SIX PHASE induction machine

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Hi all,
How can i modify the three phase machine in the machine blockset to
be used as a SIX phase machine.

 In the simulink power system machine blockset, there are only three
phase machines present in it. And i needed to simulate a six phase
machine using this Blockset, I will be grateful if anyone can give an
idea on how to MODIFY THIS MACHINE SO THAT I CAN HAVE TWO - THREE
PHASE WINDINGS WITHIN THE SAME MACHINE HOUSING AND BE ABLE TO CARRY
OUT SOME ANALYSIS.

Thanks All.

Ayo
0
Reply aogunjuyigbe (8) 3/5/2007 1:44:29 PM

See related articles to this posting

SIX PHASE induction machine #2
Hi all, How can i modify the three phase machine in the machine blockset tobe used as a SIX phase machine. In the simulink power system machine blockset, there are only three phase machines present in it. And i needed to simulate a six phase machine using this Blockset, I will be grateful if anyone can give an idea on how to MODIFY THIS MACHINE SO THAT I CAN HAVE TWO - THREE PHASE WINDINGS WITHIN THE SAME MACHINE HOUSING AND BE ABLE TO CARRY OUT SOME ANALYSIS. Thanks All. Ayo ...

3-phase 4 wire induction machine
need 3-phase 4 wire induction machine. It should work with a power electronic converter.(cannot be modelled as a current source, as it gives error) ...

one question about single-phase induction machine
I am a user of Matlab/Simulink in Strathclyde University in U.K. I have one question about single-phase induction machine When I open the block parameter of single-phase asynchronous machine, I could not find where I can input parameter of auxiliary wind rotor resistance and leakage inductance. Could you help me? Regards ...

Induction Machine
I am a beginner when it come to using Matlab and Simulink. I am currently constructing a model that shows the 3/2 transformation of phases using parks transformation. I can construct in the stationary frame and see that the d-q phase voltages have the same amplitude and have a 90 degree phase difference. However I am unable to rearrange the model so I can see the d-q phase voltages in the synchronous frame. ...

induction machine #2
I am a student and I have to do my final career work, but I have a problem! I have never worked before in MATLAB SIMULINK and now I have to do a model of three phase induction machine with space vector control. I will be very grateful if someone send me a model of three phase induction machine!!! Thank you in advance!!! ...

Induction machine parameters
How can I estimate electrical parameters of a single squirrel cage induction machine based on standard manufacturer specifications? The function power_AsynchronousMachineParams seems to work for double cage rotors only. ...

Single phase induction motor
Can anyone help me on modeling SPIM with simulink. ...

DQ model of INDUCTION machine
Hi! I'm doing a graduate level project "Induction Motor Simulation using DQ model and it's speed control". We made the DQ model using the modeling equations of a squirrel cage induction motor in state-space but we are facing a problem in "Fds block". It says integrator output at time=0 is "inf". I have used memory blocks instead of algebraic loops but to no avail. Can anyone help me out as the submition date is very, very close now! Please email me if you have any solution. Or better yet, if you have the dq model ready do not hesitate to mail it to me...

regarding fault in induction machine
Hello sir, please send me some link of simulation to faults in induction motor as well as some help to understand it in details. thanks plz On 12/11/2011 11:43 PM, om yadav wrote: > Hello sir, > please send me some link of simulation to faults in induction motor as well as some help to >understand it in details. > > > > thanks > plz simulation to faults in induction motor google: About 445,000 results (0.17 seconds) --Nasser (Google search assistant in the Matlab group) ...

wound rotor induction machine
hi, please i need help, if it is possible, to make the model of wound rotor induction machine on simulink. thanks On Jul 3, 5:10 am, "Ridha khadraoui" <khadraoui_medri...@yahoo.fr> wrote: > hi, please i need help, if it is possible, to make the > model of wound rotor induction machine on simulink. > thanks Yes it is possible to make a model of a wound rotor induction machine in Simulink. See: http://www.mathworks.com/products/simpower/ and then click on Block List | Machines | Asynchronou...

six-phase transposed line
I tried to build a parallel line system since I need to consider the line to line mutual impedance. And in the block of distributed parameters line, it seems if we changed the phase to 6, it could be used as a parallel line. but if I connect a three phases machine and also a three phases load, there would be two errors: 1. initialization commands can not be evaluated. Matlab message indicated that the distributed model below the mask can not be used. 2. also below the mask, there's a source, and inside it, invalid setting for the delay time. Is there any friend once used this block? plea...

3-phase Induction motor (solver)
To test the motor I have created a three phase voltage source. I have troubleshooted the model and have figured out that when running a simple sine wave I can reset the step size for 60 hertz frequency to .001 and it follows the signal correctly for 5 seconds. The only problem is if the simulation time is longer than 5s, lets say 10s then for the first five seconds nothing is shown and the last five seconds it follows the signal. Im guessing there is a limit on the number of points or zero crossings??? Im using the ode45 solver with max and initial step sizes .001. Can someone explain to me wh...

five phase induction motor drive
How can I get the five phase induction motor drive in simulink library in MATLAB R2010a On Thursday, August 16, 2012 2:22:55 PM UTC+5:30, shiv...@gmail.com wrote: > How can I get the five phase induction motor drive in simulink library in MATLAB R2010a ...

simulink 4 induction machine control
hi i am doing the final year project using simulink on induction machine vector control.if any body had done any work on this topic please help us solving.please send send some information regarding these ...

single phase asynchronous machine as generator
I want to simulate a wind turbine system by using single phase induction machine. Would you help me please how to change(use) single phase asynchronous machine which is in simpowersystem as generator. abi wrote: > > > I want to simulate a wind turbine system by using single phase > induction machine. > Would you help me please how to change(use) single phase > asynchronous > machine which is in simpowersystem as generator. i'm also working the same project as you did... and maybe we can share some sources? ...

powersystems, doubly fed induction machine
I'm having a hard time adjusting a ac/dc/ac converter to the rotor and the grid to simulate a doubly fed induction machine. the power flowing through the converter is about 100 times too high. I think it has something to do with the regulators reference signals or the timing of the loops. I don't use PLL. I can't tell what the problem is. If you have worked with converters inverters or with doubly fed inductions machines you could probably save me! Thank you for your help. ...

Induction Machine Model with ScicosLab Interface
I have launched a toolbox for electric machinery an power electronics under ScicosLab. Induction machine per-unit dq model which was created using Generic C Block Generic model was improved with add ScicosLab interface function for input machine parameters. Improved model can be downloaded from below link http://www.stargate-tr.com/?p=814 ierturk ...

Single-phase AC induction motor block
I am looking for a Simulink block for a single-phase AC induction motor. I am working on a motor control circuit, and have been using the power system blockset for circuit elements and power electronics components. Unfortunately, as many of you know, the motor blocks in this toolbox are 3-phase only. Any help would be *greatly* appreciated! ...

identification parameter Induction motor 3-phase
i work theses about finding parameter for induction motors. i want sourcecodes (Genetic algorithm) ...

The block of the Brushless Doubly Fed Induction Machine
I was looking for the Simulation of the Brushless Doubly Fed Induction Machine. but i didn't find it. So , please if anybody can help me with this simulation. I'll be very thankful for him. either for Free OR as a paid help. ENG.Maher ...

Single-phase Induction (Asynchronous) generator modeling
Hi, There is a single-phase induction machine model in SimPowerSystem. For starters, I want to quickly model a single-phase alternator. Should I use a negative torque constant and then attach a RLC load between M+ and M terminal? Any ideas? Best regards, Sherwin ...

Controlling torque of single phase ac induction motor
i have a dayton shaded pole single phase ac induction motor with 1/150HP, 3000 RPM, 230 V, 60 Hz frequency and Full Load Amps 0.24A . I would like to know whether there is any equation for troque.(connecting current/voltage with torque) ThankYou [F'up2 c.a.e --- this would be even *more* off-topic in the electronics newsgroup, I think.] In comp.arch.embedded bg <byju.ganga@gmail.com> wrote: > i have a dayton shaded pole single phase ac induction motor with > 1/150HP, 3000 RPM, 230 V, 60 Hz frequency and Full Load Amps 0.24A. 230 V at 0.24 A is 55 VA, or, assuming a cos(...

Writing ASCII for r-232 output into induction machine??
I have a machine that uses induction to bond metals together. The machine has a remote heat station that you set the wattage, and the time, etc (with up and down buttons) and it will run on its own. However, every time I need to bond different metals, thicknesses, widths, etc... I need to reset the info and go through the whole process again. The machine, has an rs-232 port on the back of it, which will accept codes written in ascii that will send that pertinent information to it. I would like some help (Im an ascii newbie) with writing these programs, so that I can store all the metals, t...

AC Induction Machine Fed by SVPWM Inverter under ScicosLab
I prepare a complete example model for evaluation ScicosPowerLab models was created by now. It includes a new block called PSDINV(Pseudo Inveter). Because, It is not support three-state, it was called Pseudo. It generates voltages as direct and quadrature axis for feeding per-unit induction machine. Generated signal by it is not real PWM signal, but it is calculated value of voltages. The model can be downloaded from below link, and it must be run under below configuration. http://www.stargate-tr.com/?p=921 http://www.stargate-tr.com/?page_id=799 ierturk On Nov 9, 6:31=A0p...