Stack Overflow Questions Tags Users Badges Unanswered Ask Question Writing data to a CSV file for face recognition.

I have done PCA for 21 images of the same person in different conditions. LAst step of the PCA is projection of original data : signals=PC'*data. Size of signals is 21*21, now I want to write this to a CSV file with a label as +1. Please guide me how to do this in matlab. I tried csvwrite but it does not write the labels, only the data.
0
sidra

Questions, questions & more questions
Hi all, As I've got rather a lot of questions to post I thought I'd better merge a few into one post. Appreciate these have probably been asked stacks of times but research on the net has not turned up the answers. What's the quickest solution for transferring files from a PC to an Falcon/TT? I'm going to look into networking my Atari kit but that's a little way off at the moment. Is the Backwards ST emulator program still available? Would love to play some of my old favourites such as Megalomania. I know that I could use a PC emulator but somehow that...

Questions about writing numeric data to files
I'm trying to write numeric data to a file, and it appears that the only way I can do this is by writing the data as a text representation of the values. That is, if I use fwrite( 1.234 ) it writes out '1.234'. My question is, is my understanding correct, or is there another way to write numeric data? Right now, assuming my understanding is correct, I'm writing the values preceded by a one-character length specifier ('a'=1, 'b'=2, etc). This works (meaning I can read back the correct values), but am I inventing an odd solution to a problem that is already so...

Question about a question
Steve Pampling: Steve, do you take a.a.bugs? I need a smidgin of advice about a particular Win PC question, it needs putting to a Sys/IT maintenance/admin type person rather than any old idiot like me. If you don't sub to ..bugs can I please email you privately, as I did around Christmas time (same old computer)? Cheers Dave S -- In article <4e2368520fdfs@ukgateway.net>, Dave Symes <dfs@ukgateway.net> wrote: > Steve Pampling: > Steve, do you take a.a.bugs? Nope. I vaguely recall it being on a list some time ago (years) but I shortened things to the core csa and ...

Questions over questions
Hello people, I have a problem with my ISP! He kills my php script, if they were executed over 30 seconds. Can I use some trick to fake a little bit? That I can execute the script longer!? Greeting! Sven Dzepina wrote: > Hello people, > > I have a problem with my ISP! He kills my php script, if they were executed > over 30 seconds. > Can I use some trick to fake a little bit? That I can execute the script > longer!? > > Greeting! > > If your ISP doesn't run your script in safe mode, which it most likely does, then you can set_time_limit(0); for unli...

Questions that question????
Hi everybody, I am thinking abt how much information can be provided to a quetion posted related to design with emerging hitech FPGA's.I started using this usenet just a few weeks ago,and I find it very interesting to notice people with great experience working in industries or with FPGA manufacuturers replying to the best they could.So I started thinking, how much of an information related to the desing should be given for a question. The less information i give, i likely to get no repliess, and the more i give , i might loose my valuable design , what would be a tradeoff here? So, how ...

Questions, Questions...
Hi! I took the routine from Gastronor.mdb: In the frmOrderDetails -> ITemID_AfterUpdate: Dim strFilter as String strFilter = "ItemID = " & Me!ItemID but it didn't work on win 2000 with access 2000. However, after playing around for a while, I found: Me!UnitPrice = ItemID.Column(2) to work just fine, even after updating prices in the tblItems. Anybody knows why? The routine in win 98/win nt in the footer of frmOrderDetails: =Sum((Price*Amount*(1-[Discount])/100)*100)) didn't either work. After testing and trying I finally discovered that =Sum(Price*Amount*Discount)...

If last question--data question
Hello, I have a little question concerning a "if last" question. I have.... herdcode string testdate 427500065 99 09/20/03 427500065 01 11/14/03=20 427500065 02 11/14/03=20 427500065 90 11/14/03 I need.... herdcode string testdate 427500065 01 11/14/03=20 427500065 02 11/14/03=20 427500065 90 11/14/03 I've tried if last.XXX but am loosing the string 01 and 02. I've tried = the nodup key but not wor...

Write table data into flat file(.csv,.txt) and again read it from flat file(.csv,.txt)
Hi database Community, I have following specification with me 1>New Database(9.2) at place A 2>Old Database(9.2) at place B Now i want to transfer table data at Place A into flat file(.csv,.txt etc.) And again re read flat file data and put it into table at place B In short i want write data into flat file and read data from flat file. Could anyone tell me what is better way to achieve this. I am Beginner (practice purpose) If possible give some link for downloading the tutorial Thanking in advance Sanjeev N.A. "sanjeev" <sanjeev_atvankar@yahoo.co.in> a �crit...

question about .h file and .cpp file,also compiler question
Hi all I think .h file offord a "catalog" of symbols and .cpp offord implements but I have no idea why I got such an complier error > g++ -o test test.cpp virtual_screen.cpp virtual_screen.h:15: error: expected initializer before a�?&a�? token test.cpp: In function a�?int main(int, const char**)a�?: test.cpp:14: error: no match for a�?operator<<a�? in a�?operator<<(((VirtualScreen&)(& tmp_vs_)), i_a) << str_tmpa�? virtual_screen.h:17: note: candidates are: VirtualScreen& operator<<(VirtualScreen&, int) virtual_screen.h:15: erro...

Ask the "write" EXIF question and Tiff tags
I am creating a program takes two images as input, registers these images, and saves the results in a separate folder. These input images are Tiff. For the sake of a clearer explanation, I will only address the case where 1 image is transformed and saved in the example below. My current setup is this: 1. I = imread(tiffPath) 2. I = abitrary transform on I (scale, rotation, translation) 3. imwrite(I,newTiffPath, 'tif', 'Resolution',300,'RowsPerStrip',size(I,1)) 4. Sync relevant Tiff tags: -t1 = Tiff(tiffPath,'r') -t2 = Tiff(newTiffPath ,'r+') (r...

Trivial question on reading data history from csv ot txt files
I was able to load a .csv and .txt files into matlab but have problems calling a column of time series from the files. How do I call and process/use the time series data when the fine does not have a column name on the first row? ...

Simple question on reading from file and writing to file
Hi there, i am completely new to java and i have a file here that i want to read in a line at a time, recognise the columns seperated on tabs (9 of them) and print out the line again only just 8 columns this time (ignoring one column). I was given this on another forum but Netbeans does not like the way it is written. package ctyocalculation; import java.io.*; public class cytocalc { public cytocalc() { } public static void main(String[] args) { BufferedReader br = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(System.in)); String line = br.readLine(); while(line != null){ StringTokenizer ...

Re: If last question--data question
What is your sort? by herdcode and testdate? You want to keep all records where testdate = last.testdate? data a; format herdcode 12. testdate date9.; input herdcode string testdate : mmddyy10.; cards; 427500065 99 09/20/03 427500065 01 11/14/03 427500065 02 11/14/03 427500065 90 11/14/03 427500066 04 12/14/03 427500066 05 12/15/03 427500066 92 11/14/03 run; proc print; run; proc sql; select a.* from a, ( select herdcode, max(test...

I want to ask you the most important question of your life. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good you are, nor if you are a church member, but are you saved? Are you s
THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION OF YOUR LIFE This is the most important question of your life. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good you are, nor if you are a church member, but are you saved? Are you sure you will go to Heaven when you die? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven. The Holy Bible describes Heaven as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy...

Web resources about - Stack Overflow Questions Tags Users Badges Unanswered Ask Question Writing data to a CSV file for face recognition. - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Tactical recognition flash - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Family TV Viewing May Be Undervalued, According to Facial Recognition Research
Family programming may be undervalued, according to facial recognition research. MediaHub, the media arm of Mullen Lowe, partnered with TVision ...

Argentine cowboys seek recognition of their sport
Ancient tradition called Jineteadas rodeo thriving in rural areas, showcasing the best horsemen in the country.

Explainer: Facial Recognition
Biometrics Research Group, Inc. defines facial recognition as technology that measures distances between specific parts of a person’s face as ...

Is voice recognition tech making typing obsolete?
Nearly half of Americans are talking to their phones every day

Review: Nuance Dragon for Windows offers strong voice recognition
... dictation and control application that's been available for many years that is considerably more advanced. Nuance's latest Dragon voice recognition ...

When You Have Brand Recognition You Must Work Twice As Hard For Customer Loyalty
VideoAfter it was published I am sure Thomas Kellerfamous chefand thousands of others read ascathing review of Per Se, a well-known fine dining ...

Oscar 2016 Nominees React to Recognition
The nominations for the 2016 Oscars are in and stars are already reacting to what's considered the highest honor in film.

Tori Kelly & Andra Day Step Out For Art Of Amnesty's Recognition Brunch
Andra Day poses for a picture with actress Sanaa Lathan as they arrive for Art For Amnesty Pre-Golden Globes Recognition Brunch held at Chateau ...