simulink model of channel estimation of WIMAX system

I am now creating a simulink model of Wimax System. However, I have some trouble in the channel estimation block. I wanna compare the LMS and MMSE algorithm and wanna use the linear ,spline and cubic interpolation. Is the channel estimation part after the FFT part or after the ofdm de-assemble part?

Could somebody send me the simulink block of channel eatimation part and the relative M file about the interpolation, LMS and MMSE algorithm.

I am new to simulink and I am really need help.

Thank you so much.
0
Yu
8/25/2010 9:19:08 PM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211036 articles. 13 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

On Aug 25, 10:19=A0pm, "Yu Jia" <yujia...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I am now creating a simulink model of Wimax System. However, I have some =
trouble in the channel estimation block. I wanna compare the LMS and MMSE a=
lgorithm and wanna use the linear ,spline and cubic interpolation. Is the c=
hannel estimation part after the FFT part or after the ofdm de-assemble par=
t?

> Could somebody send me the simulink block of channel eatimation part and =
the relative M file about the interpolation, LMS and MMSE algorithm.

> I am new to simulink and I am really need help.
>
> Thank you so much.

Hi i am also facing same problem if you know the solution in future
please sent the solution my id vv.sunilkumar13@gmail.com .please
urgent. Thank you
0
sunil
9/1/2010 11:58:24 AM
sunil kumar v v <vv.sunilkumar13@gmail.com> wrote in message <e6012fd0-b09a-4fcb-87ce-97259057beed@f25g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>...
> On Aug 25, 10:19 pm, "Yu Jia" <yujia...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > I am now creating a simulink model of Wimax System. However, I have some trouble in the channel estimation block. I wanna compare the LMS and MMSE algorithm and wanna use the linear ,spline and cubic interpolation. Is the channel estimation part after the FFT part or after the ofdm de-assemble part?
> >
> > Could somebody send me the simulink block of channel eatimation part and the relative M file about the interpolation, LMS and MMSE algorithm.
> >
> > I am new to simulink and I am really need help.
> >
> > Thank you so much.
>
> Hi i am also facing same problem if you know the solution in future
> please sent the solution my id vv.sunilkumar13@gmail.com .please
> urgent. Thank you

Hi:
I am working on it now . I wish I can find the solution. This is my email: yujia917@hotmail.com. If you get something,sen to me.
Thank you.
Keep in touch.
0
Yu
9/1/2010 6:23:22 PM
On Wednesday, August 25, 2010 2:19:08 PM UTC-7, Yu Jia wrote:
> I am now creating a simulink model of Wimax System. However, I have some =
trouble in the channel estimation block. I wanna compare the LMS and MMSE a=
lgorithm and wanna use the linear ,spline and cubic interpolation. Is the c=
hannel estimation part after the FFT part or after the ofdm de-assemble par=
t?
>=20
> Could somebody send me the simulink block of channel eatimation part and =
the relative M file about the interpolation, LMS and MMSE algorithm.
>=20
> I am new to simulink and I am really need help.
>=20
> Thank you so much.

Hi,

I am also interested in any synchronization model for OFDM system. Any atta=
chment shall be appreciated.

K.
0
ogunyanda