simulink model of channel estimation of WIMAX system

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

I am now creating a simulink model of Wimax System. However, I have some trouble in the channel estimation block. I wanna compare the LMS and MMSE algorithm and wanna use the linear ,spline and cubic interpolation. Is the channel estimation part after the FFT part or after the ofdm de-assemble part?

Could somebody send me the simulink block of channel eatimation part and the relative M file about the interpolation, LMS and MMSE algorithm.

I am new to simulink and I am really need help.

Thank you so much.
0
Reply Yu 8/25/2010 9:19:08 PM

See related articles to this posting

On Aug 25, 10:19=A0pm, "Yu Jia" <yujia...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I am now creating a simulink model of Wimax System. However, I have some =
trouble in the channel estimation block. I wanna compare the LMS and MMSE a=
lgorithm and wanna use the linear ,spline and cubic interpolation. Is the c=
hannel estimation part after the FFT part or after the ofdm de-assemble par=
t?

> Could somebody send me the simulink block of channel eatimation part and =
the relative M file about the interpolation, LMS and MMSE algorithm.

> I am new to simulink and I am really need help.
>
> Thank you so much.

Hi i am also facing same problem if you know the solution in future
please sent the solution my id vv.sunilkumar13@gmail.com .please
urgent. Thank you
0
Reply sunil 9/1/2010 11:58:24 AM

sunil kumar v v <vv.sunilkumar13@gmail.com> wrote in message <e6012fd0-b09a-4fcb-87ce-97259057beed@f25g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>...
> On Aug 25, 10:19 pm, "Yu Jia" <yujia...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > I am now creating a simulink model of Wimax System. However, I have some trouble in the channel estimation block. I wanna compare the LMS and MMSE algorithm and wanna use the linear ,spline and cubic interpolation. Is the channel estimation part after the FFT part or after the ofdm de-assemble part?
> >
> > Could somebody send me the simulink block of channel eatimation part and the relative M file about the interpolation, LMS and MMSE algorithm.
> >
> > I am new to simulink and I am really need help.
> >
> > Thank you so much.
>
> Hi i am also facing same problem if you know the solution in future
> please sent the solution my id vv.sunilkumar13@gmail.com .please
> urgent. Thank you

Hi:
I am working on it now . I wish I can find the solution. This is my email: yujia917@hotmail.com. If you get something,sen to me.
Thank you.
Keep in touch.
0
Reply Yu 9/1/2010 6:23:22 PM

On Wednesday, August 25, 2010 2:19:08 PM UTC-7, Yu Jia wrote:
> I am now creating a simulink model of Wimax System. However, I have some =
trouble in the channel estimation block. I wanna compare the LMS and MMSE a=
lgorithm and wanna use the linear ,spline and cubic interpolation. Is the c=
hannel estimation part after the FFT part or after the ofdm de-assemble par=
t?
>=20
> Could somebody send me the simulink block of channel eatimation part and =
the relative M file about the interpolation, LMS and MMSE algorithm.
>=20
> I am new to simulink and I am really need help.
>=20
> Thank you so much.

Hi,

I am also interested in any synchronization model for OFDM system. Any atta=
chment shall be appreciated.

K.
0
Reply ogunyanda 2/22/2014 1:50:59 PM

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Run Simulink model in Matlab for UWB channel model problem
Hi, I have been trying to use UWB Channel Model by Robert Morelos-Zaragoza in my MATALB code for UWB system. However, when I try to use 'sim' in Matlab command it gives me following error. >> [T,X,Y]= sim('IEEE802153a_channel_model_test.mdl',[0 1e-7],[]); Warning: The discrete states in model 'IEEE802153a_channel_model_test' cannot be logged as a matrix because the model has non-double or complex discrete states. Use 'structure' format to log states (see Save Format in Configuration Parameters dialog or simset command). I have tried chan...

Systems view on channel models
Hi Everyone, I would like to get your opinion on which wireless channel model parameters are really helpful or crucial to systems design for real system implementation. In general, delay spread is one, so a tapped-delay channel model would suffice. If the wireless system uses MIMO, then angular spread may also be added. One could argue, however, that the needed parameters would depends on the application. I would like to keep the discussion open. So citing system applications, and then their crucial channel parameters as used in simulation for the purposes of implementatio...

simulink models of Earth systems
Does anyone knows of simulink models emulating catchment geomorphological dynamics such as sediment detachment and transfer, landsliding, soil erosion, basin sedimentation, stratigraphy or anything else? thank you in advance Filippo ...

modelling baseband channels in simulink
Hi, I'm pretty new to simulink, and I want to use it to simulate different data coding schemes for transmission over say coax cable. I figure one of the first things I need to do is get the frequency response of the communications channel. Since simulink deals with samples and frames (still not sure about the differences here), i.e. discrete time, I guess I should sample the channel frequency response, and implement the channel as a FIR filter? One of the things I'm unsure of is how to simulate reflections due to impedance mismatches. Is this easy to do in simulink? And finally, ...

Channel Estimation in CDMA systems
Hallo everybody, I was wondering which methods could be used to estimate the channel impulse response in a CDMA system, where the receiver catches the superposition of many users' signals spread with different pseudo-random codes. I would just need the channel estimate for two of these many users and I wouldn't need any detection of the data, I'm *only* interested in the channel estimate. A fixed training sequence is provided. Is there any chance of doing it at symbol rate? Thanks VD On 09/22/2010 08:17 AM, vitus81 wrote: > Hallo everybody, > > I was wo...

Channel model for simulink/matlab
In high speed link design environment, the channel models are always given in s-parameter format. (ref: <http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/ap/)> Does anyone know a good methodology to use these measured s-parameter data as the channel model in simulink? If I have a impulse response of the channel, can I use that in the simulink? Thanks, Jack Jack wrote on 31-05-05 09:34 : > In high speed link design environment, the channel models are always > given in s-parameter format. > (ref: <http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/ap/)> actually, it's this: http://grouper.i...

PV Systems Modeling On Simulink
Good morning fellow MATLabers... I am doing research on PV (Photovoltaic) System Degradation on panels... I was wondering if any of you know of any Simulink library that can be downloaded or that is available to Simulate the PV Systems. Next I was wondering if anybody can guide me on how to create my own library or modify existing libraries to do exactly what I need. Thanks "Albert " <aleytevidal@gmail.com> wrote in message <h350hp$d0s$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Good morning fellow MATLabers... > > I am doing research on PV (Photovoltaic) System Degradatio...

distribution system modelling in simulink
I modeled a IEEE 13 bus system in simulink. but i found a problem in entering the transmission line parameter given by the IEEE . whether the distribution system can be modeled using simulink? if it is possible, giude me how to enter parameters for transmission line, transformer and circuit breaker. ...

Problem with channel estimation in OFDM systems
Hi, I am presently working on a real time implementation of OFDM system. using CP-OFDM with adaptive bit loading and intend to carry out th channel estimation using RLS algorithm. However, the implementation of RLS which I have tried from Fischer, yiel very random and unpredictable result. One of the major problems is that i the input data is constant, then the algorithm never converges. Eve otherwise, the convergence is based on the pattern of the input data. have observed that on changing the channel parameters, the new estimate generally have an overshot value of the first tap and reduc...

Equivalent Simulink Model for Hydraulic System
Hi, I would like to have an equivalent Simulink model for a Hydraulic circuit. I tried using the equations from SimHydraulics Toolbox reference guide but, the results are not the same. A simple application i am using is to control the hydraulic cylinder's motion. The inference from comparing my Simhyraulics model and Simulink model show that for extend the position tends to about 30% (of stroke) plus the cylinder stroke length and then smoothens the curve to reach about 10% (of stroke) plus the cylinder stroke length with some peaks and stays for a while if there is still a input pressure...

System identification modelling in simulink problems
Hi Guys, I'm trying to do run a simple model in simulink based on the results of a model created with System Identification toolbox. This image shows what I have done: http://ploader.net/files/5cdd0f0be17a14f59278507cca2aba6c.png [URL=http://ploader.net/#5cdd0f0be17a14f59278507cca2aba6c.png][IMG]http://ploader.net/files/5cdd0f0be17a14f59278507cca2aba6c.png[/IMG][/URL] As you can see the model fit in the toolbox looks ok but when export the "mydata" and "arx440" to the matlab workspace and put them in my simulink model the output from the model doesnt match w...

simulink models for physiological control systems
Hi can anybody help me about converting differential equations in to SIMULINK models? From where can I get SIMULINK models for physiological systems like body temperature control. This is for educational purpose. "chandresh" <crchaudhari@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eee4946.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... > Hi > > can anybody help me about converting differential equations in to > SIMULINK models? > > From where can I get SIMULINK models for physiological systems like > body temperature control. This is for educational purpose. Take a look at some of the te...

simulink model of any flight control system
hi ,evry one, Is any one having a simulink model of any flight control system like f-18 e.t.c or any papers and links related to that. eagerly waiting for your reply hi matsi In Matlab Command window type: f14 And it will opens a model of f14. Bye Mario matsi wrote: > > > hi ,evry one, Is any one having a simulink model of any flight > control system like f-18 e.t.c or any papers and links related to > that. > > eagerly waiting for your reply hi mario, i really appreciate u r help. can u plz tell me where i can get the models for f-18 . Mario Cardoso wrote: >...

Parameter estimation using Simulink model
I have conducted a THz experiment to measure the conductivity of CNTs. Now I have a set of experimental data using which I plotted conductivity vs. frequency graph. I need to compare it with various conductivity models. But in every model, for example- Drude Smith model, there are many non- linear parameters and I need to find out those values for the set of parameters for which the theoretical curve fits the one I got from the experimental data. Is there any method that I can use? Can anyone help me here? ...

channel estimation for mc cdma systems
i am currently working on channel estimation for mc cdma system. i should simulate about that subject in matlab. i ask if some one can share me his simulation or can give me some help. cheers... ...

How do/should I model a mult-stage dynamic system in Simulink?
Can anyone direct me to an example Simulink model or link that describes a method to model a multi-stage dynamic system such as a staged rocket in which force, moment, and control system models change with stages? I would like to treat mass properties as discontinous states at the stage points. Thanks ...

Parallelization of Simulink model of MIMO-OFDM channel
Hi guys, I wish to parallelize the MIMO-OFDM channel using the Simulink Model Can you advise me how to proceed????documentation??? Thanks ...

Where to start? Modeling a UAV Control System in Simulink
Hi, I have a small project coming up, based around modeling (and perhaps building) a small Micro UAV system. Its a small device with contra-rotating blades (for stability), and I want to perhaps model the control system using simulink but I really don't know where to start! The aim is for the system to be able to hover and stabilise itself. I've used Matlab a lot in the last 4 years, and simulink a couple of times, but I need a bit of pointing out what to start with and how to go about doing this. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I've spent the past 3 weeks trying to f...

Pblm with Channel Estimation in STBC in Wlan Simulink
Hi everyone I am not getting Correct BER in Wlan. Even on very HIgh SNR as displayed below I get BER of .2 as given below and at desired SNR i get completely wrong results I have Tested Simulation several times and find out that pblm resides in STBC combining block where channel estimation is done A Wlan system has middle 12 Subcarriers zero also in training symbol I remove them and replace them via linear interpolation May be I am wrong here. Ihave also Highlighted some unappropriate constellation positions in "Discrete Time Scatter Plot". need help Thanks. http://img87....

Hydraulic Systems Modeling in Simulink
hi, I am starting my adventure with Simulink, and I have to model power steering system. I am looking someone who knows something about that. Is there in Simulink Hydraulics element library?? I have version 6.5 and I wasn't able to find it, but there is an exampe with such elements. Thnx for any help. Maciek (Poland) ...

Simulink parameter estimation toolbox for Nonlinear models
I am using fourth order polynomial equation as a nonlinear static element and linear algebric equation as dynamic element in Hammerstein model. My model has 10 unknown parameters. I am having input-output data with time. Can I use gain block to represent the unknown parameters in the model? Is there any other alternative way? Expecting reply in this regard. ...

simulink model of any flight control system #2
hi,Is any having any simulink model of a flight control system like f-18 ,or any papers or link that are related to that. Eagerly waiting for u r reply hi again, matsi In Matlab Command window type: f14 And it will opens a model of f14. Bye Mario matsi wrote: > > > hi,Is any having any simulink model of a flight control system like > f-18 ,or any papers or link that are related to that. > > Eagerly waiting for u r reply ...

Using model from System Identification Toolbox in Simulink
I believe I am doing something fundamentally wrong when trying to import a transfer function created within the System Identification Toolbox (SIT) into Simulink. To give a simple example of what I am doing. I have an input which is a sinusoidal wave from 12 seconds to 25 seconds with an amplitude of 1 and a frequency of 1.5rad/s which gives a measured output as seen in the following figure: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8037738/project/time_plot.png I have used SIT to create a simple 2 pole 1 zero transfer function which gives the following agreement: https://dl.dropboxusercont...

Simulink model of power system BUS BAR
HI i am looking for simulink model of a power system BUS BAR. can anyone help me about that. any kind of help will be highly appreciated. thanks "Shiekh Mominul Islam" <mominul@mathwork.com> wrote in message <g3hpk6$bfn$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > HI > > i am looking for simulink model of a power system BUS BAR. > can anyone help me about that. any kind of help will be > highly appreciated. > > thanks ...