Run a Matlab code without matlab

Hi
I've programmed a matlab code and i want to use it on my home
computer. The problem is that matlab isn't installed. Is there any
possibility to run a matlab code without matlab?
Thanks
uwe

ugarcia
> Is there any possibility to run a matlab code without matlab...

no
us
0
us1 (8051)
1/6/2009 8:24:01 AM
ugarcia <uwe.gallaun@stud.unileoben.ac.at> wrote in message <7936ab9b-c811-44e3-a59d-8e3bbd877756@a26g2000prf.googlegroups.com>...
> Hi
> I've programmed a matlab code and i want to use it on my home
> computer. The problem is that matlab isn't installed. Is there any
> possibility to run a matlab code without matlab?
> Thanks
> uwe

There are a few options besides getting a new license to matlab:
* Compile your matlab code. (This requires the matlab compiler, -which you probably have a license for at the university.)
* Adapt your code so that it also works in octave.

0
rek1 (97)