quaternions and examples to test with tia sal22

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Greetings All

I have a couple of matlab M files that use quaternions,  I would like to test them out but I'm having a hard time finding good quaternion example problems that show the process/the work can anybody reccommed some or a site that has some?

tia sal22

0
Reply ratullloch_delthis 1/12/2011 5:24:57 PM

See related articles to this posting

On Jan 12, 7:24=A0am, ratullloch_delthis <ratullloch_delt...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Greetings All
>
> I have a couple of matlab M files that use quaternions, =A0I would like t=
o test them out but I'm having a hard time finding good quaternion example =
problems that show the process/the work can anybody reccommed some or a sit=
e that has some?

> tia sal22

For those who want to know I'm trying to test rotation around an
arbitrary axis.
0
Reply Rick 1/12/2011 5:46:19 PM

ratullloch_delthis <ratullloch_delthis@gmail.com> wrote in message <JtlXo.559683$pX3.162527@en-nntp-11.dc1.easynews.com>...
> Greetings All
>
> I have a couple of matlab M files that use quaternions,  I would like to test them out but I'm having a hard time finding good quaternion example problems that show the process/the work can anybody reccommed some or a site that has some?
>
> tia sal22

Can't you do it by hand and compare?
0
Reply Husam 1/12/2011 6:02:05 PM

..559683$pX3.162...@en-nntp-11.dc1.easynews.com>...
> > Greetings All
>
> > I have a couple of matlab M files that use quaternions, =A0I would like=
 to test them out but I'm having a hard time finding good quaternion exampl=
e problems that show the process/the work can anybody reccommed some or a s=
ite that has some?

> > tia sal22
>
> Can't you do it by hand and compare?

I'm looking for example problems that show the work/answer so I will
know that it is working correctly.  If I make up something out of thin
air I won't know the correct answer.
0
Reply Rick 1/12/2011 6:36:04 PM

Rick T <ratulloch@gmail.com> wrote in message <4e83ec0b-d16c-459a-8c65-91aec43b326f@j25g2000vbs.googlegroups.com>...
> On Jan 12, 8:02 am, "Husam Aldahiyat" <numand...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > ratullloch_delthis <ratullloch_delt...@gmail.com> wrote in message <JtlXo.559683$pX3.162...@en-nntp-11.dc1.easynews.com>...
> > > Greetings All
> >
> > > I have a couple of matlab M files that use quaternions,  I would like to test them out but I'm having a hard time finding good quaternion example problems that show the process/the work can anybody reccommed some or a site that has some?
> >
> > > tia sal22
> >
> > Can't you do it by hand and compare?
>
> I'm looking for example problems that show the work/answer so I will
> know that it is working correctly.  If I make up something out of thin
> air I won't know the correct answer.

Maybe these submissions can help you:

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/24247-eulerfixed-angles-properties
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/20696-function-to-convert-between-dcm-euler-angles-quaternions-and-euler-vectors
0
Reply Husam 1/12/2011 6:48:08 PM

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

test test test test test test
test test test test test test test ...

TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING
TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING ...

test test test test

Web Testing, Example Test cases URL testing
Web Testing, Example Test cases While testing a web application you need to consider following Cases: =B7 Functionality Testing =B7 Performance Testing =B7 Usability Testing =B7 Server Side Interface =B7 Client Side Compatibility =B7 Security Functionality: In testing the functionality of the web sites the following should be tested: =B7 Links i=2E Internal Links ii. External Links iii. Mail Links iv. Broken Links =B7 Forms i=2E Field validation ii. Error message for wrong input iii. Optional and Mandatory fields =B7 Database * Testing will be done on the database integrity. =B7 Cookies ...

Test test test
Test test ...

test test test

test test test
test test test ...

Test test test
Test test werty wrote: > Test test > You failed, horribly. Please return your computer to where you bought it and tell them they don't need to refund the money, because you're too stupid to know the difference anyway. Stop such nonsense. Google said they turned it off 9 Jan . They changed dates on posts , then put them in , 10 Jan . I did not post 9 Jan If they would only tell the truth ..... Its called throttling . Google dont want to pay to carry UseNet ... but they like the revenues from adverts . ...

Testing, Testing, Testing
My filter is off and I still see no messages in COGM. Testing! Testing! 1-2-3 Testing! Here in comp.os.geos.misc, "Pat" <hotpatpar@hotmail.com> spake unto us, saying: >My filter is off and I still see no messages in COGM. Oh no! :-) -- -Rich Steiner >>>---> http://www.visi.com/~rsteiner >>>---> Smyrna, GA USA OS/2 + eCS + Linux + Win95 + DOS + PC/GEOS + Executor = PC Hobbyist Heaven! WARNING: I've seen FIELDATA FORTRAN V and I know how to use it! The Theorem Theorem: If If, Then Then. Pat w...

Test test test

test test test
this is only a test... 3rd attempt. ...

Test Test Testing
Testing from Personnel Mail Sever ...

Test test test
Excuse the ring -- I am confused about the new google "nickname" thing. Dave Weaver Dave Weaver wrote: > Excuse the ring -- I am confused about the new google "nickname" thing. > Dave Weaver Well, that worked just great, using nickname "Dave Weaver" nofinway@fnh.com Dave Weaver wrote: > Excuse the ring -- I am confused about the new google "nickname" > thing. Dave Weaver Dave, I hope you realize that by posting via Google Groups, your e-mail address will be made public to Usenet groups. Tiny URL http://tinyur...

[ace-users] proactor test example getting unknown error on open(): proactor test example getting unknown error on open()
ACE VERSION: 5.5 HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM: HP Compaq nw8420, Windows XP SP2, not sure of the WINSOCK version. Pentium M, 2.0 Ghz, 1 GB of RAM TARGET MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM, if different from HOST: COMPILER NAME AND VERSION (AND PATCHLEVEL): THE $ACE_ROOT/ace/config.h FILE [if you use a link to a platform- specific file, simply state which one]: I link to config-win32-msvc.h THE $ACE_ROOT/include/makeinclude/platform_macros.GNU FILE [if you use a link to a platform-specific file, simply state which one (unless this isn&#...

Quaternion and rotation about an origin and an arbitrary axis origin help tia sal22
Quaternion and rotation about an origin and an arbitrary axis origin help tia sal22 Greetings All Thanks to James and Chas for helping me get this far I have the output of my quaternions in the format [w x y z]. My first vector point is [1x 0y 0z] and the arbitrary point I want to rotate about is [0.5x 0y 0z]. The thing is when I plot the quaternion values for the x and y values they don't rotate about the origin [0x 0y 0z] or the arbitrary axis origin of [0.5x 0y 0z] can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I checked my axis-angle to quaternion conversion by checki...

Using mathscript formula to create test sound question tia sal22
Greetings All &nbsp; I'm trying to use mathscript formula to create an audio file and I'm not sure why my vi is not working.&nbsp; It says the data type has to be string but the graph just shows a blank line &nbsp; TIA &nbsp; sal22 mathscript formula to sound test.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/190406/1/mathscript formula to sound test.vi ...

Is unit testing an example of white box testing?
can anyone gives me white-box testing examples? I just know testers need to write code to test internal logic of a program, that is white-box testing. Is unit testing an example of white box testing? For example, when programmers use JUNIT for unit testing, are they doing white box testing? What I heard is in workplaces, most of the testers are doing black box testing, so they know nothing about the code. please advise. thanks!! Matt wrote: > can anyone gives me white-box testing examples? I just know testers > need to write code to test internal logic of a program, that is > whit...

default build without tests, performance tests, examples?
Hello, Dunno if this is what is called "subsetting", but how do I build everything except the tests, performance tests, and examples for ACE, TAO, and CIAO? Why is the default to build all this? I would prefer that I be forced into building it, rather than forced out of it. Thanks! Jeff ...

TEST TEST TEST 222222222222
TEST TEST TEST 222222222222 NikVi <VVNikitin@yandex.ru> wrote: > TEST TEST TEST 222222222222 Your test failed. With over 1000 newgroups .test your post showed up here. Now go read the FAQ and some other documentation before posting. Davide -- | Simon's Law: Everything put together falls apart sooner or later. | | | ...

test test test #3
test test ...

test test test #2

Test test test #10