Shall i use the misrosoft Visual c++ code from a m-file generated from matlab in Visual C++ with out matlab runtime environment

undefined

C/C++ in matlab and matlab in C/C++ ?
Is it possible to read C/C++ code in matlab and the other way around too? Hi, as long as C or C++ are written in text files you can edit them in the matlab editor. To see the special character of C or C++ coding language, in the editor go to menus: file>preferences>Edito/Debugger>language and on popup "Language" select "C/C++". This does not allow you to run the C/C++ code, just to view it i nicer way... regards, chris saneman <asdfsdf@asd.com> wrote in message <frl846 $f8i$2@news.net.uni-c.dk>... > Is it possible to read C/C...

Using MATLAB in C/C++ Projects for Visualization
Hello! It's been a while since I used the Matlab Compiler the last time to use Matlab functions in C. For a new project, I'd like/have to know, if there is the possibility to use Matlab functions like "plot", "polar", "rose" and "sphere" to display data provided from C/C++. I'd like to have the Matlab code in a dll accessed and delivered with data by the C/C++ functions. This dll should do the visualization in the Matlab way. I'm curious if visualization like this is possibly and if the Matlab graphic functions like zoom, rotation, ......

methods to call matlab in C C++ and call C C++ in matlab
Hi, I am reading the help documents about how to program matlab and C C++ together and my questions are a little bit general. It seems that are several ways to call matlab in C C++ and another several ways to call C C++ in matlab. Please correct me if I am wrong or missing something when I try to list them. To call matlab code in C C++, are there two methods available? The first one is Matlab engine and the second one is to use MATLAB Compiler mcc to create C or C++ shared libraries from your MATLAB code. To call C C++ in matlab, are there also two methods? The first one is to call funct...

converting c++ code to Matlab code using Matlab 9
im working on a project using matlab. i want to use some of the already writen codes in C++. i want to use these codes in my project rather than writing them from scratch. is there some way or a chunk of code that might convert C++ code to matlab code or a ".c" file to ".m" file. please if anyone knows do let me know at the earliest.thanks "fatima " <fatima_naseem2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message <i8ugqn$e9p$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > im working on a project using matlab. i want to use some of the already writen codes in C++. i want to use these c...

Conversion from MATLAB to C/C++ using MATLAB compiler
I am working on conversion of .m files to c/c++. I am using the MATLAB compiler version 3.0 and MATLAB version 6.5.1. There seem to be a few functions which do not seem to get converted. The error i got while using functions like TRAIN, NETWORK and INIT (all neural-networks related functions used in the general neural network programs, newpnn.m etc) is The MATLAB compiler does not currently support MATLAB object oriented programming and the functions TRAIN , NETWORK and INIT would produce a run-time error. Could anyone please tell me as to how i can circumnavigate this problem or solve this...

calling matlab code from Visual Studio & converting standard c types to matlab
Hiya, I'm writing c language code & I'd like to be able to integrate a number of matlab functions to my code. I've tried to do this with the visual studio add in, but it always generates errors. I'm able to compile c code with the matlab compiler, but whenever I try to call a matlab function this causes errors. How does one compile c++ code with matlab? And when I'm at it, how can standard c variable types(int, double...) be converted to matlab types (and in the opposite direstion too)? Thanks for your help ...

Is there any way to use '-t' option in Matlab7, to make Matlab generate C codes from original .m files?
Hi,everyone we have just upgrade our Matlab from version 6.5.1 to 7, and find the mcc in version 7 changed. we originally, use Matlab to test our algorithm and use mcc to translate codes in .m files to .c , to ease our work to porting it to our prototype system. however, the "Deprecated Compiler Options" in Matlab7's help says that the "-t" Option is not supported in this version. I wonder Is there any way to use '-t' option in Matlab7, to make Matlab generate C codes from original .m files? thanks a lot! ...

Converting Matlab code to C using Matlab Compiler
Hello All, Please can I get some guidance on how to Convert a structure from Matlab code to C code using Matlab Compiler. Kind regards Sammy ...

how to change matlab code to Visual C++ code
Hi, I would like to know how to change matlab code to visual C++ code , I heard that matlab has mcc funtion, What is it and how to use? many thanks! Yvonne Ho wrote: > Hi, > I would like to know how to change matlab code to visual C++ code , I > heard that matlab has mcc funtion, What is it and how to use? > many thanks! doc mcc would be a good start... Why do you want to do this? Stuart "Yvonne Ho" <yvonnegarden@gmail.com> wrote in message news:eefa000.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... > Hi, > I would like to know how to change matlab code to visual C++ code , I &g...

linking matlab dll file to C code in Visual Studio
I have a diffculty trying to follow an example of a recent Webinar on "Matlab for C/C++ Programmers". One of the example as "Build Component example", where a simple m code (foo.m) was converted to a dll (foolib.dll) that is to be called by a C-program. A dll file was successfully generated (by invoking 'mcc -t -W libhg:foolib -T link:lib -h libmmfile.mlib libmwsglm.mlib foo.m'). Then when I cimpile and link the client C code in MS Visual Studio, Link errors occur. The messages are something like, ('main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _mclGetPi...

generate an output file using c code and read it in matlab
Hello every body I want to generate a file using c which when run must show some image moving on screen on a pree specified path and then i want to read the same file in matlab and the screen of matlab must show the same image moving on the screen. with regards shahid khan shahid khan <shahidkhan3@gmail.com> wrote in message <16021750.1230559239618.JavaMail.jakarta@nitrogen.mathforum.org>... > Hello every body > I want to generate a file using c which when run must show some image moving on screen on a pree specified path and then i want to read the same file in matlab and the screen of matlab must show the same image moving on the screen. > with regards > shahid khan So, whats the problem/question? Simply write the c output file in a format that MATLAB can read. May I suggest aviread? Actualy i have written the yuv player for yuv format matlab files i want to write a c code which write the output in yuv format and then i can play it using matlab. Please can u guide me how to write the file in yuv format with regards shahid khan On Dec 29, 8:50=A0pm, shahid khan <shahidkh...@gmail.com> wrote: > Actualy i have written the yuv player for yuv format matlab files i want = to write a c code which write the output in yuv format and then i can play = it using matlab. > Please can u guide me how to write the file in yuv format > with regards > shahid khan ------------------------------------------------------------...

vectorized computation in C++ such as those in Matlab (Matlab to C++)?
Dear all, Can C++/STL/Boost do the vectorized calculation as those in Matlab? For example, in the following code, what I really want to do is to send in a vector of u's. All other parameters such as t, l1, l2, l3, etc. are scalars... But u is a vector. Thus, t6 becomes a vector. t9 is an element-wise multiplication... The following code was actually converted from Matlab. If vectorized computation is not facilitated, then I have to call this function millions of times. But if vectorized computation is okay, then I can send in just a u vector with batch elements a time. I have many such code in Matlab need to be converted into C++ with vectorization. Any thoughts? Thank you! double t5, t6, t7, t9, t11, t13, t16, t20, t23, t27, t32, t34, t36, t37, t38, t42, t44, t47, t48, t51, t52, t54, t59, t60, t61, t66, t67, t69, t74, t75, t76, t81, t82, t84, t87, t105, t106, t110, t112; t5 = exp(-t * l1 - t * l2 - t * l3); t6 = t * u; t7 = mu1 * mu1; t9 = u * u; t11 = kappa * kappa; t13 = 0.1e1 / (t9 * t7 + t11); > Dear all, > > Can C++/STL/Boost do the vectorized calculation as those in Matlab? > > For example, in the following code, what I really want to do is to > send in a vector of u's. > > All other parameters such as t, l1, l2, l3, etc. are scalars... > > But u is a vector. > > Thus, t6 becomes a vector. > > t9 is an element-wise multiplication... > > The following code was actually converted f...

matlab beginner: calling matlab from C/C++
I'm relatively new to the world of Matlab. I want to call my matlab own code from a C/C++ program on a machine with matlab installed. Do I need to compile the matlab code using matlab compiler tool or the matlab engine is enough for this? Thanks a lot for your help On Nov 28, 10:03 am, "Paeo Campigotto" <campigo...@dit.unitn.it> wrote: > I'm relatively new to the world of Matlab. > I want to call my matlab own code from a C/C++ program on a > machine with matlab installed. > Do I need to compile the matlab code using matlab compiler > tool or the matla...

MATLAB algorithm to MATLAB function code or C code
hallo firends, Can any body help me write this below code into MATLAB object oriented code or C code form please? M=50; % total number of periods. (choose for 1s duration) f0 = 50; % fundamental AC frequency T0 = 1/f0; %fundamental AC period T = M*T0; %Time for M periods (integer M) N=30; % sample points per period. dt = T0/N; % Sample at N points per period (integer N > 20) t = dt*[1:M*N-1]; % Sampling time array A0=120/2; % amplitude of AC signal. Divide by 2 or maybe sqrt (2) ? AC=A0*sin(f0*t*2*pi); % create AC signal. DC0=50; % DC amplitude DC=DC0*ones(1,length(t)); % create a DC signal that is constant of length t S=AC+DC; % total signal is AC signal + DC signal figure(1); plot(t,S); % plot signal. xlabel('time');ylabel('Signal'); title('Total Signal'); % filter components fAC=S-mean(S); % here is the AC component fDC=mean(S); % here is the DC component figure(2); plot(t,fAC,'r',t,fDC,'b'); % plot AC and DC signals legend('AC','DC'); xlabel('time');ylabel('Signal'); title('Signal with only AC component'); figure(3); plot(t,fDC,'b'); % plot DC signal legend('DC'); xlabel('time');ylabel('Signal'); title('Signal with only DC component'); figure(4); % best to plot in Fourier domain u=abs(fftshift(fft(S))); NumPoints=length(t); freq=(1/dt)*[1:NumPoints]/NumPoints; % create frequency axis freq=fre...

C/C++ in MATALB or MATLAB in C/C++?
Hi I've been asking on the net how to use MEX properly so that I can use C/C++ in MATLAB, but information is not forthcoming. There seems to be a lot on using MATLAB in C/C++ but not the other way around. I understand Mathworks is trying very hard to sell the Matlab Compiler, but even so, why is it SO hard to get information about MEX? Or is it that I've missed something very fundamental, meaning that I'm struggling over something that is actually quite easy? Any thoughts and info would be great. Thanks BullDog BullDog wrote: > Hi > > I've been asking on the net ...

matlab beginner: calling matlab from C/C++ #2
I'm relatively new to the world of Matlab. I want to call my matlab own code from a C/C++ program on a machine with matlab installed. Do I need to compile the matlab code using matlab compiler tool or the matlab engine is enough for this? Thanks a lot for your help ...

Using Matlab functions in Visual C
Hi there, Could someone please help me, I am attempting to call functions in my shared library - which was created using the Matlab compiler - from my MSVC program. I get the following error when I call any of the library functions; error C2065: 'mlfFunc' : undeclared identifier I have included the header file in my program and changed the project settings to link the library to the program. Any help would be great, I have been having trouble with this for a while now, Thank you, Lisa Can anyone help me?? plz Hi Lisa, I'm pretty sure I can help you, but you haven't give...

using the MATLAB converted C/C++ files/libraries.
Hey guys, I'm very new to MATLAB and have learned a lot in the past couple of weeks. I create a file, .m file, compile it and everything is perfect, I get all kinds of files, including a couple c/c++ files, header files, libriaries, .... What I want to know is how do I use these files for a c/c++ program, how do I implement them into a program? "Joe " <josephemassey@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:fa1h93$b4v$1@fred.mathworks.com... > Hey guys, > I'm very new to MATLAB and have learned a lot in the > past couple of weeks. I create a file,...

Using MatLab in C/C++
Is it possible to call MatLab or a MatLab function in C or C++? If so, where can I find info on how to do that? Mike On Feb 11, 8:57 am, "Michael Stachowsky" <mstachow...@gmail.com> wrote: > Is it possible to call MatLab or a MatLab function in C or > C++? If so, where can I find info on how to do that? > > Mike See the Matlab engine http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/matlab_external/f38569.html Chris "Michael Stachowsky" <mstachowsky@gmail.com> wrote in message <fopk7d$bs2$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Is it possibl...

Create (Matlab) object inside C/C++ and pass it to Matlab
I'm trying to create an object inside C++ and then pass it to Matlab via en= gPutVariable. It seems I can create a struct // Create a float array mxArray *acq_data =3D mxCreateNumericMatrix(0, 0, mxSINGLE_CLASS); float *data =3D (float *)mxCalloc(M*N, sizeof(float)); mxSetData(acq_data, data); mxSetM(acq_data, M); mxSetN(acq_data, N); // Convert to struct const char *fieldname =3D "data"; mxArray *acq_struct =3D mxCreateStructMatrix(1,1,1, &fieldname); mxSetField(acq_struct,i,"data",acq_data); // Convert to class ?? Does it work? if (j=3D=3D1...

C Code generation using Embedded MATLAB
Hi, Is there any workarounds to generate C-code using Embedded MATLAB for variables whose size is know only at run-time and hence memory allocated dynamically. A simple case would be to generate the code to determine the median of a certain number of points, the number of points being known only at run-time. To avoid dynamic memory allocation, suppose I use a worst case size scenario of 4096 data points, the code generated by Embedded MATLAB is specific to this size. I cannot use this generated code to determine the median of, say 4095 points, because the way median is determined is different...

How to make a Matlab .m file into C Code
I would speed up my program, so I am wondering (1) what is the command/procedure to change a .M file or function into C code automattically (I did not use C language for a long time so I would rather ask the command to do it automaticaly (2) How to run it in the UNIX system Thanks very much for yoru time and help!! David Zhou wrote: > > > I would speed up my program, so I am wondering > > (1) what is the command/procedure to change a .M file or function > into C code automattically (I did not use C language for a long > time > so I would rather ask the command to do...

converting Matlab m-File to C-Code
Hello everyone, does somebody know how to generate a normal c-Code from a MATLAB m-File? Thank you for your help. Hi! Please read this topic: http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/newsreader/view_thread/158966 You can simply use mcc command with -c option. Exemple: (Method 1: using mcc command) If you want to convert test.m to test.c you can try this in command window: >>mbuild -setup >>mcc -c test.m Method 2: Using MCS: Or use MCS as described below: http://www.dspdesignline.com/howto/210000474 "Sprinceana " <mihaispr@yahoo.com> wrote in message...

converting C/Visual BASIC code to MATLAB
I'm trying to convert some vendor provided C and/or Visual BASIC code into MATLAB, so that MATLAB can utilize a driver that can interface a camera. Three questions: 1. How do I convert global constants into MATLAB? For example: /* C */ #define CE_ERROR_BASE 1 ' Visual BASIC Global Const CE_ERROR_BASE = 1 % MATLAB ?????? 2. How do I convert "typedef struct" into MATLAB? For example: /* C */ typedef struct { unsigned short cameraFound; unsigned short /* CAMERA_TYPE */ cameraType; char name[64]; char serialNumber[10]; } QUERY_USB_INFO; ...

Web resources about - Shall i use the misrosoft Visual c++ code from a m-file generated from matlab in Visual C++ with out matlab runtime environment - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Environment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

'Very poor': Environment office opposed miners using rehabilitation work as biodiversity offset
New documents show how coal firms won the right to claim planting of grass or trees on old mine sites as conservation offsets for future woodland ...

Is juicing bad for you and the environment?
Juicing is bad for your health and for the earth.

Wanneroo council calls on WA environment minister over 3500 problem kangaroos
The Wanneroo council wants the WA environment minister to step in over a Yanchep country club apparently driving more than 3500 kangaroos from ...

SIOS updates its machine learning solution for virtual environments
... IT analytics last year, SIOS Technology Corp has released regular updates to help maximize the availability and efficiency of virtualized environments. ...

A CEO who laid off 15% of staff says: 'The economic environment is changing for all startups'
... last year and Bloomberg on Friday also reported a "pullback in startup investing." "We have to be focused on the fact that the economic environment ...

Kasich: Trump creating 'toxic environment'
Ohio Gov. Kasich denounced his billionaire businessman opponent on Saturday in Sharonville.

Hyperscale Environments Pressure Server OEMs
The Googles, Facebooks and Amazons of the world are buying a lot of servers, and many of them are coming from smaller ODMs.

9 Tips For Creating A Stress-Free Work Environment
9 Tips For Creating A Stress-Free Work Environment

Feds use tax revenue from gun sales to fix environment
Feds use tax revenue from gun sales to fix environment