simulator for cognitive radio

Hi
i want to know that is there any simulator available so that i can simulate the issues in spectrum management using cognitive radio
0
dipak
10/1/2010 10:48:20 AM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 207262 articles. 1 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

hi i am also doing the same can anyone help me plz.....?
0
faiz

simulation of vertical handover in matlab
hello every one I am working on the vertical handover between heterogeneous wireless networks. i have implemented the scenario for wifi-wimax in the ns2 2.29. Now i want to simulate Wifi-UMTS scenario in the matlab if anyone know how to start it in matlab.thank you please help me my email id : npkshirsagar@gmail.com On 4/19/2012 5:10 AM, anup kshirsagar wrote: > hello every one I am working on the vertical handover between >heterogeneous wireless networks. i have implemented the scenario >for wifi-wimax in the ns2 2.29. > Now i want to simulate Wifi-UMTS scenario in the matl...

Celebrities in Cognitive Science
Ran across this list, so thought I'd pass it along: http://carbon.cudenver.edu/~mryder/itc_data/cogsci.html Has links to lots of stuff about important people we've been discussing on c.a.p, including MM's paper MINDS ARE SIMPLY WHAT BRAINS DO [hi, JohnC]: http://www.leaderu.com/truth/2truth03.html WHAT!!!??? You mean NO reference to Longley's Frags? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "dan michaels" <dan@oricomtech.com> wrote in message news:4b4b6093.0401031405.76b08b13@posting.google.com... > Ran across this list, so thought I'd pass it along: > > http...

Re: Satellite Radio Authorization: How Does it Work? #6
I suspect most of the folks who use this forum are not interested in trying to cheat XM or Sirius. AES wrote: > Pointers to info on how XM and Sirius systems work, specifically as > regards authorization? > When a satellite authorizes a given radio, does it do it by sending > that radio (and, as a side effect, all other radios) some kind of > digital key that combines with some unique built-in matching key in > that particular radio to enable it to decode the broadcast content? > If so, presumably if you stop paying your bill it can also deauthorize > ...

CDF parameter not found in sweep simulations
Hi, For some of the work that I am doing at the moment, I would like to be able to easily modify model parameters that are usually left fixed. To do this, I have copied the existing device provided by my foundry and then added a CDF parameter to the new device. In this case, I am trying to add the "is" parameter to an n-well diode (nwd) provided by AMS. I have added the "is" parameter to the Component Parameters section of the CDF, and also to the spectre instParameters part of the Simulation Information. I have also created a modified model file which appears as: ...

Re: Simulation in SAS
smart00712345@YAHOO.COM wrote: > I want to do a simulation of a procedure 1000 times. I am not sure how >to proceed to acheive this in SAS. Any suggestions? You've got lots of options. Venita suggested using macros. I would really prefer that you didn't use a big macro loop, unless you really have to. It's expensive in several ways, and it tends to teach you bad SAS programming practices. Expensive? Not in SAS compile time, but in everything else. It takes *your* time to learn SAS macro code and learn how to debug it. It may take orders of magnitude longer to run t...

CORBA simulator
I'm looking for a CORBA simulator to help develop an application. Does any of you have any experience to share or advice? Bill Hi Bill, >> I'm looking for a CORBA simulator to help develop an application. >> Does any of you have any experience to share or advice? What does it mean to have a CORBA simulator, i.e., why can't you just use a CORBA implementation? What would the difference be between a CORBA simulator and a CORBA ORB? Take care, Doug -- Dr. Douglas C. Schmidt, Professor TEL: (615) 343-8197 Electrical Engine...

Help with Intellasys T18 compiler-simulator.
Greetings, I have downloaded the T18 compiler-simulator, set it up with gforth as per the instructions, and got it to run. However, as I am new to Forth/Programming, I had no idea what to do next. I realize this is a new product and the documentation isn't finished and up yet. I was just wondering if someone could point me to any information where I could see how to do/learn very basic Forth in this environment? I type words and I see all the words. That's a start. What I don't understand is, if I take something like starting Forth and also information from the ultratechno...

Goat Simulator
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/reviews/11214-Goat-Simulator-Review-Crapricorn?utm_reader=feedly Not to be confused with the far less popular Goatse Simulator. Rin Stowleigh <rstowleigh@gmail.com> looked up from reading the entrails of the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs say: > >http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/reviews/11214-Goat-Simulator-Review-Crapricorn?utm_reader=feedly > >Not to be confused with the far less popular Goatse Simulator. Rule 34 says this probably does actually exis...

Simulation simulation?
Hello all, I am looking for a good software to simulate a software. For training purposes we would like to simulate an ERP software. That means we would like to take screen shots of the software we want to teach and then simulate the processes which are done with the real data and only show the results to the trainee. Of cause that can be done with p*werpoint, but we would like to have different paths, choosen by selections made on the screens. Any hint would be appreciated! Thank you in advance, Stephan. ...

urgent:impulse noise simulation and NBI simulation
hi,all! I'm doing some simuation for wireless channel,but i don't know how to simulate the impulse noise and the NBI(narrowband interference) in a wireless channel.I have serched on the web,but nothing useful found. Could anyone give me some help on it? This message was sent using the Comp.DSP web interface o www.DSPRelated.com Narrowband interference is just a CW carrier. If you don't know how to simulate that then I probably don't understand the question. Impulse interference, once inside the receiver, will look like pulses that have the same shape and duration as...

System Simulation Error
Hi - I am a newbie ModelSim 5.6 SE user and am trying to troubleshoot this error - ______________________________________________ # -- Loading package standard # ** Error: (vcom-19) Failed to access library 'unisim' at "unisim". # No such file or directory. # ERROR: ../simulation/system_init.vhd(5): Library unisim not found. # ERROR: ../simulation/system_init.vhd(7): VHDL Compiler exiting # ERROR: C:/Modeltech_5.6/win32/vcom failed. # Error in macro ./system.do line 3 ___________________________________________ # My system.do file is : ________________________ do system_i...

Pausing m-file while running simulink simulation
Hi, i want to control my simulink simulation from a m-file: I want to automatically ->change some input variables -> run the simulation -> read the results multiple times. The problem is, that the m-file doesn't wait the simulation to stop. i found one solution for my problem: http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/data/1-1MQV53.html?product=WT&solution=1-1MQV53 but I didn't manage to implement it. I don't understand the last part, of how to stop the timer object. It would be great if someone could explain that issue in a simpler/ more detailed example or maybe...

robot simulation, simulation in infinite loop
Hi, I'd like to do a simulation on the movement of a robot which looks like this: w w \ / \/ | | w w = wheel The angle between two arms is 120 degrees, I can't draw it better :) I have some scopes with the values of the current x and y position, the rotation and the velocity of each wheel. How can I draw the robot at its current position? It would be nice if the velocity could be draw as a vector at each wheel. Is this possible in an easy way? I did not find an object in the library browser which can be used to ...

Simulation in Matlab
Hi, I am new in this group. Does anyone of you know how to make a model and then a simulation in Matlab !without! using simulink. Just using the Matlab code. I have done some simulation befor but i ever used simulink. thanx for reply el_loco el_loco wrote: > ly > > el_loco Derive the system of differential equations governing your system and use solvers like ode45 etc to solve them. Typing 'doc ode45' should get you started. HTH, Maarten -- =================================================================== Maarten van Reeuwijk dept. of Multiscal...

Simulated Annealing in Simulink
I am optimising numerous discrete variables in a Simulink model, and am currently using the Simulink Response Optimisation block. However, I was wondering if there are other ways to perform this optimisation, and if a Simulated Annealing approach can be used? Thanks, Neil. ...

simulation of mixed model data
Hi, I am going to generate some sample data points from a mixed model data with following formula: y_ijk=m+a_i+b_j+(ab)_ij+e_ijk i=1 to 3, j=1 to 2, k=1 to 10, where a b (ab) are random effects with given variance, and e is the error term. I confused how to generate data from these model. can any one give me details? for beginning I generate some points from following model: Y_ij=m+a_i+e_ij i=1 to 8 j=1 to 4 a form N(0,.5) and e form N(0,.1) and fit the following model: proc mixed data=temp; class x; model y=/int; random x; run; where x is a categorical variable with 8 levels. howeve...

DSP56000 simulator needed
Hi, I am looking for a piece of software with the name sim56000.exe, but I failed to find it for downloading. Now I am looking for some good hints. Best wishes, Holger ...

Programming a circuit simulator
I'm programming a circuit simulator for nonlinear circuits. It uses the nodal method and Newton-Raphson approximation to calculate the node voltages. But I'm currently facing a problem: how to treat dynamic elements, capacitor and inductances. I can approximate the derivatives and integrals on which they depend, but only if there is a previous value to use. What if it is t=0? Obviously, we use the initial value supplied by the user, but simply using the nodal method does not suffice in that case. Is there some general programmable way to get the program started? sert <jerr...

Last Call for Papers Reminder (extended): International Conference on Modeling, Simulation and Control ICMSC 2012 #2
Last Call for Papers Reminder (extended): International Conference on Modeling, Simulation and Control ICMSC 2012 CFP Reminder (extended): International Conference on Modeling, Simulation and Control ICMSC 2012 Draft Paper Submission Deadline: 23 July, 2012 Camera-Ready Papers Due & Registration Deadline: 10 August, 2012 ICMSC 2012: San Francisco, USA, 24-26 October, 2012 http://www.iaeng.org/WCECS2012/ICMSC2012.html The conference ICMSC'12 is held under the World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science WCECS 2012. The WCECS 2012 is organized by the International Ass...

Simulink freezes up during Simulation
I developed a simulink block which consists of subsystem and Embedded Matlab function using MatlabR2008b/Simulink ver. 7.2. After running several simulations, the system freezes up. No error message reported by Matlab. When I looked at the Matlab window, it is in the process of compiling the embedded Matlab. If successful, the next line in the process should be "1 file(s) copied". But instead it just "stuck" in the compiling process. If I forced stop the program by hitting ctrl+C, then reboot Matlab, and then try to run the simulation again, it displays an error message ...

Simulating post par simulation model
Hello all, I am trying to simulate a post par simulation model of a design which contains block RAMs. The source code is simulated using the simulation block RAM model. And the internal memory is accessed using '.' operator. This suceessfully simulated. But when i tried to imulte the post par model an error occured. I have used the X_ library files for simulation. Initially i simulted and only accessed the output signals. This version simulated successfully. But when i tried to access the internal memory using . operator. At the time of loading the design an error occured. ...

Get evaluated parameters of Simulink blocks during simulation
I simulate a Simulink model step-by-step using the model(t,x,u,flag) function. During the simulation, I need to get the (true, i.e. evaluated) parameter values of the non-virtual blocks. I used get_param(...) to do that, however the returned values are expression strings (e.g. '1.5' or 'N' where N is a variable in the global or model or masked workspace). So I used evalin() to evaluate the values, but I couldn't do this with masked workspace. I don't know how to get the local workspace of a masked subsystem. My questions: 1) Is there any easier way? Is there any fu...

How to simulate the commutation period of the BLDC motor
Hi, I want to realize the phase voltage in bldc motor, but I don't know how to generate the voltage spark caused by commutation period. has anyone ever simulated it before? Your help is greatly appreciated! David Lin ...

US-RI-Portsmouth: Sr. Manager, Systems Engineering, Modeling/simulation exp.; Pe (45293857610)
US-RI-Portsmouth: Sr. Manager, Systems Engineering, Modeling/simulation exp.; Pe (45293857610) ============================================================================================== Position: Sr. Manager Reference: SMC01289 Location: Portsmouth RI Duration: Perm Skills: 12 + years Systems Engineering, Modeling, and Simulation experience with a variety of tools. Must have prior management experience. Must be innovative thinker, going beyond the realm of what is standard practice and commonly accep...

Simulation book
I used the book title "Modern wireless communications" by simon haykin where is some simulation work is available about mimo STBC related but I don't have matlab file. If any one have this code or any book where I can found simulation work kindly send me the matlab file and also book title. Regards, almas.mmu@gmail.com ...