dear friends, I have a Matlab code to process a pure analog signal 'u'. Now I want to implement it in Simulink and I want to use it in 'Embedded Matlab fun block' so i need to transform 'Matlab code' to 'Embedded Matlab fun code' to perform the task. The Matlab code is as follows: %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% u_abs = abs(u); major_th = 1.5e-1; minor_th = 1.8e-2; major_peak_value = []; minor_peak_value = []; pos = 1; pos_max = 1; while ~isempty(pos) [m pos_max(end+1)] = max( u_abs( pos : pos + 10) ); pos_max(end) = pos_max(end) + pos - 1; if m > major_th major_peak_value(end+1) = m; else minor_peak_value(end+1) = m; end % exit the peak pos = find(u_abs(pos:end) < minor_th, 1 , 'first') + pos-1; % Find the beginning of the next peak pos = find(u_abs(pos:end) > minor_th, 1 , 'first') + pos-1; end pos_max(2) = []; plot(u); hold on; plot(pos_max,u(pos_max),'ro'); %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% I think i don't need this plot command as I will see the result in the scope directly. Any suggestion will be very useful. Thanking you! Prashant "Prashant Sandhi" wrote in message <jafvj8$soq$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Dear friends, > > I have a Matlab code to process a pure analog signal 'u'. Now I want to implement it in Simu...

about matlab code #3
can i have matlab code for normalized graph cuts in automatic image segmentation...plzzzz ...

simulink matlab code
hello everyone. I m working on simulink based model for transient stability analysis of a multi-machine system. i have completely constructed the model using basic simulink blocks. But i m not able to include a program in the model to run the matlab model. I tried writing a program in a m-file and then executing the model still its not working. I get the same waveforms for all fault clearing time. Pls can anyone help ...

Conversion from a MATLAB code to a C code used by a DSP processor
Hello, I need to implement image processing in a Digital Signal Processor. I have a code ready in MATLAB, I have tried using MATLAB Coder, but its unable to go past the first line: the imread() function. I have installed the C compiler from MATLAB and that is all. How do I go about the whole of the conversion process? Do I need to install something else? ...

matlab code for video coding format h.263 #3
HI , I M DOING MY M.TECH PROJECT ON H.263 .CAN ANYBOBY HELP ME WITH SOURCE CODE FOR IT USING EITHER DCT TRANSFORM OR WAVELET TRANSFORM. PLEASE REPLY IMMEDIATELY IF ANYBODY KNOWS. ITS URGENT. THANKS A LOT! ...

code of matlab 7a not working in matlab 2009
I wrote a code in matlab 7a andand it was working over there then i changed computer which was having matlab realease 2009a and it is not working If i install Matlab 7 release 14, will my code work again thanks "moonman" wrote in message <ipmsl7$23v$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > I wrote a code in matlab 7a andand it was working over there > then i changed computer which was having matlab realease 2009a and it is not working > > If i install Matlab 7 release 14, will my code work again thanks Can you be more specific about the fact that your code is not working in 2009a but worked in 2007a? It would be helpful if you could narrow down what is not working in 2009a and provide error messages. Wayne ok thanks wyne i will send error message after some hours ...

Matlab code to simulink block
Hi, I have a matlab code which I want to convert into a simulink block so that when I double click the generated simulink block it should ask for a 'N' value to enter. Can any one advise how I can implement to below code: %function sig = CreateStressSig(N) N=424; %Order of the filter Xmax = floor((2^16-1)/2); %modified A = zeros(1,5); C1 = Xmax*ones(1,N); nD = 2^(1+floor(log2(5*N)))-5-N-N-(N/2); n0 = -nD/log(0.01); exprange = (1:((5*N)-1))./n0; D = round(Xmax*(2*exp(-exprange)-1)); C2 = -Xmax*ones(1,N/2); E = zeros(1,N); sig = [A C1 D C2 E]; grid on;hold on; plot(sig) Thanks in advance! Hello Prashant, Well, It is possible to convert m file to simulink block. In simulink Library User defined functions is avaliable, we can use Embedded function block, we can write our own script in the embedded editer window and plot the output in figure window also. Please let me know if you have any concern! Best Regards, Saravanan Mani "Prashant Sandhi" wrote in message <jks25e$e7v$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Hi, > > I have a matlab code which I want to convert into a simulink block so that when I double click the generated simulink block it should ask for a 'N' value to enter. Can any one advise how I can implement to below code: > > > %function sig = CreateStressSig(N) > > N=424; %Order of the filter > Xmax = floor((2^16-1)/2); %modified > A = zeros(1,5); > C1 = Xma...

Matlab Code #3 792661
Hi ,i need matlab code for JPEG Compression using Runlength Coding ...

Matlab code help #3
Please, can anyone here help me to create code to generate new random numbers of initial conditions at each time step of a simulation? On Thursday, April 19, 2012 12:32:26 PM UTC+12, pat boatemaa wrote: > Please, can anyone here help me to create code to generate new random numbers of initial conditions at each time step of a simulation? help rand help randn On Apr 18, 8:32=A0pm, "pat boatemaa" <patboate...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Please, can anyone here help =A0me to create code to generate new random = numbers of initial conditions at each time step of a simulation? -------------------------------- Here's an example of a Monte Carlo simulation (basically what you're doing). http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.matlab/browse_frm/thread/80834= b3a20d72932/b6011100832e8092?hl=3Den&lnk=3Dgst&q=3Dmonte+carlo#b6011100832e= 8092 I'm sure you can find several others. ...

Matlab Code-Problem with loop.
So, I'm trying to run a random code that should randomize the results with a variable number of particles. As it stands, the code will keep running until the time runs out but will not stop when it goes above the allocated number of particles. I tried putting that in the while statement, but it doesn't seem to be working. The code is below: function[]=mult(a0,b0,k,tf) %%This function uses multiple particles in a %%bistable system and a transition rate from state a to state b of k. runs=a0+b0; for i=1:runs t=0; a=a0; b=b0; rand('state', sum(100*clock)); tt=[]; aa=[]; bb=[]; while ((a+b)<=(a0+b0) && t<=tf) tt=[tt t]; aa=[aa a]; bb=[bb b]; r=rand(1); if r>k anew=a+1; bnew=b-1; else anew=a-1; bnew=b+1; end a=anew; b=bnew; t=t+1; end end plot(tt,aa,'k','linewidth',2) set(gca,'Fontname','Helvetica','Fontsize',16); xlim([0,tf]) xlabel('Time','Fontsize',16) ylabel('State','Fontsize',16) set(gca,'Box','off'); title(['Gillespie algorithm with multiple particles and ', num2str(k*100),'% chance of switching'],'Fontsize',14) print -depsc2 mult.eps "Casi " <beatlesschic@gmail.com> wrote in message <isbkc3$i9r$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > ...

compile problem with kde 3.1 and 3.1.2
Hi to all, since few week, i try to change my kde 2 to move up to kde 3. But i still have problem to compile in kdegraphics, the module kscandevice at line 1383 i have a sintax error before "::". I running RedHat 7.2 but i try to install Kde by the source and compile it. I have also try the Kconstruct but he fail also somewhere else. I have install arts, admin, base, lib, artworks but graphics fail at the make process. I have made a make distclean and at this moment i try a make with debug and redirect it in a file, by now this file have 3Meg !! Does someone have any idea to help me ? i want to learn how to do it by myself. thank. Maximust wrote: > Alain Demers wrote: > >> Hi to all, since few week, i try to change my kde 2 to move up to kde 3. >> But i still have problem to compile in kdegraphics, the module >> kscandevice at line 1383 i have a sintax error before "::". I running >> RedHat 7.2 but i try to install Kde by the source and compile it. I have >> also try the Kconstruct but he fail also somewhere else. >> I have install arts, admin, base, lib, artworks but graphics fail at the >> make process. >> >> I have made a make distclean and at this moment i try a make with debug >> and redirect it in a file, by now this file have 3Meg !! >> >> Does someone have any idea to help me ? i want to learn how to do it by >> myself. >> thank. > When you do your c...

How to implement MATLAB code on DSP kit
Dear fellows, i have designed a path planning for UAV by using bezier curve on MATLAB R2008a the designing is good but i want to implement it on DSP kit, i have no idea about the DSP kit and its usage. So kindly anyone can help me please or reply me on the address given below. yasir_iqbal688@yahoo.com ...

Problem in coding GUI program in Matlab
I try to run GUI program in Matlab but it can connect each other I have main page window GUI, when I click the start button it will appear the run window GUI. Then when I try to run, it occur error I don't understand what is the error is about ??? Attempt to reference field of non-structure array. Error in ==> kejebaru>pushbutton1_Callback at 104 n=str2num(get(handles.input,'string')); Error in ==> gui_mainfcn at 96 feval(varargin{:}); Error in ==> kejebaru at 42 gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:}); Error in ==> @(hObject,eventdata)kejebaru('pushbutton1_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject)) ??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback May anyone help me please. Tq ...

Simulink/Matlab to Arduino interfacing Problem
Hello World I have problems setting up the Arduino Target in Simulink. My setup: Windows 7 x64; Matlab R2010b with all required Toolboxes; Arduino-0018; Arduino Duemilanove with Atmega 328p. With the Arduino Environment everything works fine! And I already used the "mex sfunar_digitalOutput.c" to convert to x64. My Problem: The only demo that works is the "demo_arduino_pil" example. This example runs without problems. Alle the Other Examples finish without error message but there is no downloading to the Arduino Board, no flashing lights, nothing, no communication. Has anybody a hint for me where i could start with trouble shooting? Can anybody help, please!!!! Thanks a lot for your effort! Cheers Pascal "Pascal" wrote in message <iv4ilm$85a$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Hello World > > I have problems setting up the Arduino Target in Simulink. > > My setup: > Windows 7 x64; Matlab R2010b with all required Toolboxes; Arduino-0018; Arduino Duemilanove with Atmega 328p. > With the Arduino Environment everything works fine! > And I already used the "mex sfunar_digitalOutput.c" to convert to x64. > > My Problem: > The only demo that works is the "demo_arduino_pil" example. This example runs without problems. > Alle the Other Examples finish without error message but there is no downloading to the Arduino Board, no flashing lights, nothing, no communication. > > Has anyb...

Trellis code in matlab code
Hi All Do you have some matlab code for the STTC which will give me some Idea. Any helping material or URL regarding the same will kindly be sent to me. I shall be very thankful to you for this act. Regards Kelecha ...

matlab code for turbo code
please someone send me matlab code for turbo code...............on my email id wizynt.94@gmail.com ...

Incompatible of MAT file for Matlab 6.5.1 and Matlab 7.0
Hi! I have recently installed Matlab 7.0. I have save my simulation results in .MAT file. However, these MAT files can't be opened using Matlab 6.5.1. I encountered problem as follows: ??? Error using ==> load Unable to read MAT file D:\MATLAB7\work\results.mat File may be corrupt. How can I solve this problem? Thanks. Linda Please see here: <http://tx.technion.ac.il/~perryb/matlab7/mat7.pdf> In short, save again as: The new features and enhancements are described in the "Release notes" of Matlab. A new feature that causes incompatibility with previous versions of Matlab is the new encoding of MAT files. Matlab release 14 writes character and figure data to MAT-files using Unicode encoding by default. Unicode encoded MAT-files are not readable by earlier versions of Matlab. If you intend to load your MAT-files created with Matlab release 14, you must override the Unicode default during the save. You can override the default encoding by using the -v6 switch with save and hgsave: save filename -v6 hgsave filename -v6 Hope it helps Linda wrote: > > > Hi! > > I have recently installed Matlab 7.0. > I have save my simulation results in .MAT file. > However, these MAT files can't be opened using Matlab 6.5.1. > > I encountered problem as follows: > > ??? Error using ==> load > Unable to read MAT file D:\MATLAB7\work\results.mat > > File ma...

Simulink + Code Composer Studio (problems with RTDX)
Hi, I have Matlab R2007b and CCS 3.3 running on my computer. My DSP board i DSK6416. Every time I try to build a Simlink model onto the DSP i get th message: RTDX target application doesn't match emulation protocol. Loaded program was created with an rtdx library which does not match th target device. I get this message every time I try to load a *.out file. Question: What does it mean?? Could it be that I have the wrong DS selected in the setup?? Will be greatfull for any help Mati ...

can Simulink and matlab run at the same time? #3
i simulate 5dof manipulator in simulink,but in simulink, i can't show the trajectory of the end-effector when simulation...i can show it in matlab,but i don't know how to simulink and matlab run at the same time so that the action of manipulator and the trajectory of end effector synchronize... help me please!!! many thanks in advance!!!!! ...

Web resources about - problem with connecting matlab simulink to code composer 3.1 for dsp 6416 - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Connecting rod - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In a reciprocating piston engine , the connecting rod or conrod connects the piston to the crank or crankshaft . Together with the crank, they ...

Israeli Hotel U Coral Beach Club Eilat Has a Unique Way of Connecting Guests to Facebook
U Coral Beach Club Eilat, a hotel in Israel , is taking sharing vacation photos and checking in to the next level thanks to a collaboration between ...

Lead Ads: Connecting People with Businesses in Just Two Taps
Lead ads are now available with a host of additional features that making signing up for business information easy for people and more valuable ...

Papa John’s Connecting with 200,000 Fans on Facebook
More brands are engaging with Facebook’s 150 million users through Facebook advertising solutions and the Facebook Platform, patterns of best ...

Clowdy - Connecting Creatives with Music, Film & Photos on the App Store on iTunes
Get Clowdy - Connecting Creatives with Music, Film & Photos on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Connecting a Relay to Arduino - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Simple circuit to connect a 5V relay to one of the digital output pins of the Arduino. I drew this after a few threads showed up on the Arduino ...

Evidence Connecting Scott Roeder to Operation Rescue Found in Roder's Car - YouTube
Rachel Maddow unveils video evidence from KMBC TV in Kansas City of a note found in Scott Roeder's car at the time of his arrest for the murder ...