SIX PHASE induction machine

Hi all,
How can i modify the three phase machine in the machine blockset to
be used as a SIX phase machine.

 In the simulink power system machine blockset, there are only three
phase machines present in it. And i needed to simulate a six phase
machine using this Blockset, I will be grateful if anyone can give an
idea on how to MODIFY THIS MACHINE SO THAT I CAN HAVE TWO - THREE
PHASE WINDINGS WITHIN THE SAME MACHINE HOUSING AND BE ABLE TO CARRY
OUT SOME ANALYSIS.

Thanks All.

Ayo
comp.soft-sys.matlab 208470 articles. 8 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

Similar artilces about - SIX PHASE induction machine:

Six sigma, Six Sigma!!!!!
All my efforts and research to find an example of the application of Six Sigma process to software have failed. Do people really use this for software processes? I have serious doubts now. mfarid1 wrote: > All my efforts and research to find an example of the application of > Six Sigma process to software have failed. Do people really use this > for software processes? I have serious doubts now. Lots of people brag they do. In manufacturing, six-sigma means you can statistically determine the odds of a given machine producing an out-of-spec part are one in many billions. Softwar...

Software RAID
I am planning to rebuild a Linux software RAID-5 array (on SuSE 9.3 Pro) to add more capacity. The current config has four 120 GB drives. I want to add a 250 GB drive with two 120-GB partitions, to have a total of six 120 GB "drives" in my array. Is it possible to do this? I realize the performance will not be as good, but I wonder if it is even POSSIBLE to assign multiple partitions to a software RAID array which are on the same physical device? Thanks! -- http://DavidFilmer.com On 26 Apr 2006 15:23:43 -0700, usenet@DavidFilmer.com wrote: >I am planning to rebuild a Linux...

LIVE@France vs Italy live Six Nations Rugby online Free Tv Stream Online
Watch France vs Italy live 6N Rugby online Free Tv Stream hd tv coverage on your pc. Watch France vs Italy live Six nations rugby Streaming Online 2014 free Game en vivo. watch online France vs Italy live rugby streaming Big match of live TV HD online game. We also have stream from many more tv. So enjoy the channel you choose and please come back and use our site again. France vs Italy live rugby via Online direct on PC TV . France vs Italy live Rugby Tv Link Click Here!! Sunday 8th February 2014 RBS 6 Nations Championship Sunday 9th February 2014 RBS 6 Nations Championship Fra...

phase of noisy sine wave
Hello, I have following problem: I should get phases of noisy (white noise, SNR is about 1), long sine waves (thousands of periods), and hopefully probability phases are between certain values. Is there any methods implemented in matlab, or could you offer me some solution for problem, Thanks already for answers! DKNOT- wrote: > Hello, > > I have following problem: I should get phases of noisy (white noise, SNR > is about 1), long sine waves (thousands of periods), and hopefully > probability phases are between certain values. Is there any methods > implemented in mat...

The ANSWER ! type "phase coherence" into Google.
The ANSWER ! type "phase coherence" into Google. Then you will find - - what Einstein couldn't - - the fact that I stated about "phase coherence". It's at many places in Google. It was at the #1 TOP spot, in Google, from Sept./22/2010 . . . to . . . Oct./04/2010 (Fitz Finds a fact! - - Phase Coherence is the reason...) Why did it take top spot in Google? Because then you SEE something Einstein tried to find but never did. To see it click link: http://www.amperefitz.com/top.spot.htm Daniel P. Fitzpatrick Jr. (Fitz) ...

Rainbow Six: Lockdown demo
Wow, judging by the demo this one looks pretty terrible. It's like Rainbow six, but with: a) No planning stage b) A single team c) Very dumb AI d) Extremely linear maps e) Third person in-mission cutscenes from the enemy point of view f) Bad voice acting g) No need for stealth on hostage missions, at least in the demo level. Feel free to blaze away with the largest calibre gun you like. Yuck. "schmo" <joeschm@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1138144709.223657.108090@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Wow, judging by the demo this one looks pretty terrible. > >...

USB reliability in industrial machine
Hi. I wolud like to use USB protocol in new design board But I be afraid of to use, because I know that sometimes the communication fail between the computer and board and this mean for us to make power off & on . this is a big problem for me/customer ?What is your recommended Thanks fisher wrote: > I wolud like to use USB protocol in new design board > But I be afraid of to use, because I know that sometimes the > communication fail between the computer and board and this mean for us > to make power off & on . this is a big problem for me/customer > > ?Wh...

CFP: 2nd Workshop on Statistical and Machine learning approaches applied to ARchitectures and compilaTion (SMART'08), Goteborg, Sweden
******************************************************************************** CALL FOR PAPERS 2nd Workshop on Statistical and Machine learning approaches to ARchitecture and compilaTion (SMART'08) http://www.hipeac.net/smart-workshop.html January 27, 2008, Goteborg, Sweden (co-located with HiPEAC 2008 Conference) ******************************************************************************** T...

FM0 (bi-phase space) decoding!
Hey everyOne! I'm having problems to decode the FM0 [ http://www.grantronics.com.au/serialformats.html ] data , the data rate is 40 kbps and my atmega16 is using 16 Mhz clock. MCU = atmega16 CPUclk = 16 Mhz Prescaler Value = 8 Datarate = 40 kbps Bit rate = 25 micro second I have tried to use external interrupt pin for one edge and as well as for both edges (Inverting the interrupt sense) but no luck so far. The error rate is more than 50% ;-). Any good pointers? Regards, ali What is the best way to do this. 1) Catch either edge (falling , rising). 2) Catch ...

Stack Machine Implementation in C++
I am in the process of implementing a stack machine virtual environment where each entry on the stack is a 32-bit value which then can reference to any memory pointer, numeric value, or alike. My understanding of "stack" versus "heap" is that unless I use new/delete in order to specifically allocate memory for a variable's storage space that it will be allocated upon the stack, correct? If so, the following three declarations would yield a total allocation of 4 stack slots assuming that strings are stored in ASCII 8-bit format and not UNICODE 16-bit format. u...

Moving VO 2.8 to a new machine
I tried moving my VO 2.8 to a new computer, but I had to copy the directory over to a D:\ drive instead of C:\. Needless to say this didn't work. Is there anything I need to do so that it knows to point to the D:\ drive instead of the C:\ Geoff, You should be able to go into the cavo.cfg(??) file and change the paths. Regards, Willie "Geoff Chambers" wrote in message news:21fda3c1-eeb3-4103-90c3-ac113c24d501@w24g2000yqw.googlegroups.com... I tried moving my VO 2.8 to a new computer, but I had to copy the directory over to a D:\ drive instead of C:\. Needless...

$$$HOW TO TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS!!$$$:
: READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! IT DOES WORK! : I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little : while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, : and came across an article similar to this that said you could make $ $ : thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of : $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but : like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said : that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the : article. You then place your own name and address...

Six Key Features Coming in Mageia Linux 2.0
<http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/255498/six_key_features_coming_in_mageia_linux_20.html> <quote> Mandriva Linux is a venerable distribution with numerous advantages to recommend it, but it's no secret that the software's French publisher has been facing tough times. An announcement is apparently imminent as to the company's financial future, but in the meantime Mageia--the fork that was born as a result of all the turbulence--is proceeding along nicely. Mageia has gained considerable popularity since its creation in late 2010, and it now occupies the No...

Building data base on local machine.
can someone please help. if this is the wrong group sorry. I am running on a Pentium D Multi Processor, 1gb ram, lots of hard drive space. Windows XP media edition i would like to build a data base or simple flat file on my local Windows XP machine. Multi Pentium D processors. I would like this data to display dynamically on a web page. Basically I would be happy with being able to show returning viewers any changes made to the database and not see the cache version from their last visit. this is what the hosting plan includes along with 5 mysql databases. Host has Windows Server 20...

XP Pro machine loses connection when navigating to a particular folder
One of the oddest things ive experienced on my network before... quick glance at my network: 300 machines, 90% are XP Pro, remaining 10% is a mix of 98 SE and 2000. NOT on active directory yet, Still using a PDC (I work for a private school, money is always tight). User has a one year old Dell XP Pro machine. No connection problems ever. The user has a mapped network drive to one of our servers. She is the PR director, so she often has to navigate to a folder with many pictures on it. Odd thing is that her computer runs fine until she navigates to this folder full of pictures, then we get ...

Simulating phase noise for PFD-CP
Hi! I am trying to simulate the phase noise for a phase frequency detector-charge pump. I have a couple of questions. Hope you can help me out with this. (a) In the pnoise tab of the analysis window, if I choose my sweep type to be relative, what should I choose the relative harmonic to be (what does this option mean?). (b) Once I get the noise current plotted. How do I integrate the waveform over the frequency of interest. When one does a strobed noise analysis, one gets the option of plotting the integrated noise. But, this option doesn't appear when I do the normal pnoise analysis (or...

How to implement a filter with arbitrary amplitude curve and phase curve?
Hello, all I am currently working on a project which needs to design a custom filter with arbitrary amplitude curve and arbitrary phase curve. All these cures are known(I call it desired curve). I sampled desired amplitude curve and did IFFT, then shifted, windowed. I got filter kernel. I checked this filter amplitude with desired one, It matches very well. But, the phase of this filter is totally different with desired phase curve. How can I design this filter match both amplitude and phase character? Many thanks jason Dumb question Did you account for the delay due to the length of the ...

Perl :: Telnet Status of Machine
Hi How can we get to know whether we can telnet to machine or not! I am using. Net::Telnet "Kuldeep" <kuldeepchitrakar@gmail.com> wrote in news:1147780327.985931.321180@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com: > How can we get to know whether we can telnet to machine or not! > I am using. > > Net::Telnet Try to connect and see if it works. Sinan -- A. Sinan Unur <1usa@llenroc.ude.invalid> (remove .invalid and reverse each component for email address) comp.lang.perl.misc guidelines on the WWW: http://augustmail.com/~tadmc/clpmisc/clpmisc_guidelines.html ...

v4 and v5 on the same machine
We want to set up a PHP server for instructors to teach PHP, but different instructors have different needs. Is it possible to install PHP 4.3.8 *and* PHP 5 on the same machine? Perhaps using different ports or something to keep them separated? I have a Windows 2003 Server running IIS6. Thanks. Mike wrote: > We want to set up a PHP server for instructors to teach PHP, but > different instructors have different needs. Is it possible to install > PHP 4.3.8 *and* PHP 5 on the same machine? Perhaps using different > ports or something to keep them separated? I have a Windows 2003 >...

Time Machine...
How can i set up time machine to do its back up at like 2AM? Or change the interval between snap shots? SpreadTooThin wrote: > How can i set up time machine to do its back up at like 2AM? > Or change the interval between snap shots? Just put in in motion like when you go to bed. On May 8, 2:53=A0pm, John McWilliams <jp...@comcast.net> wrote: > SpreadTooThin wrote: > > How can i set up time machine to do its back up at like 2AM? > > Or change the interval between snap shots? > > Just put in in motion like when you go to bed. Ya but it wants to run on its own...

Spartan3E Phase-Shifter
I have some doubts about the SPT3E Phase Shifter. First: Data sheet V3.0, pg. 54, fig. 44: CLK180 is wrong. I must start as high! (easy to see) Data sheet V3.0, pg. 57, eq. 6: MAX_STEPS = +/-[integer(20*(TCLKIN-3ns))] For example a 20MHz clock, TCLKIN=50ns MAX_STEPS = +/-[integer(20*47n)] = +/-[integer(940*10E-9)] = +/- 0 Only seeing the "Answer Record: 22414" I understood. How about changing it to: MAX_STEPS = +/-[integer(20*10E9*(TCLKIN-3ns))] ? Now my doubts. What happens when we overflow the Phase Shifter? For the same 20MHz clock, MAX_STEPS = +/-940. And if I shift 941 times...

Building a local cluster around a rp2470 machine
Hi, i've turned back to HP-UX after 6 years on NT/2k server family. My new development team have an rp2470 production machine that is experimenting several crashes. Among other solutions someone proposed to upgrade a current machine to a cluster. So my question is: i) is that possible to adquire another rp24700 and a commum SCSI disk-array and build a cluster from the scratch? ii) If the answer is YES, is the HP-UX Release 11i cluster-aware, ie, does the OS supports a clustering configuration? Thx > i) is that possible to adquire another rp24700 and a commum SCSI disk-array > a...

Build a six-head, six-user Linux system
There is a new LinuxToys article that describes how to build a multi-seat Linux box. The article is fairly technical and deals with hardware selection and, more importantly, xorg configuration. The project is a failure, and at the bottom of the article the author asks for help solving the problem (which is a kernel oops on logout). The article is at http://www.linuxtoys.org thanks, Bob Smith On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 04:46:49 +0000, Bob Smith wrote: > There is a new LinuxToys article that describes how > to build a multi-seat Linux box. The article is > fairly technical and deals wi...

PHASE NOISE Analysis in Spectre
I am trying to run phase noise analysis for a voltage controlled coupled ring oscillator implemented using differential buffers. Technology is TSMC 0.18 micron. The problem is that PSS does not converge. As far as I understand this happens because simulator thinks oscillations don�t ever start. However according to my transient analysis this is not true. I have run a lot of simulations on the schematic and I'm confident it works just fine. My settings for the PSS are the following: Beat frequency --- 1GHz Output Harmonics --- 7 Accuracy Default ---moderate tstab --- 1ns I have sele...

algorithm type vs machine model
With the parallel implementation we mean about the implementation of algorithms for multi-processor machines. What term should I use to concern the implementation of an algorithm for single-processor machine? serial implementation? scalar implementation? sequential implementation? or something else? kublanoskaya wrote: > With the parallel implementation we mean about the implementation > of algorithms for multi-processor machines. > What term should I use to concern the implementation of an algorithm > for single-processor machine? serial implementation? scalar implementation? ...