Soft handoff simulation in matlab #2

Hey all,
I am having problem in soft handover implementation with MATLAB
please help me out.
It is my final dissertation .I am unable to do
this.
..pls mail me at nikhilpatel0786@gmail.com

Thank you very much...

Please helpp
-1

"vpmp patel" <mecs@yahoogoups.com> wrote in message
> Hey all,
> I am having problem in soft handover implementation with MATLAB
> please help me out. It is my final dissertation .I am unable to do
> this.

Then you need to talk to your dissertation advisor first; if he or she can't
give you enough help, post SPECIFIC DETAILS about the problem you're
experiencing with your implementation and ask a SPECIFIC question and
someone may be able to offer some suggestions.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com

-1
slord (13689)

soft handoff simulation in matlab
hi i m sameer patel.my dessertation topic in m.e is soft handoff simulation in cdma. i need help for finding soft handoff simulation code. ...

soft decoding of conv. codes using vitdec matlab func. #2
Hello, Isnt 'unquant' and 'soft' options essentially same?..in both case vitdec takes in "real numbers" as input (ok they are "mapped" in case o 'soft' option)..so can we not use 'unquant' option to carry out sof decoding?...my preliminary results show that 'unquant' option give me 2- db gain over hard decoding... any one having insight please let me know. thanks >Hello, > Isnt 'unquant' and 'soft' options essentially same?..in both cases >vitdec takes in "real numbers" as input (ok they are...

Matlab compiler for Matlab 5.2
I'm looking for matlab compiler for matlab 5.2 for Mac computers. I wasn't able to find anywhere because the Mathworks doesn't produce it. Do you know were I may find it? Thanks ...

matlab in JAVA or java in MATLAB? #2
Hi guys I am now experencing a great difficulty in the interation between java and matlab. I have an objective function written in JAVA with has method return an numerical number, i call it 'profit'. The nature of this obtive function (ObjFun.java) is that it takes an parameter input, say C, with different C value, the returned profit value is different. Eventually I want to find the optimized C value which produce the maximun profit (C will be under constrains). Initially I want to use linprog or fminsearch in matlab. So I tried the command in matlab that excutes my ObjFun.ja...

can Matlab support 32-bit matlab version scripts on 64-bit version of matlab #2
can Matlab support 32-bit matlab version scripts on 64-bit version of matlab in windows platform?.if yes , how is the performance better ? please do answer this question thank u ...

HIPERLAN/2 PHY layer simulator on Matlab #2
Thanks Laki, ur answer could be right if I apply the effect of the channel to the signal then i add the noise, but what i do is adding the noise efect first then applying the channel effect to the sum (signal+noise), to get channel*(signal+noise), so after equalization i'd have ---> (channel*(signal+noise))/channel -- > signal+noise. hope u got what i mean .! thanks alot Laki for ur participation Hany Hany That's an interesting way to model the system, but i'll come back to that. What I think you're trying to do is this H*S / H_est = S where H = channel and ...

simulation in Matlab #2
Hi all, I am trying to implement a C++ code with mex function in Matlab. The code is written to generate a stochastic process. If I compile the code under Cygwin with g++ command, the simulation works fine. But if I compile it in Matlab (I tried both VC9.0 and Watcom) and run it in Matlab, it always generate some Infinite numbers. I am not quite an expert in C++, so I am not sure what could be the problem. Could someone help me out here? The code is long, so I won't post it, but you can find it here: http://people.math.jussieu.fr/~tankov/code/ Thanks a lot for any help ton...

MATLAB discrete time simulation of simulink model (Control simulink simulation time from MATLAB)
I am trying to run a simulink model simulation in definite time steps from MATLAB so that I can extract data from simulink, do some caluclations and send these new data back to Simulink for further simulation from the point I left off. The process can be descirbed below: Note that total simulation time is 600 seconds. 1. Start simulation from MATLAB for 100 seconds and then pause the simulation 2. Extract all the data I need from simulink and bring into MATLAB, do some calculations to changes simulink model parameters and then pass this new calculated data back to simulink. 3. Continue th...

EngSim: All Matlab features and functions. 2 to 20 Times Faster than MATLAB. Use the same programming syntax as MATLAB, ANSI C/C++, /C++. Good Graphics.
ENGSIM is an Engineering Simulation & Graphics Library for Microsoft Visual C++. It has all Matlab features and functions. 2 to 20 Times Faster than MATLAB. Very Easy to program. Use the same programming syntax as MATLAB, ANSI C/C++. Graphics Support is Very Good. Support Negative Indexing for Array/Matrix, Complex Array and Complex Matrix. Support Fix-point/Floating-point Communications Engineering and Signal Processing Simulation. Support Statistical Analysis. Support User- Defined Classes. Support User-Graphics Development ...

I cant compile a matlab function in simulink. Matlab 2012b, OSX 10.8.2, xcode 4.5.2
Hi, I haven't been able to compile a Matlab function in a Simulink model. I am using Matlab 2012b, OSX 10.8.2 and Xcode 4.5.2. I have already run the patch for Xcode 4.5.2 and also verified that SDKROOT='/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/' in the mexopts.sh file. When simulink tries to compile the function I get the error message: /usr/llvm-gcc-4.2/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-apple-darwin11/4.2.1/include/limits.h:15:25: error: no include path in which to search for limits.h Any ideas how to fix this. ...

MATLAB talking to MATLAB?
For my project, I need to have a client program (MATLAB executable) talking to a server program (also MATLAB executable) to query data. Is there any easy way to accomplish that? I appreciate any help that I can get on that. Thanks. Cheers, Hoi Oops, I forgot to mention. There are multiple clients querying the server, so I guess serial objects + remote serial port wouldn't work. "Hoi Wong" <wonghoi.ee@gmail.com_> wrote in message news:f3ald6$gg4$1@news.Stanford.EDU... > For my project, I need to have a client program (MATLAB executable) > talking to a ser...

Problems calling from Matlab a Matlab compiled dll #2
Hi, I'm trying to make a dll from an m-file and use the dll function calling from the workspace or from an m file using 2008A version: Step 1 function [output] = addizione (a,b) output = a+b; end Step 2 I compile it with matlab compiler mcc -l addizione I obtain addizione.dll, .lib, .h etc Step 3 load the newly created addizione.dll loadlibrary ('addizione','addizione') with the following warnings: Type 'LARGE_INTEGERPtr' was not found. Defaulting to type voidPtr. Found on line 20522 of input from line 7673 of file C:\Programmi\MATLAB\R2008a\sys\lcc\inclu...

regarding matlab simulation #2
>Invalid setting for output port dimensions of 'untitled/Subsystem1/Subsystem2/Subsystem1/Current Measurement1/model/Mux2'. The dimensions are being set to [-1]. This is not valid because the total number of input and output elements are not the same > Error in port widths or dimensions. Invalid dimension has been specified for input port 1 of 'untitled/Subsystem1/Subsystem2/Subsystem1/Current Measurement1/model/ReIm'. sir when i m changing the simulation time..then also this error is appearing. ...

simulating IC in MATLAB #2
Hi! Is it possible to simulate integrated circuits in MATLAB. In which version this feature is available. Regards M.Bharathi. ...

FIS in MATLAB simulation #2
Hello I have used FIS in matlab. I have used 2 inputs and a output. I have 5 membership functions for all the inpts and the output. How should I use the FIS in the MATLAB Simulation. S.ARUNACHALAM wrote: > Hello > > I have used FIS in matlab. I have used 2 inputs and a output. I have > 5 membership functions for all the inpts and the output. How should > I use the FIS in the MATLAB Simulation. I think you need the function evalfis() Jorg ...

softly interrupting a MATLAB function
Does anyone know if there is a way to interrupt a long-running MATLAB function in such a way that one can execute a separate set of commands in a "catch"-type environment? Basically, I'd like to combine Cntl-C with error trapping, so that Cntl-C executes a catch block (i.e., try-catch-end), since it doesn't occur naturally. I have done something similar to this in a GUI environment, but in this case, it is in batch mode. Thanks, Mark Mark Abramson wrote: > Does anyone know if there is a way to interrupt a long-running MATLAB > function in such a way that one can exec...

matlab beginner: calling matlab from C/C++ #2
I'm relatively new to the world of Matlab. I want to call my matlab own code from a C/C++ program on a machine with matlab installed. Do I need to compile the matlab code using matlab compiler tool or the matlab engine is enough for this? Thanks a lot for your help ...

Matlab help Matlab &#8211; VaR #2
I was just wondering if somebody knew how to do this. I know of the function gevrnd but have know clue how to generate this. question: In Matlab, create a vector with 10,000 random returns, which follow the generalized extreme value distribution with a mean return of 8% and standard deviation equal to 2.5%. Assume the tail index equals 0.09. Then assume that these are true historical returns. Find the historical simulation VaR figure for a 5% significance level. Then repeat the exercise using normally distributed random numbers and comment on your results. ...

How to simulate VOIP on MATLAB? #2
undefined ...

Run Matlab ... from Matlab
Hello, Is there any limitation to run Matlab from Matlab, as a system command, on Linux platforms ? I tried to start Matlab, both using the ! syntax (!matlab&) or the system command (system('matlab&')), the Matlab splash screen appears, but the new Matlab session closes rapidly . When I do the same with a script of mine (system('matlab -r "myscript"&')), my script is being executed, but Matlab finally crashes . If I remove the &, it works well, but the first Matlab session is blocked till I close the second one . I run Matlab on a Linux 64bits pla...

Running matlab from xterm from a cronjob? (Matlab-xterm-cronjob); #2
Hey Everyone, I am trying to run Matlab with crontab in order to produce pictures/graphs, on Max OS. I have read in the Technical Solutions that This problem may be able to be avoided using a VNC server. [( http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/en/data/1-1B3IT/?solution=1-1B3IT )]. So I have been attempting to write a cronjob to do this, by opening x11 and then an xterm, but to no avial. 22 * * * * cd ../../; cd Applications/Utilities; open X11.app; cd ../../; cd users/x2007twe/Desktop; xterm -e "cd Desktop; matlab -nodesktop -mwvisual -r load_da...

Call C code from Matlab -> Matlab crash #2
Hello, I have a problem calling C code from Matlab. The mex file compilation is ok. When I run the program Matlab (7.3) crashes. Below is the mexFunction code. Any idea is welcome. (I think the main part of the code (middle part) is not useful for the crash problem, but I put it anyway). //########################################################### #include "math.h" #include "mex.h" void mexFunction (int nlhs, mxArray *plhs[], int nrhs, const mxArray *prhs[]) { // Standard variables int p,r,h,i,j,f,w; // Indices for loop int MAX_NBM = 1000; int MAX_DIM = 10; in...

Matlab 7.0: where is "matlab.h"?? #2
Hi, I am currently trying to create a matlab standalone executeable. When i tried to include "matlab.h" inside my code, i got compilation saying that matlab.h is not found. May i know how i can access this library? Another question, can i convert a simulink model into a standalone form(executable...) which can be run by user without matlab software? Thanks in advance. Darren wrote: > > > Hi, > > I am currently trying to create a matlab standalone executeable. > When > i tried to include "matlab.h" inside my code, i got compilation > saying that m...

What is the difference between (x^2+y^2) and (x.^2+y.^2) in matlab?
z=sqrt(x^2+y^2) c=(z<15) imshow(c) gives a square cut diagonally half with lower right side being white and other being black z=sqrt(x.^2+y.^2) c=(z<15) imshow(c) gives a square with circle in centre What is the difference between (x^2+y^2) and (x.^2+y.^2) in matlab? "Sagar Chand" <sagarchand_9@rediffmail.com> wrote in message <n8efgg$100$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > z=sqrt(x^2+y^2) > c=(z<15) > imshow(c) > gives a square cut diagonally half with lower right side being white and other being black > > z=sqrt(x.^2...

Web resources about - Soft handoff simulation in matlab #2 - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Simulation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... or behaviors/ functions of the selected physical or abstract system or process. The model represents the system itself, whereas the simulation ...

Simulation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... or behaviors/ functions of the selected physical or abstract system or process. The model represents the system itself, whereas the simulation ...

Simulation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... or behaviors/ functions of the selected physical or abstract system or process. The model represents the system itself, whereas the simulation ...

Simulation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... or behaviors/ functions of the selected physical or abstract system or process. The model represents the system itself, whereas the simulation ...

Glu Launches Kendall & Kylie Lifestyle Simulation Game on Mobile
... the release of Kendall & Kylie, its latest celebrity mobile game on iOS and Android. Starring Kendall and Kylie Jenner , the lifestyle simulation ...

Computer simulation fills in the blanks of Neanderthal extinction
A modern human and Neanderthal skull face off. (credit: By hairymuseummatt (original photo), DrMikeBaxter (derivative work) [CC BY-SA 2.0 (h ...

Shooting Simulations: What Do They Tell Us
Earlier, Anne Laurie posted about the recently staged, weapons free, mass shooting simulation/demonstration at the University of Texas. In that ...

Madden Super Bowl 50 Simulation: EA Sports Predicts Panthers vs. Broncos Winner - Bleacher Report
... got in Super Bowl 50? If you're having a hard time picking a winner, perhaps you'd like to know that the official EA Sports Madden NFL 16 simulation ...

A London startup that wants to be the 'Google of simulation' is building an entire virtual city
Improbable, a London startup that claims it wants to be the "Google of simulation" is officially launching its operating system today — as well ...

'95-96 Bulls vs. '15-16 Warriors: New age tops old school in 2K simulation
We let the '96 Bulls and '15 Warriors handle their business on the virtual hardwood to see which one is better.