Slider-crank mechanisms

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Hi

Please help me:
How to compute position vectors of a slider-crank mechanism using
MATLAB?

BBSok
0
Reply 200305431 (3) 8/17/2005 9:40:53 PM

See related articles to this posting

HOW TO PLOT POSITION VECTORS OF A SLIDER-CRANK MECHANISM
Hi Please help me: How to compute position vectors of a slider-crank mechanism using MATLAB? BBSok ...

Mechanical Components, Mechanical Equipment
Mechanical Components deliver 3d models of spiral gears and worm wheel gears using 3d modeling software and mechanical equipment in India. Get more information about mechanical component please visit our website at http://www.mechanical3dmodelling.com/ and if any confusion contact us at info@mechanical3dmodelling.com On Fri, 3 Jul 2009 21:42:49 -0700 (PDT), Mechanical 3D Modelling wrote: > Mechanical Components deliver 3d models of spiral gears and worm wheel > gears using 3d modeling software and mechanical equipment in India. > > Get more information about mechanical componen...

Slider
Hi, I want combine a slider with a component, but I don't know the name of it. Often, a slider is paired with a field so that the user can enter a precise value. This field looks like a combobox for numbers. But I found examples only with a text field. And combobox are for text and images. Can somebody help me please? Viele Gr��e Rita Rita Erfurt wrote: > Hi, > > I want combine a slider with a component, but I don't know the name of it. > Often, a slider is paired with a field so that the user can enter a precise > value. This field looks like a combobox for ...

slider
How can I associate a slider to a graph so that I can see another part of the axes? Thanks in advance coral alonso wrote: > > > How can I associate a slider to a graph so that I can see another > part of the axes? > Thanks in advance Look at Stephen Lord's example: <http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=1670&objectType=file> ...

Mechanics of Materials and Structural Mechanics on Mathematica
There is new software app for solving majority of tasks in Mechanics of Materials and Structural Mechanics. Download Link: http://www.orlovsoft.com/download.html Also I would like to notice about screencasts here. It seems that they are as simply as useful. ...

about slider
Hi, When I use guide to design a figure, I am using slider, I wish my slider from 1 to 1000, step 1, but I don't know how to set the step because my setting always makes step be 0.99. in others words, my result is 1,1.99,2.98,3,97...., but I wish 1,2,3,4.... thank you very much! yang hong wrote: > > > Hi, > > When I use guide to design a figure, I am using slider, I wish > my slider > from 1 to 1000, step 1, but I don't know how to set the step > because my > setting always makes step be 0.99. in others words, my result is > 1,1.99,2.98,3...

my slider ??
public void stateChanged(ChangeEvent evt){ JSpinner alarm = (JSpinner) (evt.getSource()); alarm.addChangeListener(this); alarm.setValue(alarm.getNextValue()); alarm.setFocusable(true); } any tips appreciated. -- Sometimes I'm in a good mood. Sometimes I'm in a bad mood. When all my moods have cum to pass i hope they bury me upside down so the world can kiss me porcelain, white, Irish bottom. beelzibub @ bawston school for idiots wrote: > public void stateChanged(ChangeEvent evt){ > > JSpinner al...

Mechanize
Some web pages use Javascript to add a bit of crucial html to the DOM after the web page has been downloaded. Sometimes it's trivial to make the modifications to the page as Javascript would have done. Is there a way for Mechanize to reload or reparse the WWW::Mechanize::Page document with the user-made changes with the same context as the original page? ...

Mechanize
I'm trying to figure out how to use Mechanize to get the data out of a select list in a page. The docs aren't too clear on the steps needed to do that. Anyone have a good reference for me to use so that I can do this? Thanks. Mike B. On 8/4/06, barjunk <barjunk@attglobal.net> wrote: > > I'm trying to figure out how to use Mechanize to get the data out of a > select list in a page. The docs aren't too clear on the steps needed > to do that. > > Anyone have a good reference for me to use so that I can do this? Not a reference, but here is some cod...

more mechanize
Okay, I managed to get mechanize to login for me. Now I am pulling down a vBulletin page which has a thread on it: # pull down a thread puts "Thread:\n" page = agent.get('http://dapo.org/forums/archive/index.php?t-2293.html?pda=1') pp page but all I get is: Thread: #<WWW::Mechanize::Page {url #<URI::HTTP:0x333ef2 URL:http://dapo.org/forums/archive/index.php?t-2293.html>} {meta} {title "Alternator failure For Real This Time [Archive] - Diamond Aircraft Pilots/Owners Organization"} {iframes} {frames} {links #<WWW::Mechanize::Link "Di...

sliders... again
I want a piece of static text to read out the value of a slider. I would like this to be updated everytime the slider is moved (and mouse released, say). Ideally, I would also like to the text be editable - and the slider jump to a new position when new text is entered. Is there a way to do some or all of this without having the user click more 'done' buttons - I want it all to update the minute the mouse is clicked. Thank you "Tim Hallett" <timothy.hallett@imperial.ac.uk> wrote in message news:ef05892.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... >I want a piece of static text to rea...

mechanisms
Is it possible to combine a slider crank and a four bar mechanism. If so, can anyone suggest me one. I wish to see the combined effect and run it in Matlab, i have seen the result for a 4 bar and slider crank separately. Please let me know. ...

mechanism
I'm trying to teach myself mechanism. I have a four arm mechnism in which I have redefined the assembly as pin joints. I have selected axes to align and selected faces. I noticed the default face alignment seems to be align, with no option for mate. anyway, my assembly regenerates fine. Then I start mechanism, and it looks fine, but as soon as I select drag, some of the aligned faces invert, causing incorrect assembly. If I cancel Mechanism, and do a regen, the parts line up properly again. Has anyone encountered this and do you know what I'm doing wrong? Thanks, Dave ...

Sliders
Hello, I'm working on the desing of a very complex application. We must place a large number of panels to be seen simultaneously. I was wondering if there is a study or a known fact on the maximum number of sliders to put in the interface before the user starts loosing it. Thanks for the info, pointer, ..., Good day, Benoit Benoit Peltier wrote: > > I'm working on the desing of a very complex application. We must place a > large number of panels to be seen simultaneously. I was wondering if there > is a study or a known fact on the maximum n...

What is the mechanism?
Whilst I have been enjoying respite from my "desktop mangled on shutdown" problem, it happened again out of the blue and I restored it from my maintenance partition and rebooted. I then opened my DOS database app, altered one record and printed the report that I printed two days ago and still had to hand. I saw that a seemingly random selection of 7 numbers in a group of 20 calculated (not stored) numbers had been bumped up to the nearest 1.00, 10.00 or 100.00 dollars. As the calculated values were based on elapsed days I considered a Y2006 bug and an oversight in...

sliders
hey i'm trying to create a slider "pulserange" with the range from 100 - 1060, and when i move it, it will zoom in and out of a graph.. here is what i have done so far: - i changed the initial value from 100-1060 - then i put this code in the create function of the slider: initval = 100; set(handles.pulserange,'Value',initval); then in the area of were i want to change the graph, i have: k = get(handles.pulserange,'Value'); my errors include: ?? Attempt to reference field of non-structure array. Error in ==> letsdoit>puls...

Mechanize downloading image WWW::Mechanize::Page::Link
Hello, I've got an html page that contains images that have text with the name of the images. I'm using Mechanize to easily extract the URLs of the images. page.links.text(/jpg|png|gif/) Unfortunately, I'm not sure as to the most efficient or simple way of downloading these images using Mechanize. I was thinking about just making an array containing all of the hrefs, and going through that. Is there a better way? -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/. ...

Coselica question interfacing the planar mechanism to electrical mechanism
Anyone working with Coselica? (other then Dr. Reusch....) I'm trying to interface a DC motor and geartrain to a four bar mechanism. Each model works separately but when I put them together the model fails. I'v been adjusting the solution values until I'm blue in the face. Any ideas? for instance if you look at the PlanarFourbar.cosf example included with Coselica, I would like to change the position input with a dc motor and connect the loop going across the gearbox (or ideal gear). On Jan 3, 3:33=A0pm, John DeHart <j...@enginetix.com> wrote: > Anyone working w...

Can I display value of Slider uicontrol somewhere near slider ?
Hi, I'm trying to implement simpler GUI for some of my projects... I wonder if there is any way to display actual value of Slider uicontrol (one can move slider, but seeing actual value would be fine too) ? Thanks in advance, regards, Bulek. Bulek a �crit : > Hi, > > I'm trying to implement simpler GUI for some of my projects... > > I wonder if there is any way to display actual value of Slider > uicontrol (one can move slider, but seeing actual value would be fine > too) ? > > Thanks in advance, > > regards, > ...

B.E Mechanical Engineer,CAD (Mechanical Desktop, AutoCAD)
Hello Sir / Madam I am a B.E Mechanical Engineer with experience in CAD (Mechanical Desktop, AutoCAD) Please find my resume attached=E2=80=A6. I am looking for a change in career for better Growth (Technical & Financial). Thanking You., Prasanna C Ph - +91 9448200659 Prasanna C # 1615, 1st B Cross, 3rd Main Chandra Layout Vijayanagar, Bangalore =E2=80=93 560040 Telephone: (Mobile) 9448200659, Res: 23215303 Email: prasanna.c@vsnl.net Date of Birth: March 16, 1979 Cost to Company: 1.32 lacs B=2EE (Mechanical) Key Skills: AutoCAD 2000-2004, Mechanical Desk...

Above Market, Solidworks experienced
Position Requires: a.. BSME with 2-5 years of experience and strong background in plastics design and materials. a.. Must possess knowledge of related manufacturing processes and guidelines. a.. Must have Design for Manufacture culture and experience in same. a.. Good knowledge of CAD software: Solidworks and AutoCad. a.. Hands on person, creative, able to take idea from concept to materialized prototype and/or product. Design for Manufacturability DFM, Electromechanics, AutoCAD , Composite Materials, Computer-Aided Engineering CAE, Good Manufacturin...

Above Market, Solidworks experienced
Position Requires: a.. BSME with 2-5 years of experience and strong background in plastics design and materials. a.. Must possess knowledge of related manufacturing processes and guidelines. a.. Must have Design for Manufacture culture and experience in same. a.. Good knowledge of CAD software: Solidworks and AutoCad. a.. Hands on person, creative, able to take idea from concept to materialized prototype and/or product. Design for Manufacturability DFM, Electromechanics, AutoCAD , Composite Materials, Computer-Aided Engineering CAE, Good ...

Rely on Cheap Mechanical Design, Mechanical Engineering and 3d Modeling Services at Lowest Rates
Get a discount upto 60% on Mechanical 3d Modelling includes mechanical engineering design, Mechanical Design, free 3d models, 3d animation, mechanical products, Mechanical Engineering, mechanical engineering services, mechanical engineering design, Automotive Equipment, Trail Tuff Automotives ,animation at low cost with high accuracy. Mechanical 3D modelling is a Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) catering to the 3D modeling needs of mechanical design sector worldwide. Mechanical design is a growing field and reaps the maximum benefits nowadays. The software used in the mechanic...