simulator for cognitive radio

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Hi
i want to know that is there any simulator available so that i can simulate the issues in spectrum management using cognitive radio
0
Reply dipak 10/1/2010 10:48:20 AM

See related articles to this posting

hi i am also doing the same can anyone help me plz.....?
0
Reply faiz 1/21/2011 10:31:55 AM

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

cognitive radio simulation
Hi, I'm doing a project in Cognitive radio and I need to do some simulation with matlab. If any one have done previous simulation or have got some Please can he help and send me a copy (M-file) to help me in my simulation. ...

simulation for Cognitive radio
Hi, I'm doing a project in Cognitive radio and I need to do some simulation with matlab. If any one have done previous simulation or have got some Please can he help and send me a copy (M-file) to help me in my simulation. Thanks for any help damjanisa hi there i came across your msg today.i'm working on cognitive radio aswell. i was wondering if you have managed to find any matlab codes related to cognitive radio.it would be a huge help if you can please send me some information Regards Azar you can get some help here http://intcube.com/Education/comm_301...

Cognitive radio simulators
Hello Does anyone know any projects related to cognitive radio simulators ? I have seen an older topic on this issue, but I would like to have newer informations about this topic. thanks Bogdan ...

spectrum sensing in cognitive radio simulation
hi everybody i just begin my research in cognitive radio. i am studying a paper about spectrum sensing in cognitive radio and i need help in finding a matlab codes in this subject. any advice will help thank u in advance Arwa http://www.intcube.com/edu/comm_301208.htm http://www.intcube.com/edu/comm_301208.htm ...

help regarding cognitive radio simulator
Hi, Can anyone please post the username and password for the link http://intcube.com/Education/comm_301208.htm I am in need of some simulation code for cognitive radio. If anyone has the code, kindly send it to my mail id "n.n.kanagaraj.upm@gmail.com". Thanks in Advance :-) ...

Using Simevents for Cognitive Radio simulation
Hello everyone, I am trying to create a behavioral simulation in MATLAB for cognitive radio especially centralized cooperative sensing. I am having difficulties building a simulation that describes a cognitive radio network. My starting point is to build a simple network with a PU source and sink; and also CU source and sink. This is supposed to form the basis for building the centralized cooperative sensing network. Unfortunately due to the technical details such as sensing and detecting and other actions that take place in a cognitive device i am unsure of how to build the model in Sim eve...

matLab simulation for cognitive radio spectrum sharing
Dear friends, Now I am doing thesis on cognitive radio spectrum sharing. I will be grateful if any one help me by giving some matlab simulation code such as "secondary user outage probability vs SINR" ...

matlab code for ssdf attack cognitive radio simulator
I am doing project on Cognitive Radio.Please send me the code for SSDF(Spectrum Sensing Data Falsification Attack) in cognitive radio simulator. ...

Simulation simulation?
Hello all, I am looking for a good software to simulate a software. For training purposes we would like to simulate an ERP software. That means we would like to take screen shots of the software we want to teach and then simulate the processes which are done with the real data and only show the results to the trainee. Of cause that can be done with p*werpoint, but we would like to have different paths, choosen by selections made on the screens. Any hint would be appreciated! Thank you in advance, Stephan. ...

cognitive radio
Does anyone know a forum on discussion cognitive radio? LBB lanbaba wrote: > Does anyone know a forum on discussion cognitive radio? > > LBB Try http://www.google.com/search?q=%22cognitive+radio%22+gnuradio I was playing with Google as I never heard of "cognitive radio". "gnuradio" may be key search term. HTH Richard Owlett wrote: > lanbaba wrote: > >> Does anyone know a forum on discussion cognitive radio? >> >> LBB > > > Try http://www.google.com/search?q=%22cognitive+radio%22+gnuradio > > I was playing with Goog...

cognitive radio #14
hai....... i m doing my project in spectrum sensing in cognitive radio using cyclostationary feature detection..........if anyone knows the matlab coding for any signal......... help me with that coding.............thank you..... On Mon, 04 Mar 2013 02:09:32 -0800, jeya n wrote: > hai....... i m doing my project in spectrum sensing in cognitive radio > using cyclostationary feature detection..........if anyone knows the > matlab coding for any signal......... help me with that > coding.............thank you..... My research fee: US$150/hr, minimum purchase is 8 hours,...

cognitive radio #10
To all experts here and to all who have information about cognitive radio CR,,I'm asking for a resource that i can start learning about it . I'm very interested in it , and I'm thinking to do my research on it ...I appreciate your help.Thanks in advance. ...

Help in Cognitive radio
Hello all, i have recently start work on cognitive radio, could you please help me regarding collision between two su and su wit pu. and why the probability of successfully transfer of packet is exp-(packet size/date*rate-idle time). please help me. any related code if in C++ or matlab send me on ateeq.soton@gmail.com. i will be very thankful. ...

PSO in cognitive radio
HI I want to start to work on optimization of cognitive radio with PSO algorithm, I am really confuse about MATLAB cod would you tell me , what should i do first? and how should i start to learn PSO algorithm and it's MATLAB code regards "mohsen Akbari" <mohsen.akbari61@yahoo.com> wrote in message <iv6i9r$qc1$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > HI > I want to start to work on optimization of cognitive radio with PSO algorithm, I am really confuse about MATLAB cod would you tell me , what should i do first? > and how should i start to learn PSO algorithm and ...

Cognitive radio #18
Hi I am working on cognitive radios , I want want matlab code for energy detection for spectrum sensing in cognitive radios. in which the noise signal is assumed to be an i.i.d. random Gaussian process with zero mean and variance ?2n while the signal is assumed to be an i.i.d. random process of zero mean and variance thanks in advance ...

Cognitive Radio #15
Dear All, Please share matlab codes for spectrum sensing in cognitive radio ...

cognitive radio #12
i am doing spectrum sensing by energydetection using sliding window.can any one tel me how to code sliding window in matlab. ...

COGNITIVE RADIO #17
I am doing main project in Securd Cognitive Radio.I have searched books related to Cognitive Radio in my college library and did not found any text book related .So will you please give me a matlab code for cognitve radio spectrum sensing .You may also send the code for Security Attacks ...

cognitive radio #16
I am doing project on Cognitive Radio.Please send me the spectrum sensing code of mat lab.If not then you may send code for SSDF(Spectrum Sensing Data Falsification Attack). ...

cognitive radio 393885
i am doing a project on CR. and i saw your post so i was wondering if u could send me mat lab code for spectrum sensing by energy detection method. that would be very helpful. "Saba " <sab.love@yahoo.com> wrote in message <hsng8a$jc6$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > i am doing a project on CR. and i saw your post so i was wondering if u could send me mat lab code for spectrum sensing by energy detection method. that would be very helpful. who's ...you(r post)... (?)... us "us " <us@neurol.unizh.ch> wrote in message <hsnh4d$k9p$1@fred.mathw...

Cognitive Radio 403151
I need some some help in implementing a cognitive radio network where secondary users do energy detection of the primary user signal.Please send me an email with the solution ...

cognitive radio reg
hi to all... i am doing my project in cognitive radio network. but i dont know how to write code for that. i cant open the links whatever you gave in other pages. i dont know how to introduce mobility to my secondary CRs. would anybody kindly please help me..atleast some sample programs for introducing mobility in CRs..please help me. ...

radio frequency simulation
I would like to know A. if something is possible and B. where to find information and preferably someone who has done this before to help me get started. For part A. what I would like to do is simulate 2 wireless links that are parallel to eachother and I would like to calculate the RFI. Another scenario I would like to simulate is the collocation of two radios in close proximity to one another (i.e. within a few feet on the same tower, pole, etc.) If anyone has any information and can guide me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. ...

cognitive radio #4
hi I'm doing project in cognitive radio. how to define different channels(frequency bands ) in matlab.normally,a node sense for free media(single channel) for data transmission. if any one knows plz guide me "cognitive koteeshwari" <eshwari.kote@gmail.com> wrote in message <h858v6$mp8$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > hi > I'm doing project in cognitive radio. how to define different channels(frequency bands ) in matlab.normally,a node sense for free media(single channel) for data transmission. > if any one knows plz guide me You can use log distance path ...