Spawning matlab from within matlab

Hello all,

I would like to spawn multiple matlab processes from an '.m' script. Meaning, run an m-file  from a 'parent' Matlab that launches, say, 8 more 'children' matlab processes. I'd like to do it in such a way that the same m-file in the 'parent' is able to close down, or kill, all the 'children' processes.

Any suggestions?

Joe
0
joey_hays (3)

slow optimization using nonlcon with GA within matlab toolbox and mixed integer problem using GA within Matlab
greeting all, i'm using nonlcon(nonlinear inequality constraint) with GA from the toolbox provided by matlab. does anyone notice the extreme slowlness in evaluating nonlinear constraint as compared to other linear constraint? my problem for nonlinear constraint is as follow c(1)=x+y^2-2*ones(N,1) where x and y are Nx1 vector. which means if N increases, the size of constraint increases. and to clarify, the min problem is sometime like min c'z where z=[x;y], which means x and y are some range of variable within z(just a matter of problem formulation) well, is there anyone with other alternative or is it possible or method in including non-linear constraint directly to fitness function? (well, actually nonlcon deals nonlinear constraint by using Augmented Lagrangian Pattern Search from what i see from the help file, or am i wrong?) and one more question, is there anyone that attempt to attempt to apply mixed integer problem into the GA in matlab? For now, i can only switch before pure integer or pure real number problem, but not mixed at the moment. I will be trying to add in some repair operator to fix up the variable that needs to be integer and other remaining in real number. I'm not sure why you are using ga to solve your problem. Did you find fmincon unsatisfactory in any way? Alan Weiss MATLAB mathematical toolbox documentation On 5/10/2011 11:53 PM, terry wrote: > greeting all, > > i'm using nonlcon(nonlinear inequality constraint)...

Matlab engine with matlab R2010b

embedded matlab function MATLAB R2009a
I downloaded the MS visual C++ 2008 Express Edition and the SDK as detailed in http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/en/data/1-6IJJ3L/?solution=1-6IJJ3L My embedded function didnt work at the beginning because I did "mex -setup" before I installed my SDK. But after I installed the SDK, I ran "mex -setup" in Matlab once again and choose the MS visual C++2008 as my compiler. Then, my embedded matlab function worked. Thanks to the contribution from above! ...

Why does Matlab do this
What is happening when I type rand(1:10) at the command line? Matlab goes into a 10 minute spin - what's going on? Thanks "Robert" wrote in message <j64asi$5v4$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > What is happening when I type > rand(1:10) > at the command line? > > Matlab goes into a 10 minute spin - what's going on? > Thanks Hi Robert, You're create a 10-D array with that syntax. Do you just want a vector of 10 uniformly distributed random numbers. x = rand(10,1); % or x = rand(1,10); Wayne Hi Wayne, You're right - that's what I was trying to do... but I was just newbie mucking about trying to work out the syntax and I typed that in - then had a looong wait for Matlab to work through it! Thanks for the explanation. Robert "Robert" wrote in message <j64d2h$dvo$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Hi Wayne, > You're right - that's what I was trying to do... but I was just newbie mucking about trying to work out the syntax and I typed that in - then had a looong wait for Matlab to work through it! > Thanks for the explanation. > Robert That's fine. Welcome to MATLAB!!! If that's the worst memory-intensive mistake you ever make, you'll be fine :) I've done much, much worse. Wayne ...

how to do this in matlab
Number of column: 5 Vector A: [ 2 4 6 7 8 ] Vector B : [ 5 7 8 10 1] Choice = 1 : Find the highest value Vector A : 8 Vector B: 10 The highest value : 10 Choice = 2 : Find the lowest value Vector A : 2 Vector B: 1 The highest value : 1 Choice = 3 : Find the average value of : Vector A Vector B "Syamil " <syamilsaid@gmail.com> wrote in message <inq3g8$hhd$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Number of column: 5 > Vector A: [ 2 4 6 7 8 ] > Vector B : [ 5 7 8 10 1] > > Choice = 1 : Find the highest value > Vector A : 8 > Vector B: 10 > The highest value : 10 > > Choice = 2 : Find the lowest value > Vector A : 2 > Vector B: 1 > The highest value : 1 > > Choice = 3 : Find the average value of : > Vector A > Vector B Type in matlab: doc min doc max doc mean ...

creating GUI in matlab out of some programs written in matlab
I have written some code in matlab for my application. I want to make a graphical interface so that an user can easily use my code. I do not know, how to link my code or a particular function when user clicks on a particular button. I mean, how to assign a function written by me to a push button so that it will execute the function. And how to give the input to my function and get output after executing the particular function. I am quiet familiar with matlab code. But I am absolutely new with GUI in matlab. Please help me to deal with the above problem. On 4/12/2011 12:37 AM, sk maidul haque wrote: > I have written some code in matlab for my application. > I want to make a graphical interface so that an user can easily use my code. > I do not know, how to link my code or a particular function > when user clicks on a particular button. I mean, how to assign a > function written by me to a push button so that it will execute the function. > And how to give the input to my function and get output after > executing the particular function. > I am quiet familiar with matlab code. But I am absolutely new with > GUI in matlab. Please help me to deal with the above problem. Use GUIDE to make the gui. It is very simple and powerful to use. I use it all the time for my school projects and HW's. I know some prefer to code the thing by hand, but I prefer GUIDE. When you add a button in GUIDE, it will create a callback stub for you automatically...

Matlab 2011: matlab coder (build failed)
When I create a MATLAB Coder Project and try to convert this function: ------------------------- function y = myResampler(x,m,n) %#codegen fsVec = [8000 16000 32000 48000]; targetFsVec = [8000 16000 32000 48000]; fs = fsVec(m); targetFs = targetFsVec(n); y = resample(x,targetFs,fs); ------------------------- to C-code I get a build error saying: coder -build resamplerproj.prj ??? The upsample factor P must be constant. Error in ==> myResampler Line: 12 Column: 5 Code generation failed: Open error report. But I want to be able to resample x using a variable P/Q ratio. Is this just a limitation of Matlab Coder or am I doing something wrong?? John wrote: > When I create a MATLAB Coder Project and try to convert this function: > > ------------------------- > function y = myResampler(x,m,n) %#codegen > > fsVec = [8000 16000 32000 48000]; > targetFsVec = [8000 16000 32000 48000]; > > fs = fsVec(m); > targetFs = targetFsVec(n); > > y = resample(x,targetFs,fs); > ------------------------- > > to C-code I get a build error saying: > > coder -build resamplerproj.prj ??? The upsample factor P must be > constant. Error in ==> myResampler Line: 12 Column: 5 Code generation > failed: Open error report. > > > > But I want to be able to resample x using a variable P/Q ratio. > > Is this just a limitation of Matlab Coder or am I doing something wrong?? Apparently it's a limitation of RESAMPLE ...

code of matlab 7a not working in matlab 2009
I wrote a code in matlab 7a andand it was working over there then i changed computer which was having matlab realease 2009a and it is not working If i install Matlab 7 release 14, will my code work again thanks "moonman" wrote in message <ipmsl7$23v$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > I wrote a code in matlab 7a andand it was working over there > then i changed computer which was having matlab realease 2009a and it is not working > > If i install Matlab 7 release 14, will my code work again thanks Can you be more specific about the fact that your code is not working in 2009a but worked in 2007a? It would be helpful if you could narrow down what is not working in 2009a and provide error messages. Wayne ok thanks wyne i will send error message after some hours ...

Need help for a matlab mini project

Matlab automation server and Matlab Compiler Run Time
I did a simple excel macro which runs matlab functions sucessfully in a machine with Matlab installed. Now I want to run it in a computer without matlab, with "MATLAB Compiler Run Time" installed. I can add the Matlb automation server type file (mlapp.tlb) sucessfully, but when I try to run it, I get this error: "ActiveX component can't create object" In this line: Set matlab = New MLApp.MLApp Do you know what is missing? Thanks ...

Matlab student license for MDSD (e.g. Matlab Coder)
Hello, I'm evaluating products for writing my final university thesis. I want to perform image processing algorithms (C-Code compiled for a DSP). I have the feeling that manual programming of this algorithms is no longer state of the art. Instead MDSD (model driven software development) - that means Code Generation - seems to be smarter to me. Unfortunately Mathworks offers no licenses of Matlab Coder (or Simulink Coder etc.) to individual students. And I cannot afford to buy a commercial license (which probably would cost me more than 5.000 EUR/$ / my absolute limit is 1.000 EUR/$). Is there any possibility for me to use MDSD (code generation) for image processing for my university thesis ? Maybe by using cheaper alternatives ? Or by using 3d party software (like target link) ? Or export/import to another product ? Any idea ? (I want to avoid manual coding - like using OpenCV) By the way, does anyone know, why Mathworks hides the MDSD features from students ? It doesn't make sense to me that Mathworks reduces the amount of engineers available on the job market that are capable of handling (serious) Matlab projects. (Microsoft offers the "Visual Studio Express Edition" for free for education and the amount of people on the job market that are experienced in Visual Studio is tremendous.). Thank you, Roelof ...

bar
In MatLab 6.5, the routine above works normal: figure; sem=Average(:,2)./sqrt(Average(:,3)); bar([1:1:7],Average(:,1),sem); ylabel('% of epochs analyzed') xlabel('Frequency Band') title ('Occurrence of Oscillatory Events - Ch X') %Where Average and sem are vectors; But, in MatLab 7.0, the same code cause the following error: ??? Error using ==> xychk Too many input arguments. Error in ==> bar at 53 [msg,x,y] = xychk(args{1:nargs},'plot'); Error in ==> cross_subj_analysis>ok_Callback at 327 bar([1:1:7],Average(:,1),sem); I'd like to know why this occour. Thanks Henrique In article <g7a1j6$l1$1@fred.mathworks.com>, Henrique Amaral <henriquetomaz@uol.com.br> wrote: >In MatLab 6.5, the routine above works normal: >figure; >sem=Average(:,2)./sqrt(Average(:,3)); >bar([1:1:7],Average(:,1),sem); >ylabel('% of epochs analyzed') >xlabel('Frequency Band') >title ('Occurrence of Oscillatory Events - Ch X') >%Where Average and sem are vectors; >But, in MatLab 7.0, the same code cause the following error: >??? Error using ==> xychk >Too many input arguments. >Error in ==> bar at 53 > [msg,x,y] = xychk(args{1:nargs},'plot'); >Error in ==> cross_subj_analysis>ok_Callback at 327 >bar([1:1:7],Average(:,1),sem); >I'd like to know why this occour. When the third argument is numeric, it must be the bar width. barwidth must b...

Matlab builder JA: parse java string to matlab cell
Hi all, I'm building a java swing based GUI for my Matlab application. As such, user input is available as text strings, for example "{[0; 0], [3.5 0; 0 2]}" (mean vector and covariance matrix of a 2D Gaussian). The user input will be passed to the compiled matlab method as a MWCellArray. Problem is how do a convert (parse) the above string into a MWCellArray? From its javadoc http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/javabuilder/MWArrayAPI/index.html the following method is available: java.lang.String toString() Returns a string representation of this array, but the reverse method is not. Evidently, parsing a string like the one above is a non trivial task and I'm loath to attempt writing one by myself. I would be very thankful if someone can point me to the required parser implementation. Matlab itself is carrying out this task all the time, perhaps it is possible to access Matlab's own parser. Help much appreciated, Ritesh ...

can't run matlab setup/No puedo correr matlab
Hi! I opened the&nbsp;matlab script fractal.vi&nbsp;then my antivirus (Kaspersky)&nbsp;ask&nbsp;if I acept the modified te registry of matlab setup,&nbsp; I &nbsp;say "yes" After that when I want open matlab the setup run but inmediatly it's close, why???? &nbsp; Hola: Abri el matlab script fractal.vi y mi antivirus (Kasoersky)me preguntaba si aceptaba una modificacion del registro del setup de matlab yo acepte Despues de eso cuanto abro matlab se cierra inmediatamente porque?? &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Hola Sa�l Es probable que el problema est� relacionado con el antivirus Kaspersky, trata de deshabilitarlo y correr nuevamente el ejemplo.&nbsp; Si esto no funciona revisa el estado de tus licencias de LabVIEW y de Matlab, probablemente tengas que reinstalar el programa y/o activar las licencias. �Qu� versi�n de LabVIEW y Matlab tienes? �El comportamiento es el mismo con el otro ejemplo?, me refiero al de la siguiente dir: labview\examples\scriptnode\Differential Equation.llb\MATLAB Script - Lorenz Diff Eq.vi Si corres este ejemplo �El antivirus tambi�n te pregunta cambiar lo de los registros?, ser�a bueno contactar a Mathworks para saber c�mo reconfigurar nuevamente los registros de Matlab ...

some problems of codes of MATLAB 7.0 working on MATLAB 6.5
I have used MATLAB for few hours.So I don't know the differences between version 6.5 and 7.0.I want to use some codes of MATLAB 7.0, but they doesn't work in MATLAB 6.5.How to change these codes so that they can work in matlab 6.5.Waiting for your help. Thank you . The codes are like this .I think changing the function findPI may work ,but I don'y know how % PIfun.m % Evaluate a function used to find the PI-line, using Kyle Champley's % method. % % Adam Wunderlich % last update: 5/18/06 function y = PIfun(r,R,h,gamma,x3,sb) temp = R - r*cos(gamma-sb); y = h*((pi - 2*atan(r*sin(gamma-sb)/temp))*(1 + (r^2 - R^2)/ (2*R*temp)) ... + sb) - x3; % find_PI_Line.m % % Find the the parametric interval corresponding to the unique PI-line % passing through the point x for a given helical pitch. % This code implements the method of Kyle Champley. % inputs: P = pitch (cm/turn), R = helix radius, delta_s = s stepsize, x % output: PI = [sb st] % % Adam Wunderlich % last update: 5/18/06 function [PI] = findPI(P,R,delta_s,x) h = P/(2*pi); r = sqrt(x(1)^2+x(2)^2); gamma = atan2(x(2),x(1)); options = optimset('TolX',h*delta_s/100,'FunValCheck','on'); [sb,fval,exitflag] = fzero(@(sb) PIfun(r,R,h,gamma,x(3),sb),... [(x(3)-h*pi)/h,x(3)/h],options); if exitflag ~=1, disp('Error: PI invalid'); end % note that beta=sb in Kyle's formula alphaX = atan(r*sin(gamma-sb)/(R - r*cos(gamma-sb))); st = sb + pi -...

Incompatible of MAT file for Matlab 6.5.1 and Matlab 7.0
Hi! I have recently installed Matlab 7.0. I have save my simulation results in .MAT file. However, these MAT files can't be opened using Matlab 6.5.1. I encountered problem as follows: ??? Error using ==> load Unable to read MAT file D:\MATLAB7\work\results.mat File may be corrupt. How can I solve this problem? Thanks. Linda Please see here: <http://tx.technion.ac.il/~perryb/matlab7/mat7.pdf> In short, save again as: The new features and enhancements are described in the "Release notes" of Matlab. A new feature that causes incompatibility with previous versions of Matlab is the new encoding of MAT files. Matlab release 14 writes character and figure data to MAT-files using Unicode encoding by default. Unicode encoded MAT-files are not readable by earlier versions of Matlab. If you intend to load your MAT-files created with Matlab release 14, you must override the Unicode default during the save. You can override the default encoding by using the -v6 switch with save and hgsave: save filename -v6 hgsave filename -v6 Hope it helps Linda wrote: > > > Hi! > > I have recently installed Matlab 7.0. > I have save my simulation results in .MAT file. > However, these MAT files can't be opened using Matlab 6.5.1. > > I encountered problem as follows: > > ??? Error using ==> load > Unable to read MAT file D:\MATLAB7\work\results.mat > > File ma...

'Matlab Code' to 'Embedded Matlab fun code'
Dear friends, I have a Matlab code to process a pure analog signal 'u'. Now I want to implement it in Simulink and I want to use it in 'Embedded Matlab fun block' so i need to transform 'Matlab code' to 'Embedded Matlab fun code' to perform the task. The Matlab code is as follows: %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% u_abs = abs(u); major_th = 1.5e-1; minor_th = 1.8e-2; major_peak_value = []; minor_peak_value = []; pos = 1; pos_max = 1; while ~isempty(pos) [m pos_max(end+1)] = max( u_abs( pos : pos + 10) ); pos_max(end) = pos_max(end) + pos - 1; if m > major_th major_peak_value(end+1) = m; else minor_peak_value(end+1) = m; end % exit the peak pos = find(u_abs(pos:end) < minor_th, 1 , 'first') + pos-1; % Find the beginning of the next peak pos = find(u_abs(pos:end) > minor_th, 1 , 'first') + pos-1; end pos_max(2) = []; plot(u); hold on; plot(pos_max,u(pos_max),'ro'); %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% I think i don't need this plot command as I will see the result in the scope directly. Any suggestion will be very useful. Thanking you! Prashant "Prashant Sandhi" wrote in message <jafvj8$soq$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Dear friends, > > I have a Matlab code to process a pure analog signal 'u'. Now I want to implement it in Simu...

different results in function regress from MATLAB 6.5 to MATLAB 7.0
Hello , anybody knows when I execute the function "regress" to this model (STAR(1)) Yt = 1 - 0-5Yt-1 - (4 + 0.4Yt-1)G(gamma*Yt-1) + et, where G(z) =1/ [1 + exp(-z)], gamma=4; et=N(0,1) I obtain different radically different results from matlab 6.5 to matlab 7.0 that with other models??Any suggestion to avoid this problem??? On May 25, 4:40=A0am, "Kun Aguero" <isildur20022...@yahoo.es> wrote: > Hello , anybody knows when I execute the function "regress" to this model= (STAR(1)) > Yt =3D 1 - 0-5Yt-1 - (4 + 0.4Yt-1)G(gamma*Yt-1) + et, where G(z) =3D1/ [1= + exp(-z)], > gamma=3D4; > > et=3DN(0,1) > I obtain different radically different results from matlab 6.5 to matlab = 7.0 that with other models??Any suggestion to avoid this problem??? Please show the relevant code. Hope this helps. Greg Well,I have made several tests and this is the result: -When I use the function regress in this format in matlab 6.5, it works: [B1,BINT1,R_X,RINT1,STATS1]=regress(X(2:length(X))',[ones(length(X)-1,1),X(1:length(X)-1)']); -When I use the same format in matlab 7.0 it doesn't works, but if I use this format: [B1,BINT1,R_X,RINT1,STATS1]=regress(X(2:length(X))',X(1:length(X)-1)'); It works in matlab 7.0. Then I think the problem is how the function regress treats the independent term in both versions?? regards Greg Heath <heath@alumni.brown.edu> wrote in message <69879944-34b7-4262-a193-0bb545d8cf99@...

Why can't Fortran-mex files be compiled on matlab V5.3 and run on matlab V6?
Hi, does anyone know why Fortran-mex files can't be compiled on matlab V5.3 and run on matlab V6? For example: if I compile the example-program (shipped with matlab) timestwo.f on matlab version 5.3 (R11) and try to run it on matlab version 6+ (R12 or R13), I get the error message: "Unable to load mex file: E:\timestwo.dll. The specified module could not be found. ??? Invalid MEX-file" Likewise if I compile it on matlab version 6.1 (R12), I get a similar error message if run on matlab version 5.3 (R11). However, if I run it on matlab version 6.5 it works OK. If I try the same experiment with the corresponding example file written in C, timestwo.c, I get no such problems. Why is that? Per A. Hi Per, usually MEX-files need to be compiled with the MATLAB version you want it later to run with. The reason is, that the code links against the current dynamic libraries (DLLs), which may change from version to version. You may have luck that it works (see your example of timestwo.f), but you should never rely on this. Titus "Per A. Brodtkorb" <Per.Brodtkorb@ffi.no> wrote in message news:eecb303.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... > Hi, > > does anyone know why Fortran-mex files can't be compiled on matlab > V5.3 and run on matlab V6? > > For example: if I compile the example-program (shipped with matlab) > timestwo.f > on matlab version 5.3 (R11) and try to run > it on matlab version 6+ (R12 or R13), I ...

What is the best way to import Excel files, with stock data, into Matlab? I’m using Matlab R2010b (64-bit)
What is the best way to import Excel files, with stock data, into Matlab? I’m using Matlab R2010b (64-bit) I’m trying to import historical prices of stock data. Matlab keeps cutting off the header of each column; it gives me only values. I am thinking that this is a data-type-mixing-issue, or whatever it’s called. I have ‘Dates’ in ColumnA, and ‘MSFT’, ‘PWER’, ‘KO’, and ‘SBUX’, in ColumnB-ColumnE. Basically, if I put the Excel file in my Matlab folder and double-click the file, I see the values in a matrix (no dates and no headers), I hit ‘Next’. Then, I see only one option; one radio button is enabled – ‘Create variable matching preview’. The other two options, ‘Create vectors from each column using column names’ and ‘Create vectors from each row using row names’ – both are greyed out. I’ve seen videos, on YouTube and on the Matlab site, where people import excel data and these options are NOT greyed out. No matter what I do, there options are ALWAYS greyed out. The problem is, when I click ‘Finish’ in my ‘Workspace’ I have a variable named ‘data’ all values in a 575x4 matrix, but I have NO DATES and I have NO HEADERS on the columns. All of this seems to go into another variable, called ‘textdata’; all dates and headers ate in textdata. This is VERY inconvenient. I’m trying to analyze some stock data and I have no headers, so I have no idea which stock is which (I can figure it out, but I think Matlab should do this for me). Also, I have no dates corresponding to ...

C++ Mex file crashes matlab on 64bit linux, but not 32 bit windows, but program runs fine outside Matlab
Hello, I have written a mex gateway function to a C++ class. If I compile this mex function on 32Bit windows using R2008a I have no problems. If I compile and run on Matlab R2011a running 64bit Scientific Linux (a version of Red Hat Enterprize Linux) matlab exits with a segfault when the mexfunction is called, although it appears to run about halfway through the program. The C++ class can be compiled and run (with a main function) outside of Matlab on both platforms with no errors. I am using Microsoft Visual C++ Express Edition on the windows machine, and gcc 4.4.5 on the Linux machine. Can anyone suggest what the cause of this might be and how I can I fix it? I am having a hard time debugging on Linux as I do not have access to a graphical debugger for use with matlab and am unfamiliar with gdb. This is compounded by the fact that the program compiles and runs fine when compiled as a standalone program. A zip file containing the code and data files necessary to reproduce the problem can be downloaded from http://www.see.ed.ac.uk/~s0237326/downloads/mexcrash.zip. This zip file contains the .m and .cpp source code, and a text file for testing (Temp.fem). The file fmehsersetup.m shows the commands I am using to compile. The file Test_mexfmesher.m runs the mexfunction with an appropriate input for testing. The mex gateway function is mexfmesher.cpp, it calls the fmesher class which is made up of the files in the fmesher directory. Below is a backtrace from the se...

Web resources about - Spawning matlab from within matlab - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Spawning steelhead - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
... courtesy of Oregon State University) Vivian - if interested, we here at TheRockyRiver.com have a variety of original underwater images of spawning ...

Booming mobile industry spawning global criminal marketplace - gingerbread, smartphone, Android, Data ...
In an alarming 'post-PC' era alert, working group says criminal infrastructure created much faster than it was for PC fraud

Sharks attack spawning gropers (01:10)
Once a year, thousands of gropers gather on a reef in French Polynesia to lay their eggs, attracting hundreds of sharks to this feeding bonanza. ...

Record numbers of salmon spawning in urban creeks
Record numbers of chum salmon are returning to urban creeks in Burnaby, B.C., to spawn.

Spawning Salmon and bears in Kamchatka
Spawning Salmon and bears in Kamchatka

NHL.tv launch under MLB Advanced Media flops thanks to server issue, spawning angry e-mails
Remember when the NHL's deal with Major League Baseball seemed like a great thing for hockey on the streaming front, given MLB Advanced Media's ...

A Fertility Clinic is Accepting Bitcoins And Spawning So-Called ‘Bitcoin Babies’
Bitcoin bb! (Photo: Dr. Lee) We incorrectly assumed that we've hit peak baby trend stories following the Times piece a few months ago about ...

iPhone 5s seen spawning wave of fingerprint scanning copycats
Apple looks like it's about to get a lot of company in the market for smartphones equipped with fingerprint scanners . IHS has released new research ...

Krugman Goes Beyond Fiorina's Shallow Partisan Lies About The Economy To Look At The Baseless GOP Premises ...
Paul Krugman wrote in his NY Times column yesterday that he agrees with one assertion Carly Fiorina made in her Wall Street Journal OpEd, Hillary ...

Obamacare Spawning 'Medical Homelessness' Crisis
California Obamacare enrollees are struggling to find doctors who accept their newly purchased health insurance plans.