right and left clicks of mouse

Hello,
Is it possible to create seperate functions for right and left clicks
of the mouse. Matlab provides a "WindowButtonDownFcn", but it does
not differentiate between right and left mouse clicks.

I would appreciate any suggestion in this regard.

Thanks
Amar

Amar Chawla wrote:

> Hello,
> Is it possible to create seperate functions for right and left
> clicks
> of the mouse. Matlab provides a "WindowButtonDownFcn", but it does
> not differentiate between right and left mouse clicks.
>
> I would appreciate any suggestion in this regard.
>
> Thanks
> Amar

Check out SelectionType property of figures.

jiro
0
jiro.doke (68)
3/8/2006 1:24:25 AM