Push button to halt a loop

Hello.

Is there a way to code up a GUI that gracefully brings a program out of a loop (i.e to avoid using Ctrl + C)?
Something like:

a = 1;

while a ==1
....run and plot this...
'GUI code which sets a=0 when button is pressed' (thus ending the loop).
end

I'm trying to find a way to run a program indefinitely until a key/button is pressed.
0
theguv81 (25)
5/30/2011 6:17:02 AM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 209966 articles. 11 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

On May 30, 8:17=A0am, "Frank " <thegu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Is there a way to code up a GUI that gracefully brings a program out of a=
 loop (i.e to avoid using Ctrl + C)?
> Something like:
>
> a =3D 1;
>
> while a =3D=3D1
> ...run and plot this...
> 'GUI code which sets a=3D0 when button is pressed' (thus ending the loop)=
..
> end
>
> I'm trying to find a way to run a program indefinitely until a key/button=
 is pressed.

You don't really want to do that, but the way to achieve
this is to start the GUI component where the button appears
before you enter the loop, and then poll the state of the
button in each iteration of the loop.

Rune
0
allnor (8506)
5/30/2011 6:22:58 AM
On 5/29/2011 11:17 PM, Frank wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Is there a way to code up a GUI that gracefully brings a program out of a loop
>(i.e to avoid using Ctrl + C)?
> Something like:
>
> a = 1;
>
> while a ==1
> ...run and plot this...
> 'GUI code which sets a=0 when button is pressed' (thus ending the loop).
> end
>
> I'm trying to find a way to run a program indefinitely until a key/button is pressed.

Yes, ofcourse, I do that all the time.  Very easy, like this:

have a STOP button. In its call back, read your userData struct
from figure (doc userData), which you'd already set up, and
set a flag in it to true, say STOP=true. Then save the userData
back.

The mainline (your loop), will, at the end of each iteration,
read userData and checks if the flag is true of false, if it
is true, it terminates the loop, and sets the flag to false
to be ready for the next time the mainline is called,
and then write userData back to figure. Something like

  moreWork = true;
  while moreWork

     .... busy work here
     .... if done, moreWork=false;

     %check if user hit STOP button
     userData = get(handles.figure1, 'UserData');
     if userData.state == STOP
        userData.state = RUN;  %reset for next time
        set(handles.figure1,'UserData',userData);
        moreWork = false; %to stop the loop
     end
end

Do not need to worry about race conditions between Stop button
callback and mainline, as main line will be interrupted untill
stop button callback is completed (matlab takes care of this).

Initially, in your GUI OpeningFcn (if you are using GUIDE), you'll
set up the userData struct and init this flag to false.

--Nasser

0
Nasser
5/30/2011 6:38:47 AM
I thought maybe I should re-write this again to include  the
whole setup to make things more clear.

In OpeningFcn(), if using GUIDE, do
   set(handles.figure1, 'UserData',[]);
   userData.stop = false;
   set(handles.figure1, 'UserData',userData);

In the STOP button callback, do  (this is the interrupt)
-----------------------------------
    userData = get(handles.figure1, 'UserData');
    userData.stop = true;
    set(handles.figure1,'UserData',userData);

In the mainline, (the RUN button callback) do

     moreWork = true;
     while moreWork

        .... busy work here
        .... if done, moreWork=false;

         %check if user hit STOP button
         userData = get(handles.figure1, 'UserData');
         if userData.stop == true
            userData.stop = false;  %reset for next time
            set(handles.figure1,'UserData',userData);
            moreWork = false; %to stop the loop
         end
     end

--Nasser
0
Nasser
5/30/2011 6:56:56 AM
Thanks Nasser for you're fast response.
0
theguv81 (25)
6/1/2011 1:21:02 AM
"Frank" wrote in message <is445u$qhn$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Thanks Nasser for you're fast response.

Sorry, Nasser:

I tried something like what you suggested. Actually I did it almost the same way before reading your post. With no success. To me this does not work.

The main loop always takes control until the simulation is done. The stop callback is queued and acts only after the main loop terminates. I am not able to find a workaround.

Am I missing anything?
0
msiti (2)
1/17/2012 2:08:09 PM
On 1/17/2012 8:08 AM, Azimut wrote:
> "Frank" wrote in message<is445u$qhn$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
>> Thanks Nasser for you're fast response.
>
> Sorry, Nasser:
>
> I tried something like what you suggested. Actually I did it almost the same way
>before reading your post. With no success. To me this does not work.
>
> The main loop always takes control until the simulation is done. The stop callback
>is queued and acts only after the main loop terminates. I am not able to find a workaround.
>
> Am I missing anything?

humm.. I am sorry, I have no idea what are you refering to. I see
nothing in this message I can respond to.

--Nasser
0
Nasser
1/17/2012 2:30:07 PM
The point is that the structure you suggested:

run_Callback
    userData = get(handles.figure1, 'UserData');
    if (userData.stop == true)
        userData.stop = false; %reset for next time
        set(handles.figure1,'UserData',userData);
        abort_simulation;
    end
simulation_loop;

stop_Callback %pushbutton
userData = get(handles.figure1, 'UserData');
userData.stop = true;
set(handles.figure1,'UserData',userData);

practically does not work, even though it should. Matlab apparently is not able to get the status update from "stop callback", perhaps because too busy with simulating the intensive "simulation_loop" called from "run_Callback".

However I found a trick to give Matlab time to check stop_Callback updates.
The code example above works if a statement like: pause(0.000001) is placed among run_Callback instructions.

(I found this trick in another thread, not my idea; at least in my case it works)
0
msiti (2)
1/17/2012 3:07:09 PM
On 1/17/2012 9:07 AM, Azimut wrote:
> The point is that the structure you suggested:
>
> run_Callback
>      userData = get(handles.figure1, 'UserData');
>      if (userData.stop == true)
>          userData.stop = false; %reset for next time
>          set(handles.figure1,'UserData',userData);
>          abort_simulation;
>      end
> simulation_loop;
>
> stop_Callback %pushbutton
> userData = get(handles.figure1, 'UserData');
> userData.stop = true;
> set(handles.figure1,'UserData',userData);
>
> practically does not work, even though it should. Matlab apparently is
>not able to get the status update from "stop callback", perhaps because
>too busy with simulating the intensive "simulation_loop" called from "run_Callback".
>
> However I found a trick to give Matlab time to check stop_Callback updates.
> The code example above works if a statement like: pause(0.000001) is placed among run_Callback instructions.
>
> (I found this trick in another thread, not my idea; at least in my case it works)

First, I am glad things worked for you.

Second, I have no clue where the above code with 'abort_simulation' came
from, becuase I did not write that. Here is the link:

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/newsreader/view_thread/308463

Third, I gave you a pattern to follow, a general approach. I did not include
all the details and every thing. If you asked for more details, I would have
given you a link to an example code I did, here is one

Here is just one example showing how it works

http://12000.org/my_courses/UC_davis/spring_2011/MAE_121_eng_dynamics/lab/lab_one/index.htm

click on the HTML link there, and click on the source code. And yes, I did
use a pause for tiny amount to get this to run, I never said I did not as I was
just giving you a pattern, not an actual code with all the details. I did
not think I had to include every bit of everything each time I answer something.

But it is not important now. Since it works for you know.

--Nasser
0
Nasser
1/17/2012 3:34:42 PM
Instead of "pause(0.0001)", use "drawnow;". "pause" command is extremely slow because it uses very inaccurate timing mechanism. If you're running a time-critical loop, NEVER use "pause" in your loop. Having said that, drawnow is not a perfect choice either. However, there is no delay. Only the overhead to process "drawnow" exists. So, if you're not running many GUI objects doing this and that, "drawnow" exits fairly well. In a very fast computer you may finish "drawnow" within 0.1ms, which is good for usual task.

Best,

"Azimut" wrote in message <jf42qt$8ni$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> The point is that the structure you suggested:
>
> run_Callback
>     userData = get(handles.figure1, 'UserData');
>     if (userData.stop == true)
>         userData.stop = false; %reset for next time
>         set(handles.figure1,'UserData',userData);
>         abort_simulation;
>     end
> simulation_loop;
>
> stop_Callback %pushbutton
> userData = get(handles.figure1, 'UserData');
> userData.stop = true;
> set(handles.figure1,'UserData',userData);
>
> practically does not work, even though it should. Matlab apparently is not able to get the status update from "stop callback", perhaps because too busy with simulating the intensive "simulation_loop" called from "run_Callback".
>
> However I found a trick to give Matlab time to check stop_Callback updates.
> The code example above works if a statement like: pause(0.000001) is placed among run_Callback instructions.
>
> (I found this trick in another thread, not my idea; at least in my case it works)
0
sskimbox (22)
1/25/2012 10:26:10 PM
"Frank" wrote in message <irvcou$hv$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Hello.
>
> Is there a way to code up a GUI that gracefully brings a program out of a loop (i.e to avoid using Ctrl + C)?
> Something like:
>
> a = 1;
>
> while a ==1
> ...run and plot this...
> 'GUI code which sets a=0 when button is pressed' (thus ending the loop).
> end
>
> I'm trying to find a way to run a program indefinitely until a key/button is pressed.

function rotate_triangle()
axes('units','normalized',...
     'position',[0.1 0.1 0.8 0.8],...
     'color',[0.5 0.5 0.5],...
     'NextPlot','replacechildren',...
     'tag','plot_axes');
hp = plot([1 3 2 1],[2 4 1 2]);
set(hp,'tag','tplot');
xlim([-8 8]);
ylim([-8 8]);
% define rotation button
uicontrol('units','normalized',...
    'position', [0.42 .925 .15 .05],...
    'style','push',...
    'SelectionHighlight','off',...
    'string','rotate',...
    'fontweight','bold',...
    'fontsize', 10,...
    'fontname','arial',...
    'foregroundcolor',[0 0 0],...
    'callback',{@rotate_button},...
    'tag','rotate_button');

function rotate_button(hload,eventdata)
% locate and delete the main figure object
ax = findobj('tag','plot_axes');
hp = findobj('tag','tplot');
hb = findobj('tag','rotate_button');
stop_flag = get(hp,'userdata');
if ~isempty(stop_flag)
    if stop_flag == 0
        set(hp,'userdata',1)
        set(hb,'string','rotate');
    elseif stop_flag == 1
        set(hp,'userdata',0);
        set(hb,'string','stop');
    end
else
    set(hp,'userdata',0)
    set(hb,'string','stop');
end
t = hgtransform('Parent',ax);
set(hp,'Parent',t)
Rz = eye(4);
for r = 0:.1:2000*pi
    Rz = makehgtform('zrotate',r);
    set(t,'Matrix',Rz)
    drawnow
    pause(0.01)
    stop_flag = get(hp,'userdata');
    if stop_flag == 1
        break
    end
end
return
0
nospam185 (247)
1/25/2012 11:27:09 PM
Thanks, Sung Soo.

drawnow is perfect for my purpose.
I think the picture is complete now.

best regards, A.

"Sung Soo Kim" <sskimbox@aol.com> wrote in message <jfpvi2$b50$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Instead of "pause(0.0001)", use "drawnow;". "pause" command is extremely slow because it uses very inaccurate timing mechanism. If you're running a time-critical loop, NEVER use "pause" in your loop. Having said that, drawnow is not a perfect choice either. However, there is no delay. Only the overhead to process "drawnow" exists. So, if you're not running many GUI objects doing this and that, "drawnow" exits fairly well. In a very fast computer you may finish "drawnow" within 0.1ms, which is good for usual task.
>
> Best,
>

> "Azimut" wrote in message <jf42qt$8ni$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> > The point is that the structure you suggested:
> >
> > run_Callback
> >     userData = get(handles.figure1, 'UserData');
> >     if (userData.stop == true)
> >         userData.stop = false; %reset for next time
> >         set(handles.figure1,'UserData',userData);
> >         abort_simulation;
> >     end
> > simulation_loop;
> >
> > stop_Callback %pushbutton
> > userData = get(handles.figure1, 'UserData');
> > userData.stop = true;
> > set(handles.figure1,'UserData',userData);
> >
> > practically does not work, even though it should. Matlab apparently is not able to get the status update from "stop callback", perhaps because too busy with simulating the intensive "simulation_loop" called from "run_Callback".
> >
> > However I found a trick to give Matlab time to check stop_Callback updates.
> > The code example above works if a statement like: pause(0.000001) is placed among run_Callback instructions.
> >
> > (I found this trick in another thread, not my idea; at least in my case it works)
0
mr_x0 (2)

Simulink
Hi all, May i have your advise how can i start my SIMULINK with a push button callback and stop the SIMULINK with another push button callback? Then before the Simulink is stopped by the 2nd push button, how can i export/send my SIMULINK result to a function that i have defined in workspace? Says that i have defined a function analyse.m for further process.. Many Thanks! "st " <cell_st@hotmail.com> wrote in message <ij5l0j$eco$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hi all, > > May i have your advise how can i start my SIMULINK with a push button callback and ...

Save Push Button in MATLAB GUI
im trying to make a pushbutton in a gui in matlab that will open up a save function to save a modified image? how in the world can i do this? i've only managed to make a close function, but i need help with the save function!!! ...

Exit from a loop using push button
Dear all Please let me know how to exit from a loop using pushbutton in matlab gui? Thanks Praveen Praveen <praveenmn1@gmail.com> wrote in message <5a21b456-6b0d-4100-9795-34956947cae8@k5g2000pra.googlegroups.com>... > Dear all > > Please let me know how to exit from a loop using pushbutton in matlab > gui? > > Thanks > Praveen Something along these lines: % create a figure with a button figure ; ButtonHandle = uicontrol('style','push',... 'callback','set(gcbo,''userdata'',1,''string'','...

calling matlab function in push button
how can i call matlab function IN push button created with matlab GUI thanks On 9/22/2011 3:54 AM, amira ali wrote: > how can i call matlab function IN push button created with matlab GUI > thanks Just call it from the callback function for the button. Just like you would call it normally. Nothing special. --Nasser thanks also i need to 1- plot browsing path file in GUI (this path contain video for example:filename .avi) 2- then pass this video to matlab function called in push button as follow function pushbutton3_Callback(hObject, eventdata, handles) conver_video_image('...

MATLAB help with Push button callback
Hi I have created a stop button fig and m file... but what I need to do is to call the stop button callback component(flag variables initialized there..stopFlag=1) from another program which runs the script of files to be processed and halts when the stop button is pressed.....How can I do this....Any ideas?..... Please help.... Thanks Sriram Sriram wrote: > Hi > > I have created a stop button fig and m file... but what I need to do > is to call the stop button callback component(flag variables > initialized there..stopFlag=1) from another program which runs the > scr...

enable/disable a push button in matlab
Hello, How can I enable a push button (let's call it PB) in a .m file? I know that I can use set(hObject,'Enable','on'); But this only works in the function PB_Callback. How should I do it in another function (from another button PB2_Callback) ? Thanks and best regards, Karel On 4 sep, 16:06, Dolphin <Karel.Dep...@gemidis.be> wrote: > Hello, > > How can I enable a push button (let's call it PB) in a .m file? > I know that I can use set(hObject,'Enable','on'); But this only works > in the function PB_Callback. > How should I do...

How to know which push button have been pushed ?
Hi, I have created two pushbuttons who refer to the same callback. How can i do to know if it's the push button 1 that has been pushed or the other ? Thanks Nono "Nono" <decatoirearnaud@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:4938541.1115041274879.JavaMail.jakarta@nitrogen.mathforum.org... > Hi, I have created two pushbuttons who refer to the same callback. How can > i do to know if it's the push button 1 that has been pushed or the other ? > Thanks > Nono Take a look at GCBO and GCO. Also, it's pretty easy to send the button object's handle as an a...

Enable GUI1's push button using GUI2's push button
Good day! I would like to ask how to enable the push button (pb1) of GUI1 using the push button (pb2) of GUI2? Given that it's initially turned off using this code: set(handles.pb1, 'Value',0,'String','-','Visible','Off'); %GUI1.m Note that I have 2 GUI *.fig files, namely, GUI1.fig and GUI2.fig, hence their corresponding *.m files. Thank you so mmuch. ...

Push to Make (Single Pole) Button running a loop
Happy holidays all! I'm developing an application and, as a relative newbie to Python, have come across a stumbling block with Tkinter. I'd like to have a button that when pressed executes a loop (this could be a thread) and then stops execution when it's released (Push to Make - Single Pole in electronics terms). I've tried the regular way of associating the procedure with a callback and tried using <Button-1> and <ButtonRelease-1> bindings but am getting nowhere fast (in the latter case the button release event seems to occur anyhows). So my question is: ...

Run m file by pressing push button in matlab guide
I want to achieve some calculation after typing some inputs for the parameters through GUI. I tried to follow the instruction in matlab guide to build the interface. But when I run the pushbutton callback, there are some errors as follows. Error in GUI>pushbutton1_Callback (line 405) run(****); Error in gui_mainfcn (line 96) feval(varargin{:}); Error in GUI (line 42) gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:}); Error in @(hObject,eventdata)GUI('pushbutton1_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject)) Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback Some...

Event loop halts on mouse down over minimize, maximize and close buttons
When I mouse-down (left or right) on the minimize, maximize or close buttons my application stops processing events until mouse up. Once I mouse-up events are once again processed. Due to the nature of my program stopping event processing on mousedown is as good as an OS crash in that I have to restart the computer to get it back. Is this an MSW problem or a wxWidgets problem? Does anyone have any ideas how I can fix it or work around it? I have to be able to process events after a mouse-down before a mouse-up. On 29 Dec 2006 13:14:11 -0800 Micah <micahc@gmail.com> wrote: ...

Do any one has matlab program on ploting another graph when push button is pressed?
Current I am running a Figure window with GUI ( graphic user interface). When I use my mouse to press on the push button on the figure window, I can generate another figure but the axes does not show the graphs that I wanted. There is an axe plotted but it is empty. The purpose of the push button is to generate another figure window that plots 2 graphs. This is bascially a callback function on the push button that tells the program to open another window to draw the graphs. I think is the window switching problem. Right? Do anyone has an example to share or can advice me on this issue. Your...

for loop combined with if loop.. (new to matlab)
Hello, My group and I are dealing with MATLAB for the first time and we are analyzing a wind turbine.. We want to see what forces act on the wind turbine during a rotation. ----- intv=2*pi/64 for theta=0:intv:2*pi if 0<=theta<pi/2 alpha = 1 elseif pi/2<=theta<pi alpha = 2 elseif pi<=theta<3/2*pi alpha = 3 else alpha = 4 end alpha end ------ When I run this, I only get alpha = 1.. We have functions instead of "1", "2", "3" and "4".. But I hope you get the point :) Greetings Jakob "Jakob " <j...

Push button text changes when pushed down and up
How to get red button text if I click on it (where the value in the table will be -1) and remains red when pushed down, and remains black text in not pushed down, while browsing to the records? I have stored the value 0 and -1 in a column in the table. This is what I tried: Private Sub Toggle141_AfterUpdate() If Me.Toggle141.Value = 0 Then Me.Toggle141.ForeColor = 0 End If If Me.Toggle141.Value = -1 Then Me.Toggle141.ForeColor = 255 'red End If End Sub Private Sub Toggle141_Click() If Me.Toggle141.Value = 0 Then Me.Toggle141.ForeColor = 0 End If If Me.Tog...

Looping in MEX vs Looping in Matlab
I have a mex function that operates on a vector. In matlab i call this function for 3600 columns in a matrix in a for loop. This takes about 40 seconds. In order to test moving the loop intto c I altered the mex function to run 3600 times (i call the mex function with only 1 column in the matrix, so I did not change the memory overhead). However now the code takes about 90 seconds to complete. At first I thought the problem might be that there is some memory leak in the c code that does not effect the performance when I call it 3600 times from matlab. So I checked the allocation/deallocatio...

MATLAB Code for a stop process button which executes and halt the process of running data files in between or at anytime
Hello I am trying to think of a MATLAB code that will enable a stop button that will halt the list of files to be processed anytime in between and it is like this Once I have added a list of files to be processed, a progressbar shows up(I want to know how to create that..) once a Go button is clicked and when the dialog box appears.once click stop processing it should stop in between...... Any ideas will be appreciated... Ram wrote: > > > Hello > > I am trying to think of a MATLAB code that will enable a stop > button that will halt the list of files to be processed anyt...

multiple radio buttons with a depending push button
I have a Matlab GUI with 2 radio buttons and one push button depends on the selected radio button . I want to program these buttons , also When the Matlab GUI starts, one radio button is default selected. note < Iam not good in matlab gui so if anyone has aprogram similar to this or had any idea please write the codes for his idea > "mohamed elsayed" <mohamed_elsayed_1989@yahoo.com> wrote in message <iqvst2$nt7$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > I have a Matlab GUI with 2 radio buttons and one push button depends on the selected radio button . I want to progra...

I am trying to to some computations and I would like to do it in parallel using parfor or by Opening the matlabpool.. as the current implementations is too slow: result=zeros(25,16000); for i = 1:length(vector1) % length is 25 for j = 1:length(vector2) % length is 16000 temp1 = vector1(i); temp2 = vector2(j); t1 = load(matfiles1(temp1).name) %load image1 from matfile1 t2 = load(matfiles2(temp2).name) % load image2 from matfile2 result(i,j)=t1.*t2 end end It work fine but I would re...

Control of Matlab event loop from C or Matlab
I was wondering if there is a way to control Matlab event loop? Is there a way to make Matlab be able to respond to key presses in Matlab GUI or call from C (via engine) and to either pause or stop its execution. I know that Matlab can execute items on its 'event queue' when pause() or drawnow() etc are called, but that means that I have to explicitly put those in the code. Is there some way that would be more elegant? Second question is about the 'event queue.' How does one add things to the event queue? How can I add a call from, say, C engine such as evalString() to the ev...

how to connect a start button to a for loop and control the loop
hi everyone, &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I need a small help regarding the VI. VI has two "for loops" the VI should run in such a way that when the first loop ends I need to get a flash&nbsp; signal saying that the first loop had ended. Then i need a start button for the second loop so that I can start the loop when ever it is needed. I would be really thankful if any one can reply this thread thanks deepthi krishnamaneni Hi, &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; This is not exactly the same but hope it serves your purpose. For Loops.vi: http://forums.ni.c...

How to select a button in a matrix of push button (Cocoa) ?
The radion button was created with Interface Builder. How to make a default (selected) button in this matrix ? abz@videotron.ca (Alain Birtz) wrote in message news:<abz-2807030845040001@192.168.1.3>... > The radion button was created with Interface Builder. > How to make a default (selected) button in this matrix ? If I am understanding you correctly, you just need to send the matrix a - (void)selectCellAtRow:(int)row column:(int)column message to select the radio button at a given row and column in a matrix. If you don't want to deal with rows & columns you can also use - (BOOL)selectCellWithTag:(int)anInt assuming that you set up tags for each radio button in IB. Michael ...

Radio Button Loop inside Form Element Loop
I have a for loop seen below.... var the_form = document.getElementById(formName); for(var i=0; i<the_form.length; i++) { var temp = the_form.elements[i].type; if (temp == "radio") { for (x = 0; x < the_form.elements[i].length - 1; x++) { //do stuff } } } Right before the inside loop I do the following and next to its the results, any idea why the last one returns 0? alert(the_form.elements[i].id); // returns question1 alert(the_form.question1.length); // returns 4 (amount of radio buttons in that group) alert(the_form.elements[i].length); // returns 0 I...

push button
Hi all , What i want is to get a PushButton wich contains text and a icon in it. Is it possible? TIA PAblo Pablo Digonzelli wrote: > Hi all , What i want is to get a PushButton wich contains text and a icon > in it. > Is it possible? Take a look at this thread: http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=ba38af%24p7cr9%241%40ID-64746.news.dfncis.de I haven't tried either of Biil or Bruno's packages myself, but there should be something there to get you started. -- chris Thansk , Chris . I'll see it Thanks Pablo "Chris Uppal&q...

how to keep push-appearnce of a button till another button is pressed
Hi, i have developed an ActiveX control(composite) using ATL COM,i have 3 button controls on ActiveX control,when i press any one of the 3 buttons i wanted to keep the push-appearance of tht button till i press on another button. can any help me in this regard.if any code snippets would be more helpful thanks in advance Regards Nani. > i have developed an ActiveX control(composite) using ATL COM,i have >3 button controls on ActiveX control,when i press any one of the 3 >buttons i wanted to keep the push-appearance of tht button till i press >on another but...

Web resources about - Push button to halt a loop - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Button - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In modern clothing and fashion design , a button is a small fastener , now most commonly made of plastic , but also frequently of metal, wood ...

50,000 Websites Add Facebook's Like Button And Social Plugins In First Week
50,000 Websites Add Facebook's Like Button And Social Plugins In First Week

Opportunity knocks for buyers as Sydney market ‘pushes the reset button’
Buyers will have more of a chance of winning their dream home as the heat comes off in Sydney this year.

You Want a Dislike Button? Here’s Why Facebook Isn’t Giving You One
... like, love, haha, wow, sad or angry. What’s missing in that list? Dislike. Many, many Facebook users have clamored for a dislike button for ...

Facebook expands on its Like button with Reactions
Ever since Facebook first introduced the Like button, folks have been asking for more. After all, when someone posts something tragic or anger-inspiring, ...

Tinder confirms it's testing profile share button with self-destruct feature - Business Insider Deutschland ...
Tinder confirmed to Business Insider that it's testing out a “share” button that lets you send someone’s Tinder profile to a friend.

ENTER TO WIN the CBS 8 Honda Hot Button Experience - CBS News 8 - San Diego, CA News Station - KFMB Channel ...
The CBS 8 Honda Hot Button Experience is driven by your ALWAYS SUNNY San Diego Honda Dealers. Enter this month's Honda Hot Button Experience ...

Move over, like button: Meet Facebook’s new reaction emojis
Today, you can do more than "like" your friend's Facebook post. Thanks to a list of new reactions that have already gone live, you can love ...

A Brief, Biased History of Social Media Reaction Buttons
We're well beyond the simple Like button for social media content now. Smiling-blushing-yay-face!

Facebook's Dislike Button Is Here, In The Form Of An "Angry" Emoji
... has rolled out its new Reactions feature, complete with six emojis. Today, Facebook is finally introducing the new avatar for its Like button, ...