Replicate matlab>tstool>Select Data Using Rules>Outlier Detection

I am trying to replicate the matlab>tstool>Select Data
Using Rules>Outlier Detection in an m-file. I have tried
everything I could think of but, I have not been able to
replicate the results based on the help description. Is
anyone aware of an m-file that can replicate the results of
this function or can expand upon the description of the
underlying algorithm? If necessary, I can post the data
series I used and all the methods I have tried.

Thanks in advance for your help
0
bobaque (1)