Problems with linking simmechanics

I am trying to link simmechanics and my CAD program SolidWorks. I'm running MATLAB R2013a with Simmechanics R2013a and SolidWorks 2012 both of which are 64 bit. When I use the command smlink_linksw I get the error Underfine function of variable 'smlink_linksw'. What could be causing this?
0
Harold

SimMechanics link problem
Hi all, I had download Sim mechanics link (a CAD to Sim Mechanics translator) and tried to install it. When i requested to link Solidwork with Matlab by (smlink_linksw) command, it failed and end up with The module "C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2007a\bin\win32\cl_sldwks2sm.dll" failled to load. Make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it to check for problems with the binary or dependent .DLL files. The specified module could not be found. I have both Solidwork 2008 and MATLAB 2007a installed properly in my computer. Please help me to solve it, thank you all. On ...

matlab link problem
i can't run a model on DM6437 ### Connecting to Code Composer Studio(tm) ... ### Generating code into build directory: C:\Users\Engineer\Documents\MATLAB\testdm_ccslink ### Invoking Target Language Compiler on testdm.rtw tlc -r C:\Users\Engineer\Documents\MATLAB\testdm_ccslink\testdm.rtw C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2009a\toolbox\rtw\targets\ccslink\ccslink\ccslink_grt.tlc -OC:\Users\Engineer\Documents\MATLAB\testdm_ccslink -IC:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2009a\toolbox\rtw\targets\ccslink\ccslink -IC:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2009a\toolbox\rtw\targets\tic6000\tic6000blks -IC:\User...

soft-link (symbolic link) file information on remote linux machine using ftp in Matlab
Hi all I want to read a soft-link file information in a remote linux machine on Matlab 7 environment in local Windows machine. To do this, I connected to the remote linux machine using ftp() command in Matlab and tried to read soft link file using the dir() command. However, the dir() command only read the name of a soft-link file and did not fetch the information about the linked file. --- e.g. Assume the soft link file is as follows: softlink.file -> /temp/data.file Using the dir() command after connecting using ftp() command, the resulting file name was just 'softlink.file'. --...

SimMechanics Link Installation Problem
Hi, I am trying to Install SimMechanics Link' using the details given on the website, but after running the command for install_addon.m file in Command Window, its showing error!!!! Pls suggest some way out. Mine is R2012a version.... Error shown is- Error using install_addon (line 21) Archive smlink.r2012a.win32 does not exist. Installation failed. ...

problem with Maple-Matlab link
Hi.. I'm trying to get the Maple-Matlab link working. It looks like the setup is OK since with(Matlab) works and gives me the name of the functions and it also opens a Matlab command window. However when I execute a getvar (for a Matlab variable x = 2), I get a result as shown below. With setvar, I get an error message. The output is as shown below: > with(Matlab); [chol, closelink, defined, det, dimensions, eig, evalM, fft, getvar, inv, lu, ode45, openlink, qr, setvar, size, square, transpose ] > getvar("x"); Array({}, dataty...

i have a problem with simmechanics link to solidworks
After i've written this in the matlab "install_addon('smlink.r2010a.win64.zip')"(without the quotes) i go this message after each file get i have got it hundreds and this a sample of them "Warning: Permission denied to create file "C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2010a\bin\win64\pmi_api.dll.csf"." and after all this warnings i got the final status written in red "??? Error using ==> install_addon at 57 No files were extracted from archive smlink.r2010a.win64.zip. smlink installation failed." N.B. :I've a matlab 2010a 64 and solidwor...

problems in SimMechanics in Matlab for Linux
I installed Matlab for Linux 7.8 under Ubuntu 8.04, but I find I can run Simulink, but some of the toolbox cannot work well, for example, SimMechanics: I run a sample mdl in the toolbox directory, I find this failure notice: MATLAB:dispatcher:loadLibrary Can't load '/opt/matlab/bin/glnx86/ libmwmech_compiler.so': libGL.so: cannot open shared object file: no such file or directory Warning: mech_airbag.mdl, line 511: This model contains objects of class 'SSC.SimscapeCC' that can not be instantiated. If you save this model, the information associated with these objects will...

MATLAB Newsreader link problem
where can I find the link to it http://www.gingerwebs.com ...

problem with MATLAB R-link
Hi, Is there anybody using MATLAB R-link (http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=5051&objectType=file) -- functions for calling the statistical package R from within MATLAB, written by Robert Henson. I installed MATLAB R-link. I tried some of the examples in the Rdemo.html including openR, evalR('demo("persp")'), getRdata. All work very well. However, only one function putRdata does not work. Everytime I try a = 1:10; putRdata('a',a) I always get an error msg like this --- ??? Error using ==> putrdata Could not put data...

Matlab Mex linking problems
Hello, I've just started using MEX to execute C functions in matlab, but I am facing some linking issues. This is the example I used to see if the linking process is working: #include <mex.h> #include <pmdsdk2.h> char err[128]; void mexFunction(int nlhs, mxArray *plhs[], int nrhs, const mxArray *prhs[]) { pmdGetLastError (0, err, 128); } The pmdGetLastError belongs to pdmsdk2.h And this is the mex command I am using: >> mex -ID:/TransientPMD/CaptureTool/include D:/TransientPMD/CaptureTool/test.cpp D:/TransientPMD/CaptureTool/lib/pmdaccess2.li...

SimMechanics Link Problem with SolidWorks
I have installed SimMechanics Link I ran install_addon successfully I ran smlink_linksw successfully I ticked SimMechanics Link in Solidworks Tools-> Add-Ins, pressed OK but a SimMechanics Link menu fails to be added to the menus in SW Matlab, Simulink, SimMechanics and SimMechanics Link are all 2012b Solidworks is Premium 2012 Any suggestions/ help will be greatly appreciated ...

Xcode and Matlab linking problems
Hello I spent along time tring to call matlab 2008b from xcode 3 using the c++ compiler. Im not an advanced programer but ive tryed to follow the matlab help for external interaces as goog as I can, Ive checked all librarys are where they should be and ive set the environment in the bourne shell but im struggling with setting the environment in the c shell??? My initial erroe using the example demo from mathworks is engine.h not found. Does anyone have a simple ish step by step guide of what I should be doing??? Any help appreciated. cheers ...

problem with Installing SimMechanics Link Software
Hi, I downloaded the "install_addon.m" file and the platform-specific ZIP archive file , but once I try to apply the step : ** install the SimMechanics Link add-on by entering the following MATLAB command: install_addon('<add-on ZIP file name>')** I doesn't work Plz would you tell me what's the problem and how to do it, especially, that i do have Matlab R2008b with the SimMechanics toolbox, and the solidworks 2007, on my PC. I appreciate your Help Thank you Hiba "Hiba " <hibahage@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:gv0iu2$n0l$1@fred.mathworks....

problem to start up simmechanics link in solidworks
hello i installed matlab r2008a initially then i installed simmechanics link and link it to solidworks. after that i want to use matlab r2009a so i uninstalled matlab 08a (without unlink SimMechanics link in SW at the 1st place.) then i installed matlab R2009a and re-addon Simmechanics link. now i face the trouble, there is a problem to start up SimMechanics add-in in Solidworks. tq ...

Web resources about - Problems with linking simmechanics - comp.soft-sys.matlab

MathWorks - Media Releases
CMO Australia addresses the unique marketing, technology and leadership challenges chief marketers face as they look to align their own practices ...

MathWorks Newsroom
Deutschland Kontakt Kaufinfos Account Anlegen Anmelden Accelerating the pace of engineering and science Produkte Lösungen Forschung und Lehre ...

MATLAB Answers - MATLAB Central
Search: MATLAB Central File Exchange Answers Newsgroup Link Exchange Blogs Trendy Cody Contest MathWorks.com Create Account Log In File Exchange ...

MathWorks Deutschland - Support
The MathWorks Technical Support and Customer Service Area.

Produkte & Dienstleistungen - MATLAB und Simulink - MathWorks Deutschland
Learn more about MATLAB, Simulink, and other toolboxes and blocksets for math and analysis, data acquisition and import, signal and image processing, ...

MATLAB Documentation - MathWorks Deutschland
Deutschland United States Canada Australia Österreich Belgium 中国 Denmark Finland France Deutschland India Ireland Italia 日本 한국 Luxembourg Netherlands ...

MATLAB Central
Search: File Exchange Answers Newsgroup Link Exchange Blogs Trendy Cody Contest MathWorks.com Create Account Log In File Exchange Answers Newsgroup ...

MATLAB Documentation - MathWorks Deutschland
Toggle Main Navigation Produkte Lösungen Forschung und Lehre Support Community Veranstaltungen Unternehmen Kontakt Kaufinfos Anmelden Anmelden ...

View Tags - File Exchange - MATLAB Central
File exchange, MATLAB Answers, newsgroup access, Links, and Blogs for the MATLAB & Simulink user community

MathWorks - MATLAB and Simulink for Technical Computing
MathWorks is the world’s leading developer of technical computing software for engineers and scientists in industry, government, and education ...