RGB2GRAY error??????????????

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Hi all,

i am building an OCR system,First stage i separate the lines on the
imagefile and then separate the character and get features for each
character...

using moment in variant, any way i am using RGB2GRAY level on my
system,

the problem is : when i separate the character and try to use
RGB2GRAY on the separated character image,this error appears :

??? Error using ==> rgb2gray>parse_inputs
MAP must be a m x 3 array.

whatis that? when i use the RBG2GRAY on the image of separated line
from the sameimage, it works fine...!!!!!!

wats wrong, how i can solve this problem????????
0
Reply mmsa12 (7) 6/25/2006 11:40:46 AM

See related articles to this posting

MMSA wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> i am building an OCR system,First stage i separate the lines on the
> imagefile and then separate the character and get features for each
> character...
>
> using moment in variant, any way i am using RGB2GRAY level on my
> system,
>
> the problem is : when i separate the character and try to use
> RGB2GRAY on the separated character image,this error appears :
>
> ??? Error using ==> rgb2gray>parse_inputs
> MAP must be a m x 3 array.
>
> whatis that? when i use the RBG2GRAY on the image of separated line
> from the sameimage, it works fine...!!!!!!
>
> wats wrong, how i can solve this problem????????

It seems that your image is not 3D (MxNx3). Make sure you extract the
region properly.

-Herbert
0
Reply herbertDOTramoser (105) 6/26/2006 6:54:56 AM

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

rgb2gray. Error
Hi Everybody, I have next problem. In my program I use rgb2gray function. On two computers (one have MatLab 7.0.*, another - MatLab 7.3.*) it works without problem. On the third computer with MatLab 7.0.* an error comes : "??? Undefined command/function 'rgb2gray' ". What could it mean? or why does this error come? has anybody some ideas? Thank you very much, Tim(ur) hi, did you install the IP toolbox on this machine ? J�r�me Timur Ametov wrote: > Hi Everybody, > > I have next problem. In my program I use rgb2gray function. On two > computers (one have M...

error or not an error ...
I was just testing out the R4 REXX thingy, and it found an error in the following program. My question is this, is it an error or not? My PC/REXX and Regina don't barf on it, but I thought they should've. _____________________________________________ /**/ ?.='' ?.z='batman' trace i if ?.z\==''then do; say '?.z=' ?.z; end ______________________________________________ Note that there is space before the THEN. I'm not sure of the exact rules for parsing an IF statement, I know that THEN is a "reserved" keyword when an IF statement is...

When is an error not an error?
The Java language specification claims in: 8.8.7.1 Explicit Constructor Invocations .... "If an anonymous class instance creation expression appears within an explicit constructor invocation statement, then the anonymous class may not refer to any of the enclosing instances of the class whose constructor is being invoked." Helpfully it gives an example: "For example: class Top { int x; class Dummy { Dummy(Object o) {} } class Inside extends Dummy { Inside() { super(new Object() { int r = x; }); // err...

When is an error not an error?
When it's OSS slopware, of course. http://www.angelfire.com/planet/dfs0/Knode_send_error.png On 2006-09-12 02:42, * DFS wrote: > When it's OSS slopware, of course. > > http://www.angelfire.com/planet/dfs0/Knode_send_error.png > Well, some time ago I had a problem with OE - too long reference line to other posts, and OE of course refused to send... then crashed. Should I name it a feature? -- Andrea On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 03:25:29 +0200, Andrea wrote: > On 2006-09-12 02:42, * DFS wrote: >> When it's OSS slopware, of course. >> >> http:/...

Objc Nubie: Errors Errors Errors
I've been toying with learning ObjC/Cocoa for sometime and finally got over the hump of "brackets vs. braces" but am wondering why my little test throws so many warnings when run: // gcc FileTest.m -o FileTest -ObjC -framework Cocoa #include <Cocoa/Cocoa.h> #include <Foundation/Foundation.h> int main( void ) { NSString * str = [ [NSStringalloc] initWithString:@"~/samplefromcocoa.txt" ]; NSString * full = [ NSString stringWithString: [str stringByExpandingTildeInPath ] ]; if( [ [NSFileManager defaultManager] fileExistsAtP...

(assert-error) tests errors and error messages
I wrote (assert-error) to make sure that a function generates an error, and verify the error message. What do you think? Below is the definition and a few test cases, for Emacs 22.1.50. (require 'cl) (defmacro assert-error (form &optional regexp) "FORM must signal an error. Signal an error otherwise. Additionally, the error message must match REGEXP. Case is ignored while matching REGEXP." (let ((msg (make-symbol "msg")) (ok (make-symbol "ok")) (res (make-symbol "res"))) `(let ((,ok nil)) (condition-case err ...

error C2106: error C2057 :error C3304:
I have faced intrinsic errors "error C2106 / error C2057 / error C3304" in Visual studio 2008. Though the source files have included with header files like "math.h" and "ctype.h", compilation gives error as given below. 2>c:\apps\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\string.h(48) : error C2106: '=' : left operand must be l-value 2>c:\apps\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\string.h(48) : error C2057: expected constant expression 2>c:\apps\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\string.h(48) : error C3304: 'PreAttribute': at...

Error Directing BCP In Errors to error file
Greetings, I am trying to bcp in data to a table which is in different server. Though the bcp in works fine but the error file is not being created and rejected records are not being directyd to the error file. Query looks like: bcp <db>..test_b_plan_cp in /home/file_out.txt -c -t '|' -S *****-U ****** -P ******-I /home/bcp2db_sql.ini -e /home/bcp2db.error. Can someone please help? TIA. Regards, Rajpreet ...

Error directing BCP In errors to error file
Greetings, I am trying to bcp in data to a table which is in different server . Though the bcp in works fine but the error file is not being created and rejected records are not being directyd to the error file. Query looks like: bcp <db>..test_b_plan_cp in /home/file_out.txt -c -t '|' -S *****-U ****** -P ******-I /home/bcp2db_sql.ini -e /home/bcp2db.error. Can someone please help? TIA. Regards, Rajpreet ...

Error 8 Compilation Error. File permission error or DMA hardware error detected
I just upgraded my Labview code to Labview 8.5 from LV8.2.1 Then I tried to compile&nbsp;my code to get an .exe file I keep getting the following error, &nbsp; Visit the Request Support page at ni.com/ask to learn more about resolving this problem. Use the following information as a reference: Error 8 occurred at Write to Text File in AB_Engine_Update_INI_Header.vi-&gt;AB_Application.lvclass:Create_INI_File.vi-&gt;AB_Application.lvclass:Copy_Files.vi-&gt;AB_Build.lvclass:Build.vi-&gt;AB_EXE.lvclass:Build.vi-&gt;AB_Build.lvclass:Build_from_Wizard.vi-&gt;AB_UI_FR...

@@Error not catching error.
Hi all, I want to catch error in stored procedure and return error message. I want to catch error 'Syntax error converting the varchar value 'a' to a column of data type int.' Means error occuring if i enter wrong value. Say suppose i have statment like select * from emp where rowid = 'a' PRINT @@ERROR print 'reach' here rowid is integer value so i am getting above mention error. So what i am expecting is it should print error and then print 'reach' which is not happening. can anyone tell me reason behind this and how to overcome this problem. than...

Robust error handling, an error while handling another error
I've been having this discussion a lot with my colleagues at work. A buffered file writer is the classic example. #include <fstream> int main() { std::ofstream fout("foo.txt"); if ( ! fout) return 1; //write important data to file //let the destructor implicitly close the file handle } The ofstream destructor will call flush then free the file handle, return it to the operating system. However, flush can fail. The disk can be full, for example. When flush fails, it sets a state flag, but there is no opportunity for the user to examine this state fl...

timemachine error 11 (Error: (-36), Error: (-50))
I have a problem with Time machine exiting with error 11 rcently. > 6/8/09 3:26:32 PM /System/Library/CoreServices/backupd[795] Starting standard backup > 6/8/09 3:26:32 PM /System/Library/CoreServices/backupd[795] Backing up to: /Volumes/Time Machine Backups/Backups.backupdb > 6/8/09 3:27:37 PM /System/Library/CoreServices/backupd[795] No pre-backup thinning needed: 52.59 GB requested (including padding), 87.39 GB available > 6/8/09 3:28:57 PM /System/Library/CoreServices/backupd[795] Copied 1543 files (65.7 MB) from volume VadeMACum BootHD. > 6/8/09 3:48:09 PM /System/Li...

error with ERROR function
Hi all, I'm getting an error when I use the "error" function. Here is the error message: ---------------------------------------- ??? Index exceeds matrix dimensions. Error in ==> C:\MATLAB6p5p1\mese\user_functions\ssave.m On line 765 ==> error('ERROR e43: Initial Operating Point file cannot be found'); ---------------------------------------- What matrix is it refering to? thanks, SK "Saif K" <buckeyeforever2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eee53de.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... > Hi all, > > I'm getting an error when I use the &quo...

Error upon Error...
anyone seen this error before: > Can't load '/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.0/PA-RISC2.0/auto/DB_File/DB_File.sl' for module DB_File: No such file or directory at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.0/PA-RISC2.0/XSLoader.pm line 83. > at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.0/PA-RISC2.0/DB_File.pm line 236 I'm just trying to run this script: #!/usr/bin/perl -w use strict; use DB_File; print "Hello World!\n" all three of the files exist on the system....why is it saying this. (there are a few scripts that I have that want to use DB_File and they all say this.... that's why I j...

error C2197 error
Hello I am getting this error: error C2197: 'long (__stdcall *)(void)' : too many actual parameters Error executing cl.exe. The offending line is: if ((lResult = (*pfnGetProviderList)(0x00020000, pProviderList)) != 0) // this one { goto ProviderInstall_freeProviderList; } I am converting this C code into C++. Is the problem that compiler does not understand the parameters required for pfnGetProviderList? How can I fix? Angus wrote: > Hello > > I am getting this error: > > error C2197: 'long (__stdcall *)(void)' : too m...

error in, error out clusters.
Dear all, &nbsp; I am new user for Labview software. I try to create a Visa Configuration Serial Port but, the error occurred, message&nbsp;as: &nbsp; "You have two or more cluster data types wired together, but the clusters have different kinds or numbers of elements.Cluster Cluster 2, a cluster of 1 element, conflicts with cluster error in (no error), a cluster of 3 elements." &nbsp; My cluster include the function of: 1) boolean Properties 2) Numeric Properties 3) String Properties &nbsp; Q:&nbsp;how to create these 3 function in&nbsp;cluster? ...

error: error sending
Hi, I hope somebody can help me. For sending mail I configured alpine with the following line: smtp.web.de/tls/user=xxxxxxx@web.de . But every time I tried the message "error sending" occured. To figure out more details I added the parameter debug, but there was no file .pine-debug. After reading the manual I tried: alpine -d 5 and got the message: Argument Error: unknown flag "d", debugging not compiled in Before downloading the source and compile it by my self, I thought I should ask you guys for help. My pine version: alpine-2.00-5.fc11.i586 Best regards Chris...

SQL Errors: Where is the error?
I have just finished -- I hope I have finished -- some changes to one program of mine that has some hairy SQL. One of the SQL statments is 40 lines long. Granted it could be shorter vertically, but it is still 852 characters long. Occasionally -- read "All too often" -- while wrestling with this program, there would be an error in my SQL syntax. VFP is not terribly helpful with such error messages as Syntax error. Command is missing required clause. These are not terribly useful. Sometimes, I have hunted for minutes before realising that...

Error code when there is no error??
In my source I have: wndclass.hIcon = LoadIcon (hInstance, "test") ; test.ico is a valid icon. file. Everythig works ok. But when I test for an error like this: ShowLastError(); // no problems here wndclass.hIcon = LoadIcon (hInstance, "test") ; ShowLastError(); // I get "The system cannot find the file specidied" wndclass.hIcon get a valid handle. Here is my ShowLastError program: VOID ShowLastError(void) { LPVOID lpMsgBuf; DWORD error_code; int status; char sa1[1024]; error_code = Get...

HPL Loading error with Fatal error in server row processing
Hi All Seeking help on HPL loading. HPL loading gives Fatal error in server row processing - SQL error -271 ISAM error -151. However, exactly same project and job works fine in another INFORMIX installation with slight version different. Data gets converted from iso81 to utf8 using HP utility inconv and same is used in both the boxes. Conversion is required to facilitate data from various countries sitting in non-unicode database to central UNICODE. Appreciate any help and please find details below on the project / job Project $ onpladm create project smpl_proj -T $INFORMIXSE...

When using "error" should the error message and error information be the same?
I wrote a Tcl package for a proprietary product which makes heavy usage of the "error" command. To this time when I return an error I use the command set errMsg "An Error Message" error $errMsg $errMsg I was wondering if maybe I was using the arguments incorrectly here or if in reality there is no real difference between the two other than when it is available to the user (along with the returned stack when using $errorInfo). Eddie Borjas wrote: > I wrote a Tcl package for a proprietary product which makes heavy > usage of the "error" command. To this tim...

Complier error!! error C2059: syntax error : '('
I'm trying to do some basic socket programming. here is the line of code which is creating problem.. int FAR PASCAL __declspec (dllexport)(char * addr,int port) Hers is the error I'm getting.. error C2059: syntax error : '(' Any help is appreciated.. Balaji "Balaji" <balaji@email.arizona.edu> wrote in message news:494182a9.0412031415.7e906c34@posting.google.com... > I'm trying to do some basic socket programming. > > here is the line of code which is creating problem.. > > int FAR PASCAL __declspec (dllexport)(char * addr,int port) &g...

Error Number 3000: Reserved Error (-3002); there is no message for this error
Help... I've been moving code about to tidy it up and this error is occuring. I have tracked it down to a set querydef command, i have properly specified a database and am using correct syntax for the set command but this error is popping up. Any ideas why? Please help....... Rob. Try to decompile the database (command-line switch /decompile) dkintheuk wrote: > Help... > > I've been moving code about to tidy it up and this error is occuring. > > I have tracked it down to a set querydef command, i have properly > specified a database and am using correct syn...