Simulink: DSP

Hi,
I'm trying to do the following using Signal Processing Blockset:
1. Input an audio signal using "From Wave Device".
2. Then move the frequency component of that signal up, that is
f=f+1kHz.
3. Finally output the new signal using "To Wave Device".
I have some difficulties in step#2: How to move the frequency
component up? Any idea?

Thanks in advance
0
200359449 (1)

Infinity wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm trying to do the following using Signal Processing Blockset:
> 1. Input an audio signal using "From Wave Device".
> 2. Then move the frequency component of that signal up, that is
> f=f+1kHz.
> 3. Finally output the new signal using "To Wave Device".
> I have some difficulties in step#2: How to move the frequency
> component up? Any idea?
>
> Thanks in advance

I would suggest you to bring the frequency to another frequency
greater than 2 time your maximum audio frequency. If it is not
possible do it in two steps: 2.1 up converter your audio band to
50KHz, clean up the low frequency using a high pass filter than down
converter again to the frequency you want, do not forget to add a low
pass filter after down conversion . Hope this help.
In order to contact me, manually change my e_mail to a proper one.

ADL