run an .exe file whitout matlab with window command and an input file

Hello,

I need some help about running an exe file from matlab on windows plateform which didn't have Matlab. I have already read this posting ( http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/newsreader/view_thread/303833 ) which is kind of the same problem, but not the same error.

My .exe file needs an input file .txt to work. So, on the command window, I try this command :
" MyExe < inputfile.txt"
But it returns :
" Error using "Myfunction.m" (first line)
Not enough input arguments

Matlab minrhs"

However, the function did work before compilation.

I also tried :
" MyExe < inputfile.txt" where inputfile.txt is a .txt file that only contains the adresse of the input file that my programm needs to work (like proposed in posting mentionned above) but it returned the same error.

Anyone has an idea to help me ?

running matlab gui executable(.exe) file in windows without matlab installed.
is it possible to run an executable file derived from matlab gui, in windows pc without matlab and MCR installed? praveen "praveen " <praveenignatius17@gmail.com> wrote in message <hg7epv$ntp$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > is it possible to run an executable file derived from matlab gui, in windows pc without matlab and MCR installed? > > praveen My understanding - for what its worth - is that you need to have either Matlab or the MCR installed. Regards Dave Robinson "Dave Robinson" <dave.robinson@somewhere.biz> wrote in message &...

how to call matlab file to another matlab file
Hey friends, i am working on simulation of power system using matlab. for that i have written codes for generation side and line side separately. Now i want to use the result of generation file to line file....so how can i use the result of one file to another.... eg i have gen.m file from that i can get hourly gen data....now i want to compare that data to line.....and line modelling is done in separate file line.m so i want to call result of gen.m file to line.m file..... waiting for ur valuable suggestion thanks ...

How to run exe. file from matlab without mannually entering the input
Hello folks, I have an executable file (generated from a FORTRAN code) that I need to run from matlab. Upon execution, it asks for the path of the input file (C:\...Myprograms\sample.dat) and I have to enter it manually but I want to do this programmatically, i.e., I want matlab to get the input automatically and run the exe. I presume the function: system (C:\...Myprograms\myexecutable.exe) is supposed to do the job but for some reason it fails. Can anybody help me please? I'd be very grateful. On 6/1/2013 3:13 PM, Mehdi wrote: > Hello folks, I have an executable file (gener...

How to convert a Matlab file to a *.exe file ?
Please can someone tell me how to turn a matlab file to a *.exe ? Thanks search this newsgroup for ".exe" and you will find this question (and its answer) quite freqently... Titus "JParis" <JimmyClaire.Selatsa@de.bosch.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:d070jo$dsr$1@ns2.fe.internet.bosch.com... > Please can someone tell me how to > turn a matlab file to a *.exe ? > > Thanks > > ...

Running Simulink/Matlab files from Windows Command Prompt or Batch Mode
Hi there, I'm trying to run a windows batch file, and need to execute simulink or matlab files from it. Is there a way to execute simulink or matlab files from Windows command prompt or batch mode? Thanks in advance, Surya ...

load5
As a solution to some posts a while ago about reading compressed matlab 7 files in matlab 6, i posted load5 to the file exchange (7734) which does this. Note that the "Other Requirements" field on the FX is outdated as the zip file has both windows and linux versions and DOES search the matlab path if the file is not found in the current directory. ...

C++ Mex file crashes matlab on 64bit linux, but not 32 bit windows, but program runs fine outside Matlab
Hello, I have written a mex gateway function to a C++ class. If I compile this mex function on 32Bit windows using R2008a I have no problems. If I compile and run on Matlab R2011a running 64bit Scientific Linux (a version of Red Hat Enterprize Linux) matlab exits with a segfault when the mexfunction is called, although it appears to run about halfway through the program. The C++ class can be compiled and run (with a main function) outside of Matlab on both platforms with no errors. I am using Microsoft Visual C++ Express Edition on the windows machine, and gcc 4.4.5 on the Linux machine. ...

How to run an exe file from MATLAB before running entire code
Hi, I am running an exe file using 'winopen'...i want to run the rest of the code once the application finishes execution.. how can i do that.. <SNIP no return until finished one of the solutions % use &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;system(command); % instead of &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;winopen(command); us us: <SNIP bad formatting... <SNIP no return until finished one of the solutions % use system(command); % instead of winopen(command); us ...

convert a matlab file(*.m) to an *.exe file
How to convert a matlab file(*.m) to an *.exe file.I want to link the matlab file to a dynamic web page created using ASP. You need the matlab compiler toolbox. ...

How to Make an M-File EXE File in MatLab
I am currently using R12 of matLab. How can I make an M-File as EXE File? (Anyone can run the EXE File even without MatLab installed in their PC's) What you need is the Matlab Compiler. I understand that the folks in mathworks charge something around the $5000 for it... *BUT* even the compiler, I think, is only supported I in R14. Google "matlab compiler" and see what you'll find. Y. No other way of doing it. Aiza Modesto wrote: > > > I am currently using R12 of matLab. > How can I make an M-File as EXE File? > (Anyone can run the EXE File even without MatLab installed in their > PC's) Aiza Modesto wrote: > > > I am currently using R12 of matLab. > How can I make an M-File as EXE File? > (Anyone can run the EXE File even without MatLab installed in their > PC's) I refer the honourable gentleman to the answers posted on eng-tips in response to this question. That before the thread was deleted. You might have a look at the O-Matrix Development Kit, http://www.omatrix.com/omrte.html. It can be a much more affordable route for creating royalty-free, standalone distributions. "Yoav Mor" <mor_yoav@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ef1c874.0@webx.raydaftYaTP... > What you need is the Matlab Compiler. > I understand that the folks in mathworks charge something around the > $5000 for it... *BUT* even the compiler, I think, is only supported I > in R14. > > Google "matlab ...

convert matlab file to execution file (.exe)
Hi all... can I convert matlab file to execution file (.exe)?? if yes kindly tell me how? thanks Ibtesam On May 9, 1:20=A0pm, "Ibtesam Saleh" <bossy_...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hi all... > > can I convert matlab file to execution file (.exe)?? > if yes kindly tell me how? > > thanks > Ibtesam ------------------------------------------------------------- Your first step: buy the compiler product: http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/compiler/ Give it a shot, and then come back with any implementation questions. "Ib...

Hi, I want to run an exe file inside an .m file and I want it to get the input programmatically, i.e. without opening the exe file and manually entering the input's path (the exe asks for the path of the input). So here is what I have tried so far but I get errors: fname = 'C:/Mysoftware/for006'; system (['C:/Mysoftware/Myexecutable.exe<' fname]); Can anybody help me please? That looks like it should work... can you post your error message? "Chris " <cfweise@yahoo.com> wrote in message <kshbf2$nji$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > That looks like it should work... can you post your error message? Hi Chris, The message that I get in the command window is: status = 12 Enter the input file name: Unable to open this file. Try again Enter the input file name: Unable to open this file. Try again Enter the input file name: The input is a text file for the famous datcom.exe program that you might have heard of. Thank you. Try system (['C:/Mysoftware/Myexecutable.exe<' file]); where file is a text file containing the name of the data file you are feeding your program: contents of file: fname Sounds weird but it might work. I hope you are not attempting to develop ICBMs! "Chris " <cfweise@yahoo.com> wrote in message <ksiqmg$2b9$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Try > system (['C:/Mysoftware/Myexecutable.exe<' file]); &g...

How to run an .exe file from matlab
I got a .exe file complied by Fortran, which is for converting one format to another one. I have to run it lots of times and each time with different input. I could able to run the exe file with below script command=('C:\Program Files\Director2.exe < O:\Free\1.dat'); system(command); until now every thing is fine but when the GUI is comes up plus input data, I should chose the format and new directory for saving the conversion. I would like to know, is there any way to do that? Indeed I don't wanna use java.awt.Robot class which is not work for me [(GUI aut...

run .exe file in matlab
Hi! Is it possible to execute .exe files within matlab? What I want to do: 1. run a matlab code which generates a txt file 2. execute an .exe file, which reads in the txt file and creates a new txt file 3. load the txt file into matlab I have done step 1 and 3, but I don't know how to execute the .exe file. I am working on a linux machine (centOS) Thx for ur help "Lagrange Fischer" <none@ge.de> wrote in message news:h34rid$6j4$1@fred.mathworks.com... > Hi! > > Is it possible to execute .exe files within matlab? What I want to do: > > 1. run a matlab co...

run a exe file from matlab
When I tried to execute a executable file from the command prompt of matlab using ; filename.exe in a computer having matlab ver 2009 in a windows 7 64 bit computer i get an error message "The system cannot find the file specified. " some problem with dll files created for matlab. error: "Invalid MEX-file 'D:\Bindwork\programs\sampen\cmatches.dll': D:\Bindwork\programs\sampen\cmatches.dll is not a valid Win32 application." my question is do you know how to deal with dll files. How will you run an executable file created in c , ie., filename.exe under ...

Run an exe file from matlab
I have a program called dcm2nii.exe and in order to run it I need to include input arguments. How can I do this automatically through matlab?? When just using cmd here's what I do: cd C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Ali\mricron dcm2nii -o C:\Vesta C:\Vesta (where dcm2nii is the exe file, -o C:\Vesta and C:\Vesta are two input arguments) I'm really new to using matlab so if you could help me out step by step I'd really appreciate it! "Ali Culp" <aliculp@hotmail.com> wrote in message <hs9ft8$6k0$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > I have a p...

How to run an exe file from MATLAB
Hi all, How can i run an application exe file from MATLAB. i did try dos(' ') and system(' ')...but it doesnt work..is there any other way.. i m using windows.. Try: WINOPEN('...') Shaun On Jul 8, 6:43 pm, Shaun <s...@s.com> wrote: > Try: > > WINOPEN('...') > > Shaun Thanks shaun.... ...

How to run .exe file from matlab
Hi. I want to run .exe file in Matlab. When .exe file is running the application opens window when i need to enter each time different parameter (which i have to enter manually). I want to do it in matlab automatically. Can anybody help me please? Thanks "Michael " <martemov@gmail.com> wrote in message <hs5oor$of$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hi. > I want to run .exe file in Matlab. When .exe file is running the application opens window when i need to enter each time different parameter (which i have to enter manually). I want to do it in matlab automatically. C...

How to set path for .M files. How to include, and verify a file in the MATLAB path. In other words I wish to learn how to setup the path for .M file in MATLAB path? Thanks.
undefined ...

How to set path for .M files. How to include, and verify a file in the MATLAB path. In other words I wish to learn how to setup the path for .M file in MATLAB path? Thanks. #2
undefined ...

How can I run a matlab file in a PC without Matlab?
Hi, Is there a way of running a matlab program in a PC that doesn't have matlab, or is there a way to make an EXE file of a matlab program? If anyone knows, pleas give me a hand. Thanks Try to use the mcc command. help mcc for more info greetz Stefan "Gabriel" <txiqui@excite.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:eedf6f5.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... > Hi, Is there a way of running a matlab program in a PC that doesn't > have matlab, or is there a way to make an EXE file of a matlab > program? > If anyone knows, pleas give me a hand. > > Thanks ...

Compiling Matlab file which contain call to exe file
I have a matlab file which contains a call to an .exe file by: eval(['program.exe']); When I run this from matlab, 'program.exe' works perfectly well. Further when I compile the matlab function, the compiled program do not run smooth when it comes to the call to 'program.exe'. Is there a problem compiling a matlab program wich already has a call to an executable file? I do not have the source code for this 'program.exe'. Do you have a solution to this? That is the error message? Is it during the execution of the mcc command? What version of MATLAB do you have?...

Running stand-alone files created by matlab files
I have MS Visual C++ 2005 and 2008 installed in my machine as well as windows 7. Using deplytool (and by choosing a sand-alone windows application) I created a compiled (*.exe) stand-alone file. Everything was going well with no error. But when I want to run the *.exe file, I get the following error: “R6034 An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information.” I check and did the following solution from mathworks: http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/en/data/1-6GDQZ6/index.html?product=...

Make EXE file with MATLAB soft.
Hello Mr/Ms Please say to me how i generate one .EXE file at one .M file. Best Refards Benyamin Ghasemi On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 13:53:45 +0000, Benyamin Ghasemi wrote: > Hello Mr/Ms > Please say to me how i generate one .EXE file at one .M file. > Best Refards > Benyamin Ghasemi http://www.mathworks.com/products/compiler/ Dan Hai, It's interesting Q?,Actuallay i don't know answer. But I Can Give U Suggestion ,Make U R .m File a COM using Matlab COM Builder. It will create .dll file.Register it. Use This dll File .in u r project in Com Supported languages. ...

Web resources about - run an .exe file whitout matlab with window command and an input file - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Scott Kelly @ StationCDRKelly ...

1932 in baseball - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
* The East-West League folded before the end of the season, so a championship was not awarded. † Pittsburgh and New York were not in the league, ...

8-Humans: South Korea sets rules for embryo research and bans cloning
GENET archive [Index] [Thread] To : GENET-news@xs4all.nl Subject : From : GENET Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 16:50:39 +0200 Content-Transfer-Encoding: ...

condoms :: essays research papers
Category: essays research papers; Title: condoms

A Whiter Shade of Pale - Versions - Martin's Collection - F
Here, you can find, AWSoP's versions by diferent interprets, for example , The Fabulous, The Fabulous Chancellors, Fairport Convention with Gary ...

May 12 - BR Bullpen
1910 - Chief Bender of the Philadelphia Athletics pitches a 4 - 0 no-hitter against the Cleveland Naps . Bender, who misses a perfect game by ...

The Return of Craigslist Poetry - Features - Charleston City Paper
These poems are taken word-for-word from entries in the Missed Connections section of Charleston Craigslist. Never been to Missed Connections? ...

Anymode iPhone 5 Jelly Bumper Case [Green]
... Document Overview Manufacturer Anymode Model Anymode iPhone Jelly Bumper Case Color Green Features Designed iPhone Enjoy talking phone whitout ...

Adygeya (Russia)
Adyge is the name this people call itself. They are usually called Cirkassian . In fact Adygea is only a part of the land where Cirkassians live ...

Justin Bieber: His 7 Hottest Makeout Moments
Justin Bieber: His 7 Hottest Makeout Moments