removing DICOM header file

I need to remove the header information from a DICOM file. I need to
do this so that I can use the remaining image in an image
registration code. If anyone has an idea of how to do this I would
appreciate the help.

Chris
0
watchman (1)

There are some tools available online for free to anonymize the
header information. I assume you are doing this for regulatory
reasons. One tool I use is called the Sante DICOM viewer.It should be
of good use to you.
Vamsee
0
vamsee_rk (1)
10/14/2005 9:58:21 PM
> I need to remove the header information from a DICOM file. I need to
> do this so that I can use the remaining image in an image
> registration code. If anyone has an idea of how to do this I would
> appreciate the help.

The Image Processing Toolbox function DICOMANON anonymizes DICOM files,
which sounds like what you want to do.

Jeff Mather
Image Processing Team
The MathWorks, Inc.