shutdown matlab.exe when matlab is not in use

Hi,
I've noticed everytime I start my computer, matlab.exe starts automatically
and consumes a considerable amount of memory space which slows down my
computer. Is there an option to prevent this process from starting
automatically each time my computer starts. I have Windows XP operating
system. I have matlab 6.5. Thanks.

Fenisol3

0
fenisol3 (1)

puffy_blake wrote:
> Hi,
> I've noticed everytime I start my computer, matlab.exe starts automatically
> and consumes a considerable amount of memory space which slows down my
> computer. Is there an option to prevent this process from starting
> automatically each time my computer starts. I have Windows XP operating
> system. I have matlab 6.5. Thanks.

Disable the Matlab Webserver Service.

-Herbert