SIX PHASE induction machine

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Hi all,
How can i modify the three phase machine in the machine blockset to
be used as a SIX phase machine.

 In the simulink power system machine blockset, there are only three
phase machines present in it. And i needed to simulate a six phase
machine using this Blockset, I will be grateful if anyone can give an
idea on how to MODIFY THIS MACHINE SO THAT I CAN HAVE TWO - THREE
PHASE WINDINGS WITHIN THE SAME MACHINE HOUSING AND BE ABLE TO CARRY
OUT SOME ANALYSIS.

Thanks All.

Ayo
0
Reply aogunjuyigbe (8) 3/5/2007 1:44:29 PM

See related articles to this posting

SIX PHASE induction machine #2
Hi all, How can i modify the three phase machine in the machine blockset tobe used as a SIX phase machine. In the simulink power system machine blockset, there are only three phase machines present in it. And i needed to simulate a six phase machine using this Blockset, I will be grateful if anyone can give an idea on how to MODIFY THIS MACHINE SO THAT I CAN HAVE TWO - THREE PHASE WINDINGS WITHIN THE SAME MACHINE HOUSING AND BE ABLE TO CARRY OUT SOME ANALYSIS. Thanks All. Ayo ...

3-phase 4 wire induction machine
need 3-phase 4 wire induction machine. It should work with a power electronic converter.(cannot be modelled as a current source, as it gives error) ...

one question about single-phase induction machine
I am a user of Matlab/Simulink in Strathclyde University in U.K. I have one question about single-phase induction machine When I open the block parameter of single-phase asynchronous machine, I could not find where I can input parameter of auxiliary wind rotor resistance and leakage inductance. Could you help me? Regards ...

Induction Machine
I am a beginner when it come to using Matlab and Simulink. I am currently constructing a model that shows the 3/2 transformation of phases using parks transformation. I can construct in the stationary frame and see that the d-q phase voltages have the same amplitude and have a 90 degree phase difference. However I am unable to rearrange the model so I can see the d-q phase voltages in the synchronous frame. ...

induction machine #2
I am a student and I have to do my final career work, but I have a problem! I have never worked before in MATLAB SIMULINK and now I have to do a model of three phase induction machine with space vector control. I will be very grateful if someone send me a model of three phase induction machine!!! Thank you in advance!!! ...

Single phase induction motor
Can anyone help me on modeling SPIM with simulink. ...

DQ model of INDUCTION machine
Hi! I'm doing a graduate level project "Induction Motor Simulation using DQ model and it's speed control". We made the DQ model using the modeling equations of a squirrel cage induction motor in state-space but we are facing a problem in "Fds block". It says integrator output at time=0 is "inf". I have used memory blocks instead of algebraic loops but to no avail. Can anyone help me out as the submition date is very, very close now! Please email me if you have any solution. Or better yet, if you have the dq model ready do not hesitate to mail it to me...

regarding fault in induction machine
Hello sir, please send me some link of simulation to faults in induction motor as well as some help to understand it in details. thanks plz On 12/11/2011 11:43 PM, om yadav wrote: > Hello sir, > please send me some link of simulation to faults in induction motor as well as some help to >understand it in details. > > > > thanks > plz simulation to faults in induction motor google: About 445,000 results (0.17 seconds) --Nasser (Google search assistant in the Matlab group) ...

wound rotor induction machine
hi, please i need help, if it is possible, to make the model of wound rotor induction machine on simulink. thanks On Jul 3, 5:10 am, "Ridha khadraoui" <khadraoui_medri...@yahoo.fr> wrote: > hi, please i need help, if it is possible, to make the > model of wound rotor induction machine on simulink. > thanks Yes it is possible to make a model of a wound rotor induction machine in Simulink. See: http://www.mathworks.com/products/simpower/ and then click on Block List | Machines | Asynchronou...