simulink model of channel estimation of WIMAX system

I am now creating a simulink model of Wimax System. However, I have some trouble in the channel estimation block. I wanna compare the LMS and MMSE algorithm and wanna use the linear ,spline and cubic interpolation. Is the channel estimation part after the FFT part or after the ofdm de-assemble part?

Could somebody send me the simulink block of channel eatimation part and the relative M file about the interpolation, LMS and MMSE algorithm.

I am new to simulink and I am really need help.

Thank you so much.
0
Yu
8/25/2010 9:19:08 PM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 207333 articles. 1 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

On Aug 25, 10:19=A0pm, "Yu Jia" <yujia...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I am now creating a simulink model of Wimax System. However, I have some =
trouble in the channel estimation block. I wanna compare the LMS and MMSE a=
lgorithm and wanna use the linear ,spline and cubic interpolation. Is the c=
hannel estimation part after the FFT part or after the ofdm de-assemble par=
t?

> Could somebody send me the simulink block of channel eatimation part and =
the relative M file about the interpolation, LMS and MMSE algorithm.

> I am new to simulink and I am really need help.
>
> Thank you so much.

Hi i am also facing same problem if you know the solution in future
please sent the solution my id vv.sunilkumar13@gmail.com .please
urgent. Thank you
0
sunil
9/1/2010 11:58:24 AM
sunil kumar v v <vv.sunilkumar13@gmail.com> wrote in message <e6012fd0-b09a-4fcb-87ce-97259057beed@f25g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>...
> On Aug 25, 10:19 pm, "Yu Jia" <yujia...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > I am now creating a simulink model of Wimax System. However, I have some trouble in the channel estimation block. I wanna compare the LMS and MMSE algorithm and wanna use the linear ,spline and cubic interpolation. Is the channel estimation part after the FFT part or after the ofdm de-assemble part?
> >
> > Could somebody send me the simulink block of channel eatimation part and the relative M file about the interpolation, LMS and MMSE algorithm.
> >
> > I am new to simulink and I am really need help.
> >
> > Thank you so much.
>
> Hi i am also facing same problem if you know the solution in future
> please sent the solution my id vv.sunilkumar13@gmail.com .please
> urgent. Thank you

Hi:
I am working on it now . I wish I can find the solution. This is my email: yujia917@hotmail.com. If you get something,sen to me.
Thank you.
Keep in touch.
0
Yu
9/1/2010 6:23:22 PM
On Wednesday, August 25, 2010 2:19:08 PM UTC-7, Yu Jia wrote:
> I am now creating a simulink model of Wimax System. However, I have some =
trouble in the channel estimation block. I wanna compare the LMS and MMSE a=
lgorithm and wanna use the linear ,spline and cubic interpolation. Is the c=
hannel estimation part after the FFT part or after the ofdm de-assemble par=
t?
>=20
> Could somebody send me the simulink block of channel eatimation part and =
the relative M file about the interpolation, LMS and MMSE algorithm.
>=20
> I am new to simulink and I am really need help.
>=20
> Thank you so much.

Hi,

I am also interested in any synchronization model for OFDM system. Any atta=
chment shall be appreciated.

K.
0
ogunyanda

CFP 17th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems
Venue: Barcelona, Spain Event date: 27 - 30 April, 2015=20 Regular Papers Paper Submission: November 19, 2014 Authors Notification: February 13, 2015 Camera Ready and Registration: March 2, 2015 Position Papers Paper Submission: January 9, 2015 Authors Notification: February 16, 2015 Camera Ready and Registration: March 2, 2015 Doctoral Consortium=20 Paper Submission: February 18, 2015=20 Authors Notification: March 3, 2015=20 Camera Ready and Registration: March 13, 2015=20 Scope: The purpose of the 17th International Conference on Enterprise Information = Systems ...

Modeling data #2
Hi All, I am new to Matlab.I am doing a project in stock market anomaly detection. To test the system I want to model investor's standard buying selling pattern since these data are not available. Is there any way in Matlab to model such behavior.(Buying and selling patterns of customer/broker with price fluctuation) Thank You. ...

spice models
I' m using magic as layout editor with a scmos technology that is available when you install magic. I want to use irsim as switch level simulator for doing simple simulations of my circuits. The problem is that i' m not able to create my .prm files of irsim because i' don' t have the spice models of the transistor in this technology. My question is this: Have i to build the spice models of the transistors simply putting into the standard spice models ( in spice3f for example ) the process parameters of the technology? , i must get on the web the spice models linked to...

Simulink #50
Hello, I need to add a column to a matrix in Simulink. I have a matrix of 20x3 and I need to add another column with the values of a signal at certain moments of time, that is to say, in t=1s add the value to the first row (1,4 position), in t=1.5s to the second row (2,4 position), t=5s to third (3,4 position),� How I can do this? Thanks Dear, U can use "Merge" or "Concernce" Block to get ur answer. Hope this is helpful for u. If u need any other help, pls mail me. Email ID: pritesh.ic@gmail.com Regards, Pritesh Shah Hello, The "Merge" block doesn't serve...

FA: A4000 system
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5181923056 Amiga 4000 (3.1, 16 megs ram), Warp engine (32 megs of ram), Xsurf, AD516 audio card, Cybergraphix64 with scan doubler, and Chinon FB-357A high density floppy drive. Ends Tuesday, Apr-12-05 03:50:55 PDT Happy bidding! Thomas. -- www.wtl.technomages.net | Chainsaws are not | A.t.E.o.K.t.t.N.o.I | for children, they | Qui desiderat pacem, Note: IE is blocked | are for small, furry | preparaet bellum. No Sheep Allowed! | forest creatures. | -Vegitius ...

US-CA-Edwards AFB: Systems Engineer, Laser Technology, Fire control, Tracking sy (45287357607)
US-CA-Edwards AFB: Systems Engineer, Laser Technology, Fire control, Tracking sy (45287357607) ============================================================================================== Position: Systems Engineer Reference: SMC01179 Location: Edwards AFB CA Duration: C-P Skills: 15+ years of laser engineering experience for the military/industry. Extensive knowledge of the laser technology state-of-art, be able to identify promising opportunities in newly emerging technologies, design and application...

Create 2D-LookUp Table in Simulink
Hi Matlab friends, I want to build a simple model within Simulink, but not finding the right block. I have three one-dimensional input signals called X, Y and Z. No I am interested in saving each value of Z in a 2D-lookup table. The values of X and Y should define the position where the Z-value will be stored within the lookup table. From my point of view an easy task - but I asked a lot of people and nobody could give me a solution. I also started playing with the adaptive lookup tables, but they seem to be not the right tool for that task. Is anybody out there who can help me? Would be gr...

5% of Windows systems crash 2x every day
According to a NY Times article, Bill Gates says that 5 percent of all Windows computers crash more than 2 times per day: [begin excerpt] "Mr. Gates acknowledged today that the company's error reporting service indicated that 5 percent of all Windows-based computers now crash more than twice each day." [end excerpt] This is very funny. Okay let's see how resident wintrolls like McCoy and Spalten spin this. Here are three suggestions: 1) Gates didn't really mean that. 2) The error-reporting service is wrong 3) The 5 percent were being used by OS/2 users who have u...

vector computation in Simulink
Hello, I have N signals on which I want to apply the same processing. If I use blocks allowing vector computation everything is OK. But How can I do with block not allowing vector computation (for example the "weighted moving average") ? I'd like the algorithm be independant of N, so copying the block N times is not a good solution (imagine if N is equal to 1000...). I tried using the "for iterator" block, but it doesn't seem it helps in this case. Is there a way to copy the block automatically ? Have you any other ideas ? Thanks Patrick Patrick Schoeneich wro...

Using IF in Simulink
We have a problem using IF in Simulink. We have a output (u) from 0-2000 and want to apply an IF-eq.: if (u<=100) u=u else u=100 S=F8ren wrote: > We have a problem using IF in Simulink. We have a output (u) from > 0-2000 and want to apply an IF-eq.: > > if (u<=3D100) > u=3Du > > else > u=3D100 Why do you want to use an IF? Use a Saturation block with an upper limit of 100 and lower limit of 0. It's in Simulink -> Discontinuities. HTH, Ashish. Praetorian wrote: > > > > S�ren wrote: >> We have a problem using IF in Simulink. We have ...

Model Transformation Composition VS Model Weaving
Model transformations represent the key for the the success of MDA, different approaches have been proposed and QVT is coming. I should like discuss about the composition of transformations, under which conditions different model transformation programs can be composed according to different composition operators..... In my opinion should be interesting discuss how model transformation composition concept is related with model weaving. Thanks in advance for the eventual discussion, Davide Responding to Di Ruscio... > Model transformations represent the key for the the success of MDA, &...

simulink., error
dear Mr. my simulink model occur errors.., that is... "Trouble solving algebraic loop containing at time zero stoping simulation. There may be a singularity in the solution. If the model is correct try reducing the step size (either by reducing the fixed step size or by tighteen the error tolerances" pls help to me i expect your mail thank u myo On Dec 11, 3:19 am, "myo htaik" <myoht...@gmail.com> wrote: > dear Mr. > my simulink model occur errors.., that is... > > "Trouble solving algebraic loop containing at time zero > stop...

FS: SUN ULTRA 2 (501-3132) System Boards! $45.
Sun Ultra 2 replacement system boards (501-3132). I have a total of 6 available. $45. magetol@yahoo.com ...

real-life examples of conversational agents and dialog systems
Hi, I've been interested in nlp and dialog agents for some time. I've been searching for some commercial apps that utilize a power of morphology analysis, syntax parsing etc. Although I found a little more than just simple regexp-based ALICE-like systems. So, maybe I missed something. Are there real-life examples of conversational agents or nlp-based dialog systems? I would appreciate if someone could advise me. I don't mean an all-knowing engine that talks like a human being. I mean a special-case application that provides nlp textual interface to solve concrete tasks...

System Call
Hi when we insert a module (dynamically) in to the kernel it will automatically export its symbols(not static) to kernel symbol table.And every other module make use of these symbols. But I want to know which one is faster one ??? System Call or These exported symbols(symbol==function names). What is exactly difference between these system calls and kernel symbols(functions)??? Thanx in advance guruteck@gmail.com wrote: > But I want to know which one is faster one ??? > System Call or These exported symbols(symbol==function names). Neither and both. Your compariso...

Interface Siliding Mode Control of DC-DC Boost Converter Simulink Matlab with Arduino Uno #2
Hi, I have difficulties here which I really don't know how to burn my Siliding Mode Control of DC-DC Boost Converter Simulink Matlab into my Arduino Uno. Anyone could guide me on how to do it? Really need help here. Thank you. :) ...

Estimating power consumed by a SRAM for each input vector.
Dear all, I have the layout of the RAM and I will be simulating the circuit by passing input vector stream to the RAM. I would like to know how can I estimate the power consumed by the RAM for each particular data in that vector stream (when I write into the RAM or read from RAM). Based on this I need to create a data dependent memory model (as a function of the zero/one-ratio of the input data). Thanks and Regards, Kamesh. Hi Kamesh, I do understand your need to create an accurate power library model for your SRAM. I feel it would be much easier to do it, if you have already created ...

Need Option Disk/Diagnostics for Hyperace 486DX-33 Upgrade for Model 70
Looks like Hypertec's FTP server no longer exists! (Sorry -- one doesn't discover these things until one goes digging.) By the way, do I need that co-processor compatibility plug thingy, too? The FRU on my upgrade card is 92F0436. Thanks! Chip I can use it too :-) "Chip Andrews" <chip36@bellatlantic.net> skrev i en meddelelse news:1c1ff9eb.0309281835.68efe275@posting.google.com... > Looks like Hypertec's FTP server no longer exists! (Sorry -- one > doesn't discover these things until one goes digging.) > > By the way, do I nee...

convert m-file to simulink
How can I convert m-file which consist of ANN(Artificial Neural Network) to simulink block for simulation? Please do reply as soon as possible. Hi, you can use your m-file in Simulink with the user-defined functions. There is a Block matlab-fcn there. Inputs can be taken from source blocks, outputs can be visualized in sinks, as e.g. scopes. regards badariah mahbob wrote: > > > How can I convert m-file which consist of ANN(Artificial Neural > Network) to simulink block for simulation? > > Please do reply as soon as possible. "badariah mahbob" <bardzcomel@...

estimation the buffer cache hit ratio
Hi I have trouble with MSSQL2000 SP4 (without any hotfixes). During last two weeks it start works anormally. After last optimalization (about few months ago) it works good (fast, without blocks). Its buffer cache hit ratio was about 99.7-99.8. Last day it starts work slow, there was many blocks and dedlocks. There are no any queries, jobs and applications was added. Now buffer cache hit ratio oscilate about 95-98. I try update statistics and reindex some hard used tables, but there is no effect or effect is wery short (after few hours problem return). Mayby somene know what it could be? Is ...

ARCH models
Hello, I have a question about the archtest in proc autoreg. In the model part, we can test for the first order autocorrelation of residuals of regression model by Durbin-Watson test and by archtest we can test for the existence of conditional heteroscedasticity of error variances but is this for the errors of the regression or errors of the AR model for the residuals of regression fit? This kind of model should follow these steps: Regression model: y=b.x=e AR model for e: e(t)=d1.e(t-1)+...+dp.e(t-p)+a(t) ARCH (or GARCH) for a(t) square: So, when we write proc autoreg ...

Last Call for Papers (extended): The 2007 International Conference of Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Systems (ICCIIS 2007)
Last CFP (extended): The 2007 International Conference of Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Systems (ICCIIS 2007) From: IAENG - International Association of Engineers http://www.iaeng.org/WCE2007/ICCIIS2007.html Important Dates: Draft Paper Submission Deadline (extended): 22 March, 2007 Camera-Ready papers & Pre-registration Due: 3 April, 2007 WCE 2007: 2-4 July, 2007 The conference ICCIIS'07 is held under the World Congress on Engineering 2007. The WCE 2007 is organized by the International Association of Engineers (IAENG), a non-profit international association for the eng...

Re: How to make predictions using developed regression model. #5
Joe Whitehurst sagely caught: > >On Fri, 24 Aug 2007, Joe Whitehurst wrote: > > > Dr. Viel, > > > > I think congratulations are in order! Mazel tov! Congrats! And all that stuff. > >I consider you great members of SAS-L a wonderful classroom. The ease >with which I accessed your expertise was a great relief, not tomention a >respectable form of internet entertainment (no offense World of Warcraft ><g>). > >Be sure that I will try to acknowledge SAS-L, if I get my subsequent >dissertation studies published :) > >Thank you, &g...

[News] [Linux] Mandriva Joins Europe's Fight Against (Pre-)Bundled Operating Systems
Mandriva signs the AFUL petition "Non aux racketiciels" against tied sales ,----[ Quote ] | Mandriva offers choice to consumers. Today, in countries like Brazil, | Argentina or Poland where users have the ability to choose the | operating system installed with their computer, PC manufacturers sell | tens of thousands of units every month with Mandriva Linux | pre-installed. `---- http://www.linuxlookup.com/2007/jun/12/mandriva_signs_the_aful_petition_non_aux_racketiciels_against_tied_sales It's not just Dell. Microsoft's 'chokehold' on the market is being lost ever...

Windows 2000 convert c: /FS:NTFS does not work
I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong, and I'm not getting any errors in Event Manager, but when I try to convert a 60gig disk with 50 gigs free from FAT32 to NTFS using the referenced command, everything seems like it's going fine. After reboot, the file system still shows as FAT32 in properties. I have successfully converted 8 drives with this command, I'm just stuck on this one machine. I'm not even really sure where to look! If anyone has any advice, it would be much appreciated. Thanks. E ...