The Services "matlab.exe" & "matlabserver.exe" in new versions of MATLAB

Hello all

after installing old versions of MATLAB (2006a and before), we noticed that the two services: "matlab.exe" and "matlabserver.exe" are always running in the background. But they disappear in the new versions.
How can I make these services work again in the background in the new versions (like 2014a)?

Best Regards,
Rasheed
0
Rasheed
6/15/2015 12:12:52 PM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 18 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

"""""""""ADD ME""""""""""

Does Python have equivalent to MATLAB "varargin", "varargout", "nargin", "nargout"?
Thank you in advance for your response. Dmitrey openopt@ukr.net writes: > Thank you in advance for your response. And those do ... ? -- Jorge Godoy <jgodoy@gmail.com> Where you would use varargin and nargin in Matlab, you would use the *args mechanism in Python. Try calling def t1(*args): print args print len(args) with different argument lists Where you would use varargout and nargout in Matlab you would use tuple unpacking in Python. Play with this def t2(n): return tuple(range(n)) a, b = t2(2) x = t2(3) On Feb 18, 12:58 pm, open...@ukr.net wrote: > Th...

interface "Matlab" with "Ansys" ??
Did any body know how to interface "Matlab" with "Ansys" ?? I am having matlab optimization code. but,how to interface it with ANSYS I don't no. pl,guide me to solve my problem . with regards Sampath Kumar L Mob :- 9591488258 "Sampath Kumar" <samathkmr.ln@gmail.com> wrote in message <ilkgbg$i5v$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Did any body know how to interface "Matlab" with "Ansys" ?? I am having matlab optimization code. but,how to interface it with ANSYS I don't no. pl,guide me to solve my problem . > > with regard...

Hello Partners, How are you ? Please find the requirement below. Location : NY Duration : 8 mnths Rate :Open Job description: Java/J2EE Web Service Developer =B7 (4+ years of application development experience in Java/J2EE and Web service technologies. =B7 Experience with spring & Hibernate. =B7 Experience with J2EE Application Server (preferably Web logic). =B7 Preferable Aqua logic DSP Experience =B7 Preferable Sonic ESB Composite Service experience Experience w...

"/a" is not "/a" ?

"If then; if then;" and "If then; if;"

"or" and "and"

"my" and "our"

"out" and "in out"

why "::", not "."

about "++" and "--"

Web resources about - The Services "matlab.exe" & "matlabserver.exe" in new versions of MATLAB - comp.soft-sys.matlab