simulink generate single pulse (only 1 pulse)

How can i generate only one pulse in simulink

something like this :
         __
_____| |_______________________________________________

please help ..
thanks
0
mo
8/31/2010 9:23:08 AM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 206944 articles. 560 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

Use the summation of 2 step blocks.

E.g. a step from 0 to 1 at time t=10, added to a step from 0 to -1 (note the minus) at time t=20 will give you a pulse of height 1 from t=10 to t=20.

Phil.
0
Phil

Simulink #50
Hello, I need to add a column to a matrix in Simulink. I have a matrix of 20x3 and I need to add another column with the values of a signal at certain moments of time, that is to say, in t=1s add the value to the first row (1,4 position), in t=1.5s to the second row (2,4 position), t=5s to third (3,4 position),� How I can do this? Thanks Dear, U can use "Merge" or "Concernce" Block to get ur answer. Hope this is helpful for u. If u need any other help, pls mail me. Email ID: pritesh.ic@gmail.com Regards, Pritesh Shah Hello, The "Merge" block doesn't serve...

US-TX-Austin: Engineering Assoc. 1, Entry level, BSEE or BSME; 6M to Perm (45355457609)
US-TX-Austin: Engineering Assoc. 1, Entry level, BSEE or BSME; 6M to Perm (45355457609) ======================================================================================= Position: Engineering Assoc. 1 Reference: SMC02003 Location: Austin TX Duration: 6M to perm Skills: Recent College Graduate in EE or ME Knowledge of electric utility relay protection, SCADA, fault recording and metering is desireable. Ability to effectively use spreadsheets, databases and other office applications is desireable. ...

single dual dimension
ProE 2001 Win 2K I have a drawing with multiple dimensions. I would like only one of the dimensions to be dual. Changing the .dtl changes all dimensions to dual. Is there a way to have only selected dimensions dual? Thanks in advance, Scott "Scott" <nkaleyta@chartermi.net> wrote in message news:voirtb2ovuf52a@corp.supernews.com... : ProE 2001 : Win 2K : : I have a drawing with multiple dimensions. I would like only one of the : dimensions to be dual. Changing the .dtl changes all dimensions to dual. : : Is there a way to have only selected dimens...

HTML and Javascript generated from CGI script fails when generated #2
I have a cgi script that creates some HTML and javascript based on data in a database. When I run the script and generate teh output, I get the following error: object expected. If I take teh code generated and put it in a test html file, there are no errors and all works as expected with no javascript errors. What it looks like to me is that the DIV object is not defined when the code is executed and is a scope issue, but I cannot confirm that, nor can I see an immediate work around. I know the code is IE specific, but for now I gotta get this working, then I can worry about N...

vector computation in Simulink
Hello, I have N signals on which I want to apply the same processing. If I use blocks allowing vector computation everything is OK. But How can I do with block not allowing vector computation (for example the "weighted moving average") ? I'd like the algorithm be independant of N, so copying the block N times is not a good solution (imagine if N is equal to 1000...). I tried using the "for iterator" block, but it doesn't seem it helps in this case. Is there a way to copy the block automatically ? Have you any other ideas ? Thanks Patrick Patrick Schoeneich wro...

Online Chat, March 1, on Deployment With Java Web Start
Java Web Start is a one-click deployment solution for Java applications on the desktop. It gives you a way of deploying applications from a Web server and automaticaly downloading the files and runtime environment needed by the application. Learn more about Java Web Start and get questions answered in this chat with key members of the engineering team: Andy Herrick, Stanley Ho, and Thomas Ng. Andy is the technical lead of Java Web Start. Stanley is the architect of Java Deployment technologies in J2SE. Thomas is a major contributor to Java Web Start. The chat is scheduled for Tuesday, ...

J2EE tool advice
I have a client who wishes to find a tool to help them work out what tests they have to re-run when they make a change to a component within a Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) application. They would like to know what web user interface components (JSPs) would have to be retested and what (Actuate) reports would have to be checked after, for example, changing a value object, or a session bean. There are several Message Driven Beans involved in the application as well. I have seen the demonstration of Rational Purify Plus adding code coverage information to gcal and suggesting what h...

Create 2D-LookUp Table in Simulink
Hi Matlab friends, I want to build a simple model within Simulink, but not finding the right block. I have three one-dimensional input signals called X, Y and Z. No I am interested in saving each value of Z in a 2D-lookup table. The values of X and Y should define the position where the Z-value will be stored within the lookup table. From my point of view an easy task - but I asked a lot of people and nobody could give me a solution. I also started playing with the adaptive lookup tables, but they seem to be not the right tool for that task. Is anybody out there who can help me? Would be gr...

Syquest 1 gig removable drive
This is a parallel port drive I have, and I have had no luck getting this drive to work under os2. It does not see the drive after installing the software.... Checked config.sys entries and that looks fine. Anyone ever sucessfully get one of these to work? Thanks; Frank. -- * Never forget 9/11 and the cost of FREEDOM! 'Tedra' * * Personal Page: http://oakgrovedesigns.net/ * * Old Mill China: http://oakgrovedesigns.net/oldmill * * Johnson Brothers Book: http://oakgrovedesigns.net/jbbook2 * On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 07:06:56 UTC, Frank <...

Generating thumbnails of a page
Is there anyway to rescale a whole page homogeneously, so that is looks like a thumbnail? -- Bruno Barberi Gnecco <brunobg_at_users.sourceforge.net> Painting, n.: The art of protecting flat surfaces from the weather, and exposing them to the critic. -- Ambrose Bierce Bruno Barberi Gnecco wrote on 17 sep 2005 in comp.lang.javascript: > Is there anyway to rescale a whole page homogeneously, so that > is looks like a thumbnail? > document.body.style.zoom = '5%' IE5.5+ only?? -- Evertjan. The Netherlands. (Replace all crosses with dots in my emailaddress) ...

Using IF in Simulink
We have a problem using IF in Simulink. We have a output (u) from 0-2000 and want to apply an IF-eq.: if (u<=100) u=u else u=100 S=F8ren wrote: > We have a problem using IF in Simulink. We have a output (u) from > 0-2000 and want to apply an IF-eq.: > > if (u<=3D100) > u=3Du > > else > u=3D100 Why do you want to use an IF? Use a Saturation block with an upper limit of 100 and lower limit of 0. It's in Simulink -> Discontinuities. HTH, Ashish. Praetorian wrote: > > > > S�ren wrote: >> We have a problem using IF in Simulink. We have ...

TextOS 1.0b6 "Rock" released

neural network toolbox, matlab version 6.1
hi, I am using neural network toolbox of matlab version 6.1. In that I am using model reference adaptive control box. Iam facing the problem in incorporating distubance while developing a NN plant model. Can any one help. ...

Interface Siliding Mode Control of DC-DC Boost Converter Simulink Matlab with Arduino Uno #2
Hi, I have difficulties here which I really don't know how to burn my Siliding Mode Control of DC-DC Boost Converter Simulink Matlab into my Arduino Uno. Anyone could guide me on how to do it? Really need help here. Thank you. :) ...

Net Users utility (many user accounts in a single step) #3
http://www.netuser.1cis.com/ ...

Places where single fails
There are some places where single precision isn't handled gracefully (my little list below). It would be nice if the functions would silently cast to double or even better handle single inputs. 1. fminsearch - your function can return singles but the initial estimates must be double. 2. fminbnd - your function can return singles but the bounds must be double. 3. text(single(0),single(0),'test') - won't accept single co-ordinates. 4. lsqnonlin, pcg, lsqr, etc. - all rely on sparse which won't interact at all with singles. On 02/18/2015 10:11 AM, 2460acc@gmai...

Lexer/Parser generators in java for LL(k) ?
Hello. I have to develop a lexer and parser for a LL(k) grammar. Considering this, what are, in your experience, the best generators available? I'm coding in Java. Thanks, Hello John, please check out the Coco/R parser generator, it is LL(1) but can be LL(k) in some special cases, and features an easy-to-use grammar definition language. It is available for several languages, even Java. http://www.ssw.uni-linz.ac.at/coco/#Java John Williams wrote: > I have to develop a lexer and parser for a LL(k) grammar. Considering this, > what are, in your experience, the best generators a...

simulink., error
dear Mr. my simulink model occur errors.., that is... "Trouble solving algebraic loop containing at time zero stoping simulation. There may be a singularity in the solution. If the model is correct try reducing the step size (either by reducing the fixed step size or by tighteen the error tolerances" pls help to me i expect your mail thank u myo On Dec 11, 3:19 am, "myo htaik" <myoht...@gmail.com> wrote: > dear Mr. > my simulink model occur errors.., that is... > > "Trouble solving algebraic loop containing at time zero > stop...

[ANN] Fetch F5.0.1
A first French.lproj folder, F5.0.1, for Fetch is now available at <ftp://ftp.sri.ucl.ac.be/pub/FTP/Fetch/>. And maybe soon on one of the mirrors : <ftp://ftp.calvacom.fr/pub/mac-fr/> <ftp://ftp.oleane.fr/pub/mirrors/version-francaise/> <ftp://ftp.free.fr/mirrors/ftp.sri.ucl.ac.be/> <ftp://ftp.ciril.fr/pub/Mac/UCL/> <ftp://ftp.cidif.org/mac/> <ftp://ftp.belnet.be/mirror/ftp.sri.ucl.ac.be/pub/> Fetch is a powerful FTP tool with a great interface. Fetch was one of the first Mac FTP clients available, and it remains a favo...

[ANN] Little Bear Quest v1.1
Hello, All! We have released new version of our adventure game "Little Bear Quest: the Birthday Cake". Now it is possible to complete 95% of the game with Demo version. www.bear-quest.com - home www.bear-quest.com/download.php - download page waiting for your feedback! -- Vadim Gaidukevich Little Bear Quest (classic adventure game for kids and parents) www.bear-quest.com ...

square wave / sine wave generator
I'm looking for a simple program or method to generate sine waves or square waves at a desired frequency. Thanks for your help Ray RayD wrote: > I'm looking for a simple program or method to generate sine waves or > square waves at a desired frequency. > Have you tried Google? What's your C++ question? On Jun 21, 1:43 pm, RayD <rgdyke...@aol.com> wrote: > I'm looking for a simple program or method to generate sine waves or > square waves at a desired frequency. > > Thanks for your help > > Ray Isn't this a Home Work? RayD wrote: &...

newbie : using python to generate web-pages
Hello all, I am taking up on the work of a coleague who developed a big perl script to generate a bunch of html files. I am taking over his task and I looked at his code. It is quite messy because he used simple "print" command to print the html code into files so the script is a mix of html an perl. Quite ugly. I don't know much about perl but I know that there are html shortcuts in the CGI module that could allow me to make the code more readable. Something like "print em(toto)" that would print "<em>toto</em>" Is there anything like tha...

gcc in 1.6.2?
Which version of gcc is in 1.6.2 release? I know it's 2.something, but exactly what version? :) On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 13:40:03 +0200, Ivan Voras wrote: > Which version of gcc is in 1.6.2 release? I know it's 2.something, but > exactly what version? :) NetBSD 1.6.2 (fubar) #0: Sun Mar 7 15:29:37 CST 2004 Welcome to NetBSD! $ gcc -v Using builtin specs. gcc version 2.95.3 20010315 (release) (NetBSD nb3) Dave Uhring wrote: > $ gcc -v > Using builtin specs. > gcc version 2.95.3 20010315 (release) (NetBSD nb3) Thank you! ...

How do you combine pictures into 1 for ebay auction
I'd like to combine several images into one for posting an ebay auction - i.e. different views of the same item. How is this done? I don't find it covered in the help section. Thanks! "Doc" <docsavage20_Down@With_hot_DAMN_mail_SPAM.com> wrote in message news:RFSnb.9056$X22.8853@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net... > I'd like to combine several images into one for posting an ebay auction - > i.e. different views of the same item. How is this done? I don't find it > covered in the help section. > > Thanks! > > Create a big enough image to ...

FA: 1-Day-Left: Dozens of PC CDROMs Games, Sims, Ref, Golf, Music, Movies
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5785211760 ...