solution to ""ERROR: Output argument 'a' was not assigned during call to 'xlim'": Link to download xlim.m/ylim.m is not updated

Hi,

I found technical solution to download new fixed xlim.m/ylim.m files in this adress:
http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/en/data/1-19WWP/index.html?product=CO&solution=1-19WWP

However they refering to a link to get the fixed files - but the link is not available any more.

Do you know where I can download those files from?

Thanks,
Gilad
0
Gilad

"Gilad Asseraf" <gilad_asseraf@amat.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I found technical solution to download new fixed xlim.m/ylim.m files in
> this adress:
> http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/en/data/1-19WWP/index.html?product=CO&solution=1-19WWP
>
> However they refering to a link to get the fixed files - but the link is
> not available any more.
> Do you know where I can download those files from?

I've asked Technical Support to update the link in that document.  Note that
you only need those files, I believe, if you're using MATLAB 6.5 (R13) -- if
you're using a later version of MATLAB, I don't think those are necessary.

Anyway, for future reference if you see a problem like this with one of our
support documents, please let our Support staff know using the "Please
provide feedback to help us improve this Solution" link at the bottom of the
page.  That will alert Support directly that there's a problem or something
that could be improved in that document.

Give it a little while and then try again; if you need the files right now,
contact Support using the Contact Us link at the top of that page and ask
for the files associated with solution 1-19WWP.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com

0