I want to do pretty trivial stuff in Simulink but don't know how to deal
- Continuous time operation, if possible variable step solvers
- A signal should come from MATLAB workspace and be sampled (that's just
- The simulation time is divided into M periods (M ~ 1000) and in each
period, the signal should be multiplied by a different sinusoid
- This signal is fed into different, continuous time transfer functions
- At the end of each period (e.g., given as timestamps) the current
value of the continuous signal should be saved (sampled) and exported to
So I would need either a (continuous time) sine source where the
frequency can be changed over time. Or some way to create 1000
sinusoidal blocks (without copy&pasting them) and MUXing the correct
source at each time.
Any ideas how to implement this?