Problems with The Maple ToolBox for Matlab.

Hi, i have a problem... the Maple toolbox for Matlab
doesn't function on my notebook. (Windows Vista Ultimate
32bit)

I have the Matlab version 7.0.342 r2007b

I have installed all the necessary (maple upgrade to 11.01
and 11.02, the toolbox upgrade etc...).

But the error it is always the same:
>> maple

ans =

     ''

Maple don't start...

What does it mean?

I have tried to unistall and reinstall matlab with and
without the matlab symbolic toolbox but nothing has changed.

I have tried to unistall and reinstall Maple but the result
is the same.

The firewall is disactivated.

I don't know what i have to do.

I have also changed the Path environment variable and

introduced the new variable "MATLAB_SYMBOLIC = maple" .

However on my desktop (win xp sp2) it functions perfectly.
if i write "maple" on the Matlab CommandWindow Maple starts
and i'm able to use commands like "setmaple" etc....

I appreciate some help! !

Thanks in advance

"Renato Rotondi" <kingborn88@gmail.com> wrote in message
<fsth15$9sq$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> Hi, i have a problem... the Maple toolbox for Matlab
> doesn't function on my notebook. (Windows Vista Ultimate
> 32bit)
>

> I have the Matlab version 7.0.342 r2007b
>
> I have installed all the necessary (maple upgrade to
11.01
> and 11.02, the toolbox upgrade etc...).
>
> But the error it is always the same:
> >> maple
>
> ans =
>
>      ''

> Maple don't start...
>
> What does it mean?
>
> I have tried to unistall and reinstall matlab with and
> without the matlab symbolic toolbox but nothing has
changed.

> I have tried to unistall and reinstall Maple but the
result
> is the same.
>
> The firewall is disactivated.
>
> I don't know what i have to do.
>
> I have also changed the Path environment variable and
>
> introduced the new variable "MATLAB_SYMBOLIC = maple" .
>

> However on my desktop (win xp sp2) it functions perfectly.
> if i write "maple" on the Matlab CommandWindow Maple
starts
> and i'm able to use commands like "setmaple" etc....
>

> I appreciate some help! !
>
> Thanks in advance

Up!