Run Matlab R2007a on windows 7

Hi,

What do I have to do to get MATLAB R2007a help working on Windows7 Ultimate?

I have installed MATLAB R2007a using classic theme on Windows7 Ultimate. MATLAB runs fine in this theme. However, when I run MATLAB help, MATLAB stops working...

Does anyone knows how to fix this?

I have tried instaling jre1.5_0.19, which allows MATLAB R2007a to work on any theme on Windows 7. However, the same problem occurs when launching the help, MATLAB again stops working...
0
Jonathan
4/18/2010 9:39:05 AM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 13 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow